Originally Posted by marty9876
Awesome 2ch integrated amplifier! Solid amplifier which doubles down (200w @ 8 ohm to 400w @ 4 ohms), advanced bass management with stereo sub outputs combined with ARC room correction checks all the boxes for a great 2ch setup. I used this with dual subs and the performance clearly stood apart from the rest. I was all digital/streaming, has phone inputs for the vinyl folks.
Selling due to unplanned move, no place for a 2ch setup in new house and I'm going to build (hopefully!) a dedicated HT. I enjoyed my adventure into 2ch, perhaps there will be a space in the basement in the future but for now I'm going feet first into HT.
Purchased on 5/19/18 from an authorized dealer. I can't find a single cosmetic flaw in the unit. I have original double boxes and all accessories.
Manufacturer specs: https://www.anthemav.com/products-cu.../page=overview
Number of reviews and documentation: https://www.anthemav.com/products-cu...r/page=reviews
$3,800, I'll pay shipping so I can ensure it's insured. Paypal fees on buyer.
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- High current, high output amplifier section
- Amplifier uses 8 bipolar output devices per channel, a toroidal transformer power supply, and Advanced Load Monitoring for 200W at 8 ohms, 400W at 4 ohms, 550W at 2 ohms, all continuous
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) optimizes in-room response for perfect sound
- Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo
- Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 32-bit/192kHz
- S/PDIF coaxial and optical, and balanced AES/EBU inputs
- Asynchronous USB Audio Input supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM, and DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz sources
- MM and MC phono, balanced XLR, and single-ended analog inputs
- Analog Direct mode
- Graphic Front Panel Display for easy setup and navigation
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or supplied IR remote
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
- Crafted in Canada
Wish this had the HDMI I/O
7.1 Setup | Display: Screen Innovations 7 Series Zero Edge - Black Diamond 1.4 gain + Sony VPL-VW600ES | Processor: Anthem AVM60 | Amps: McIntosh MC8207 | Speakers: Paradigm Signature S8 V1 (2), C5 V1, (2) S2 V1, (2) Triad onwall gold surrounds | Subs: (1) SVS Ultra SB13