14.5' Wide Stewart Sno-Matte 2.40 Aspect NON-PERF Sno-Matte screen. Material only. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-12-2019, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2177 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
14.5' Wide Stewart Sno-Matte 2.40 Aspect NON-PERF Sno-Matte screen. Material only.

Stewart SnoMatte 100 1.0 Gain. Super high quality image. Screen material only. No frame. Non-perforated.

I have the original Stewart shipping Tube. Perfect condition. Hook and Grommet type installation. $3700 New.

14.5' wide by 6.1' high (2.40 Scope). A real steal for someone that wants the highest quality large screen for a low cost. Make your own frame or buy what you like from Stewart.

$900 plus shipping.

Superior performance, superb color and excellent white field uniformity
Our most requested commercial fabric, SnoMatte 100 is a flexible, front projection, matte white screen formulated to meet the strictest color and white field uniformity standards. That is why SnoMatte 100 is the de facto standard for digital intermediate and color editing during the filmmaking process. This unity gain reference material is an optimal diffuser and disperses light in a near perfect, hemispherical distribution. The extremely wide viewing cone necessitates a high degree of commitment to attenuate reflected light in the viewing environment. SnoMatte 100 is also a great choice for edge blending applications where ambient light can be controlled. When enhanced focusing is required, this fabric will deliver sharp images without ghosting or any loss in contrast. Get superb color and white field uniformity at exacting standards with SnoMatte 100.

Goodbye to a great audio and video genius and writer... JOHN GANNON. I enjoyed your friendship, wit and a nice long run we took around Indianapolis at CEDIA years back... and for buying my Runco 980 Ultra years back... you saved my ass! Rest in peace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Devices