Looking to pay someone to help me setup my subwoofers! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-15-2018, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Looking to pay someone to help me setup my subwoofers!

Hey everyone!

I recently bought 2x sealed ultimax subwoofers and they are now completely built.

I'm still pretty new to all of this, so I'm a bit overwhelmed by all of the info available online.

I bought a MINIdsp and I've tried 3 times to follow the online guides to integrate my subs into my system using it, but I just cannot figure it out for the life of me. Is there a resource for someone to come to my home and just set it up for me?

I'd like to pay someone in montreal to help me with this. I don't know how much it's really worth, but I'm happy to pay it since I spent all this money on quality equipment and I want to get the most out of it!

If any of you are in the montreal area, please let me know if you can help me and we can figure out payment!!!!!

Thanks so much everyone!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-15-2018, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
Liked: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by domdomdom01 View Post
Hey everyone!

I recently bought 2x sealed ultimax subwoofers and they are now completely built.

I'm still pretty new to all of this, so I'm a bit overwhelmed by all of the info available online.

I bought a MINIdsp and I've tried 3 times to follow the online guides to integrate my subs into my system using it, but I just cannot figure it out for the life of me. Is there a resource for someone to come to my home and just set it up for me?

I'd like to pay someone in montreal to help me with this. I don't know how much it's really worth, but I'm happy to pay it since I spent all this money on quality equipment and I want to get the most out of it!

If any of you are in the montreal area, please let me know if you can help me and we can figure out payment!!!!!

Find a thread by someone who built the same exact subs as you and ask that person directly. They will most likely have the answers you seek since they probably went through the same exact thing.

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
post #3 of 3 Old 04-12-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by domdomdom01 View Post
Hey everyone!

Have you seen this thread? Maybe this helps.

____
Axel

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Help Wanted/Seeking

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page