1Likes
  • 1 Post By brian6751

post #1 of 4 Old 07-12-2019, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 21
WTB: DIYSG Fusion-12 Tempest

After much research over the last year I've determined that these are my dream speakers, but sadly it doesn't look like I'll ever get to build them myself because the kit is discontinued. My fallback is probably going to be the upcoming coaxials, but I thought I'd take a shot at this too.

If anyone has a pair of these and are thinking about switching to something else, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I'm in the DC area and would gladly pick them up anywhere with a half-day's drive. Finished, unfinished, partially finished, I don't care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-12-2019, 08:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1759 Post(s)
Liked: 1789
@Jedi940
Jedi940 likes this.

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
post #3 of 4 Old 07-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 262
I have pair with a Fusion 8 center I will be selling shortly. Haven't quite finished building the titans yet so they aren't listed. I will be doing a final A/B comparison before listing them but I don't foresee not liking the titans. The Fusion 12s are great speakers. I'm located in Ohio though. I haven't received the titans yet so if you don't find anyone locally, I can look at disassembling them and shipping them in the excellent packaging that Erich will use for my titans. They were my first speaker build so build quality is probably 7/10. They look just find from a distance however, I could have filled the edges more to make them look more seemless.

Hopefully you can find someone closer as I was hoping to sell all three together. Might be tricky to sell a single fusion 8. Let me know if you are interested though and maybe we can work something out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 07-12-2019, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi940 View Post
I have pair with a Fusion 8 center I will be selling shortly. Haven't quite finished building the titans yet so they aren't listed. I will be doing a final A/B comparison before listing them but I don't foresee not liking the titans. The Fusion 12s are great speakers. I'm located in Ohio though. I haven't received the titans yet so if you don't find anyone locally, I can look at disassembling them and shipping them in the excellent packaging that Erich will use for my titans. They were my first speaker build so build quality is probably 7/10. They look just find from a distance however, I could have filled the edges more to make them look more seemless.

Hopefully you can find someone closer as I was hoping to sell all three together. Might be tricky to sell a single fusion 8. Let me know if you are interested though and maybe we can work something out.
I will PM you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page