Projector Mini-Shootout Thread - Page 648 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4903Likes

post #19411 of 19415 Old 03-31-2019, 10:55 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
check your email.. 3D version + ATMOS was amazing, it's one of the best 3D animations i've seen in years!

holy carp.. where did this movie come from? I hadn't seen any trailers for it. wow! I loved this movie from beginning to end. The musical score and soundtrack were out of this world good. LFE hit the 18"'s hard, ground shaking

The visuals were also remarkable. I recently calibrated the RS600, this movie was made for JVC's. all of the low APL scenes looked very convincing.

high recommend to check this out!
Spiderman was freaking amazing saw 2d last week. Waiting for the 3d version now cant wait..

Wanted to see mortal engine thing but the ratings are terrible.. is it that good?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19412 of 19415 Old 03-31-2019, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5232 Post(s)
Liked: 5468
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgebetancourt View Post
Spiderman was freaking amazing saw 2d last week. Waiting for the 3d version now cant wait..

Wanted to see mortal engine thing but the ratings are terrible.. is it that good?
Hi, the Spiderverse movie is some of the best 3D i've seen in years, I think you will love it.. our guests who only saw it in 2D were floored with our last viewing. Aquaman 3D is also excellent use of 3D... all those underwater shots come alive with may layers of depth with the 3D title.

I didn't see a trailer for Mortal Engines or read any reviews, it was a blind watch. I ended up liking it quite a bit to the point where I also ordered the 3D version to check out. The UHD is one of my new reference titles - shot with the 8K red cameras and a 4K DI the video quality is amazing. The sound track and musical score is excellent.

This is some of my 3D collection, i'll keep hunting them down for as long as they are making them folder is full of 3D + ATMOS remuxes on BD50

Toe and jorgebetancourt like this.
post #19413 of 19415 Old 03-31-2019, 01:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Hi, the Spiderverse movie is some of the best 3D i've seen in years, I think you will love it.. our guests who only saw it in 2D were floored with our last viewing. Aquaman 3D is also excellent use of 3D... all those underwater shots come alive with may layers of depth with the 3D title.

I didn't see a trailer for Mortal Engines or read any reviews, it was a blind watch. I ended up liking it quite a bit to the point where I also ordered the 3D version to check out. The UHD is one of my new reference titles - shot with the 8K red cameras and a 4K DI the video quality is amazing. The sound track and musical score is excellent.

This is some of my 3D collection, i'll keep hunting them down for as long as they are making them folder is full of 3D + ATMOS remuxes on BD50

Yeah that Spider-Man movie really blew my mind into the can't wait for my 3D version to get here..

I saw aquaman at theaters in but 2d couldn't and the 3d version just arrived yesterday.. cant wait to see problem is wife and kids are not watching as many movies with me as before!!!!!! Sucks

I will order mortal engines..

Somehow I think 3D will stick around as long as protectors keep producing 3D.. I can't see how Sony will produce a 3D projector but then stop producing 3D blu rays.. that's the part that doesn't add up to me.. you make a projector with 3D but yet your going to stop support for blu ray 3D? If they stop producing 3D on their projectors then everyone will just buy a different brand of projector and I dont see them doing that..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited by jorgebetancourt; 03-31-2019 at 02:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19414 of 19415 Old 03-31-2019, 02:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
Liked: 531
Quote:

Did you get your rs2000? I know the first one needed to go back.
post #19415 of 19415 Old 03-31-2019, 02:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1406 Post(s)
Liked: 793
Quote:

Completely agree. I had to bring this up with Ralph Potts in his review comments as he did not mention anything special about the video quality. It’s possible that his projector / screen combo or his vision may not allow him to see how pristine this image is. It’s really quite amazing since it shows us that we have probably just now seen the limits of 1080P as I am viewing on my faux 4K JVC and I can see the difference when and 8K camera (with ultra low noise) is used along with a 4K DI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jorgebetancourt likes this.

7.4.6 system: Processors:Marantz 8805 || Xilica XP4080 Amps: Parasound A31 and ATI AT528NC & AT526NC n-core ||Speakers: Procella P8 LCR, Procella P5 for surround & ceiling
Subs: JTR Captivator S2, JTR Captivator S1, 2 Seaton Submersive (dual 15")
Screen: 2.40:1 Seymour XD Acoustically Transparent, 128" diagonal / 118" wide || Projector: JVC X570/RS420
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W7000 Home Projection System , Jvc Dla Rs55 Bundle , Jvc Dla Rs45 Home Theater Projector 1080p Hdmi , Epson V11h502020 Powerlite Home Cinema 3020e 2d And 3d 1080p Wireless Home Theater Projector , Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector , Epson 5010 Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 3010 2d And 3d Projector V11h421020 , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector , Mitsubishi Hc7900dw Home Theater 3d Projector , Mitsubishi Hc8000dbl Dlp 3d Home Theater Projector With Spare Lamp 1300 Ansi 12 6 Lbs , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page