Fusion Collection Escape 1019 seats - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-24-2019, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Fusion Collection Escape 1019 seats

Looking to sell my 5 month old Fusion collection Escape 1019 chairs, set of 2 in straight IOIOI configuration. They are top grain leather/vinyl in espresso brown. Come with set of tables and optional tilting tables for additional fee.

I bought these in late January without sitting in them first due to availability, and come to find out they are a little too big for my girlfriend and I. We are both short 5'4" and 5'7" and the adjustable headrest is just too high up and pushes our necks down. If you're 5'10" or taller these would be perfect. They are in great shape and will be cleaned again before sale. Full disclosure, I do have a cat in the house. I can take more pictures as required, the included is from when we first got them.

Located in Rochester NY (14626), I do not have a vehicle large enough to deliver, but will help with pickup/delivery however possible. I paid $1800 delivered, looking to get $1400 obo. Open to trades for AV equipment as well.

https://fusioncollectionseating.com/...escape-1019-2/

Available in latest generation all bonded leather and top grain leather/vinyl combination.
Available in BLACK and ESPRESSO BROWN colors. Other colors in top grain leather/vinyl combo and all leather are available with custom orders.
Contemporary design.
Wallaway feature only requires 4-6 inches of wall clearance.
Easily removable backs.
Chaise design that provides full head-to-toe support.
Bucket seating that cradles and perfectly conforms to the contour of your body.
Pocketed spring coil cushion for the best support and comfort available.
Power recline that allows the chair to be stopped at any desired position.
Power Adjustable Headrest that lets you customize your viewing angle and head support.
Armrest storage compartments.
Swivel aluminum trays can be installed on top of the armrests or removed and stored in the armrests when not in use.
Generously sized cup holders with controllable cooler and power controls located on the rim right at your finger tips.
BUTTKICKER-READY feature – Kinetic rubber isolators, and a buttkicker plate that will accept the mini or BK4-4 advanced buttkicker are facgtory preinstalled. That will allow for easy buttkicker installation. Adding a buttkicker will create a very realistic effect and bring the movie watching experience to the next level.
USB port allows you to charge an iPhone, iPad, 3D Glasses and other compatible accessories
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190624_124606.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	2583918  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page