FS Goldenear Supersub XXL excellent condition - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-23-2020, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 2
FS Goldenear Supersub XXL excellent condition

Hey everyone so I’m downsizing yet again as we’ve pretty much almost moved everything to the new place and am now considering a smaller footprint of a sub....even tho the xxl is already pretty small to begin with. 6 months old light use perfect condition with box packaging paperwork and all accessories including receipt for warranty etc. Great sub, but I’m redoing a lot of things already and have researched on smaller subs until I start creating the media room next year. Local sale only Austin TX, looking at 1600$ sub has a msrp of 2200$, plus being only 6 months old and practically like new condition I feel the price is fair.

I’ll add pictures later today after I get back from zilker, until then if you have any questions etc hit me up in message and I’ll get back to you when I’m free thanks!

Updating price to 1450$ 5/23 8:36pm cst
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	2731648  

Lg 77c8, oppo 203, B&w 702s2 x2, B&w 705s2 x4, B&w htm71s2, Martin Logan dynamo 1500x satin, Anthem avm60, Emotiva Xpa-9 gen 3, Panamax m5400pm, Apple TV 4K 32gb

Last edited by Tbwebd1435; 05-23-2020 at 06:37 PM. Reason: New price
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page