FS: D-Box 3250i Used or Full mfx 132 seat - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 04-15-2019, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
FS: D-Box 3250i Used or Full mfx 132 seat

Hi,

I'm selling my D-Box 3250i used at $1500. Does not include brackets/base. It was originally part of a Dbox mfx 132 motion seat which can be bought for $2000. Buyer pays shipping.

The 3250i is the commercial version so it would need modification for a gaming chair setup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3898.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	665.0 KB
ID:	2553446   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3892.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	636.7 KB
ID:	2553448  
jchan4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 04-29-2019, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 3,837
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2701 Post(s)
Liked: 1381
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan4 View Post
Hi,

I'm selling my D-Box 3250i used at $1500. Does not include brackets/base. It was originally part of a Dbox mfx 132 motion seat which can be bought for $2000. Buyer pays shipping.

The 3250i is the commercial version so it would need modification for a gaming chair setup.

Still for sale ?

Dedicated Theater: Sony VPL VW 885ES , Panamorph DCR & ISCO III L Anamorphic Lens, Draper TecVision XT1800X Screen, 2.40:1 134" diagonal curved , Denon AVR-X8500 , 9.2.6 Atmos, Panasonic UB900, Oppo 203, Lumagen Pro 4440 , (3) Paradigm CI Elite E7-L+C+R fronts, , (2) CI Pro P80-IW Rear, (2) Paradigm SA-ADP In-wall Surround, (6) SIG-1.5R-30 v.3 In-Ceiling, Subwoofers: (2) SVS SB-16 Ultra , SVS PC13-Ultra .
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 04-29-2019, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post
Still for sale ?
Hi there . yes it is.
jchan4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 10 Old 04-30-2019, 05:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 3,837
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2701 Post(s)
Liked: 1381
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan4 View Post
Hi there . yes it is.

Where are you located , payment terms and shipping ?

Dedicated Theater: Sony VPL VW 885ES , Panamorph DCR & ISCO III L Anamorphic Lens, Draper TecVision XT1800X Screen, 2.40:1 134" diagonal curved , Denon AVR-X8500 , 9.2.6 Atmos, Panasonic UB900, Oppo 203, Lumagen Pro 4440 , (3) Paradigm CI Elite E7-L+C+R fronts, , (2) CI Pro P80-IW Rear, (2) Paradigm SA-ADP In-wall Surround, (6) SIG-1.5R-30 v.3 In-Ceiling, Subwoofers: (2) SVS SB-16 Ultra , SVS PC13-Ultra .
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 04-30-2019, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post
Where are you located , payment terms and shipping ?
It's located in Times Square , NYC.

Are you interested in just the 3250i or the mfx 132 seat which includes everything? I accept paypal or if you're local cash.

Shipping depends on where you're located, as I don't think it fits in usps priority flat rate boxes.

PM me your contact info if you want an easier method of communication.
jchan4 is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 05-01-2019, 07:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 3,837
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2701 Post(s)
Liked: 1381
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan4 View Post
It's located in Times Square , NYC.

Are you interested in just the 3250i or the mfx 132 seat which includes everything? I accept paypal or if you're local cash.

Shipping depends on where you're located, as I don't think it fits in usps priority flat rate boxes.

PM me your contact info if you want an easier method of communication.
I had someone look at the actuators, I am told they are backwards for what I need in a Theater seat and the flange ialso wrong. I would have taken the actuators for sure if they were correct . Too bad.

Dedicated Theater: Sony VPL VW 885ES , Panamorph DCR & ISCO III L Anamorphic Lens, Draper TecVision XT1800X Screen, 2.40:1 134" diagonal curved , Denon AVR-X8500 , 9.2.6 Atmos, Panasonic UB900, Oppo 203, Lumagen Pro 4440 , (3) Paradigm CI Elite E7-L+C+R fronts, , (2) CI Pro P80-IW Rear, (2) Paradigm SA-ADP In-wall Surround, (6) SIG-1.5R-30 v.3 In-Ceiling, Subwoofers: (2) SVS SB-16 Ultra , SVS PC13-Ultra .
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 05-01-2019, 09:37 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post
I had someone look at the actuators, I am told they are backwards for what I need in a Theater seat and the flange ialso wrong. I would have taken the actuators for sure if they were correct . Too bad.
That's ok. Thanks for your interest anyway!

The Dbox actuators might not be an option for your then if they are backwards. The only difference between the commercial version and the retail version are the "white caps" on the end of the actuators (the flange you mentioned), and instead of mounting brackets, they use a base mount. The Dbox website has a great and simple 3250i installation guide which may help you in the future.
jchan4 is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 05-13-2019, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
roxiedog13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North 48 °
Posts: 3,837
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2701 Post(s)
Liked: 1381
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan4 View Post
That's ok. Thanks for your interest anyway!

The Dbox actuators might not be an option for your then if they are backwards. The only difference between the commercial version and the retail version are the "white caps" on the end of the actuators (the flange you mentioned), and instead of mounting brackets, they use a base mount. The Dbox website has a great and simple 3250i installation guide which may help you in the future.

Do you think they are able to be modified for retail use. I'm just picking up additional sets for three more chairs, if this could work with little modifications I'd have another look.

Dedicated Theater: Sony VPL VW 885ES , Panamorph DCR & ISCO III L Anamorphic Lens, Draper TecVision XT1800X Screen, 2.40:1 134" diagonal curved , Denon AVR-X8500 , 9.2.6 Atmos, Panasonic UB900, Oppo 203, Lumagen Pro 4440 , (3) Paradigm CI Elite E7-L+C+R fronts, , (2) CI Pro P80-IW Rear, (2) Paradigm SA-ADP In-wall Surround, (6) SIG-1.5R-30 v.3 In-Ceiling, Subwoofers: (2) SVS SB-16 Ultra , SVS PC13-Ultra .
roxiedog13 is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 05-14-2019, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post
Do you think they are able to be modified for retail use. I'm just picking up additional sets for three more chairs, if this could work with little modifications I'd have another look.
They are definitely able to be modified as they are originally from Dbox made theater chairs. I assume you want to add additional chairs to your current setup, so that means you already have a chair build. In that case, you would need to reach out to a Dbox distributor or maybe a reseller who can sell you the "caps" or cups as its fairly common. Otherwise, i believe there are a few theater chair sellers that have builds that can accomodate commercial versions.

I can take a more close-up pic of the end of the actuator so you can see and compare, if you'd like.
jchan4 is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 05-14-2019, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post
Do you think they are able to be modified for retail use. I'm just picking up additional sets for three more chairs, if this could work with little modifications I'd have another look.
Just to paint a clearer picture, the ends of the flange/actuators in the commercial version are designed to screw into a metal plate above it which your seat sits on, bypassing the cups/caps.
jchan4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Accessories

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off