The Blacker the Theater, The Better the Image - Page 189 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2753Likes

post #5641 of 6291 Old 01-18-2019, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5642 of 6291 Old 01-18-2019, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nputcha View Post
Wow, I was an engineer in school but somehow never knew aluminum isn't magnetic! Haha learn something new ever day.

To continue my dumb questions, not sure I understand, how did the magnets end up leaving marks on the screen material? If the magnets themselves are mounted behind the frame and you only put the steel plates on the part of the mask that overlaps with the frame, neither would never touch the screen material itself..right?
In my case the magnets and steel plates where in contact with the screen surface. In your case, they won't.
Ah got it. Thanks for clarifying!
post #5643 of 6291 Old 01-18-2019, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 7
[quote=ScottAvery;57460194]
Quote:
So I was considering doing something similar in terms of constructing a nice big panel out of foam board, but for aesthetic purposes I really need the panel to be easily taken on and off. Basically, I want to be able to "transform" the front of the room into blackout when needed but keep it lighter when the room is just being used as a rec-room.

The projection wall itself is already very dark, but the ceilings and side walls arent (or the floor).

For the ceiling, any ideas on how to create a system to attach it to the ceiling such that I can easily just hop on a chair and take it on or off? I was considering just having some screws in the ceiling and putting keyhole fasteners on the back of the panel:
QUOTE]

Curtains on a track or rod.

Someone in the thread has a ceiling curtain solution as well. Javs, maybe? It would not be too difficult to build a room-width roller blind that you pull out to a hooked position, or extend out in U-channel track on either side. Retract with counterweights instead of springs and there is no maintenance or parts to break.
My wife actually suggested that, though I am not sure how the curtain installation itself would look, even when retracted. Will see if I can track down the example in the thread. thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5644 of 6291 Old 01-18-2019, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
So I was considering doing something similar in terms of constructing a nice big panel out of foam board, but for aesthetic purposes I really need the panel to be easily taken on and off. Basically, I want to be able to "transform" the front of the room into blackout when needed but keep it lighter when the room is just being used as a rec-room.

The projection wall itself is already very dark, but the ceilings and side walls arent (or the floor).

For the ceiling, any ideas on how to create a system to attach it to the ceiling such that I can easily just hop on a chair and take it on or off? I was considering just having some screws in the ceiling and putting keyhole fasteners on the back of the panel:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...JCO02A8A&psc=1

For the side walls I can just have some small hooks up and then install grommets on some fabric and hang it up when needed. And for the floor I can just layout a big sheet of the velvet when needed.

All in I figure it would take maybe ~3-4 minutes to "transform" the room and be reasonably painless... anyone have any thoughts / ideas to improve?

Am also considering creating foam masking panels for my 16:9 screen, still considering how to get them to stay in place on my Silver-Ticket thin bezel
screen though.
That was my reason for using the command strips. Each 4'x8' panel I trimmed down to 42"x96" With the velvet 44" wide leaves enough to wrap around. Since the panels are so light, only takes 6 command strips per ceiling panel. 4 will work for vertical panels.
The command strips come in black or white, it literally just occurred to me that you could paint the Velcro side to match your walls if you want them to really blend in. I'm using a room I don't have to transform, so never thought about it. I have taken panels down to install Atmos speakers (also used command strips) and a curtain and it was super easy. Pull and they come right off. Transforming the room back to "normal" would only involve finding somewhere to stash the velvet panels when not on the walls/ceiling. Another thing to do would be marking which one goes where so the command strips line up correctly.
post #5645 of 6291 Old 01-21-2019, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
Liked: 379
I ended up boxing in under the screen with the GoM

My wife, the smart lady that she is - and after all she's the one who thinks we should black velvet the entire room - suggested using the GoM will just make it look like one massive speaker enclosure. The vertical section is made from 3 panels, 36" / 67" / 36" wide so as not to sit directly in front of any drivers. On top sits two JR3 wrapped panels.

This was a nice project while awaiting the JVC RS3000, while arrived about 30 minutes after I was done installing them today!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190121_133004.jpg
Views:	742
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	2514174   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190121_125807.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	2514176   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190121_125822.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	2514178  
post #5646 of 6291 Old 01-21-2019, 04:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Quoted: 1161 Post(s)
Liked: 3597
^^^ Nice, looks great!!!

My "Blacked Out" Home Theater Room
1400cuft sealed room, suspended floor | SY Triple Black Velvet for Blackout | Denon AVR-X6300H - 7.6.4 Atmos | KEF Q Series Speakers | GIK Treatments | Oppo 203 | Epson 5040 4K | Eyes 7' to 120" AT Seymour Screen | 6x 18" Sealed DIY Subs (4x SI DS4-18s & 2x UM22-18s) | 6x Crowson MAs | 4x BK LFEs | BOSS 'Sub Riser' 6x JBL12s | MiniDSP 10x10HD
post #5647 of 6291 Old 01-28-2019, 10:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12B4A View Post
Velvet isn't perfectly AT but it does have significant absorption in the mid range:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-de...ml#post9744943

As for transmission, here's a quick and dirty transmission measurement I made:

I don't think you need to worry about it too much if you use it.
For panels designed to reflect higher frequencies (for example foil faced), we need to double the transmission loss correct (through to the panel and back out)? For a significant portion that becomes an ~ 15-20dB (and as much as 30dB) loss. I wonder how much the rear sound field in particular will collapse or if it's perfectly fine given many people prefer absorption on the back wall anyway.

(My wife wants me to JR3 the entire room, except for the speaker columns)
post #5648 of 6291 Old 02-11-2019, 08:37 AM

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Anybody here install stretch velvet on their walls? Any lint issues with it over time?

I have a sample of both stretch velvet and triple black and am trying to work out the light reflection vs AT property tradeoff. Both seem to have a sheen in the right angle, but of course the triple black looks better, but the stretch velvet will make the install much better and better for AT purposes. Just curious is anyone has used it for their walls near the screen for the "sheen" issue if any. I've seen a lot of "I'll try it" posts but no direct feedback. Thanks again. I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I don't want to install 10000 staples on velvet around my room then find out there is a reason nobody has done it.....
post #5649 of 6291 Old 02-11-2019, 09:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Been a while since I've visited this thread. Wanting to buy some bulk fabric to hang from the walls and cover part of the ceiling whenever I set up my projector. Then pull it down when just using the plasma. Was the fabric of choice Royal Black or something like that? Or is there a new choice out there for budget builds? Will not cover speakers, just the walls, ceiling in front of projector, and front portion of carpet. Thanks. I remember from years back, there would be 50% off sales at certain fabric stores and guys would go clean them out. lol Can someone point me in the right direction?

60" Panasonic Plasma ~ BenQ HT1075 / 92" Screen~Onkyo TX-NR3008(Pre/Pro)
Earthquake Cinenova Grande Amplifier ~ Oppo BDP-103 ~ Xbox One & PS4
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista Tube DAC ~ Monster Cable Signature Series HTPS7000
Energy Veritas V2.3i (mains)~Veritas V2.4i (Front Wides)~Veritas V2.2i (center)
Energy Veritas V2.1 & CAT Tiburons(Surr)~Subs: 2 FTW-21's~Fp10000q clone/2x4dsp
post #5650 of 6291 Old 02-11-2019, 05:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1687 Post(s)
Liked: 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark the Red View Post
Anybody here install stretch velvet on their walls? Any lint issues with it over time?

I have a sample of both stretch velvet and triple black and am trying to work out the light reflection vs AT property tradeoff. Both seem to have a sheen in the right angle, but of course the triple black looks better, but the stretch velvet will make the install much better and better for AT purposes. Just curious is anyone has used it for their walls near the screen for the "sheen" issue if any. I've seen a lot of "I'll try it" posts but no direct feedback. Thanks again. I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I don't want to install 10000 staples on velvet around my room then find out there is a reason nobody has done it.....

I installed stretch and see no more lint or dust than anything else in the house.....also to answer the next logical question, no, it has not sagged in almost a year now of being up. Although if it did, it would very easy to stretch any waves or sags due to not having thousands of staples in it.

I used the 2.50 a yard stuff from morex, so who knows how different ones will perform, but my guess is about the same.

I probably need to clean it due to just time, but it does not look dirty....I have used the vac with a brush to get a few cobwebs off it as they show up as very shiney, just like the occasional web string down the screen......

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
Speakers and subs for sale...https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...kers-subs.html
post #5651 of 6291 Old 02-11-2019, 06:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 866 Post(s)
Liked: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark the Red View Post

I used stretch velvet before I knew about triple black. Mine is VERY directional and even at its blackest is bested by the small sample of triple black velvet.
I have thought seriously of redoing it all but that would be taking crazy to a new level. Certainly I would choose triple black from scratch.
As unretarded said, cleaning is not an issue.

Are your AT concerns regarding covered room treatments, main speakers or surrounds?
The triple black seems quite thin. I think someone measured the impact on high frequencies when placed in front of a speaker, but I don't have the post linked.
I would imagine a little bit of EQ would take care of the high frequency drop off, but have not tested it myself as all three of my fronts are behind an AT screen.
post #5652 of 6291 Old 02-11-2019, 06:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 866 Post(s)
Liked: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
Been a while since I've visited this thread. Wanting to buy some bulk fabric to hang from the walls and cover part of the ceiling whenever I set up my projector. Then pull it down when just using the plasma. Was the fabric of choice Royal Black or something like that? Or is there a new choice out there for budget builds? Will not cover speakers, just the walls, ceiling in front of projector, and front portion of carpet. Thanks. I remember from years back, there would be 50% off sales at certain fabric stores and guys would go clean them out. lol Can someone point me in the right direction?

The OP thankfully placed a link to the various black out materials in the very first post. Have a look.
I think "triple black velvet" usually supplied by Joanne's fabrics is the go to.
Iron Maiden likes this.
post #5653 of 6291 Old 02-12-2019, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by unretarded View Post

I installed stretch and see no more lint or dust than anything else in the house.....also to answer the next logical question, no, it has not sagged in almost a year now of being up. Although if it did, it would very easy to stretch any waves or sags due to not having thousands of staples in it.

I used the 2.50 a yard stuff from morex, so who knows how different ones will perform, but my guess is about the same.

I probably need to clean it due to just time, but it does not look dirty....I have used the vac with a brush to get a few cobwebs off it as they show up as very shiney, just like the occasional web string down the screen......
Thanks. I'm going to go with stretch velvet (the 92/8) as I have beveled sound treatments and the stretch just looks better and is easier to install on them. I'll use the triple black velvet around my AT screen and the floor where it's most needed and accoustic transparency is not needed. My wife liked the beveled sheen with the lights on look although I know that's blasphemy on this thread. If I need to change the front right left sound panels back to triple black it won't be that big a deal and when I put up a whiteboard against a super bright white light to see reflection effects, the stretch seemed pretty darn black....
unretarded likes this.
post #5654 of 6291 Old 02-14-2019, 11:15 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 18
What carpet? 9x12.

Guys what black carpet should I get? Not too expensive, but deep black. Read the threads back, but they seemed to be for smaller coverage area. The coverage area will be a 12' by 9' space (I can make a little bigger work, but would like to stay around that size). I'm starting the velvet process too

Yamaha Aventage 3060, 7.2.4
Goldenear Triton 1's, Supercenter XXL, 4-MPX, 4-652
2-SVS PB-16's
JVC RS500 Pro
137" wide 16:9 V6 AT Screen
post #5655 of 6291 Old 02-14-2019, 11:37 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 2420 Post(s)
Liked: 1315
The Safavieh rugs from Overstock are generally good, but I don't know if their black is really all that dark.

The first one is probably darker and shows less white strands through it...

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...E&searchidx=58

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...3,839&recidx=1

I own 2 of their gray rugs, had them for 5 years and they don't shed and the quality is good. Walmart shag rugs on the other hand are junk, but any non-shag rug from anywhere would work if it is dark enough black since any non-shag rugs are generally durable regardless of how cheap they are (for the most part).

You could go to a carpet store and have them cut something out for you, such as if you don't want to install the carpet, just have them cut you out a throw rug or something.

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --

Last edited by coderguy; 02-14-2019 at 11:40 PM.
post #5656 of 6291 Old 02-16-2019, 09:23 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
Liked: 183
My L/R speakers are finished in dark rosewood gloss and since they are placed just to the sides of the screen, it is reflective. I have seen pics of center speaker but any ideas how to wrap the side and top of the towers? My speakers are Monitor Audio silver rx6. Thanks.
post #5657 of 6291 Old 02-16-2019, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidK442 View Post
Are your AT concerns regarding covered room treatments, main speakers or surrounds?
The triple black seems quite thin. I think someone measured the impact on high frequencies when placed in front of a speaker, but I don't have the post linked.
I would imagine a little bit of EQ would take care of the high frequency drop off, but have not tested it myself as all three of my fronts are behind an AT screen.
I reposted it 4 posts above yours
post #5658 of 6291 Old 02-17-2019, 11:18 AM

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Sorry if this is a repeat question in this thread, but what size area around the screen would you say is most crucial for getting an improvement to image quality?

My screen is in a mixed-use area of the house with light walls, ceiling, and carpet and I cannot black out the entire room or even the entire wall that it is on, though I do at least have good ambient light control since it is in the basement.

What I can do is black out a few feet laterally from the screen and a few feet of the ceiling out from the screen wall. How far out would you say is minimum to realize a benefit? I was thinking 2 feet laterally and 5 feet on the ceiling would be realistic for the space I'm working with.
post #5659 of 6291 Old 02-17-2019, 05:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 558 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravi View Post
My L/R speakers are finished in dark rosewood gloss and since they are placed just to the sides of the screen, it is reflective. I have seen pics of center speaker but any ideas how to wrap the side and top of the towers? My speakers are Monitor Audio silver rx6. Thanks.

Buy velvet, have a local tailor seam the edges once measured, and just drape it over the top and sides of any front channel speakers.

See ya. Dave

"High Fidelity audio has been like a dog chasing his tail. High Fidelity in my marriage has been much more rewarding because she knows where I sleep."
post #5660 of 6291 Old 02-17-2019, 06:21 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
Buy velvet, have a local tailor seam the edges once measured, and just drape it over the top and sides of any front channel speakers.
Thanks, that's what I did, just cut the fabric and drape it over the sides, used some double sided tape also. Good idea to seam the edges, the cut looks bad when up close.
post #5661 of 6291 Old 02-18-2019, 05:10 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
With the floor plan of my theater, people will regularly walk in front of the screen to reach their seats. Has anyone ever figured out a solution for a black velvet flooring that people will walk on regularly?

A few solutions, based on reading this thread:

• Use exercise mats covered in black velvet
Possible solution. But will the exercise mats be similar to carpet in reducing first reflection points of the speakers?

• Cover plywood panels in black velvet and lay across floor
Another possible solution. However, this would be a reflective surface for sound.

Last edited by mswoods1; 02-18-2019 at 05:35 PM.
post #5662 of 6291 Old 02-18-2019, 05:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Just buy black carpets. Easy simple, and efficient

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
post #5663 of 6291 Old 02-19-2019, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked: 160
I'm planning to do my entire room in triple black velvet. I stumbled on this article: http://projectiondream.com/en/protos...velvet-devore/

Originally I was planning to pin the black velvet to the walls and ceiling using matte black thumb tacks, but then I saw this photo: https://i1.wp.com/projectiondream.co...5/09/Bild8.png

I dug around on the website but was unable to find out more about how to hang a horizontal curtain along the ceiling. Has anybody tried this? I really like the idea.
Low Profile likes this.
post #5664 of 6291 Old 02-19-2019, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombats View Post
I'm planning to do my entire room in triple black velvet. I stumbled on this article: http://projectiondream.com/en/protos...velvet-devore/

Originally I was planning to pin the black velvet to the walls and ceiling using matte black thumb tacks, but then I saw this photo: https://i1.wp.com/projectiondream.co...5/09/Bild8.png

I dug around on the website but was unable to find out more about how to hang a horizontal curtain along the ceiling. Has anybody tried this? I really like the idea.

That is a pretty cool idea!
post #5665 of 6291 Old 02-19-2019, 10:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombats View Post

See @Javs ' solution further back in this thread: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...l#post56726558
Low Profile and wombats like this.
post #5666 of 6291 Old 02-20-2019, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickett View Post
That was my reason for using the command strips. Each 4'x8' panel I trimmed down to 42"x96" With the velvet 44" wide leaves enough to wrap around. Since the panels are so light, only takes 6 command strips per ceiling panel. 4 will work for vertical panels.
The command strips come in black or white, it literally just occurred to me that you could paint the Velcro side to match your walls if you want them to really blend in. I'm using a room I don't have to transform, so never thought about it. I have taken panels down to install Atmos speakers (also used command strips) and a curtain and it was super easy. Pull and they come right off. Transforming the room back to "normal" would only involve finding somewhere to stash the velvet panels when not on the walls/ceiling. Another thing to do would be marking which one goes where so the command strips line up correctly.
Would you do me the kindness of posting pictures of the wood frames and then the finished panels? Thank you so much.
post #5667 of 6291 Old 02-20-2019, 10:45 PM

I am also debating on how to put up my black velvet, I moved the HT equipment into a new room and have to redo it again.

Wood frames is probably the cleanest solution, but seems like a lot of trouble, I guess ok for a permanent solution.
This idea was interesting...
https://rainonatinroof.com/how-to-ma...ame-for-cheap/

Assuming most people have 9' ceilings, just 2 of those frames could cover a 40" portion of the wall. Still that would be 12 frames to cover both sides for 10' of a wall, and more frames for an entire room. That is a lot of work, I think I'm going back to the cardboard idea.

I was debating on going the thumb tack route vs. the wood panels vs cardboard, going to try cardboard first.

Last edited by coderguy; 02-21-2019 at 12:30 AM.
post #5668 of 6291 Old 02-21-2019, 05:32 AM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
I am also debating on how to put up my black velvet, I moved the HT equipment into a new room and have to redo it again.

Wood frames is probably the cleanest solution, but seems like a lot of trouble, I guess ok for a permanent solution.
This idea was interesting...
https://rainonatinroof.com/how-to-ma...ame-for-cheap/

Assuming most people have 9' ceilings, just 2 of those frames could cover a 40" portion of the wall. Still that would be 12 frames to cover both sides for 10' of a wall, and more frames for an entire room. That is a lot of work, I think I'm going back to the cardboard idea.

I was debating on going the thumb tack route vs. the wood panels vs cardboard, going to try cardboard first.

I am in the process of wrapping my new room in black velvet. I bought the 45" Black triple velvet 30 yard bolts off amazon from fabric bravo. I am completely blown away by how it looks.

I choose to use 1/4" OSB. I then originally was just painting them black, then I used 3M super 77 spray glue to glue them on and hang them. I then learned that OSB is a bit to rough on the surface and has some pretty bad blemishes. So I started just skim coating the wood with drywall mud then paint them black.That made the surface much better in the bad areas. Then I just wrap them and staple them along the backs with 1/4" T50 staples using an arrow bump fire pneumatic stapler. I then use 3" drywall screws(my room had double 5/8" drywall). Then I plan at the end to cover all the screws with 1/2" hole punch circles out of scrap material and glue them over the screw heads. I also painted the seams black just in case a seam was off just a hair

It takes time to build but the ability to just disappear into the movie only with no distractions is awesome. I am happy with the results so far.

Tedd, skypop, DavidK442 and 2 others like this.
post #5669 of 6291 Old 02-21-2019, 11:28 PM

That will probably work good, but it's a lot of work.
I am looking for something simple.

Last time, the way I did it was I used cardboard and made panels (like ceiling tile size, and then put those on the wall).
It looked ok, but it didn't look as good as I thought it would, hence no better than just tacking the velvet to the walls really.
What would have made it look better is if the panels were 1 piece and went all the way to the top of the wall (instead of being smaller and looking like 'ceiling tiles').

Last time I went to Home Depot I never did find any long lightweight cardboard-like material to use for 9' sections.
I know I can find 4-5' cardboard pieces. I guess I will go look again.

I would like to find 40" x 9' cardboard pieces and make 3-4 sections for each wall.
Might have to tape 2 cardboard pieces together to get one that big.

post #5670 of 6291 Old 02-22-2019, 03:49 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
That will probably work good, but it's a lot of work.
I am looking for something simple.

Last time, the way I did it was I used cardboard and made panels (like ceiling tile size, and then put those on the wall).
It looked ok, but it didn't look as good as I thought it would, hence no better than just tacking the velvet to the walls really.
What would have made it look better is if the panels were 1 piece and went all the way to the top of the wall (instead of being smaller and looking like 'ceiling tiles').

Last time I went to Home Depot I never did find any long lightweight cardboard-like material to use for 9' sections.
I know I can find 4-5' cardboard pieces. I guess I will go look again.

I would like to find 40" x 9' cardboard pieces and make 3-4 sections for each wall.
Might have to tape 2 cardboard pieces together to get one that big.
Wouldn't hardboard do it? https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hardboar...2777/202189720
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Mitsubishi , Panasonic Blu Ray Disc Player Dmp Bd30k

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page