Looking for Working Audio Authority c-1024a - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-26-2018, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looking for Working Audio Authority c-1024a

Hey - can't seem to find one of these units that allows a logitech harmony 900 to control a bose lifestyle system. They stopped making them 5+ years ago. The bose system remote is proprietary and this is needed to convert IR from the logitech remote to a lifestyle 20. I know I should replace everything but easier said than done, because the system is in a boat and it would be a major pain in the ass. I did buy one on Ebay, but it stopped working almost immediately. Any ideas where I can source one? A few online stores say they have them, but don't at the end of the day. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Rob.

Last edited by rgc101; 12-26-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-24-2019, 10:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgc101 View Post
Hey - can't seem to find one of these units that allows a logitech harmony 900 to control a bose lifestyle system. They stopped making them 5+ years ago. The bose system remote is proprietary and this is needed to convert IR from the logitech remote to a lifestyle 20. I know I should replace everything but easier said than done, because the system is in a boat and it would be a major pain in the ass. I did buy one on Ebay, but it stopped working almost immediately. Any ideas where I can source one? A few online stores say they have them, but don't at the end of the day. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Rob.
Hi. I am replying to a dated posting of yours. I do have an Audio Authority 1024c, but the IR receiver and serial cable got lost in a recent house move. So.... if you still have cables, I would be very happy to buy from you. Or, if you are interested in my cableless 1024c, let me know. I'd rather get the cables and get it up and running again, as it is doing me no good without the IR receptor, which is proprietary to this system. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page