FS: JL Audio Fathom F-112 - SF Bay Area - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-10-2019, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
FS: JL Audio Fathom F-112 - SF Bay Area

I bought this beast of a subwoofer a few years ago, and due to military obligations, never actually used it. I now don't really have much room for it, and while I am totally bummed to get rid of it, I would rather it be enjoyed by someone than just sitting safely in a storage unit.

I bought it from Music Lovers San Francisco, and it was a consignment deal. They told me the individual bought it, hooked it up once, and decided to go with a Wilson Audio Thor's Hammer! Crazy! It is in the original crate and has all of the original included accessories (white glove, microphone, instruction manual, etc).

It is the version 1, and is the gloss piano black finish model. It is basically like brand new.

If someone is interested, I will gladly remove it from the crate and take/send as many pictures as you'd like. I would consider shipping it, but would greatly prefer a local sale due to the 140+ pound shipping weight on this thing. Freight shipping would probably run you around $150 or thereabouts. If you're interested, I can give a more accurate quote with your zip code. I'm located in Vacaville, CA so this would be great for someone in the greater Sacramento area or anyone throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area.

Asking $2000, but will definitely consider reasonable offers. I'll accept payments via Paypal, Venmo, cash, Facebook Money, or Apple Pay Cash. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer them the best I can. Thank you!

Last edited by kickerscrt; 02-10-2019 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Formatting, Payment Info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Tags
bass , Jl Audio , Paradigm , subwoofer , Svs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page