Horizontal lines on Carl's FlexiGray Screen
I just finished installing the Carl's Flexigray screen on my wood frame for a 170 inch screen. I am seeing some horizontal lines on the screen as per the pictures shared below. Is there anyone that recognizes what these lines are?
What have I tried so far?
1) Tried moving projector to see if its a result of the lens (Epson 6050UB) - no change in location of lines.
2) Move projector screen up and down - lines move with the screen.
3) Visible in normal light? - Yes, when viewed from the correct angle, I can see almost an alternating pattern of shinier/no so shiny parts of the screen.
4) Covered all reflecting surfaces around the screen - yes, no impact.
5) Check screen for tension - Yes, its as straight as it can be. Its pretty well tensioned on all sides.
Any input is appreciated.
Last edited by 4everalone; 01-21-2020 at 09:13 AM.