Want to RENT: HDR Pattern Generator - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 02-18-2020, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Want to RENT: HDR Pattern Generator

Hi all,

I'm not too serious in the AV game, but I recently bought a colorimeter and was hoping to calibrate two TVs on my own with Calman Home. Unfortunately, I did not realize I would not be able to use Mobileforge to calibrate HDR and DV. I would love to get this accomplished, but considering my incredibly limited use, I cannot justify spending the money to buy one myself.

As far as I can tell, my options are the Videoforge Pro and Murideo SIX-G. I would love to be able to rent one of these for a very short period of time to get my calibration done and send it back. Obviously I would pay you for it, and I'm happy to discuss price, but I'm simply hoping to find a more economical option for my use.

Additionally, I understand this is expensive equipment you would be trusting with a stranger. I'd be more than happy to deposit the full cost of the item with an escrow service until it gets back to you safe and sound. Hopefully there's someone out there who would be willing to do this and it can be a win all around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-18-2020, 04:49 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 19
If there are any interested parties I would also be interested in doing this. Possibly we could get a group together who would make it attractive for an individual who owned one of the proper pieces to help some people out and get a sizable return on his investment
post #3 of 6 Old 02-18-2020, 05:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardvark View Post
If there are any interested parties I would also be interested in doing this. Possibly we could get a group together who would make it attractive for an individual who owned one of the proper pieces to help some people out and get a sizable return on his investment
That would be great! I imagine there are plenty of people in situations like mine out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 03-15-2020, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter

Bump
post #5 of 6 Old 05-18-2020, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

Bump again... really hoping I can arrange something with someone!
post #6 of 6 Old 06-23-2020, 10:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just seeing this thread. Did you guys ever find a solution? I'm interested as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply This and That

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page