AudiophleReview.com Is Looking For People To Write Content (paid) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-31-2019, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
AudiophleReview.com Is Looking For People To Write Content (paid)

I wanted to reach out the AVS community to see if there is anyone interested in writing for AudiophileReview.com.

We are one of the leading audiophile publications with over 70,000 monthly readers (source: Google Analytics) that focuses on the hobby, lifestyle and fun of the audiophile hobby. Audiophile equipment reviews are posted at HomeTheaterReview.com thus AudiophileReview.com is a 5x per week blog about the hobby more than reviews of say speakers or stereo preamps.

You don't have to be a pro writer but you need to be able to follow our pretty simple style guide. What's most important is that you have something to say. We tend to be more of the "objective school". I just seemingly offended someone who called me from Audiogon.com when I told him that in today's modern world of room correction that a $600 ELAC integrated amp can fix more real-world, actual problems than most, much more expensive gear from decades past. He hung up on me!

We do pay a little (not too much) but what we are offering is a way to have a voice in the industry and to help shape the future of the hobby.

Email or call me [email protected] or 310.860.9988 if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Help Wanted/Seeking

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page