The official SeymourAV center stage screen thread! - Page 120 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 566Likes

post #3571 of 4047 Old 03-27-2018, 11:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hello is this a good screen to purchase?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3572 of 4047 Old 03-28-2018, 10:18 AM

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Has anyone taken delivery of a Proscenium screen lately? I ordered mine 2 months ago, and I'm trying to figure out where I might be in the queue.
post #3573 of 4047 Old 03-28-2018, 10:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
Liked: 1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuzzTheFuzz View Post
If you guys can talk me into one or the other, I'll be in Ames anyway this weekend for a wedding, would be a quick sale!
I think you can get away with the XD screen. But personally I like the UF better when in those bubble seating distances where you may or may not notice the difference between the two screen materials. Since you'll be in Ames... can you pick up two screens and bring mine to Cedar Rapids for me? I'll even let you pay for mine.

The Other Theater (most recent build)
Old Woods Remodel
Old Wood Theater (first build)
| JVC X790R | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XPA 4-3s | Oppo 203 | DIYSG 1099 | DIYSG Volt 8 | DIYSG Volt 6 | SVS PC-4000 | Seymour UF 132"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3574 of 4047 Old 03-28-2018, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewan View Post
I think you can get away with the XD screen. But personally I like the UF better when in those bubble seating distances where you may or may not notice the difference between the two screen materials. Since you'll be in Ames... can you pick up two screens and bring mine to Cedar Rapids for me? I'll even let you pay for mine.
Have you ordered your UF screen already? Any idea on what the wait times are? Also, your build thread looks awesome, I'd be willing to pick up your screen to check out your build!
post #3575 of 4047 Old 03-28-2018, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
Liked: 1025
Quote:
Have you ordered your UF screen already? Any idea on what the wait times are? Also, your build thread looks awesome, I'd be willing to pick up your screen to check out your build!
Thanks! I haven't ordered my screen yet so I don't have an idea on the lead time. Thinking about it more, I should start putting together my screen order and get it placed. I was going to drive over and pick it up to save on shipping costs.

You are always welcome to come check out my room.

The Other Theater (most recent build)
Old Woods Remodel
Old Wood Theater (first build)
| JVC X790R | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XPA 4-3s | Oppo 203 | DIYSG 1099 | DIYSG Volt 8 | DIYSG Volt 6 | SVS PC-4000 | Seymour UF 132"
post #3576 of 4047 Old 03-29-2018, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 357
Quote:
I'll chime in here as well, to get Chris's (or others') opinion.
Light controlled room, dark walls/ceiling. Projector is a 5040ub, and it can be placed between 14' and 17' from the screen.
I'd like a 140" DIY AT screen 2.39:1 or a 148" 16:9 (undecided still). Main sitting position would be 11' away for the scope screen, about 12' for the 16:9
Which material would look better? Would the UF have enough gain for this projector at that range of distances?

If you guys can talk me into one or the other, I'll be in Ames anyway this weekend for a wedding, would be a quick sale!
I'd still lean toward the UF for your seating distance. The 5040 had decent power and projectors are getting brighter every year. But the UF will be future proof at 11ft because it'll look perfectly smooth. You may end up running the Epson on high, but they're very capable being run like that with respect to bulb life, etc.

Normally a DIY order is just a day or so. We could even cut it while you're here.

Cheers,
Chris

Seymour AV
515-268-3369

Seymour-Screen Excellence
515-450-5694
post #3577 of 4047 Old 03-29-2018, 11:58 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mry110 View Post
Has anyone taken delivery of a Proscenium screen lately? I ordered mine 2 months ago, and I'm trying to figure out where I might be in the queue.
If you give me your last name I can look to see where it's at. And while I don't rearrange their order casually, if you have an important deadline to hit, also let me know that. Some orders are more urgent than others, although since this line is backed up while we're training new people, I'm considering them all belatedly urgent.

Cheers,
Chris
nathan_h likes this.

Seymour AV
515-268-3369

515-450-5694
post #3578 of 4047 Old 04-06-2018, 05:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I decided to pop into the forum after building my theater 7 years ago to see what is trending today....and was surprised to see this thread alive and kicking.

I used the Center Stage XD material and absolutely love it. The fact I was able to place all my front speakers behind the screen gives my theater a clean look. I also like the fact the center channel is placed in the middle (rather than below) of the AT screen. It places the dialogue in a more natural position versus originating above/below the screen.

I went middle of the road on my build (remember this was 7 years ago)....Epson 8350 projector, XD screen, BIC subwoofer, seat shakers, Berkline recliners....and we love the space.
skypop likes this.
post #3579 of 4047 Old 04-06-2018, 06:34 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 88
My first row of seating turned out to be closer than I had envisioned, but it was necessary to squeeze in the counter in the back that my wife wants. Eyes will be 9'8" from the screen. I assume that's a UF seating distance? What's the tradeoff of using UF versus XD?

post #3580 of 4047 Old 04-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
My first row of seating turned out to be closer than I had envisioned, but it was necessary to squeeze in the counter in the back that my wife wants. Eyes will be 9'8" from the screen. I assume that's a UF seating distance? What's the tradeoff of using UF versus XD?
Almost certainly a UF seating distance, but get samples to double check. The trade off is lower gain - UF is around 0.8, XD is around 0.95
post #3581 of 4047 Old 04-09-2018, 12:30 PM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 35
PM Sent

Chris,
PM sent to you.
RG

Klipsch Rocks!
post #3582 of 4047 Old 04-22-2018, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 51
@chriscmore

I'm just about to order a 114'' (viewable) 16:9 Centre Stage XD, premier 3.3 at a seating distance of about 11 - ish feet. I've back and forthed a bit with Jon who has been very helpful. My screen is going to have to be tapped with blindnuts and have eyebolts fitted, but was curious as to what the inner diameter or the eyebolts was as we can do the cabling on site? The fittings for the ceiling and to allow for adjustment to level it off will require some thought.

The website, from my understanding is the nicopress cable is just under 1mm?? I've no experience with this stuff myself but that's almost sewing thread thickness. Have I gone mad?

I've seen these screens in action many times on different installs here in the UK the look very very good and it made choosing them an easy decision (apart from the 21% import duty)

thanks!
post #3583 of 4047 Old 04-23-2018, 08:56 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Danger View Post
@chriscmore

I'm just about to order a 114'' (viewable) 16:9 Centre Stage XD, premier 3.3 at a seating distance of about 11 - ish feet. I've back and forthed a bit with Jon who has been very helpful. My screen is going to have to be tapped with blindnuts and have eyebolts fitted, but was curious as to what the inner diameter or the eyebolts was as we can do the cabling on site? The fittings for the ceiling and to allow for adjustment to level it off will require some thought.

The website, from my understanding is the nicopress cable is just under 1mm?? I've no experience with this stuff myself but that's almost sewing thread thickness. Have I gone mad?

I've seen these screens in action many times on different installs here in the UK the look very very good and it made choosing them an easy decision (apart from the 21% import duty)

thanks!
Hi Mr. Danger -

Because the range of screen sizes and weights are so varied, we offer both a heavy duty or light duty option. If you're having it 1/4-20 threaded for the HD eyebolts, their eye diameter is 3/4". If you're having it 10-24 threaded for the LD eyebolts, their eye diameter is 3/8".

You can use any chain or cabling you want. If we supply the cabling we have a HD cable that is 0.063" diameter and a pair are rated for 180 lbs. The LD cable is 0.032" diameter and a pair are rated for 40 lbs. You can still get adjustability with these if you need, as we can leave one end uncrimped so you can adjust to what you want and crush the sleeve yourself.

Cheers,
Chris

Seymour AV
515-268-3369

515-450-5694
post #3584 of 4047 Old 04-23-2018, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscmore View Post
Hi Mr. Danger -

Because the range of screen sizes and weights are so varied, we offer both a heavy duty or light duty option. If you're having it 1/4-20 threaded for the HD eyebolts, their eye diameter is 3/4". If you're having it 10-24 threaded for the LD eyebolts, their eye diameter is 3/8".

You can use any chain or cabling you want. If we supply the cabling we have a HD cable that is 0.063" diameter and a pair are rated for 180 lbs. The LD cable is 0.032" diameter and a pair are rated for 40 lbs. You can still get adjustability with these if you need, as we can leave one end uncrimped so you can adjust to what you want and crush the sleeve yourself.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the reply - I think in an email somewhere Jon has put 10-24 in an email so that would be 9.5mm with 1.6mm cable or thicker. I think the cable and crimpers are easy access to me, just wondering what the best fittings for the ceiling is as it is't level.. some food for thought I guess..

My order was in today to go all the way to sunny Belfast N. Ireland - I'm sure her majesty's customs will be more than happy to slap 21% import tax on it.

Based on the choice of screens available here, the Seymour stuff is probably the best constructed and I've seen it used with projectors many times the price of mine.

Here's a image of how things are at the minute.. the walls aren't that colour.. it photographs really weird.

Might need a little hand with one more thing.. should be fairly straightforward tho.

Edit: As far as I'm aware the minimum distance from speaker to screen is 2'' - correct?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-04-08 at 8.25.17 PM.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	2394610  

Last edited by Rock Danger; 04-23-2018 at 03:35 PM.
post #3585 of 4047 Old 04-25-2018, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hi everyone. I recently built a dedicated home theater and I'm looking to purchase a Seymour AV premier AT screen (2.35 format, 130" wide). However, I'm having a difficult time choosing between the XD and UF material.

My setup is as follows:

- Dedicated room with total light control.
- In wall Triad LCR speakers located behind the screen.
- Epson 5040ub projector mounted as close as possible to the screen wall to maximize light output while still being able to project a 130" wide image.
- Eyeballs to screen at just under 12 ft.

I've been sampling the XD and UF materials side by side for the past few weeks and I don't notice a significant difference between the two most of the time. The XD material looks a bit brighter while the UF material seems to have better black levels. I have not noticed the weave pattern in the XD material from my seating distance.

The UF material certainly seems bright enough when viewing SDR material. I have not had the opportunity to view any HDR material since I'm waiting for the new Panasonic 4K DVD players to be released this summer.

Here are some of my questions/concerns. I'm hoping some of you who are familiar with the XD and UF materials and the Epson 5040 projector can provide some guidance:

1. I've read that the light output on the Epson drops when viewing HDR material. Is the drop significant enough that the UF material seems too dark in which case I'd be better off with the XD material? Does anyone have any experience with viewing HDR material on the UF screen using the 5040?

2. I cannot see the weave on the sample XD material at my current seating distance just shy of 12'. Does this suggest that I won't see it when viewing a full size screen or can the weave become more noticeable as the screen size increases?

3. I like the extra brightness of the XD over the UF since it appears to provide a bit more "pop" to the image. However, the UF material certainly seems to produces better black levels when compared side by side. Assuming the weave is not a problem, does the decision between the XD and UF materials come down to preference of "brightness" vs "black levels" or are there other factors to be considered?

4. For those of you with no weave concerns who had to choose between XD and UF, how did you decide and are you happy with your decision?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry
bigbadbob and Pluggz like this.
post #3586 of 4047 Old 04-25-2018, 07:06 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyng View Post
Hi everyone. I recently built a dedicated home theater and I'm looking to purchase a Seymour AV premier AT screen (2.35 format, 130" wide). However, I'm having a difficult time choosing between the XD and UF material.

My setup is as follows:

- Dedicated room with total light control.
- In wall Triad LCR speakers located behind the screen.
- Epson 5040ub projector mounted as close as possible to the screen wall to maximize light output while still being able to project a 130" wide image.
- Eyeballs to screen at just under 12 ft.

I've been sampling the XD and UF materials side by side for the past few weeks and I don't notice a significant difference between the two most of the time. The XD material looks a bit brighter while the UF material seems to have better black levels. I have not noticed the weave pattern in the XD material from my seating distance.

The UF material certainly seems bright enough when viewing SDR material. I have not had the opportunity to view any HDR material since I'm waiting for the new Panasonic 4K DVD players to be released this summer.

Here are some of my questions/concerns. I'm hoping some of you who are familiar with the XD and UF materials and the Epson 5040 projector can provide some guidance:

1. I've read that the light output on the Epson drops when viewing HDR material. Is the drop significant enough that the UF material seems too dark in which case I'd be better off with the XD material? Does anyone have any experience with viewing HDR material on the UF screen using the 5040?

2. I cannot see the weave on the sample XD material at my current seating distance just shy of 12'. Does this suggest that I won't see it when viewing a full size screen or can the weave become more noticeable as the screen size increases?

3. I like the extra brightness of the XD over the UF since it appears to provide a bit more "pop" to the image. However, the UF material certainly seems to produces better black levels when compared side by side. Assuming the weave is not a problem, does the decision between the XD and UF materials come down to preference of "brightness" vs "black levels" or are there other factors to be considered?

4. For those of you with no weave concerns who had to choose between XD and UF, how did you decide and are you happy with your decision?

Thanks,

Jerry
I have some of the same questions...am primarily wondering which to go with but have not had the opportunity to look at either of the samples that were sent with a projector on them....and unfortunately don't know that I will be able to before ordering.

Our projector will be about 17' from screen and eyes I believe will be about 10' or so away from a 137.7" screen. I will likely be using a JVC DLAX790...that or the 990.

I will have the same light controlled/dark room and Triads as well all around.

So I basically have to go by opinion and feedback on this...feel like I cant go wrong with the UF being that my distance may be a little close, but also don't want to miss out on something that might look nicer and maybe the distance isn't an issue anyhow... Thoughts?!
bigbadbob likes this.
post #3587 of 4047 Old 04-27-2018, 11:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
Liked: 205
One method to really prove the weave won't be visible in the future (with brighter HDR projectors) is zoom down the projected image to a smaller area to increase the brightness to at least 30-40 ftL which is in the range of Dolby Cinema HDR brightness levels.

And the best content that I've found to look for weave is panning downhill skiing/snowboarding snow scenes such as from the Art of Flight (used to be on Netflix not sure presently).
ScottAvery likes this.
post #3588 of 4047 Old 04-27-2018, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:

Thanks,

Jerry
I have seating at 12', 16', 20' on a 200" 16:9 using the xd. I can't see any pattern (at 12') and neither can my wife. My daughter (16) claims she can see the weave at 12' but I think she is just pulling my leg. The best way to see, imho, is overhead fluorescent. With actual projected material you can go to 9-10' without much issue (assuming you have something interesting to watch and are not just look for patterns). We did the super bowl with the front row at about 10 and nobody complained. I could not see any issues when watching at that distance unless specifically looking really hard for it, which gets kind of boring. The biggest issue is motion sickness from being so close to the movement but that is not a screen issue (advantage XD since it is washable in place).

As for deciding, I came from Spandex and 0.7 gain and like the brightness much better. The Spandex is a much smoother surface with respect to pattern but the XD, imho, is sharper.
DavidK442 likes this.
post #3589 of 4047 Old 04-27-2018, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Really odd question here. I have a movie poster lightbox (pic below) for my room and am making a new skin showing logos of the theater components it features (Dolby Atmos, etc.). I can't for the life of me find a clean Seymour AV logo anywhere on the web. Anyone (Chris?) have a jpg or png logo they can share? Would love people who view a movie in my room that they're watching it on the best screen available. Anyone?

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0504- 1.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	2396324   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0502 - 1.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	341.3 KB
ID:	2396326   Click image for larger version

Name:	MP Demo.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	2396332  
post #3590 of 4047 Old 04-28-2018, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazzz View Post
Really odd question here. I have a movie poster lightbox (pic below) for my room and am making a new skin showing logos of the theater components it features (Dolby Atmos, etc.). I can't for the life of me find a clean Seymour AV logo anywhere on the web. Anyone (Chris?) have a jpg or png logo they can share? Would love people who view a movie in my room that they're watching it on the best screen available. Anyone?
Let's see if these work or if you'd like any others. I can hit the master AI files if necessary on most of these, too.

Cheers,
Chris
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	seymourav 1 med.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	2396578   Click image for larger version

Name:	Center Stage UF logo neg crop.png
Views:	62
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	2396582   Click image for larger version

Name:	Center Stage XD logo crop.png
Views:	47
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	2396584   Click image for larger version

Name:	Center Stage XD neg crop.png
Views:	45
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	2396586  
Tedd likes this.

Seymour AV
515-268-3369

515-450-5694
post #3591 of 4047 Old 04-30-2018, 04:53 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Let's see if these work or if you'd like any others. I can hit the master AI files if necessary on most of these, too.

Cheers,
Chris
Chris - many thanks. That was just what I was looking for. I've been very pleased with my UF screen so I want to make sure you get your proper credit for everyone who comes in to watch a movie.
Mahuzz13 likes this.
post #3592 of 4047 Old 05-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gil393 View Post
I have seating at 12', 16', 20' on a 200" 16:9 using the xd. I can't see any pattern (at 12') and neither can my wife. My daughter (16) claims she can see the weave at 12' but I think she is just pulling my leg. The best way to see, imho, is overhead fluorescent. With actual projected material you can go to 9-10' without much issue (assuming you have something interesting to watch and are not just look for patterns). We did the super bowl with the front row at about 10 and nobody complained. I could not see any issues when watching at that distance unless specifically looking really hard for it, which gets kind of boring. The biggest issue is motion sickness from being so close to the movement but that is not a screen issue (advantage XD since it is washable in place).

As for deciding, I came from Spandex and 0.7 gain and like the brightness much better. The Spandex is a much smoother surface with respect to pattern but the XD, imho, is sharper.
My front row is at about 9.5 to 10, depending on whether you recline the seat. I have UF and XD samples, along with Silver Ticket, and will test them this weekend. I thought I was going to need UF, but you've given me some hope that the XD might work out. It would be nice to have the higher gain if the weave doesn't become too much of a distraction.

post #3593 of 4047 Old 05-02-2018, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

At that seating distance, I'd prefer the UF, and enjoy the -20% lower black levels and up to -36% reduction in room splash contamination.

Cheers,
Chris

Seymour AV
515-268-3369

515-450-5694
post #3594 of 4047 Old 05-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
At that seating distance, I'd prefer the UF, and enjoy the -20% lower black levels and up to -36% reduction in room splash contamination.

Cheers,
Chris
Thanks, Chris. Your company promptly sent me samples, so I'll get a better read on it this weekend. I've actually had the samples for a couple weeks, but still don't have a projector to test them with. I'll receive the projector on Friday.

Roughly how long does it take to receive a screen after ordering it?

Last edited by Blue; 05-02-2018 at 09:26 AM.
post #3595 of 4047 Old 05-02-2018, 10:53 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Since every screen is custom built, it takes about a week for a fixed frame screen and three weeks for a retractable. Of course if you need us to hit a date we're up for the challenge.

Cheers,
Chris

Seymour AV
515-268-3369

515-450-5694
post #3596 of 4047 Old 05-02-2018, 12:22 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I'm looking to purchase a SeymourAV screen 130” wide in a 2.35 format for a CIH setup. I'm on the fence with whether to purchase the masking panels. At the very least, I’ll probably have them install the magnets in case I decide to add the panels later.

For anyone who owns masking panels, can you offer an opinion on their value? Do you use them regularly or have you stopped using them because you don’t see much benefit or are just tired of having to put them up and take them down?

My room is a dedicated home theater with full light control (if that matters).

Thanks.

Jerry
post #3597 of 4047 Old 05-02-2018, 04:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked: 267
Quote:
I'm looking to purchase a SeymourAV screen 130” wide in a 2.35 format for a CIH setup. I'm on the fence with whether to purchase the masking panels. At the very least, I’ll probably have them install the magnets in case I decide to add the panels later.

For anyone who owns masking panels, can you offer an opinion on their value? Do you use them regularly or have you stopped using them because you don’t see much benefit or are just tired of having to put them up and take them down?

My room is a dedicated home theater with full light control (if that matters).

Thanks.

Jerry
I have a 105" wide 2:35 retractable, and wish I had side masks. Chris has mentioned a possible masking retrofit for retractables a few times, but nothing yet. Are you listening Chris? 2018 sounds like the right year to do it!!

JVC X750R Projector,Yamaha CX-A5200 Pre-Pro,Yamaha MX-A5000 Amps x2,Yamaha MX-D1 Power Amps x2,Yamaha RX-Z1 (L&R Surround Channel Amp), Oppo BDP-103D BR, Panasonic DP-UB820 UHD, Pioneer Elite CLD-99 LD, Definitive Tech BP7000SC Mains, CLR3000 Center, BPVX Surround Sides&Backs, BPX F&R Presence, DT UIW94/A x4, (Atmos) Martin Logan Abyss Front L&R Subs/Dynamo L&R Rear Surround Channel Subs, Infinity SSW-210 Center Channel Sub.
post #3598 of 4047 Old 05-03-2018, 07:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
Liked: 984
Masking is something you think you might not need, until you experience it.

And once you have it, there's no going back.

Pull a Nike and "Just Do It"....
jerryyng likes this.
post #3599 of 4047 Old 05-03-2018, 07:42 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
I have a 105" wide 2:35 retractable, and wish I had side masks. Chris has mentioned a possible masking retrofit for retractables a few times, but nothing yet. Are you listening Chris? 2018 sounds like the right year to do it!!
Steve,

Just break down and buy a new screen!!! You can sell your old one and it won't even cost you much!!

What size screen do you have now and what material?

Scott
post #3600 of 4047 Old 05-03-2018, 07:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Steve,

Just break down and buy a new screen!!! You can sell your old one and it won't even cost you much!!

What size screen do you have now and what material?

Scott
Hey Scott! It's a Centerstage XD 105 wide 2:35 retractable. Love the screen-Just wish it had side masking for non scope movies.

JVC X750R Projector,Yamaha CX-A5200 Pre-Pro,Yamaha MX-A5000 Amps x2,Yamaha MX-D1 Power Amps x2,Yamaha RX-Z1 (L&R Surround Channel Amp), Oppo BDP-103D BR, Panasonic DP-UB820 UHD, Pioneer Elite CLD-99 LD, Definitive Tech BP7000SC Mains, CLR3000 Center, BPVX Surround Sides&Backs, BPX F&R Presence, DT UIW94/A x4, (Atmos) Martin Logan Abyss Front L&R Subs/Dynamo L&R Rear Surround Channel Subs, Infinity SSW-210 Center Channel Sub.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens

Tags
Seymour Av

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page