WTB: Used 2 meter RCA Audio interconnects (Pair) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 05-21-2020, 05:10 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 13
WTB: Used 2 meter RCA Audio interconnects (Pair)

Looking for someone who's looking to raise cash and sell me a used mid-high end audiophile interconnect for my new turntable system. As an example, I've been looking at Harmonic Technology Magic Link, Kimber (Silver Streak), Cardas Golden Presence, Audioquest, but of course will consider anything similar performance / price point. Can pay Venmo, Paypal, etc Thanks, Adam

Adz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-21-2020, 05:37 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 14
That’s pretty long for a turntable. What’s your location? Is it a MM or MC cart on your table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3 of 5 Old 05-21-2020, 05:43 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessc50 View Post
That’s pretty long for a turntable. What’s your location? Is it a MM or MC cart on your table?

Thanks for the quick reply - here's my set-up. I have powered speakers so the turntable (at best) so the connection is from the phono to the speaker so at best placing the Rega/Sutherland in between the speakers requires 2 meters. Makes sense?

1.Rega Planar 6 with Ania MC Cartridge
2. Sutherland KC Vibe Phono preamp
3. ELAC Navis ARF-51 Powered Floorstanding Speakers

Adz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 05-21-2020, 06:00 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 14
If you don’t mind custom made cables I can do that. I don’t really believe in 100 plug rca plugs, just good pure Cooper/ gold ones
I can make them out of balanced / shielded cables or shielded pure copper coaxial cable, it all depends on how the ground side of your preamp are done, if they are grounded to the case. Then the coaxial works very well for blocking noise
Also, do you need 90• rca plugs or just straight ones? Do you have a preference on the brand and model of rca plugs to be used? If so, you could buy them and I can make up the cables for you. I’m down in Florida half way between Orlando and Daytona Beach in Deltona Florida
I would not dream of charging you, other then parts and shipping. And I will make them exactly the length that you require, so if you would measure it to the exact inch that you need and we could go from there.

So this is an option for you. So just reach out to me if that something you would consider doing unless you’re a designer brand type person, that I totally understand and respect. It’s ( each have their own ways ) when it comes to their systems.

post #5 of 5 Old 05-21-2020, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessc50 View Post
If you don’t mind custom made cables I can do that. I don’t really believe in 100 plug rca plugs, just good pure Cooper/ gold ones
I can make them out of balanced / shielded cables or shielded pure copper coaxial cable, it all depends on how the ground side of your preamp are done, if they are grounded to the case. Then the coaxial works very well for blocking noise
Also, do you need 90• rca plugs or just straight ones? Do you have a preference on the brand and model of rca plugs to be used? If so, you could buy them and I can make up the cables for you. I’m down in Florida half way between Orlando and Daytona Beach in Deltona Florida
I would not dream of charging you, other then parts and shipping. And I will make them exactly the length that you require, so if you would measure it to the exact inch that you need and we could go from there.

So this is an option for you. So just reach out to me if that something you would consider doing unless you’re a designer brand type person, that I totally understand and respect. It’s ( each have their own ways ) when it comes to their systems.

Thanks. I havent really thought about custom cables, but will do so.

Adz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page