4k Blu-Ray Collection for Sale - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 8Likes

post #1 of 41 Old 11-05-2019, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 1
4k Blu-Ray Collection for Sale

Hello Everyone,

**Updated Sales list as of 11/20/19**

Long time reader here on AVS Forum and finally decided to join. I am selling my entire 4k Blu-Ray collection. In total there are 32 4k blu-rays left. Also included are the reg blu-rays as well. **NO Digital codes included**

I have attached pictures of all the films. The majority have the slipcovers attached. All of the slipcovers and cases are in excellent condition as are the films. Most haven't been watched since we sold our LG C7 OLED for financial reasons back in April of this year. I kept collecting with intention of buying new tv for Black Friday but financially its not likely, so I want to see these 4k blu-rays go to a home where they will be watched. I am selling them for $12/each or 5/$50 . I would prefer to sell in bulk or a total lot sale. All movies will be shipped in boxes and wrapped in bubble wrap. They will be mailed out Fedex or USPS (I will cover cost of shipping for Entire/Large bulk orders only) and tracking # will be provided to buyer upon items being shipped. Payments to be made via Paypal or Venmo and account info will be given at that time.

Thanks.
-Jason

**I'm also selling my 27 x 40 Poster collection in another post**
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	29CB8DAC-EEE4-40EC-A981-88AE22A4102A_1_201_a.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	2637740   Click image for larger version

Name:	B1F7A2EC-C26C-466E-9014-9EFB99F0DB7D_1_201_a.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	2637742  

Last edited by 1MinuteOut; 11-20-2019 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Updated Sales List
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 11-05-2019, 07:35 PM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I will purchase the following;
Crazy rich Asians
The town
The mummy
Coco
Mary Pippins
Star Wars the last Jedi
Solo
Captain marvel
Batman and wasp
Thor ragnarok
Captain marvel
Avengers end game
Inception
Aladdin the animated
Thank you
post #3 of 41 Old 11-05-2019, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Noah,
Thanks for the response and interest in my movies for sale.
I can do that. Quick ?, you had Capt Marvel twice on the list
and was wondering if there was a different movie you had
intended to put on list?

Right now we have 13 movies (Capt Marvel counted only once) at 5/$50 x2 =$100
and 3/$12= $36

Total is $136

If this is correct, I can ship out tomorrow. I just need your address.

Also since i'm not at level 15 for posts, I cant send PM, so if you have an email address that you can share so I can provide you with Venmo account for payment as well as get your address.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 Old 11-05-2019, 11:12 PM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Sorry about that, let’s add the little mermaid since I had capt. marvel twice. I also do not have Venmo, not sure what that might be. Do you have a paypal account? I think that is what most folks use. Otherwise I can look into Venmo. Money can be sent from PayPal without a charge by the way.

My email address is [email protected]

I also just sent you a PM which I think you may be able to read even though you can not send.

Last edited by Noah Winter; 11-06-2019 at 09:18 AM. Reason: added requested information
post #5 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 09:42 AM - Thread Starter

[quote=Noah Winter;58782002]Sorry about that, let’s add the little mermaid since I had capt. marvel twice. I also do not have Venmo, not sure what that might be. Do you have a paypal account? I think that is what most folks use. Otherwise I can look into Venmo. Money can be sent from PayPal without a charge by the way.

My email address is

I also just sent you a PM which I think you may be able to read even though you can not send.

Thanks for the followup response. We don't have PayPal and Ive seen too many comments on AVS Forum classifieds about people getting ripped off b/c buyers would do chargebacks after getting items and sellers weren't getting their money. Venmo is easy to signup, and no charge for sending money. You just signup with your email and just link up your bank account. Venmo is way better than PayPal, my wife uses it for her small business and has had zero issues with getting payments. Once you have your account setup , let me know.. I am going to send you this in an email as well so you can respond w/out issues and I can provide you with our Venmo account. I can have all those mailed out today once payment is received.
Thanks.
-Jason
post #6 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 712
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MinuteOut View Post
Hello Everyone,

Long time reader here on AVS Forum and finally decided to join. I am selling my entire 4k Blu-Ray collection. In total there are 60 4k blu-rays. Also included are the reg blu-rays as well. **NO Digital codes included**

I have attached pictures of all the films. The majority have the slipcovers attached. All of the slipcovers and cases are in excellent condition as are the films. Most haven't been watched since we sold our LG C7 OLED for financial reasons back in April of this year. I kept collecting with intention of buying new tv for Black Friday but financially its not likely, so I want to see these 4k blu-rays go to a home where they will be watched. I am selling them for $12/each or 5/$50 or for the entire full lot $600. I would prefer to sell in bulk or a total lot sale. All movies will be shipped in boxes and wrapped in bubble wrap. They will be mailed out Fedex or USPS (I will cover cost of shipping for bulk orders only) and tracking # will be provided to buyer upon items being shipped. Payments to be made via Venmo.

*Aquaman is Target Exclusive Lenticular Digibook*
*Lion King has unopened Card pack attached*
*Solo is Target Exclusive Digibook*
*Antman & Wasp Lenticular Slipcover*
*Capt. Marvel is Target Exclusive Digibook*

Thanks.
-Jason

**I'm also selling my 27 x 40 Poster collection in another post**
How about a New picture/pictures of exactly what 4K disc are still available and the price for taking all of what's left.

Thanks,
Terry
Steve544 likes this.
post #7 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
How about a New picture/pictures of exactly what 4K disc are still available and the price for taking all of what's left.

Thanks,
Terry
Hey Terry,
Thanks for reaching out. As of now all are still for sale. I have had a few inquires and have responded to those. I'm waiting for the 2 other interested buyers to setup their Venmo accounts so the sales can be processed.
I can then update the list to reflect the current inventory. I also have stated that then entire lot can be bought for $600. If I don't hear anything by 3pm then if you want the entire lot its yours for $600. I pay for shipping and all you need to do is setup a Venmo account and send me a message with your email address & can reply to you with our Venmo account for payment and then I will have items shipped out today.
Thanks
-Jason
post #8 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 10:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 1562 Post(s)
Liked: 1213
Quote:
... We don't have PayPal ... Jason
I deleted my post. Not interested in adding venmo. Thanks anyway.

JVC DLA-X990 - 128" 2.35 1.3 Gain Screen - X800M2 - UB820 - ATV4K64 - ROKU Ultra - PS4 - XBone
7.1.4 Atmos - Denon X4300H + Denon 3806(LCR) - JBL Control 5 - BIC Sub - Dayton
post #9 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 10:34 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Question

Quote:
Hey Terry,
Thanks for reaching out. As of now all are still for sale. I have had a few inquires and have responded to those. I'm waiting for the 2 other interested buyers to setup their Venmo accounts so the sales can be processed.
I can then update the list to reflect the current inventory. I also have stated that then entire lot can be bought for $600. If I don't hear anything by 3pm then if you want the entire lot its yours for $600. I pay for shipping and all you need to do is setup a Venmo account and send me a message with your email address & can reply to you with our Venmo account for payment and then I will have items shipped out today.
Thanks
-Jason
Jason,

Exactly how many 4K disc are we talking about if All end up available ???
And based on the number above ^^^ what are they Each for the $600 dollars ???

Thanks,
Terry
post #10 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Exclamation

Guys,

I'm NOT at all Trusting so looked into the Venmo payment thing.

How Safe Is Venmo and Is It Free?

https://www.investopedia.com/article...hy-it-free.asp

Quote:
Exert from that article below:

Venmo has been billed as the payment app for Millennials and is known for making the most awkward part of the night (splitting the bill) more bearable. It’s also one of the most popular apps in the peer-to-peer (P2P) payments space.

Founded in 2009, Venmo began as a payment system through text message. Then, to capitalize on the growing P2P economy, the company introduced a platform with an integrated social network in March 2012. It caught on quickly, and less than six months later Braintree (the payment system for apps including Airbnb and Uber) acquired Venmo for $26.2 million. Less than a year later, the payment company PayPal Holdings Inc. bought Braintree for $800M.

In 2018, Paypal started to monetize Venmo’s user base.
This was good news for the company.
However, Venmo is far from out of the woods, facing security concerns and mounting competition.
And in a crowded marketplace, security concerns can be all the more damning.

Terry
post #11 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Jason,

Exactly how many 4K disc are we talking about if All end up available ???
And based on the number above ^^^ what are they Each for the $600 dollars ???

Thanks,
Terry
Terry,
There are a total of 60 4k Blu-ray's.
Selling each individually for $12 (60 x 12 = $720)
Bulk is discounted at $10 x 5 = $50
Entire lot is discounted $10 x 60 = $600

Also if you don't want to use Venmo, then that's fine but no need to trash it or try to sabotage my sales. Everyone can do
their own due diligence and see if Venmo works for them or not. I don't use PayPal b/c too many scam artists like to do chargebacks after they have received the items for sale and cheat the sellers out of the money. I've seen way too many of these comments here on AVS Forum classifieds of members getting ripped off.

Thanks

-Jason
post #12 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Guys,

I'm NOT at all Trusting so looked into the Venmo payment thing.

How Safe Is Venmo and Is It Free?

https://www.investopedia.com/article...hy-it-free.asp

Terry

I'm not trusting either, I sent an offer a moment ago offering 10% extra to cover and paypal fees and inconvenience. I think that is more than reasonable. This post is double concerning if they wont accept my paypal offer, because they only joined this month and well today is the sixth so no reputation for being a long time member either. If they accept by bonus paypal payment ill inform everyone other wise for trying to get about $600 they should be happy to use paypal. I only asked for 5 movies. Ill buy 15 if they take paypal and no one else has bought yet.
Bytehoven and Steve544 like this.
post #13 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 11:09 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Terry,

Also if you don't want to use Venmo, then that's fine but no need to trash it or try to sabotage my sales. Everyone can do
their own due diligence and see if Venmo works for them or not. I don't use PayPal b/c too many scam artists like to do chargebacks after they have received the items for sale and cheat the sellers out of the money. I've seen way too many of these comments here on AVS Forum classifieds of members getting ripped off.

Thanks

-Jason
if your worried about charge backs make a surcharge for paypal payment to both cover the fees and to pay for signature shipping. this makes it safer for both parties. if you like you can even see my extensive purchase history on this site, bought bulk movies 3 times now and bought expensive hardware 5 times as well for over $6,000 in total

if no movies have sold yet id be happy to buy about 15 or 20 movies via that method paying the extra cost for both your and my protection.

just being a new member offering payment with no protection for the buyer many will be skeptical as people try to scam on this forum. where are you located maybe a local buyer would be able to buy off you safely in cash.
Bytehoven likes this.
post #14 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
if your worried about charge backs make a surcharge for paypal payment to both cover the fees and to pay for signature shipping. this makes it safer for both parties. if you like you can even see my extensive purchase history on this site, bought bulk movies 3 times now and bought expensive hardware 5 times as well for over $6,000 in total

if no movies have sold yet id be happy to buy about 15 or 20 movies via that method paying the extra cost for both your and my protection.

just being a new member offering payment with no protection for the buyer many will be skeptical as people try to scam on this forum. where are you located maybe a local buyer would be able to buy off you safely in cash.
Hey Dylan,
Thanks for the response. I will look into that suggestion re a surcharge to cover the fees and pay for signature shipping. My wife still has her small business PayPal account so I can see if she can setup that surcharge to cover both the fees & to pay for signatures shipping.

That proposal seems reasonable. like I said re scams ..That's why it's so easy for buyers to scam sellers by using Paypal. All someone has to do is wait until their item is received and then file a chargeback with the credit card they funded Paypal payment with. So in the end, the buyer will keep both the money and the item pretty much 100% guaranteed.

Yes I know I'm a new account so that is a red flag for existing members, especially those whom have had long & established accounts here on AVS Forum.

Thanks.
post #15 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Terry,

Thanks

-Jason
Jason,

The last thing I would do is to say or do anything to Sabotage your sale.

But .............

If you look I have been on this AVS site since way back in 2007 and in my case I'm a "Gold-Paying-Member".

My opinion is this is an open internet site and a guy like me that doesn't question a Very-very new member that's just posted and the reason for that member's post is to sale something.

I think I'll do as the other member above and remove myself from this totally as I am not at all comfortable with this.

And since you don't know who I am I am a 74 year old fellow and I can assure you I'm a Trusted AVS Member on this site.

Regards,
Terry
Bytehoven likes this.

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 11-06-2019 at 11:26 AM.
post #16 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Also,
We had the items listed on Facebook MarketPlace & Offerup and kept getting so many lowball offers.
Also went to the only place locally that buys in bulk- ZIA Records and they wanted to give us less than what we had hoped
for. So my only other option was AVS Forum b/c the vast network of Movie & A/V enthuasists offered the better opportunity to sell.
Thanks.
Bytehoven likes this.
post #17 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Jason,

The last thing I would do is to say or do anything to Sabotage your sale.

But .............

If you look I have been on this AVS site since way back in 2007 and in my case I'm a "Gold-Paying-Member".

My opinion is this is an open internet site and a guy like me that doesn't question a Very-very new member that's just posted and the reason for that member's post is to sale something.

I think I'll do as the other member above and remove myself from this totally as I am not at all comfortable with this.

And since you don't know who I am I am a 74 year old fellow and I can assure you I'm a Trusted AVS Member on this site.

Regards,
Terry
Thanks Terry
I understand you have been on this site for 12 years and are a AVS Forum Gold Club Member, that's awesome!
I understand you have concerns as do I that's why I was comfortable using Venmo as that's what my wife uses for her small business account. She stopped using Paypal b/c Venmo was more convenient, and the majority of her customers used Venmo instead of Paypal.
I also get that being a new member brings about a level of scrutiny and buyers maybe less than keen to do business, but this is also new for me selling things online, so as a new seller I need to protect myself and my products.
I understand if your not comfortable and don't want to proceed.
Have a great day.
Thanks
-Jason
post #18 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Question

Quote:
Thanks Terry
I understand you have been on this site for 12 years and are a AVS Forum Gold Club Member, that's awesome!
I understand you have concerns as do I that's why I was comfortable using Venmo as that's what my wife uses for her small business account. She stopped using Paypal b/c Venmo was more convenient, and the majority of her customers used Venmo instead of Paypal.
I also get that being a new member brings about a level of scrutiny and buyers maybe less than keen to do business, but this is also new for me selling things online, so as a new seller I need to protect myself and my products.
I understand if your not comfortable and don't want to proceed.
Have a great day.
Thanks
-Jason
Jason,

I never-ever like any member on AVS New or Old to get the totally wrong impression of me.
So ..............
Can you receive a PM and if you can ???
Can you now Reply to a PM ???
I'll make you a real CASH in US Dollars offer if your interested ???

Terry Honaker
post #19 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Jason,

I never-ever like any member on AVS New or Old to get the totally wrong impression of me.
So ..............
Can you receive a PM and if you can ???
Can you now Reply to a PM ???
I'll make you a real CASH in US Dollars offer if your interested ???

Terry Honaker
Hi Terry,
Thanks for the response. I completely understand that and appreciate the honesty and feedback. I am able to receive PM's but I think my post level has to be 15 to respond. If I can respond to PM I will do so, otherwise can you please put your email address in the PM you send so I can respond that way.
Thanks again,
-Jason
post #20 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 04:09 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Question

Quote:
Hi Terry,
Thanks for the response. I completely understand that and appreciate the honesty and feedback. I am able to receive PM's but I think my post level has to be 15 to respond. If I can respond to PM I will do so, otherwise can you please put your email address in the PM you send so I can respond that way.
Thanks again,
-Jason
Jason,

Before I type a lengthy PM with my E-Mail and Phone information.
Some simple questions buddy.
Are all the 4K Hard-Disc still available and did you say they are in the Original Plastic Enclosures as we purchase them ???
I'll post below an example of New 4K Hard Disc from Amazon a buddy sent me.
Also are all the 4K Disc as New ???
I'll be more exacting ............
In the Plastic Jackets as they were originally purchased ???
Did you purchase All the 4K Disc New or did you purchase some or all of them from another person or maybe even a Used Pre-Owned Site ???
I Do-Not want any 4K Disc that have Scratches that more than likely are NOT going to play all the way through.
Let me say the following and hopefully I'm posting with an Adult so think of what I'm saying as if this was you doing the Buying.
To save both of us a lot of time and additional effort here on AVS I'm "Point-Blank-Asking" you are all of these New and in the original Plastic Jackets ???
I don't have children so I'm the only person handling any DVD, Blu-Ray's, or 4K Disc so I'm asking you Politely to simply tell me what do you have in Plain, Blunt, English, please Sir ???

Terry

My Badddddddddddd
Forgot the picture I spoke of.

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 11-06-2019 at 04:13 PM.
post #21 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Jason,

Before I type a lengthy PM with my E-Mail and Phone information.
Some simple questions buddy.
Are all the 4K Hard-Disc still available and did you say they are in the Original Plastic Enclosures as we purchase them ???
I'll post below an example of New 4K Hard Disc from Amazon a buddy sent me.
Also are all the 4K Disc as New ???
I'll be more exacting ............
In the Plastic Jackets as they were originally purchased ???
Did you purchase All the 4K Disc New or did you purchase some or all of them from another person or maybe even a Used Pre-Owned Site ???
I Do-Not want any 4K Disc that have Scratches that more than likely are NOT going to play all the way through.
Let me say the following and hopefully I'm posting with an Adult so think of what I'm saying as if this was you doing the Buying.
To save both of us a lot of time and additional effort here on AVS I'm "Point-Blank-Asking" you are all of these New and in the original Plastic Jackets ???
I don't have children so I'm the only person handling any DVD, Blu-Ray's, or 4K Disc so I'm asking you Politely to simply tell me what do you have in Plain, Blunt, English, please Sir ???

Terry

My Badddddddddddd
Forgot the picture I spoke of.

Hello Terry,
Yes all of the 4K Blu-rays I have listed for sale were all purchased from Best Buy brand new. The same goes for the Target Exclusives I purchased brand new from Target as well. Yes they are all in their original black plastic caseS and also come with the original slipcovers as well. None of the discs are scratched and as I stated in my original post, we sold our only tv, a LG OLED C7 back in April of this year. I kept on buying 4K Blu-rays as I had intended to buy another tv for Black Friday but financially its not feasible right now. So I spent a lot of money on 4k blu-rays that I haven't even gotten to watch and have been sitting in their cases. Obviously there are no digital codes included but, yes all of these are NEW AND IN THEIR ORIGINAL BLACK PLASTIC JACKETS AND THEIR ORIGINAL SLIPCOVERS FOR THE MOVIES I HAVE LISTED THAT HAVE SLIPCOVERS. I HAVE ALSO STATED WHICH MOVIES DO NOT HAVE SLIPCOVERS- Atomic Blonde, Coco, Prometheus, GOTG Vol 2, and Piratesead men tell no Tales.. BUT STILL ARE IN THEIR ORIGINAL BLACK PLASTIC CASES.

Hope this clears this up for you.
I have 1 other buyer I'm awaiting to hear back from. After I have spoken with him, I can give you an updated sale list. He was the first to reach out to me, so I am giving him first priority.

Thanks,
Jason
post #22 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hello Terry,
Yes all of the 4K Blu-rays I have listed for sale were all purchased from Best Buy brand new. The same goes for the Target Exclusives I purchased brand new from Target as well. Yes they are all in their original black plastic caseS and also come with the original slipcovers as well. None of the discs are scratched and as I stated in my original post, we sold our only tv, a LG OLED C7 back in April of this year. I kept on buying 4K Blu-rays as I had intended to buy another tv for Black Friday but financially its not feasible right now. So I spent a lot of money on 4k blu-rays that I haven't even gotten to watch and have been sitting in their cases. Obviously there are no digital codes included but, yes all of these are NEW AND IN THEIR ORIGINAL BLACK PLASTIC JACKETS AND THEIR ORIGINAL SLIPCOVERS FOR THE MOVIES I HAVE LISTED THAT HAVE SLIPCOVERS. I HAVE ALSO STATED WHICH MOVIES DO NOT HAVE SLIPCOVERS- Atomic Blonde, Coco, Prometheus, GOTG Vol 2, and Piratesead men tell no Tales.. BUT STILL ARE IN THEIR ORIGINAL BLACK PLASTIC CASES.

Hope this clears this up for you.
I have 1 other buyer I'm awaiting to hear back from. After I have spoken with him, I can give you an updated sale list. He was the first to reach out to me, so I am giving him first priority.

Thanks,
Jason
Also re the picture you sent me, NO they are not in their original shrink wrap, which would indicate a BRAND NEW & UNOPENED Movie, whereas all of my movies have been bought Brand New from Best Buy and Target. The movies have been unwrapped from their original shrink wrap, inspected and the digital codes are not included. Hope this clears up any questions you might have.
Thanks
-Jason
post #23 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 04:30 PM

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 92
I would like the 5th Element please...however, I always pay with PayPal. If that is a problem, no can do. I have enough apps.

Steve Douglas, McIntosh 8207 amp, Anthem AVM-60, Anthem MCA 50 amp, Aerial Acoustics 10T, CC3 center, AA5 and SR3 dipole/bipole, 18"Velodyne Sub
Sony 85" 950G, 4 Paradigm Cinema 100 2.0 System and OPPO 203 Blu-ray deck
post #24 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 04:47 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Also re the picture you sent me, NO they are not in their original shrink wrap, which would indicate a BRAND NEW & UNOPENED Movie, whereas all of my movies have been bought Brand New from Best Buy and Target. The movies have been unwrapped from their original shrink wrap, inspected and the digital codes are not included. Hope this clears up any questions you might have.
Thanks
-Jason
Jason,

Yes it does ............

I should have been much more thorough in what I said and asked you.
I did realize they were Opened.
I actually just wanted to make sure they were New as in No-Damages Period and they were still all in the original plastic cases.

Thanks for the reply

Terry
post #25 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 100
I tried to PM you, but I realized you can't send PMs yet. I'm not sure which of these are still available, but here's my list of what I'd like to purchase:

1. Blade Runner 2049
2. Wonder Woman
3. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
4. Captain America: First Avenger
5. Captain America: Winter Soldier
6. Captain America: Civil War
7. Avengers
8. Avengers: Age of Ultron
9. Avengers: Endgame

Could you please let me know if these are available? If you want to contact me via email you can reach me at dla26 [at] hotmail dotcom.
post #26 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 05:14 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Jason,

PM sent with my E-Mail address attached.

Terry
post #27 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Jason,

PM sent with my E-Mail address attached.

Terry
Got it and replied to your email. Im unable to reply to PM's b/c im at level 12 and need to be at 15 or greater to send/reply to PM's.
post #28 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 06:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dla26 View Post
I tried to PM you, but I realized you can't send PMs yet. I'm not sure which of these are still available, but here's my list of what I'd like to purchase:

1. Blade Runner 2049
2. Wonder Woman
7. Avengers

Could you please let me know if these are available? If you want to contact me via email you can reach me at dla26 [at] hotmail dotcom.
I most certainly will. I will email once I have a response from another potential buyer. Thanks again for your interest.
post #29 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 08:08 PM

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Okay, so you only take payment from Venmo>?

Steve Douglas, McIntosh 8207 amp, Anthem AVM-60, Anthem MCA 50 amp, Aerial Acoustics 10T, CC3 center, AA5 and SR3 dipole/bipole, 18"Velodyne Sub
Sony 85" 950G, 4 Paradigm Cinema 100 2.0 System and OPPO 203 Blu-ray deck
post #30 of 41 Old 11-06-2019, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dla26 View Post

1. Blade Runner 2049
2. Wonder Woman
7. Avengers

Sent you an email re current sales list.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Physical Media Items (Movies etc)

Tags
4k blu ray , 4k blu-ray , for sale

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page