Microlite Optical Screen - Page 37 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 132Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1081 of 1144 Old 03-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Advanced Member
 
Neceo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I sent them an email for a general quote and got nothing .. I'm curious about their motorized screen and a question on which one they think would do well in a family room that has some light ( primary window will be behind the screen )
Neceo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1082 of 1144 Old 03-02-2016, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 26,513
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12542 Post(s)
Liked: 10154
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neceo View Post
I sent them an email for a general quote and got nothing .. I'm curious about their motorized screen and a question on which one they think would do well in a family room that has some light ( primary window will be behind the screen )
It is going to be a while before electric models are available. What size and aspect ratio are you wanting?
Mike Garrett is online now  
post #1083 of 1144 Old 03-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
Neceo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
It won't be a year at least until I need it, making a new room. At least 100' but maybe at most 120 and looking for 16:9 .
Neceo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1084 of 1144 Old 03-02-2016, 10:05 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 26,513
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12542 Post(s)
Liked: 10154
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neceo View Post
It won't be a year at least until I need it, making a new room. At least 100' but maybe at most 120 and looking for 16:9 .
We can give you a ballpark figure, if you call. Since product is not out yet, I do not know that the price list I have is completely accurate for this product.
Mike Garrett is online now  
post #1085 of 1144 Old 03-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Advanced Member
 
Neceo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 713
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
We can give you a ballpark figure, if you call. Since product is not out yet, I do not know that the price list I have is completely accurate for this product.
Ok, I will give a call. I am just looking for rough estimate right now. I am not looking to break the bank on a screen and if it seems good or to high helps.
Neceo is offline  
post #1086 of 1144 Old 03-02-2016, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thezaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Laveen, AZ
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhugh View Post
Install Pic.
Looks great! I was hoping for pics with the projector on
thezaks is online now  
post #1087 of 1144 Old 03-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
tbhugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezaks View Post
Looks great! I was hoping for pics with the projector on
I will see what I can do... likely this weekend.

Tom
tbhugh is offline  
post #1088 of 1144 Old 03-03-2016, 06:46 AM
Senior Member
 
isisyodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhugh View Post
Install Pic.
Nice setup. Man, I wish I had a dedicated room.
General question: if the 2.4 is not a true ALR screen material (I think even [email protected]crolite has implied the same), why would one choose it over a 1.3 white gain screen? From what I can see, the 2.4 material is giving you very little performance gains over a white screen yet the compromises are significant: vertical drop off, color shift, and pricing.
What I have read and been advised is that ALRs exits due to the required usage of projectors in places where rooms are not light controlled. The benefit of getting a decent image supersede the compromises above. Accuracy in image color will not be achievable.
For my setup, I looked at many samples from many brands. I have a 65" plasma on my family room and wanted to replace it with an ALR screen. I have come to realize that ALRs to this day don't work for me; therefore,I am keeping the plasma where it is and adding a motorized screen for evening watching.
It is a major disappointment; I truly wanted a single frameless ALR screen to work.

I wish I had more time to enjoy my gear
isisyodin is offline  
post #1089 of 1144 Old 03-03-2016, 07:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
tbhugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Thanks! Must have missed the comments of not being an ALR, seems to be given my limited experience with it so far ;-) Vertical drop off is not an issue for me as I don't sit on the floor, have not noticed color shifting either. But again not a super critical viewer.

My goals were not "accuracy" as I prefer an image that "pops" similar to watching a 120" plasma when watching movies, so I went with higher gain, also important was the ability to have a mixed use room to watch sports, playing video games etc, when lights would be on. If I was looking to have the best dedicated theater experience I likely would have gone with just a white screen with a masking system but given I wanted to use the space for more is why I made some compromises to be more flexible. So what is important I think is to know how you plan to use it and what your goals are. Im happy so far ;-)

Tom
tbhugh is offline  
post #1090 of 1144 Old 03-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Senior Member
 
isisyodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhugh View Post
Thanks! Must have missed the comments of not being an ALR, seems to be given my limited experience with it so far ;-) Vertical drop off is not an issue for me as I don't sit on the floor, have not noticed color shifting either. But again not a super critical viewer.

My goals were not "accuracy" as I prefer an image that "pops" similar to watching a 120" plasma when watching movies, so I went with higher gain, also important was the ability to have a mixed use room to watch sports, playing video games etc, when lights would be on. If I was looking to have the best dedicated theater experience I likely would have gone with just a white screen with a masking system but given I wanted to use the space for more is why I made some compromises to be more flexible. So what is important I think is to know how you plan to use it and what your goals are. Im happy so far ;-)
Thanks Tom, all valid comments, and I am glad you are enjoying your screen.I wish I had a simpler setup (dedicated room) as I had prior to moving to my latest home. If only testing out screens would be easier, I am sure I would have made a decision a while back. Going by samples and user reviews is a slow process.

Hector

I wish I had more time to enjoy my gear
isisyodin is offline  
post #1091 of 1144 Old 03-03-2016, 04:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thezaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Laveen, AZ
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by isisyodin View Post
...Going by samples and user reviews is a slow process.

Hector
I completely agree!

Dave
thezaks is online now  
post #1092 of 1144 Old 03-04-2016, 07:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posts: 6,949
Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4884 Post(s)
Liked: 1848
Quote:
Originally Posted by isisyodin View Post
Going by samples and user reviews is a slow process.
Projector Central published the view on the Black Crystal 1.2 today.
Dominic Chan is online now  
post #1093 of 1144 Old 03-06-2016, 08:57 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 233
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I found it exactly accurate from my sample testing. The key on this is vertical placement as its half gain angle vertically is narrow. If you have a multipurpose room with folks standing and sitting for say a sports game, etc that is critical to get it right so sitting and standing you are in the sweet spot.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected] is offline  
post #1094 of 1144 Old 03-06-2016, 11:13 AM
Advanced Member
 
tbhugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Agreed, the screen is sensitive to projector install. Install at or within screen boundaries seems to be required for most scenarios.

Tom
tbhugh is offline  
post #1095 of 1144 Old 03-07-2016, 05:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
tbhugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I apologize in advance for crappy pics, here are three pics with a relatively dark scene. The first with all lights on. Second with all lights on except for two pot lights directly over the screen and then the final with lights all off. Now the projector is an old Sony Pearl running in low light mode! So I'm quite happy with the new life the screen has brought to my old projector, will make the wait more doable as projector technology settles a bit and I can focus time and effort on the now audio formats.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0991.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	1298985   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0993.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	1298993   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0992.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	1299001  
ch1sox and HCORE like this.

Tom
tbhugh is offline  
post #1096 of 1144 Old 03-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Senior Member
 
isisyodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Chan View Post
Projector Central published the view on the Black Crystal 1.2 today.
Excellent review. From my interpretation of the review, and my family room application, I have come up with the following sketches.
The green planes are 15 degree planes with respect to the neutral viewing position. Screen size is 120" diagonal 16x9, and viewing distance is about 12'. Projector is at 13' relative to the screen. In addition the projector is currently set at a height leveled to the edge of my ideal screen location which coincides with the top edge of the screen.
Doubts:
The first image shows the lower viewing green plane with respect to the viewer falling outside of the observed half gain 15 degree angle; granted, the top edge may not be the main viewpoint while watching content, but am guessing the progression from neutral no the half gain mark will be potentially noticeable. Also, the 15 degree yellow plane with respect to the projector and its neutral plane hits about 75% of the screen. The lower area falls outside which am guessing will start loosing brightness although am not 100% sure.
The second image shows what I would guess be the ideal position. However, projector noise and the projector being within reach of the kids is not a good idea.
The third image is maybe would I would have to settle for since the ideal is not possible; what do you guys think? The top 25% of the screen seems to falling outside the half gain area.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3-7-2016 12-49-05 PM.png
Views:	162
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	1299585   Click image for larger version

Name:	3-7-2016 12-52-06 PM.png
Views:	150
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	1299593   Click image for larger version

Name:	3-7-2016 1-23-14 PM.png
Views:	141
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	1299601  

I wish I had more time to enjoy my gear
isisyodin is offline  
post #1097 of 1144 Old 03-07-2016, 04:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ximori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 1,047
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Ash View Post
In your opinion, how does it compare to ALR screens by dnp and SI ? (You may have seen those screens in action). I'm told the Super 08-85 is very good, the only problem being the gain which requires one to use a brighter projector. The SI BD1.4 seems to be a decent performer too.
Make sure to see actual samples first before considering the more expensive screens with your room situation. You never know how good (or bad) your screen is until you see them side by side with another. For example, here are a few shots I took from my last visit - the small samples were BD 1.4 on the left and Slate 1.2 on the right. But this was all fluorescent from the ceiling.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0266.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1300265   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0267.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	1300273   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0277.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	1300281   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0276.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1300297  

Last edited by Ximori; 03-07-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Ximori is offline  
post #1098 of 1144 Old 03-07-2016, 04:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ximori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 1,047
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by isisyodin View Post
Excellent review. From my interpretation of the review, and my family room application, I have come up with the following sketches.
The green planes are 15 degree planes with respect to the neutral viewing position. Screen size is 120" diagonal 16x9, and viewing distance is about 12'. Projector is at 13' relative to the screen. In addition the projector is currently set at a height leveled to the edge of my ideal screen location which coincides with the top edge of the screen.
Doubts:
The first image shows the lower viewing green plane with respect to the viewer falling outside of the observed half gain 15 degree angle; granted, the top edge may not be the main viewpoint while watching content, but am guessing the progression from neutral no the half gain mark will be potentially noticeable. Also, the 15 degree yellow plane with respect to the projector and its neutral plane hits about 75% of the screen. The lower area falls outside which am guessing will start loosing brightness although am not 100% sure.
The second image shows what I would guess be the ideal position. However, projector noise and the projector being within reach of the kids is not a good idea.
The third image is maybe would I would have to settle for since the ideal is not possible; what do you guys think? The top 25% of the screen seems to falling outside the half gain area.
I don't think you have the correct viewing angle in the first diagram if it conforms with an angular reflective type of screen, such as the Microlite. I would double-check this with Mike or Craig.
Ximori is offline  
post #1099 of 1144 Old 03-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Senior Member
 
isisyodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximori View Post
I don't think you have the correct viewing angle in the first diagram if it conforms with an angular reflective type of screen, such as the Microlite. I would double-check this with Mike or Craig.
I could lower it and match image 3. Not sure if the vertical gain drop is quasi-linear, but I am thinking that +-15 degrees will fall outside of the neutral plane no matter what unless it's on the neutral ideal position.

I wish I had more time to enjoy my gear
isisyodin is offline  
post #1100 of 1144 Old 03-19-2016, 04:52 PM
Advanced Member
 
ch1sox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 933
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Got my 2.4 gain set up. Once I put up fabric on the wall I can take some pictures. I'm hoping to do this tomorrow, but it depends how much fabric I have left. This thing is bright and looked awesome from the little bit I watched last night.
tigerfan33 likes this.
ch1sox is offline  
post #1101 of 1144 Old 04-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Member
 
shovven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi all, just want to give you my impressions on my new BC 1.8. Coming from a High-power this is really what I was looking for.
The screen is silver looking and fantastic in rejecting light from the ceiling, off course as it has a very wide viewingcone it's not as good rejecting light from the walls.
Shimmer it's much much better than Black Diamond, Firehawk, Ambient Visionaire 1.3 and 1.2. Sitting 10 feet away from 120" you don't see any sparkles or shimmer. It looks like a gigantic plasma and the picture from my JVC is just amazing.
shovven is offline  
post #1102 of 1144 Old 04-13-2016, 12:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
Sam Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 752
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by shovven View Post
Hi all, just want to give you my impressions on my new BC 1.8. Coming from a High-power this is really what I was looking for.
The screen is silver looking and fantastic in rejecting light from the ceiling, off course as it has a very wide viewingcone it's not as good rejecting light from the walls.
Shimmer it's much much better than Black Diamond, Firehawk, Ambient Visionaire 1.3 and 1.2. Sitting 10 feet away from 120" you don't see any sparkles or shimmer. It looks like a gigantic plasma and the picture from my JVC is just amazing.
Would be nice to see some photos ....
Sam Ash is offline  
post #1103 of 1144 Old 04-13-2016, 07:27 AM
Member
 
shovven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
And with that you want to see? Screenshots are worthless, they wont tell you anything..
shovven is offline  
post #1104 of 1144 Old 04-13-2016, 02:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thezaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Laveen, AZ
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolephile View Post
I have deals on three potential alr screens pending on Saturday. I can't pull the trigger one way or another until I see some firsthand experiences/reviews/impressions on these new Microlite screens.
Did you ever come to a decision on a screen? I know you've done a lot of research, much like I have. I'm very curious what you ended up with and how you like it?

Thanks,
Dave
thezaks is online now  
post #1105 of 1144 Old 04-22-2016, 03:46 AM
Advanced Member
 
Sam Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 752
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by shovven View Post
And with that you want to see? Screenshots are worthless, they wont tell you anything..
You are absolutely right and I understand. However, pics from the main seat and then from a sharp angle would give us a general idea.

Is the vertical view angle limited or better than before ?
Sam Ash is offline  
post #1106 of 1144 Old 04-22-2016, 04:18 AM
Member
 
shovven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
The viewingangle is wide like a DNP 08:85, you could sit in the corners and still have an equally bright picture. I don't see any hotspots or shine. I would just say this screen is way better than High Power and DNP. Yes the Seymour screens are better with ambient light from the sides, but then the viewingcone is extreamly limited! Don't talk about Black Diamond it's like lighting up a Christmas tree. Simply put, best screen ive ever had
shovven is offline  
post #1107 of 1144 Old 04-22-2016, 04:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
Sam Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 752
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by shovven View Post
The viewingangle is wide like a DNP 08:85, you could sit in the corners and still have an equally bright picture. I don't see any hotspots or shine. I would just say this screen is way better than High Power and DNP. Yes the Seymour screens are better with ambient light from the sides, but then the viewingcone is extreamly limited! Don't talk about Black Diamond it's like lighting up a Christmas tree. Simply put, best screen ive ever had
Thank you Shovven, I appreciate your input. Interesting that you mentioned the dnp 08-85 which is supposed to be a very good screen from what I've been reading. Out of interest, did you compare them side to side ?

I suppose the gain on the BC1.8 really helps because one would not need such a high powered projector. What are the results like in terms of the quality of the projected image in terms of the dynamic range, contrast and image fidelity. Can you tell me more about the difference when you compare the image to the one provided by a dnp 08-85 ?

Is your setup in a typical living room environment with ambient light ? Try and post some general pics for us to see, I'm sure it will help to get a general idea.
Sam Ash is offline  
post #1108 of 1144 Old 04-22-2016, 06:10 AM
Member
 
shovven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Well I wanted do go with DNP 08:85 at first because it's one of the best screens avaliable. Actually I tried it at home and only got around 8-10 ftl on 120"..
thats way to dim for my taste! As I have a white livingroom with large windows I need something with very good ALR. Basically the BC1.8 has that plasma feel I like
however if you don't need that extra gain I would look at BC 1.2 wich is much darker grey and has even better ALR, still a super wide veiwng cone.


Comparing BC 1.2 to DNP 08:85 you'll get a more dynamic picture with the BC 1.2, maybe the DNP is a tad better colorwize but you'll need a meter to see the difference.


I ordered from Mike here at AVS and I just got great service from them and Microlite.
shovven is offline  
post #1109 of 1144 Old 04-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Member
 
shovven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Ok, took some pictures with my iPhone.
The contrast is amazing. First, no lights! Second, no lights far right. As you see image doesn't darken on the other side, viewingcone is amazing. Third, with some lights behind projektor. Doesn't wash out much. Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1461394527906.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	1398770   Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1461394550281.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1398778   Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1461394578782.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	1398786  
shovven is offline  
post #1110 of 1144 Old 04-23-2016, 04:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
Sam Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 752
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by shovven View Post
Ok, took some pictures with my iPhone.
The contrast is amazing. First, no lights! Second, no lights far right. As you see image doesn't darken on the other side, viewingcone is amazing. Third, with some lights behind projektor. Doesn't wash out much. Hope this helps.
Thanks Shaven, that was nice of you.
Sam Ash is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Screens

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off