Motorized Screen Integrated into Built-In Entertainment Center - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-04-2019, 07:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Motorized Screen Integrated into Built-In Entertainment Center

Hi all - I've purchased a custom retractable 141" diagonal 2.39:1 screen with masking (currently sitting in my garage) that I'd assumed would be installed recessed into the ceiling. After a structural engineer had one look at the attic above the area it was meant to be installed, I learned that wasn't feasible. Oops, should have done more research before I ordered it.

So after getting quotes for other solutions (including a swing arm solution of all things), I'll need to have a new entertainment center to replace the existing one. The wife has rejected all viable solutions with the existing one, so this is the only way to go.

Do any of you have a setup where you have a motorized screen integrated into your entertainment center? If you would be so kind to share some photos of it for inspiration, I would sure appreciate it. Attached is a photo of our current one for reference. 189" wide, 144" ceilings. The TV is a 75" Sony X940E.

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jun 14, 9 28 16 AM.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	645.6 KB
ID:	2636280  

Last edited by flashedvirus0; 11-04-2019 at 07:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page