Projector Mini-Shootout Thread - Page 590 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4903Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #17671 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Projector Mini-Shootout Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
I spent about 2 years looking at Oblivion scenes before I watched the entire movie... It's a great example of how good BD could look, such a sin they massacred the UHD. It's possibly the worst one I've seen, this really deserves a proper re-release.
No lie. Oblivion released on UHD the same day as Lucy and Lone Survivor.

Lucy and Lone Survivor looked phenomenal. Lone Survivor UHD was the title that convinced me to not care whether the film was mastered in 2K or 4K.

I watched those two first saving my favorite for last. In nearly cried when Oblivion started playing. The UHD disc looks way worse than the BD. Much softer and I think the color was off too. How it ever passed QC is beyond me. Universal also forgot to put DTS:X Lossless on Fast & Furious 6/7. So I dunno what to think of those clowns.
Dreamliner is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17672 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 07:51 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 15,681
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6557 Post(s)
Liked: 7581
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAVManiac View Post
Not 100% sure bet, but just heard from a good insider source that Sony is expected to introduce at CEDIA a new cheaper native 4k projector.

I dont have any more info but it look like Sony will introduce a true native 4k at a lower price than the 365.

Not the projector I am looking at. For my part, I have a eye for the VW1100 replacement.

But anything that make the market more competitive is always welcome.
A lower priced 4K model ( provided it has decent performance ) and a laser 4K VW1100 replacement would be good news !
Craig Peer is offline  
post #17673 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 07:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RickAVManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,038
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Ok I think it is pretty much confirm because I just read on the french forum that it seem another source has confirm pretty much the same thing : http://www.projection-homecinema.fr/...4990%E2%82%AC/

New chassis design - price 5000 Euro so 5000$-6000$ USD
RickAVManiac is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17674 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 15,681
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6557 Post(s)
Liked: 7581
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAVManiac View Post
Ok I think it is pretty much confirm because I just read on the french forum that it seem another source has confirm pretty much the same thing : http://www.projection-homecinema.fr/...4990%E2%82%AC/

New chassis design - price 5000 Euro so 5000$-6000$ USD
" One of my sources informed me of the imminent release (around September) of a new Sony 4K video projector more affordable since it should be offered under the 5000 € and obviously we lose in optical quality compared to VW320ES " - that's not good.
Spizz likes this.
Craig Peer is offline  
post #17675 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 08:12 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
DavidHir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,251
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2520 Post(s)
Liked: 2196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
" One of my sources informed me of the imminent release (around September) of a new Sony 4K video projector more affordable since it should be offered under the 5000 € and obviously we lose in optical quality compared to VW320ES " - that's not good.
I wonder how featureless it would be too.
DavidHir is offline  
post #17676 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 08:21 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5461
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post
I wonder how featureless it would be too.
it's like the wild west over there with NDA's... First JVC info and now Sony info leaking way ahead of cedia. Both respective companies product and marketing managers heads are exploding right now..
Dave Vaughn likes this.
zombie10k is online now  
post #17677 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RickAVManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,038
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post
I wonder how featureless it would be too.
Yeah, hard to imagine what they can cut from the 365...

Just a guess but maybe if they upgrade the 365 to 18gps and WCG, the new cheaper 4k projector will be base on 365 actual specs or something very close.

Last edited by RickAVManiac; 07-28-2017 at 08:37 AM.
RickAVManiac is online now  
post #17678 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 25,309
Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11652 Post(s)
Liked: 9215
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Lower priced true native 4K is a good thing. We will just have to wait and see how it performs and what features it has. For me, I would want the following features:


18Gbps HDMI
DCI P3 filter (hopefully not too big of a loss in light output)
Lens memory

At this price point I would not expect 2,000 lumens, but we can wish for it.
mbw23air likes this.
Mike Garrett is online now  
post #17679 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 15,681
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6557 Post(s)
Liked: 7581
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
it's like the wild west over there with NDA's... First JVC info and now Sony info leaking way ahead of cedia. Both respective companies product and marketing managers heads are exploding right now..
Wasn't the leaked JVC info a bit of a fail though ? Until we hear info from Sony and JVC themselves, it's just a rumor, short on specifics.
Craig Peer is offline  
post #17680 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5461
Kraine had posted this so I know we'll all have to wait and see what happens...darn those NDA's


JVC France Press release:

IFA 2017 - JVCKENWOOD is pleased to invite you to its stand


On the program, 4 new products HIGH-TECH, SOUND, IMAGE and MULTIMEDIA:

- New range of JVC Bluetooth headphones
- New range of earphones
- New range of DLA X5900 / 7900/9900 and Demo DLA Z1 projectors
zombie10k is online now  
post #17681 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 09:02 AM
Senior Member
 
AndreNewman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 215
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
wow that would be big news if that ends up being accurate. The HW series has been static for years and wondering what they were going to do for under 10K audience.

please keep us posted if you hear any additional info.


I was told a new sony was coming soon today as well. I don't think I'll be able to get to the demo but I'll pass on anything I can.
AndreNewman is offline  
post #17682 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 09:29 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
stanger89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Marion, IA
Posts: 23,130
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4156 Post(s)
Liked: 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post
I wonder how featureless it would be too.
That was my thought, I didn't think there was anything left for them to take out, the 365 is pretty crippled as it stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
Lower priced true native 4K is a good thing. We will just have to wait and see how it performs and what features it has.
What they need to do is just get their pricing in line with the rest of the world. The VW535 (Japanese version of the VW675 AFAIK) is the equivalent of about $8500 in Japan, surely Sony US gets those machines for far less than Japanese retail price....
Spizz, mbw23air, cardoski and 1 others like this.
stanger89 is offline  
post #17683 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 10:28 AM
 
AMartin56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,750
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2166 Post(s)
Liked: 1150
I could see what is basically a 45 or 65es with native 4k for under $5k MSRP. But I don't think I'd buy it.
AMartin56 is offline  
post #17684 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
IFA 2017 - JVCKENWOOD is pleased to invite you to its stand
I keep forgetting our projectors are made by JVC and the Kenwood is a part of that. For a company that makes such garbage car stereos, they sure put out nice projectors.
Dreamliner is online now  
post #17685 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
I keep forgetting our projectors are made by JVC and the Kenwood is a part of that. For a company that makes such garbage car stereos, they sure put out nice projectors.

I saw your post in the IMAX 3D thread, that is a dead on assessment!

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/196-3d...l#post54546716

We have a massive real IMAX theater in our area, saw many 3D movies there including JC's Ghost from The Abyss in 2005 before he set off the 3D boom in 2009.

zero chance I'll be back just for 2D viewings.

A movie like Valarian would have been an even bigger joke of a movie without 3D, it's the only reason I stayed for the duration of the film.

the 3D dead threads are funny. so it didn't take off with small 50-60" TV's, I wouldn't watch 3D on a TV either. There's still plenty of content coming out and read an article recently where the chinese audiences can't get enough it and demand the titles in 3D.


I keep double dipping on all these titles because I want to see the 3D and UHD versions. in almost all cases, I end up preferring the 3D because of the extra sense of immersion it provides to the movies when it's done well. Forget pop outs, just the depth alone brings some level of reality to these movies. it's how we see in real life, not staring at a flat field.

Dreamliner likes this.
zombie10k is online now  
post #17686 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 03:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
I keep double dipping on all these titles because I want to see the 3D and UHD versions. in almost all cases, I end up preferring the 3D because of the extra sense of immersion it provides to the movies when it's done well. Forget pop outs, just the depth alone brings some level of reality to these movies. it's how we see in real life, not staring at a flat field.
I do the same and I 100% agree with you!
zombie10k likes this.
Dreamliner is online now  
post #17687 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 04:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,774
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2568 Post(s)
Liked: 1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
I saw your post in the IMAX 3D thread, that is a dead on assessment!

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/196-3d...l#post54546716

We have a massive real IMAX theater in our area, saw many 3D movies there including JC's Ghost from The Abyss in 2005 before he set off the 3D boom in 2009.

zero chance I'll be back just for 2D viewings.

A movie like Valarian would have been an even bigger joke of a movie without 3D, it's the only reason I stayed for the duration of the film.

the 3D dead threads are funny. so it didn't take off with small 50-60" TV's, I wouldn't watch 3D on a TV either. There's still plenty of content coming out and read an article recently where the chinese audiences can't get enough it and demand the titles in 3D.


I keep double dipping on all these titles because I want to see the 3D and UHD versions. in almost all cases, I end up preferring the 3D because of the extra sense of immersion it provides to the movies when it's done well. Forget pop outs, just the depth alone brings some level of reality to these movies. it's how we see in real life, not staring at a flat field.

I am tired of the no effort post converts though. That's what's really killing the format. People pay extra for 3D showing and it looks 2.1D. So they don't pay extra again...

If it is a 2.1D post convert vs 4k, I just take the 4k and ignore the 3d. If it's a good 3d production I'll take the 3d. If both are fantastic I'll take both.
Ruined is offline  
post #17688 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 05:07 PM
 
AMartin56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,750
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2166 Post(s)
Liked: 1150
To clarify my previous comment I imagine any 'cheaper than a 365es' native 4k Sony would look a lot like a 45es... Manual lens controls and focus. Probably the same input bandwidth as the current 675es to make sure UHD is fully supported. Around 6k:1 contrast. No 4k frame interpolation (but who knows...maybe a 'new chassis' will allow for this). No iris. I would think the lens would be better than the 45es or you could barely call it 4k.

So basically just enough so they can throw '4k' on the box. But not something I'd be interested in. I think Sony's track record suggests anything else would be a HUGE surprise.

So I'm still targeting a 675es. But even though I'm not interested in such a device it MIGHT help to light a fire under everyone's butt. Which would be good.
AMartin56 is offline  
post #17689 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
I am tired of the no effort post converts though. That's what's really killing the format. People pay extra for 3D showing and it looks 2.1D. So they don't pay extra again...

If it is a 2.1D post convert vs 4k, I just take the 4k and ignore the 3d. If it's a good 3d production I'll take the 3d. If both are fantastic I'll take both.

What are some of the examples you've seen? Underworld Blood Wars was excellent in 3D, likely the best 'dark' movie I've seen in 3D.

Kong Skull Island was also A+ 3D
zombie10k is online now  
post #17690 of 19415 Old 07-28-2017, 08:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,774
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2568 Post(s)
Liked: 1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
What are some of the examples you've seen? Underworld Blood Wars was excellent in 3D, likely the best 'dark' movie I've seen in 3D.

Kong Skull Island was also A+ 3D
I've seen quite a few comic book based movies that were underwhelming. Heck Thor 1 might as well have been in 2D. There are good ones too like Dr. Strange but it seems like for every good one there is a mediocre or bad one.

Did you think GITS 3D was really worth it? I've read a lot of people say the 3D in that movie was mediocre (like parts that were planned wrong) so I was considering the 4k release instead. I already have the kong island combo steelbook.

Last edited by Ruined; 07-28-2017 at 09:46 PM.
Ruined is offline  
post #17691 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 12:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Javs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 7,836
Mentioned: 474 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Liked: 6393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
I've seen quite a few comic book based movies that were underwhelming. Heck Thor 1 might as well have been in 2D. There are good ones too like Dr. Strange but it seems like for every good one there is a mediocre or bad one.

Did you think GITS 3D was really worth it? I've read a lot of people say the 3D in that movie was mediocre (like parts that were planned wrong) so I was considering the 4k release instead. I already have the kong island combo steelbook.
Thor was one of the very first post converted 3d films, so it gets a pass IMO... they were still figuring out how to best do it.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
Javs is online now  
post #17692 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,774
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2568 Post(s)
Liked: 1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
Thor was one of the very first post converted 3d films, so it gets a pass IMO... they were still figuring out how to best do it.
Yeah I know, I have almost every 3D release so I know its one of the worst. But its not the only one.

There are a lot of 3D releases that are "depth" only or had zero optimization for 3D where you tend to forget you are even watching 3D by the end of the movie.

There are others where the actors look like cardboard cutouts.

The ones that make excellent use of 3D seem to be few and far between. They exist, but seem to be maybe 30%-50% of the releases out there at best.

One or two bad post converts is all it takes for someone to think 3D is a ripoff/gimmick and not to pay for it again in the theater. And when people stop paying for it, there will be less effort put in.


Personally I think we will see a resurgence of 3D once they perfect glasses-free 3D. They will call it 4K UHD Holographic or something like that. Hopefully will still be compatible with glasses for those that want full effect.
Ruined is offline  
post #17693 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 09:58 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 125
If Sony has 4K under 5K, Epson will surely have something, too. Probably one around 5K and another around 3K.
TheronB is offline  
post #17694 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5461
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheronB View Post
If Sony has 4K under 5K, Epson will surely have something, too. Probably one around 5K and another around 3K.

it's hard to say we haven't heard any Epson rumors so far and these usually leak pretty quick over on the french forums.

maybe a full carry over of the LS10500 and the 5040 until fall 2018?
zombie10k is online now  
post #17695 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Senior Member
 
cemo62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Bro did you have chance for having comparission of picture quality zidoo vs dune solo? Thank you and sorry for my bad english
@zombie10k
cemo62 is online now  
post #17696 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 01:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5461
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemo62 View Post
Bro did you have chance for having comparission of picture quality zidoo vs dune solo? Thank you and sorry for my bad english
@zombie10k
I'm still going back and forth between both devices, mainly looking at them for 3D now. Both appear very similar in overall picture quality. I still like the 3D sub-titles better on the Dune.

There is a very good review here on the X10 version which is the same as the X8 but has larger chassis for internal 3.5inch drive.

http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=2164.0

overall an excellent feature set for only $110.


cemo62 likes this.

Last edited by zombie10k; 07-29-2017 at 02:01 PM.
zombie10k is online now  
post #17697 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
R Harkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,120
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2753 Post(s)
Liked: 2654
I watched Kong Skull Island in 3D on my RS600. Bleh movie, but wicked 3D visuals. It's so great to finally have bright, vivid beautiful 3D on my big screen. (And I'm still on my original bulb). It really felt at times like I was looking up at real gigantic creatures battling it out!
R Harkness is offline  
post #17698 of 19415 Old 07-29-2017, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Harkness View Post
I watched Kong Skull Island in 3D on my RS600. Bleh movie, but wicked 3D visuals. It's so great to finally have bright, vivid beautiful 3D on my big screen. (And I'm still on my original bulb). It really felt at times like I was looking up at real gigantic creatures battling it out!
3D is truly incredible. I do have more tolerance for movie quality if it's 3D but some movies really push it. It's hard to watch a terrible movie, even if it looks pretty.

I watched Skull Island 3D last week and just finished Ghost in the Shell 3D tonight. Good stuff.
Dreamliner is online now  
post #17699 of 19415 Old 07-30-2017, 10:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,698
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5461
Ghost in the Shell 3D - awesome

I just finished watching Ghost in the Shell 3D and thought it was excellent. This movie was 100% made with 3D in mind and looks flat & lifeless in 2D UHD HDR. This has to be seen in 3D!

The movie has many low APL scenes and they all looked great on the RS600.

Sound was amazing as well. killer ATMOS track and well done LFE kept my 18's busy.

wow, definitely going to watch this a 2nd time.


zombie10k is online now  
post #17700 of 19415 Old 07-30-2017, 10:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 498
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
I just finished watching Ghost in the Shell 3D and thought it was excellent. This movie was 100% made with 3D in mind and looks flat & lifeless in 2D UHD HDR. This has to be seen in 3D!

The movie has many low APL scenes and they all looked great on the RS600.

Sound was amazing as well. killer ATMOS track and well done LFE kept my 18's busy.

wow, definitely going to watch this a 2nd time.


Damn I need to get that bad boy in 3D now

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
longhornsk57 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W7000 Home Projection System , Jvc Dla Rs55 Bundle , Jvc Dla Rs45 Home Theater Projector 1080p Hdmi , Epson V11h502020 Powerlite Home Cinema 3020e 2d And 3d 1080p Wireless Home Theater Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Epson 5010 Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 3010 2d And 3d Projector V11h421020 , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector , Mitsubishi Hc7900dw Home Theater 3d Projector , Mitsubishi Hc8000dbl Dlp 3d Home Theater Projector With Spare Lamp 1300 Ansi 12 6 Lbs , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off