Love it. Just need to get a better projector.
Ship time was great! Think I had it within a week (within Canada).
Setup was easy; however I had a few hours of prep work before had to put in support inside my existing drywall ceiling. That took about 4 hours as I didn't want to open up more ceiling than needed to. I was able to do two surgical incisions of only 4" x 5" and get my 2x4 blocking up there to span my beams.
I'd say a screen my size should have 3 people. 2 installing + 1 spotter. I'd say actual install is 10-15 mins, from there adjusting and setting up could be another 30-60 mins depending on your situation. The wall/ceiling brackets are great and allow side to side adjustability. Just had a few lessons in setting up. There are a couple of temporary brackets on back that hold screen in during shipping. Didn't notice that at first and had to use my spotter to hold screen while i went to get an allan key to remove so we could slide the screen into place.
Cons (and minor quirks)
- Lower limit setting is hard to get to, but once done, you won't have to adjust it ever again.
- A bit of rippling, I need to fine tune the tension a bit. Still figuring that out.
- Instructions could be a bit better, and are small. Best is to go to their website and download a PDF manual.
- I'm no expert but the screen is great. I'm using an old Epson EX7235 768p data projector and it's never looked so good. I thought i'd have to rush out and get a better projector, but now I can wait 1-3 months while I decide.
- Comes VERY well packaged from EluneVision. Lots of protection
- Ask for NEW stock. That's what I got. Other than power on the other side of the screen than shown on their drawing online, I'm not sure what the difference is. But that's what I got.
- Includes all the brackets, ceiling hooks, RF controller, 12v trigger wire & wired controller.
- Once up very easy to use. The included RF remote is super great! Only downside is that I need to upgrade my older Harmony Touch to get a Hub with RF repeater to get my screen to work with my Harmony.
If you have any more questions, DM me