Seymour Matinee Wide - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes
  • 1 Post By bdht
  • 2 Post By bdht
  • 1 Post By bdht
  • 2 Post By rrebello
  • 1 Post By sandyj
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 Old 03-17-2019, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
skibbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Seymour Matinee Wide

Has anyone has tried the Seymour Matinee Wide material out yet?

I’m leaning towards the Matinee Black but I’m intrigued by the Matinee Wide. We have a sectional that will be about the width of the screen and I worry about those sitting off-center if I go with the MB.

Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skibbs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 Old 03-18-2019, 04:25 AM
Member
 
sandyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I was thinking about this one as well have seen the Ambient-Visionaire 1.2 and 1.3 but found they had too much texture still looking for the right one if its out there. Other than the texture really liked the effect the 1.2 has with some light in the room might have to get a samples of the Seymour Matinee Wide to see how it looks.
sandyj is offline  
post #3 of 27 Old 03-18-2019, 04:58 PM
Member
 
howiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I'd be interested in impressions of this material too. I like the Seymour screens and it'll either be something like this, or their XD material.
howiee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 27 Old 08-19-2019, 05:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Buddylee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,532
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Anyone try one of these yet?
Buddylee123 is online now  
post #5 of 27 Old 08-19-2019, 07:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
bdht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddylee123 View Post
Anyone try one of these yet?
Ive got samples of the matinee black and matinee wide materials.

They're pretty much as described.
The matinee black is darker and brighter(higher gain), with sharp viewing angles and more sparkle.
The matinee wide is less dark, less bright, with better viewing angles, and less sparkle.

Similar materials to consider:
XY Screens Black Crystal. Similar shade of grey as the matinee black, less gain than the matinee wide, similar sparkle to the matinee wide, better viewing angle than the matinee wide.

Screen Innovations Slate 0.8. Similar shade of grey as the matinee black, less gain than the matinee wide, less sparkle to the matinee wide, viewing angle like the matinee black.

DaLites Parallax 0.8. Similar shade of grey to the Matinee Black, similar brightness to the matinee wide, no sparkle(artifact free), good horizontal viewing angle, poor vertical viewing angle(rejects light from above it).
howiee likes this.
bdht is offline  
post #6 of 27 Old 08-20-2019, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Buddylee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,532
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdht View Post
Ive got samples of the matinee black and matinee wide materials.

They're pretty much as described.
The matinee black is darker and brighter(higher gain), with sharp viewing angles and more sparkle.
The matinee wide is less dark, less bright, with better viewing angles, and less sparkle.

Similar materials to consider:
XY Screens Black Crystal. Similar shade of grey as the matinee black, less gain than the matinee wide, similar sparkle to the matinee wide, better viewing angle than the matinee wide.

Screen Innovations Slate 0.8. Similar shade of grey as the matinee black, less gain than the matinee wide, less sparkle to the matinee wide, viewing angle like the matinee black.

DaLites Parallax 0.8. Similar shade of grey to the Matinee Black, similar brightness to the matinee wide, no sparkle(artifact free), good horizontal viewing angle, poor vertical viewing angle(rejects light from above it).


Thanks for the information. Did you decide which screen you will be buying?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buddylee123 is online now  
post #7 of 27 Old 08-20-2019, 02:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
bdht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddylee123 View Post
Thanks for the information. Did you decide which screen you will be buying?
I've had the xy black crystal retractable for about 8 months now. I just recently received the seymour samples and learned they're working on a retractable matinee wide.

The different materials suite different needs but I'm impressed with the xy black crystal especially for the price. Its a great choice when you have a reflective room that cant hit black on a white screen, as well as needing good viewing angles. Texture artifacts are typical and not distracting but they do make you long for an artifact free screen(the Parallax).

Later down the road Ill probably upgrade to the Parallax but Im going to have to rework my screen position(and furniture below the screen) to lower the screen otherwise the vertical viewing angle is too steep.
howiee and Buddylee123 like this.
bdht is offline  
post #8 of 27 Old 08-21-2019, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Buddylee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,532
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdht View Post
I've had the xy black crystal retractable for about 8 months now. I just recently received the seymour samples and learned they're working on a retractable matinee wide.

The different materials suite different needs but I'm impressed with the xy black crystal especially for the price. Its a great choice when you have a reflective room that cant hit black on a white screen, as well as needing good viewing angles. Texture artifacts are typical and not distracting but they do make you long for an artifact free screen(the Parallax).

Later down the road Ill probably upgrade to the Parallax but Im going to have to rework my screen position(and furniture below the screen) to lower the screen otherwise the vertical viewing angle is too steep.
Thanks again, I have never used an ALR screen and my current screen is a Seymour UF which I really like. It's possible that I may be moving in the near future which would require me switching to an ALR screen and I'm not sure I can deal with sparkles.
Buddylee123 is online now  
post #9 of 27 Old 08-21-2019, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
bdht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddylee123 View Post
I'm not sure I can deal with sparkles.
How far away do you sit and what's your screen size?
bdht is offline  
post #10 of 27 Old 08-21-2019, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Buddylee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,532
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Seymour Matinee Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdht View Post
How far away do you sit and what's your screen size?
Right now I'm in a dedicated room with no windows so the UF is fine, but we are looking at a new house that would require the projector to be in the living room so an ALR screen would be needed. I'm not even sure that we will buy the new house, but if we do I will send you a message or reply here before I make any new screen purchases.

Last edited by Buddylee123; 08-21-2019 at 10:10 AM.
Buddylee123 is online now  
post #11 of 27 Old 08-21-2019, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member
 
bdht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Gotcha, the sparkle artifacts arent too bad on the cheaper screens and theres none on the parallax. Simply put, to fight more light and use a darker material there needs to be more gain and that makes sparkle, the more gain the more artifacting. The further you sit the less noticeable it is. I sit about 9-10' and sparkle with the black crystal isnt overly distracting but its not super smooth like the parallax, and a bit of sparkles way better than white blacks or a washed out image.

While I cant speak to 4k detail yet, I have a w1070, and the image is still very sharp and detailed, no less than my white screen(elune visions reference 100el, a matte white pvc material similar to elites cinewhite, silver ticket, draper etc.) and only a bit more sparkle in bright areas and solid colors. The Black Crystal and Matinee Wide have less sparkle than the Matinee Black, elite cinegrey 5d, screen innovations black diamond, etc. I.e. dark greys with 1.3+ gain.

Of course the black crystal and matinee wide dont fight light like the screens with higher gain too, so the image will still wash in direct light and blacks will raise in a reflective room, but still, nowhere near as bad as a white screen.
bdht is offline  
post #12 of 27 Old 08-21-2019, 10:23 AM
Advanced Member
 
bdht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 145
this is a good reference if you havent read it.
https://www.projectorcentral.com/amb...-screens-2.htm
bdht is offline  
post #13 of 27 Old 08-21-2019, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Buddylee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,532
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdht View Post
this is a good reference if you havent read it.
https://www.projectorcentral.com/amb...-screens-2.htm
That's a great article, thank you!
Buddylee123 is online now  
post #14 of 27 Old 10-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Senior Member
 
avsBuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdht View Post
Screen Innovations Slate 0.8. Similar shade of grey as the matinee black, less gain than the matinee wide, less sparkle to the matinee wide, viewing angle like the matinee black.
Am I interpreting correctly that Seymour Matinee Wide has less sparkle than SI Slate 0.8? I couldn't stand sparkle from Slate at a short throw when viewed at my dealer. The small Matinee Wide sample at home looks good, with no sparkle at 12" seating distance. But than again, it's a small sample.
avsBuddy is offline  
post #15 of 27 Old 10-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
bdht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsBuddy View Post
Am I interpreting correctly that Seymour Matinee Wide has less sparkle than SI Slate 0.8? I couldn't stand sparkle from Slate at a short throw when viewed at my dealer. The small Matinee Wide sample at home looks good, with no sparkle at 12" seating distance. But than again, it's a small sample.
Yes. If you put the sample at the middle point between your eyes and the lens that should be the area most prone to visible artifacts, and at that the sample should be adequate for determining if the sparkle is distracting or not.
Ftoast likes this.
bdht is offline  
post #16 of 27 Old 10-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Member
 
rrebello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdht View Post
Yes. If you put the sample at the middle point between your eyes and the lens that should be the area most prone to visible artifacts, and at that the sample should be adequate for determining if the sparkle is distracting or not.
I have a light controlled room but with light walls, white ceiling, and a light carpet. It has black out curtains on all the windows for movie watching. The room is multi-use with a bar, etc. I was trying to add more contrast for the reflected light in the room from the projector. With the lights off, it is a bat cave. With the projector on, I have reflected light.

I purchased the Matinee Black and Matinee Wide for my JVC RS500. My projector is 20 ft back with a 103" screen. I sit 13 feet from the screen. The Matinee Black moved everything to OLED like black levels in my room (I have an OLED). Black levels and contrast were amazing with this screen for the reflected light. With HDR, it really stood out. The contrast and color pop was incredible. For a dark movie (space, low light levels), it was breathtaking. For general TV watching, you get that amped up ALR look with the 1.4 gain. Personally, I did not like the amped up 1.4 gain when you had bright sections on the screen or general TV watching. It added that grain or oily look. It did not bother my son-in-law who thought it was amazing. With the lights on, this was much less noticeable as the ALR screen was doing what it was designed to do. So, you need to pick correctly for your situation and tolerance to this amped up gain.

So, I purchased the Mantinee Wide, it was a much better balance for me. The picture is very clean with a boost in contrast. HDR is still a big improvement. It cannot match the black levels of the Matinee Black but is is a nice balance between a cleaner picture and improved contrast. I really like the balance in the dark movie and the tv watching. I just watched John Wick 1, 2, and 3 in 4K HDR and it was great! Video quality stands out in this series.
bdht and chriscmore like this.
rrebello is offline  
post #17 of 27 Old 11-26-2019, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
skibbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just curious if the Matinee Wide retractable is available now? I ended up buying a Matinee Black fixed frame and was super impressed with Seymour’s quality - everything fit perfectly and was easy to install! The screen looked wonderful. I picked up a JVC NX5 from Seymour as well. I would like to buy from Seymour again if the Matinee Wide retractable is available, given my previous experience with them.

I sold my house and moved to a condo downtown and am now looking for a motorized retractable option - to drop in front of a fireplace. My building has insane rules about wall mounted speakers and ceiling mounted projectors, so I’m putting the projector 4’ off the ground on an AV cabinet and putting the LCR bookshelf speakers below the screen. Something around 100-105” ideally with a couple feet of extra drop so I can hang a painting on the wall. The SI Solo Pro 2 is appealing but I would prefer to go with Seymour again, if possible - since they have proven to be awesome and offer excellent performance and value.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skibbs is offline  
post #18 of 27 Old 12-30-2019, 06:06 PM
Member
 
sandyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
Just curious if the Matinee Wide retractable is available now? I ended up buying a Matinee Black fixed frame and was super impressed with Seymour’s quality - everything fit perfectly and was easy to install! The screen looked wonderful. I picked up a JVC NX5 from Seymour as well. I would like to buy from Seymour again if the Matinee Wide retractable is available, given my previous experience with them.

I sold my house and moved to a condo downtown and am now looking for a motorized retractable option - to drop in front of a fireplace. My building has insane rules about wall mounted speakers and ceiling mounted projectors, so I’m putting the projector 4’ off the ground on an AV cabinet and putting the LCR bookshelf speakers below the screen. Something around 100-105” ideally with a couple feet of extra drop so I can hang a painting on the wall. The SI Solo Pro 2 is appealing but I would prefer to go with Seymour again, if possible - since they have proven to be awesome and offer excellent performance and value.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Matinee Wide retractable is not available yet and is still in development I was looking into that as well was thinking of keeping my white screen for lights out viewing.
sandyj is offline  
post #19 of 27 Old 12-30-2019, 09:46 PM
Member
 
sandyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrebello View Post
I have a light controlled room but with light walls, white ceiling, and a light carpet. It has black out curtains on all the windows for movie watching. The room is multi-use with a bar, etc. I was trying to add more contrast for the reflected light in the room from the projector. With the lights off, it is a bat cave. With the projector on, I have reflected light.

I purchased the Matinee Black and Matinee Wide for my JVC RS500. My projector is 20 ft back with a 103" screen. I sit 13 feet from the screen. The Matinee Black moved everything to OLED like black levels in my room (I have an OLED). Black levels and contrast were amazing with this screen for the reflected light. With HDR, it really stood out. The contrast and color pop was incredible. For a dark movie (space, low light levels), it was breathtaking. For general TV watching, you get that amped up ALR look with the 1.4 gain. Personally, I did not like the amped up 1.4 gain when you had bright sections on the screen or general TV watching. It added that grain or oily look. It did not bother my son-in-law who thought it was amazing. With the lights on, this was much less noticeable as the ALR screen was doing what it was designed to do. So, you need to pick correctly for your situation and tolerance to this amped up gain.

So, I purchased the Mantinee Wide, it was a much better balance for me. The picture is very clean with a boost in contrast. HDR is still a big improvement. It cannot match the black levels of the Matinee Black but is is a nice balance between a cleaner picture and improved contrast. I really like the balance in the dark movie and the tv watching. I just watched John Wick 1, 2, and 3 in 4K HDR and it was great! Video quality stands out in this series.

How did you position the projector and screen for the Matinee Wide screen can't seem to find any info on this is it similar to the Parralax in relation to the position of the screen and seating. The Vertical Half Angle seems to get smaller as the Horizontal angle increases for ALR screens which then appears to require lowering the projector below the top of the screen height to maintain the brightness of the image.
sandyj is offline  
post #20 of 27 Old 12-31-2019, 08:00 PM
Advanced Member
 
bdht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyj View Post
How did you position the projector and screen for the Matinee Wide screen can't seem to find any info on this is it similar to the Parralax in relation to the position of the screen and seating. The Vertical Half Angle seems to get smaller as the Horizontal angle increases for ALR screens which then appears to require lowering the projector below the top of the screen height to maintain the brightness of the image.
No, the parallax is similar to/or a lenticular screen in that there are lavours or a jagged layer that reflects light coming from above or below away from the viewing area, high horizontal half gain and low vertical half gain. The matinee wide screen is similar to other contrast shifting darker grey screens with a gain layer but not as aggressive(as the matinee black or si slates) to maintain viewing angles. These types of screens typically have the same horizontal and vertical viewing angles.

With the matinee wide and a long throw you should have a fairly uniform image even with eye level at a bottom corner.
bdht is offline  
post #21 of 27 Old 01-04-2020, 07:22 AM
Member
 
rrebello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyj View Post
How did you position the projector and screen for the Matinee Wide screen can't seem to find any info on this is it similar to the Parralax in relation to the position of the screen and seating. The Vertical Half Angle seems to get smaller as the Horizontal angle increases for ALR screens which then appears to require lowering the projector below the top of the screen height to maintain the brightness of the image.
The projector is about 1.8 throw. It is about 19 ft back from the 103in screen. It is about 1 foot high than the top of the screen. Picture is perfectly uniform and a very, very wide viewing angle (vertical and horizontal). It is a good screen balance for my room and JVC projector. Black levels are significantly improved In my room (light walls, light carpet, white ceiling, but good light control - just a lot of reflected light), picture has low artifacts (compared with other types of ALR), and I have a bright projector. Color saturation is also better but gain is a little lower.
rrebello is offline  
post #22 of 27 Old 01-04-2020, 01:54 PM
Member
 
sandyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdht View Post
No, the parallax is similar to/or a lenticular screen in that there are lavours or a jagged layer that reflects light coming from above or below away from the viewing area, high horizontal half gain and low vertical half gain. The matinee wide screen is similar to other contrast shifting darker grey screens with a gain layer but not as aggressive(as the matinee black or si slates) to maintain viewing angles. These types of screens typically have the same horizontal and vertical viewing angles.

With the matinee wide and a long throw you should have a fairly uniform image even with eye level at a bottom corner.

I have ordered a samples of matinee wide to check out not sure if my projector will be bright enough JVC NX9 looking at 110" diag 16x9 screen approx with 2x throw.
sandyj is offline  
post #23 of 27 Old 01-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Member
 
sandyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrebello View Post
The projector is about 1.8 throw. It is about 19 ft back from the 103in screen. It is about 1 foot high than the top of the screen. Picture is perfectly uniform and a very, very wide viewing angle (vertical and horizontal). It is a good screen balance for my room and JVC projector. Black levels are significantly improved In my room (light walls, light carpet, white ceiling, but good light control - just a lot of reflected light), picture has low artifacts (compared with other types of ALR), and I have a bright projector. Color saturation is also better but gain is a little lower.

Thanks for the reply my setup is about the same as yours but I don't like running the projector on high bulb as it is too noisy just about to build a hush box to sort this out and will be about the same height from the top of the screen as yours as I did not want to bring it much lower for aesthetics reasons.

I have some Da-lite samples of Paralax .8 but looks a bit dim to me when the lights are on however no sparkles. I have the projector temporarily positioned just above head height for testing this material however looks like the Matinee Wide may be better suited too my needs.
One thing I have noticed is the Paralax is very hard surface and difficult to mark but the Visionaire screens do scratch more easily and I guess the Matinee will be the same. Waiting on my samples of the Matinee screens too arrive to test.

Last edited by sandyj; 01-04-2020 at 02:17 PM.
sandyj is offline  
post #24 of 27 Old 01-05-2020, 06:37 AM
Member
 
rrebello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyj View Post
I have ordered a samples of matinee wide to check out not sure if my projector will be bright enough JVC NX9 looking at 110" diag 16x9 screen approx with 2x throw.
I have the JVC RS500 at 103 inches and 19 ft back. Projector iris is at -6 for SDR and low lamp. Plenty bright enough with the lights off. With HDR, I run high lamp and wide open but this is typical for HDR. I don’t think you will have an issue unless you have a very bright room.
rrebello is offline  
post #25 of 27 Old 01-05-2020, 01:31 PM
Senior Member
 
avsBuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Matinee Wide is the best ALR screen that I've seen! As long as you are not sitting very close to its minimum throwing distance with a wide seating, like in my case, it's a great screen to go with.
avsBuddy is offline  
post #26 of 27 Old 01-06-2020, 11:48 AM
Senior Member
 
avsBuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyj View Post
I have ordered a samples of matinee wide to check out not sure if my projector will be bright enough JVC NX9 looking at 110" diag 16x9 screen approx with 2x throw.
Let us know how you like it with that projector.
avsBuddy is offline  
post #27 of 27 Old 01-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Member
 
sandyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsBuddy View Post
Let us know how you like it with that projector.
Will do would expect it will be a few weeks before I receive my 24"x24" samples they have been shipped slow freight as its expensive to send that size overseas. I wanted the larger size as its better to see if the material has sparkles and hot spotting etc.
avsBuddy likes this.
sandyj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Screens

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off