budget motorized acoustically transparent screen recommendations? - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 32 Old 11-06-2019, 10:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw131313 View Post
Hello,
I have been emailing with a rep at XYScreen about a in-ceiling recessed motorized screen, and they have been very helpful. The price they included is for FOB shipping to a port in my city. I am wondering if anyone has experience with this.

How do I pick up or have my item picked up at the port and delivered to my address?
Has anyone negotiated with XYscreen on price?
Any other advice, tips, etc. are welcome.

Thank you!
Prices on amazon for a screen that I want are so high that I can't think about it! How were the prices at XY (please PM me if you don't want to post publicly). I am looking for 120 inch tab tension.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 Old 11-11-2019, 08:24 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ82 View Post
Prices on amazon for a screen that I want are so high that I can't think about it! How were the prices at XY (please PM me if you don't want to post publicly). I am looking for 120 inch tab tension.
My screen would not be a good measurement of the price as several custom features were negotiated. I'd suggest reaching out to them directly for a price quote, either directl or through alibaba. If you PM me, i'd be happy to share my contact's email.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page