1Likes
  • 1 Post By jos61eph

post #1 of 9 Old 06-23-2019, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Marantz SR5012 - Never Used

Hello. I am selling my Marantz SR5012 that I purchased refurbished from Accessories for Less back in December. I never took it out of the box until today to take the photos. Decided to go separates instead and missed the window to return the Marantz.

I plugged it in today and everything fired up as it should. I cannot find a single scratch or mark on the receiver anywhere. It looks new. In the box is the remote control, Audyssey mic, antenna, and stand for the mic.

The specs on this receiver are below:

The SR5012's power amp section features discrete high-current output devices for superb sound with both music and movies, with identical power on all 7 channels for precision sound. 100W x 7 channels at .08%.

The Eco mode provides energy savings: it features an on-screen Eco meter, and allows the receiver to be used in power-saving mode. It will either reduce the maximum output power or adopt low-power strategies at more modest settings.

With 8 HDMI inputs, including one conveniently located on the front panel for quick connection of video sources, and dual HDMI outputs, the SR5012 has an advanced video section supporting the latest HDMI specification, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, BT.2020 and HDR pass-through support on every input.

Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism. DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home.

Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the SR5012 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments.

With built-in HEOS wireless multi-room technology, the SR5012 can become a key component of a HEOS system. You can enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, controlled by the free HEOS app.

The Marantz 2016 AVR Remote app gives you unprecedented control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers, from iOS and Android phones and tablets.

The SR5012 supports two subwoofers: used in different locations, these will even out the low-frequency response for more accurate bass anywhere in the room.

Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality on some Smart TVs, it's possible to control the SR5012 with the TV's remote handset. With the receiver's "HDMI control" set to ON, set "Smart Menu" receiver control functions and the TV's Smart Menu home screen will provide you direct access to source and surround mode selections, the main setup menu, and Smart Select configuration presets.

The receiver is located in Sarasota, FL. Looking to get $425 which will include insured shipping to any address in the continental U.S. Thanks and please let me know if there are any questions. PM or post contact info on this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8DC0F1BC-C22E-4CFE-83EF-C66A593991CB.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	2583680   Click image for larger version

Name:	2E006D02-6E1C-4D5B-801B-C1B7A29B4D90.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	2583682   Click image for larger version

Name:	5697C5EA-8CC5-4A12-A207-93BC042A60D5.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	2583684  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-14-2019, 07:31 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hi, I am in the market for a Marantz. I was looking on accessories4less and they are offering the 5012 for 499. Would you consider $375 shipped?
post #3 of 9 Old 09-15-2019, 11:11 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jos61eph View Post
Hi, I am in the market for a Marantz. I was looking on accessories4less and they are offering the 5012 for 499. Would you consider $375 shipped?
Im interested sent PM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 09-15-2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer136 View Post
Im interested sent PM
Great, I can do this by paypal if that's ok? If so send me the necessary info and I will send it either Tuesday or Wednesday of this coming week.
post #5 of 9 Old 09-16-2019, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Great, I can do this by paypal if that's ok? If so send me the necessary info and I will send it either Tuesday or Wednesday of this coming week.
I am new to the forum as you can see, I'm not sure they allow me to send PM's. My email address is [email protected].
post #6 of 9 Old 09-18-2019, 08:56 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
I am new to the forum as you can see, I'm not sure they allow me to send PM's. My email address is [email protected].
Is this still available. PM me interested. PM sent
post #7 of 9 Old 09-18-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer136 View Post
Is this still available. PM me interested. PM sent
The forum does not allow me to send PM's until I reach a certain number of post. Yes, I would still like to purchase this item. Can you email me at [email protected] or better yet call me at (314) 381-1401. I need the necessary info to arrange payment.
post #8 of 9 Old 09-18-2019, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 859
@jos61eph & @hammer136 ,

The two of you do realize that you are talking to each other, rather than the OP that's actually selling the AVR, right?

Also, the seller is new and has just this 1 post as well, so trying to communicate though PM isn't going to work either.

Hope this helps,

Darrell

[EDIT] Just wanted to mention this since all of you are new to the forums...

Protect yourselves whenever trying to buy or sell to new users, as there have already been too many scams that have taken place due to not taking the proper steps to prevent things like this from happening.

That said, good luck to the seller & buyer.

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." - Tyler Durden

Living Room - Denon AVR-X2400H/MiniDSP 2X4HD/Hsu Research HB-1 Bookshelfs (4)/HC-1 Center/SVS PB12 Plus (1)/Samsung UN65H7150/Sony UBP-X800/PC Built by D-Rail/XBox One S

Last edited by d-rail34; 09-18-2019 at 12:57 PM.
post #9 of 9 Old 09-18-2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-rail34 View Post
@jos61eph & @hammer136 ,

The two of you do realize that you are talking to each other, rather than the OP that's actually selling the AVR, right?

Also, the seller is new and has just this 1 post as well, so trying to communicate though PM isn't going to work either.

Hope this helps,

Darrell

[EDIT] Just wanted to mention this since all of you are new to the forums...

Protect yourselves whenever trying to buy or sell to new users, as there have already been too many scams that have taken place due to not taking the proper steps to prevent things like this from happening.

That said, good luck to the seller & buyer.
Thanks for sorting through this confusion!
d-rail34 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page