If anyone is going to CEDIA, please come visit us in Sound Room 10. This is our 13th year exhibiting at CEDIA, returning to the city where we started, Denver. We'll be showing off a (for a sound room) massive 160"w (176"d) 2.2 ratio, Enlightor-Neo fixed screen. Our partner Audio Excellence will be providing their 7.2.4 system and Wolf Cinema showing off a new 10,000 lumen UHD DLP projector. Other partners include Kaleidescape, Storm Audio, and Auralex. Outside the booth we'll be showing off the new, largest size of the three motorized masking screens: the Adjustable Ratio Theater (ART). This brings motorized masking for screens up to 20' high and around 40' wide, down to 4:3 ratio, and all the audio and video benefits that come with our Enlightor materials. It might have also been named for a discriminating home theater AVSer, too.
We have a lot of other incredible demos going on with other partners as well:
* Sound Room 4: Klipsch. They have new architectural lines coming out.
* Sound Room 9: PMC. They were voted AVS Best of CEDIA, I think last year.
* Sound Room 19: Trinnov / Triad / HTE, showing off our mid-sized TAM maskig screen. HTE used to build those Wisdom Rooms that are incredible. Fully fabricated from strongly engineered panels in Europe and shipped to here. It feels like someone's home. It's jarring the difference in aesthetics, acoustics and personal experience they provide you stepping from the trade show floor.
* Booth 2549: Kaleidescape, showing off our small-sized TRIM masking screen and their automation capabilities.
* Meeting Room 401: Wisdom Audio, showing off a massive fixed frame. If anyone remembers their large-scale demo in 2013, Gary Reber from Widescreen Review said it was the most impressive large-scale home theater demo he's ever witnessed. If you missed out on that, you don't want to miss this. So far it's adding up to $863,570 worth of some of the best kit you can experience. From their press release:
This twenty-seat, three-row theater will feature a 13.7.8 Immersive audio presentation using the
bi-amplified Wisdom Audio LS4i Reference Planar Magnetic Driver Line Source Loudspeaker
for all thirteen layer-one channels. In addition to the LS4i, the system includes eight Sage Series
Point 2 V2 Point Source Loudspeakers for height channels, and seven STS RTL (Regenerative
Transmission Line®) Subwoofers.
The Front LCR and Subwoofers will be driven by Wisdom Audio SA-3 500 Watt per channel
amplifiers, while all other channels will be supported by Wisdom Audio’s new SA-8, a high
current eight-channel power amplifier, 200 Watt per channel, delivering a combined 20,000
(yes, twenty thousand!) Watts of power. Two SC-3 System controllers will allow 28 channel of
Dirac live room correction.
Kaleidescape 4K player will provide a scripted 4K content to a Trinnov Altitude 32 to render 22
channels of audio. Rounding the demonstration, a Barco Loki native widescreen 4K video
projector paired with a Seymour Screen Excellence 230-inch wide (250" diagonal) 2.4:1 acoustically transparent video screen.
If anyone needs a show pass, let me know. The booth babe slots are filling up fast, though.