FS: Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GPU - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-01-2020, 11:09 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Thumbs up FS: Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GPU

Folks I have a GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme Graphics Card for sale with the original box. Condition is gently Used. This card has been lightly used and is roughly 1 year old. Probably the fastest factory overclocked 2080 Ti out there aside from the EVGA Kingpin. It has 11GB of VRAM. Never used for mining, and never additionally overclocked (ran at stock out of the box). This model also uses a custom PCB. I don’t really game much, so this card has not been pushed. This card chews through everything thrown at it, a real monster. Gaming at 4K with all settings maxed?! No problem. Asking $1299 OBO which includes shipping and insurance to the lower 48 states via FedEx. If you live in the local Las Vegas area, you can pick up for less than asking price since shipping won’t be a factor. I have 100% satisfaction on EBay and Audiogon, so buy with confidence. Thank you for looking, and Happy New Year!

My Gear...
| Display: Samsung UN85HU8550 (85" 4K) TV w/ SEK-3500U
| Speakers: Revel F208s, C208, and M106s (11x Channels) | Subs: SVS PB-13 Ultra (x4)
| Amps: Parasound Halo A21, A51, and A23 (x2) | Preamp: Marantz AV8801
| Sources: HTPC, Dish Hopper, PS3, PS4, XB1, and Oppo BDP-93
| Power: PS Audio Power Plant Premier (x2)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HTPC Computer Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page