1. Materials needed:two Lint-Free white cloths, Mild Soap (hand soap is suitable) and Water.
2. Take the Lint-Free cloth and submerge it in warm water for cleaning light dust and dirt. For stubborn stains or a sticky surface, a solution of mild dishwashing liquid diluted with warm water should be used.
3. Completely ring out cloth so it is lightly dampened, not drenched.
4. Using the damp cloth, lightly wipe in an up and down motion starting at the left of the screen moving to the right of the screen. DO NOT WIPE IN CIRCULAR MOTION.
5. Once you have completed wiping the entire screen with a dampened Lint-Free cloth, use the dry Lint-Free cloth to wipe off any excess water from the screen.
**If heavily soiled (marked permanently):
You may use alcohol with a Q-Tip to clean.
1. Dip one side of the Q-Tip in Alcohol
2. Gently wipe marked spot ONLY.
3. Use dry side of Q-Tip to go over mark to dry it.
4. You may wipe over with dry Lint-Free Cloth to finish
NEVER ALLOW ANY SOLVENTS TO DRY ON THE MATERIALS AS THEY WILL CREATE A STAIN THAT IS NON-REMOVABLE.**If Heavily soiled (marked permanently): Unfortunately you may NOT use any solution to clean the surface as it will damage the screen. If there is a mark, it is permanent.