WTB: Huge Movie Collection - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 9 Old 04-14-2019, 09:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 5
WTB: Huge Movie Collection

I was going to buy the huge collection that gamelover360 had, but unfortunately someone had scheduled to see it a day before I got to it, and they ended up taking the whole thing. Probably some wholesaler, unfortunately. It was just about every movie I ever wanted, and I missed it. Boo. If there's anyone else out there that wants to sell a huge number of physical blu-rays all at one, send a PM. Only want 100+ or 200+ at once, and no duplicates. I don't care if the boxes are included.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-17-2019, 09:51 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmh1 View Post
I was going to buy the huge collection that gamelover360 had, but unfortunately someone had scheduled to see it a day before I got to it, and they ended up taking the whole thing. Probably some wholesaler, unfortunately. It was just about every movie I ever wanted, and I missed it. Boo. If there's anyone else out there that wants to sell a huge number of physical blu-rays all at one, send a PM. Only want 100+ or 200+ at once, and no duplicates. I don't care if the boxes are included.
I sold a pretty big set a while back but I think I have another one I can put together. If so, I will PM you.

Speakers: JTR 212RTs - JTR 210RM - JTR 110HTs (x4)/Bedroom: ML Ethos - ML Motion 30
Subwoofer: Rythmik G25HPSE (serial #0002)
Audio Gear: Marantz 8805 - Krell Chorus 5200 - BS Node 2i - Oppo 203
TV: LG 65 OLED/Bedroom: Samsung Q8 QLED
post #3 of 9 Old 04-23-2019, 06:23 AM - Thread Starter

Bumping this up again to see if anyone wants to unload 100+ discs in a lot. Perfect for anyone who wants to dump their physical media. I've already started pulling together quite a few discs I want, which will make large lots less attractive due to duplicates, but until I hit a few hundred I'll keep this up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 04-25-2019, 10:51 AM - Thread Starter

Still looking... Who wants to unload all that space-sucking physical media after moving to digital? Gotta be someone out there..
post #5 of 9 Old 04-27-2019, 09:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2225 Post(s)
Liked: 1411
Quote:
Still looking... Who wants to unload all that space-sucking physical media after moving to digital? Gotta be someone out there.. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I only have the following to sell 🙂
4Ks

1. Cabin In The Woods
2. Chappie
3. Magnificent Seven
4. Transformers - The Last Knight

PM if you're interested. Thnx!

Samsung 65 KS9800 + Denon X4500H (11.2) + OPPO 203 + PS4 + Roku
Disc Lot For SALE : HERE!
post #6 of 9 Old 04-27-2019, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a huge lot with probably 100 i could part with. I have to make a list, do you care if they are mixed with 4k and regular Blu-ray?
post #7 of 9 Old 04-28-2019, 02:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
Liked: 370
I have a lot of about 200 Blu-ray. What are you paying? All with original case and most with slip cover.

AudioXtream
Authorized Dealer:

Trinnov, Anthem, SVS, Triad, Genelec,
Revel, JBL Synthesis/JBL Pro, Paradigm, Kaleidescape, PS Audio, JVC,
Panamorph, LG
post #8 of 9 Old 05-02-2019, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

Pricing is going to be under $2.00 a disc for large lots unless it's particularly good collection of stuff that doesn't have a lot of duplicates for me or complete junk in it. That's with all the discs included that came in the box. Bare discs, maybe $1.00 at most. If it's newer releases that are good, it would be more. "Pick your discs" stuff on ebay tends to run about $3 a disc in 10 lots, so I think this is somewhere close to fair.

I have to regroup and look what I've got and where the big gaps are. I picked up one collection of about 250 discs, plus have picked up about 90% of the 3D movies ever released, except stuff I just didn't want and stuff from within the last year or so, which puts me at about 400+. I have to get my spreadsheet updated to see where the big gaps are.
post #9 of 9 Old 04-21-2020, 04:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
I have over 1000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Physical Media Items (Movies etc)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page