FS: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 1 $650 w/Free Shipping and Fees - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-30-2019, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 189
FS: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 1 $575 w/Free Shipping and Fees

I'm selling my Gen 1 XPA-2 amp. I'm the second owner and I've had it about 3 years so it's likely 6-7 years old. It performs flawlessly. I'd rate it an 8/10. It has the silver rack ears. Just contact me for photos. It's in good visible condition and I haven't moved it since I put it in my cabinet (its a beast). The only slight issue is that the speaker binding posts are a bit loose on the inside. If you use bananas I recommend using locking bananas to get a secure fit. I use bluejeans speaker cables with locking bananas with this amp and I get a great secure fit. I have the original box and packing for the amp and I will include shipping in the lower 48 states as well as PayPal fees -- if purchased at my asking price of $575. My price is firm as I'm in no hurry to sell and you can't find a beast of an amp like this at this price. I'll probably regret selling it...

Here's a great review from when this amp came out: https://www.audioholics.com/amplifie.../emotiva-xpa-2

"That being said, the XPA-2 exceeded its power specifications by considerable margins. Into 8 ohms it was rated to 250 watts at 1% THD , yet I measured 312 watts at 0.1% THD. Into 4 ohm loads it was rated to 500 watts at 1% THD while again my measurements exceeded this rating producing 512 watts at 0.1% THD. Make no mistake folks this is one POWERFUL amplifier and most definitely the most power for the money amplifier that has ever come across my test bench since..."

2 Channel "Man Nook"
Primaluna Dialogue One/Salk Song3's/Exogal Comet/Job 225
Home Theater Room/Kids Lounge
Emotiva XMC-1, XPA-2, XPA-100, BasX A-500
GE Triton 2's/Aperion VG Center/Paradigm Cinema Surrounds/Rythmik LVX12

Last edited by abd1; 12-02-2019 at 09:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-02-2019, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 189
bump - price reduced to $575

2 Channel "Man Nook"
Primaluna Dialogue One/Salk Song3's/Exogal Comet/Job 225
Home Theater Room/Kids Lounge
Emotiva XMC-1, XPA-2, XPA-100, BasX A-500