***For Sale*** BenQ LK970 Projector, ISCO III L Anamorphic lens with CineSlide - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dave Harper

post #1 of 1 Old 02-20-2019, 02:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3159 Post(s)
Liked: 1723
***For Sale*** BenQ LK970 Projector, ISCO III L Anamorphic lens with CineSlide

I’m selling our BenQ LK970 HarperVision Edition 5,000 lumen 4K XPR Laser Phosphor Projector in combination with a reference class ISCO III L anamorphic lens and Motorized CineSlide to move it in and out of the light path automatically when triggered by the LK970 (which has the proper aspect ratio conversions built in).

I am selling the entire combo for only $7,995!

This projector with my HarperVision tweaks to allow full HDR support on this projector which natively doesn’t accept it, along with an ISF Calibration outperforms other models and brands costing 3-6 times as much. It’s 5,000 lumens, amazing lens along with superb processing come together with my HarperVision mods to give absolutely incredible results for 4K HDR sources like UHD Blurays and streaming services. This is without doubt the best HDR I have ever witnessed in my theater under $25K! Sports on this projector are also quite the sight to behold.

Please go to the dedicated BenQ LK970 thread here in the Projector section of the Display devices over $3,000 thread or PM for more details, pictures, any further questions or to inquire about purchasing.
rtlustosch likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dealer Specials

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page