Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-06-2020, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
120” UST ALR low cost screen

Hi all.
Just wanted to post some pics of a 120” ALR screen I ordered From Huizhou Telon Audio.
Screen works great. It was packed very good and the qulity is excellent. The images are in a room with windows all around with both full day and night views. Even the night view pictures the room has enough light to walk and see. The screen did an excellent job rejecting the unwanted light. Telon was very fast to respond to all my question ahead of time. Pictures are from VAVA projector fed with a 1080 signal. The picture with the football game is full daylight with all windows open. I have no previous projector experience so noting to compare to except our other TV’s. This replaced a 75” Sony. The TV did look better in daytime but considering this is 120” it was worth the tradeoff, very usable in a well lit room, close to a TV. So I have no connection with any of these people and received no compensation. The screen was $678 delivered via FedEx to my door.

My review and pics should be on Alibaba now. I am new here and not allowed to post links it seems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-09-2020, 01:07 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
great i am also looking for 120 inch screen . was wondering if i should go with telon or xyscreen. mostly people in the forum talk about xyscreen but it almost double th cost. i have a wemax A300 4k projector.how is 4k resolution on it. did you try it.....thnx
post #3 of 4 Old 01-09-2020, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhill200 View Post
great i am also looking for 120 inch screen . was wondering if i should go with telon or xyscreen. mostly people in the forum talk about xyscreen but it almost double th cost. i have a wemax A300 4k projector.how is 4k resolution on it. did you try it.....thnx
I get it, I am an electronics engineer and unfortunately because UST ALR screens are on the newer side they are a rip off price wise now. So out of principle on price I wanted to try something off brand and took a chance. I have nothing to compare to so I can’t tell you if one performs better then another. This did the job for me so I am happy with it. I posted here as like you was looking in the forums and only xyscreens came up. I did contact them but after communicating with them and about 6 different companies on Alibaba I decided to give the Telon one a try. From what I can tell it’s the same material and similar construction.
Anyway just my experience with this one company and product but so far so good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 01-11-2020, 12:46 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhill200 View Post
Wemax A300 4K projector very good UST projector. Many of our clients like it.

Last edited by Cremer Lee; 01-11-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page