Seeking Cool Rack Gear for Analog Video - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-30-2020, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Seeking Cool Rack Gear for Analog Video

Hello!

I'm looking for any rack gear for analog video. I've got an Extron Crosspoint switch for RGB, an Extron MAV Plus for S-Video switching, some Blonder Tongue modulators and demodulators for old TVs and RF-only sources, a couple Faroudja line doublers, and other misc. pieces. Since older analog gear is no longer desirable for high-end use, luckily it's not too expensive to put together a nice rack these days. Considering that, I'm interested in just about anything. Generally I want professional grade equipment, unless it's something particularly cool, fun, or useful.

I don't know what all is out there so I would be interested in hearing about anything you've got to sell. I know it would be nice to have some high quality converters with good comb filters for composite video to RGB. I'll certainly need some equipment related to power. I would be interested in pieces that are useful as well as those for fun effects. A full analog signal path with no lag is a plus, although that seems to be a rarity with video processing equipment.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-05-2020, 11:09 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Have you checked out curtpalme.com ? He was "the guy" for CRT gear, and the classifieds may be a good source.

I dumped all my analog stuff years ago, but could have helped you out. :-(

Good luck with your project!

I'm finding that I'm smarter than I thought, but dumber than I need to be.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply This and That

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page