The Blacker the Theater, The Better the Image - Page 208 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2753Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #6211 of 6291 Old 06-16-2019, 02:48 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
coderguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,027
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2420 Post(s)
Liked: 1315
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
The posters are not inside the HT, I have a room outside the HT with different movie items.

i'm glad you like them, I think it turned out great.
I do like them, must be nice having a pre-theater room and a theater room.
I think you are the first person I've known to have a pre-theater room, haha.

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --
coderguy is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6212 of 6291 Old 06-16-2019, 03:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Killroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ninth Circle of Hell
Posts: 2,330
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
This weekend I found a great use for my extra protostar material. I've been building poster lightboxes for the area just outside the theater.

Spoiler!


I tried painting the outer frame wood with the Rosco but the protostar looks much better and sticks to the wood with no problem.
Spoiler!

Does the protostar stick well to MDF? I was thinking about doing this on my TV mounted poster wall and instead of using a fancy casing I could use MDF if the protostar sticks well.
Killroy is offline  
post #6213 of 6291 Old 06-16-2019, 03:37 PM
We're Nuts About AV
 
ARROW-AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4,182
Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3845 Post(s)
Liked: 6267
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
I do like them, must be nice having a pre-theater room and a theater room.
I think you are the first person I've known to have a pre-theater room, haha.
Meet the second person:






Craig Peer and nofire like this.

Last edited by ARROW-AV; 06-16-2019 at 03:42 PM.
ARROW-AV is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6214 of 6291 Old 06-16-2019, 03:39 PM
We're Nuts About AV
 
ARROW-AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4,182
Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3845 Post(s)
Liked: 6267
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
This weekend I found a great use for my extra protostar material. I've been building poster lightboxes for the area just outside the theater.

Spoiler!


I tried painting the outer frame wood with the Rosco but the protostar looks much better and sticks to the wood with no problem.
Spoiler!


The results are awesome

Spoiler!
Looks great!

I've gone for a slightly different approach... The movie posters fit tightly into black frames without any gap and are illuminated by lighting that only lights up the posters

ARROW-AV is offline  
post #6215 of 6291 Old 06-16-2019, 04:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Javs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 7,849
Mentioned: 475 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6791 Post(s)
Liked: 6418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW-AV View Post
Meet the second person:

Arent you moving to the US though? Why are you building this in the UK if so? Or is this room in the US?

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
Javs is online now  
post #6216 of 6291 Old 06-16-2019, 05:07 PM
We're Nuts About AV
 
ARROW-AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4,182
Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3845 Post(s)
Liked: 6267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
Arent you moving to the US though? Why are you building this in the UK if so? Or is this room in the US?
I started building this home theater at my home in the UK before I made the decision to move to the United States. Now I am finishing it as part of readying my house for sale

It is very nearly completed by the way

I will be building a new home theater in my house in the US after I purchase one

smitty likes this.
ARROW-AV is offline  
post #6217 of 6291 Old 06-19-2019, 02:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markmon1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,505
Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4639 Post(s)
Liked: 2943
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW-AV View Post

I assume Fidelio is made by Sony and Whaleys is made by JVC

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
markmon1 is online now  
post #6218 of 6291 Old 06-19-2019, 03:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
Luminated67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 859
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
I assume Fidelio is made by Sony and Whaleys is made by JVC
On this forum you are definitely right.
Dave Vaughn likes this.

Epson EH-TW9400 - QualGear Fixed Frame 100” - Sony x700 BRP & Panasonic 420 BRP - Sony 1080 AVR - IPL Acoustics M1TLs & IPL Acoustics AVC Pro Centre, Four KEF surrounds & 2 Sub boxes (10” Sub + 10” Passive Radiator)
Luminated67 is online now  
post #6219 of 6291 Old 06-19-2019, 04:03 AM
We're Nuts About AV
 
ARROW-AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4,182
Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3845 Post(s)
Liked: 6267
ARROW-AV is offline  
post #6220 of 6291 Old 06-25-2019, 01:31 PM
We're Nuts About AV
 
ARROW-AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4,182
Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3845 Post(s)
Liked: 6267
This is with respect to replicating the light source direction and viewing position that you would experience in a home theater. In other words, all the velvet fabrics, which are all directional, are positioned with light sources eminating from in front, washing across the fabric, with you perceiving from the rear; which is essentially what will be happening with projected image, walls/ceiling, and viewing position:



In this regard the WHALEY'S very slightly outperforms the TRIPLE BLACK VELVET, the both of which outperform the FIDELIO


And here's the comparative performances when viewed head on perpendicular, with an additional light source positioned in front:




In this instance, the WHALEY'S very, very slightly outperforms the FIDELIO, the both of which outperform the TRIPLE BLACK VELVET.

ALL of these materials have a sheen, but it is directional, so is typically on visible when viewed from the 'wrong direction'. It is therefore very important to position the fabric in the 'right direction'. The Fidelio is the least prone with respect to a sheen.

Whilst the Triple Black Velvet performs almost as good as the Whaley's when used for side walls and ceilings, it does not perform as good as either the Whaley's or the Fidelio when viewed head on perpendicular, wherein you can see its sheen a bit as well, so personally I would not choose to use it for the front wall, screen frame, or screen masking; where I would use either the Whaley's for Fidelio for this instead. And in fact, due to fact it is least prone with respect to a sheen, and performs almost the same as the Whaley's when viewed perpendicularly head on, I consider the Fidelio the best material of choice for screen frames and non-acoustically transparent screen masking. The Whaley's has good acoustical transparency and is the only of the three fabrics to do so.

The Triple Black Velvet is excellent for side walls and ceilings and I really think that in the darkened environment of a home theater you won't be able to perceive any difference as compared with the Whaley's; but if used for the front wall, screen frame, or screen masking you will

Consequently, I rank the performance of these materials with respect to home theater usage as per follows:


SIDE WALLS AND CEILINGS:

1st = WHALEY'S
2nd = TRIPLE BLACK VELVET
3rd = FIDELIO



FRONT WALL:

1st = WHALEY'S
2nd = FIDELIO
3rd = TRIPLE BLACK VELVET



SCREEN FRAME AND NON-ACOUSTICALLY TRANSPARENT MASKING:

1st = FIDELIO
2nd = WHALEY'S
3rd = TRIPLE BLACK VELVET


noob00224 likes this.

Last edited by ARROW-AV; 07-12-2019 at 04:53 PM.
ARROW-AV is offline  
post #6221 of 6291 Old 06-25-2019, 03:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
coderguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,027
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2420 Post(s)
Liked: 1315
Are you guys sure Fidelio != Flocked Velvet?
Is the Fidelio kind of stiffer than the Triple Black Velvet?

I'm happy with the TBV, close enough for my budget

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --
coderguy is online now  
post #6222 of 6291 Old 06-25-2019, 03:44 PM
We're Nuts About AV
 
ARROW-AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4,182
Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3845 Post(s)
Liked: 6267
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
Are you guys sure Fidelio != Flocked Velvet?
Is the Fidelio kind of stiffer than the Triple Black Velvet?

I'm happy with the TBV, close enough for my budget
The Fidelio is a thicker heavier fabric material than the Whaley's and Triple Black Velvet.

Also, with respect to the performance that matters and is most applicable to home theater environment the Whaley's and the TBV are very close

ARROW-AV is offline  
post #6223 of 6291 Old 06-26-2019, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ScottAvery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Great Falls, VA
Posts: 1,649
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW-AV View Post
The Fidelio is a thicker heavier fabric material than the Whaley's and Triple Black Velvet.

Also, with respect to the performance that matters and is most applicable to home theater environment the Whaley's and the TBV are very close

Thanks for the review. Combining this with the comments above that indicate Whaley's is acoustically transparent (or close enough) I think I will have some strategic uses of it around speakers. It costs 5 times as much to import, so I will probably still have a bit of triple velvet, of which I have 15 yards left allocated for ceiling.

edit: any comments on sheen for the Whaley's? with black triple velvet as a screen mask I can see reflections of very bright highlights near the edge of screen.
ScottAvery is offline  
post #6224 of 6291 Old 06-26-2019, 08:00 AM
We're Nuts About AV
 
ARROW-AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4,182
Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3845 Post(s)
Liked: 6267
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottAvery View Post
Thanks for the review. Combining this with the comments above that indicate Whaley's is acoustically transparent (or close enough) I think I will have some strategic uses of it around speakers. It costs 5 times as much to import, so I will probably still have a bit of triple velvet, of which I have 15 yards left allocated for ceiling.
Yes, the Whaley's is without a doubt the most acoustically transparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottAvery View Post
edit: any comments on sheen for the Whaley's? with black triple velvet as a screen mask I can see reflections of very bright highlights near the edge of screen.
I just updated my review, which now covers this information


Last edited by ARROW-AV; 06-26-2019 at 08:16 AM.
ARROW-AV is offline  
post #6225 of 6291 Old 06-28-2019, 06:02 AM
Member
 
evanft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I ended up just buying some black velvet from ebay that came to about $4.50/yd to cover my ceiling tiles. I'm sure there's blacker fabric, but frankly I think there's a serious point of diminishing returns that you can get to very quickly.

Last edited by evanft; 06-28-2019 at 06:39 AM.
evanft is offline  
post #6226 of 6291 Old 06-28-2019, 11:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ScottAvery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Great Falls, VA
Posts: 1,649
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Liked: 183
It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black.
ScottAvery is offline  
post #6227 of 6291 Old 06-28-2019, 01:00 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
coderguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,027
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2420 Post(s)
Liked: 1315
This is just IMO and experience...

The most important is the sidewalls and ceiling+floor if the walls are close, otherwise it's the immediate framing of the screen that matters most, but the actual area on the front wall farther from the screen, it really doesn't reflect that much light. I have some brown leather on the front wall, whereas had pure TBV before, cannot even tell the difference to be honest. I'm just experimenting with aesthetic improvements to the room.

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --
coderguy is online now  
post #6228 of 6291 Old 06-28-2019, 03:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ScottieBoysName's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
Liked: 305
What’s everyone’s take on covering up white carpet?
ScottieBoysName is offline  
post #6229 of 6291 Old 06-28-2019, 03:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Buddylee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,459
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Liked: 617
The Blacker the Theater, The Better the Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoysName View Post
What’s everyone’s take on covering up white carpet?


Buy black rugs or go to a carpet store and by some carpet and have it made into a rug if you want a really big one. Going from dark brown to black made a good difference in my room


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buddylee123 is offline  
post #6230 of 6291 Old 06-29-2019, 05:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ScottieBoysName's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddylee123 View Post
Buy black rugs or go to a carpet store and by some carpet and have it made into a rug if you want a really big one. Going from dark brown to black made a good difference in my room


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I’ve been messing around with black exercise mats with limited success. They still have a sheen to them. It’s better than white carpet though.
ScottieBoysName is offline  
post #6231 of 6291 Old 06-29-2019, 11:36 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
coderguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,027
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2420 Post(s)
Liked: 1315
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoysName View Post
I’ve been messing around with black exercise mats with limited success. They still have a sheen to them. It’s better than white carpet though.
Safavieh rugs on Overstock or Amazon have been mentioned many times, as they are good quality for the price, just not sure how dark their black rugs are, but I assume not too bad. I have some of their rugs for other rooms in the house, and they still look pretty much new almost 5 years later. I don't know if the quality changed over the years though, but the ones I have are much much higher quality than similar ones you would find at Target or Walmart.

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --
coderguy is online now  
post #6232 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 09:00 AM
Senior Member
 
SuperMiguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 296
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Good morning all, I'm in the process of convincing my wife on darkening our home theater room 16x12 room upstairs with 3 windows. Walls are light color and ceiling is white. (See attached Pic)

So i guess Paint or get some fabric? My wife is very picky and im worry that she wont like the fabric joints.. i guess i can use some wood with fabric around it to cover the fabric joints to make it look good... but then again not sure it it will look as nice as regular paint. I think ill have higher approval chances going with paint





If i do go for paint, can you recommend a color and brand that i can get at homedepot/lowes?

Last edited by SuperMiguel; 07-05-2019 at 09:06 AM.
SuperMiguel is offline  
post #6233 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 566
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Liked: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMiguel View Post
Good morning all, I'm in the process of convincing my wife on darkening our home theater room 16x12 room upstairs with 3 windows. Walls are light color and ceiling is white. (See attached Pic)



So i guess Paint or get some fabric? My wife is very picky and im worry that she wont like the fabric joints.. i guess i can use some wood with fabric around it to cover the fabric joints to make it look good... but then again not sure it it will look as nice as regular paint. I think ill have higher approval chances going with paint











If i do go for paint, can you recommend a color and brand that i can get at homedepot/lowes?
Sherwin Williams Tricorn Black 6258 at lowes . Rosco Black Velour is available online. Paint is still reflective. Plus not sure how happy wife will be with black. You can make black velvet curtains for side walls. Ceiling you could make black velvet panels that secure to the ceiling but can be easily taken down.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
skylarlove1999 is online now  
post #6234 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 10:20 AM
Senior Member
 
SuperMiguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 296
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlove1999 View Post
Sherwin Williams Tricorn Black 6258 at lowes . Rosco Black Velour is available online. Paint is still reflective. Plus not sure how happy wife will be with black. You can make black velvet curtains for side walls. Ceiling you could make black velvet panels that secure to the ceiling but can be easily taken down.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reading that this thread, as me worried about the amount of work to make velvet look good and make wife happy, How bad of an idea would be to paint the room, and the just add Tripple Velvet curtains for side walls walls and some panels for ceiling instead of the entire room... that way everything will be kinda dark and match? I feel like doing the entire room on Velvet is alot of work, and i wouldnt like to the the front with velvet and leave half of the room white

Just to be sure The SW 6258 is Flat sheen right? and that can be on the Emerald Interior paint right i have a SW store by my house, but they have few brands to pick from

https://www.sherwin-williams.com/arc...orType=PALETTE
SuperMiguel is offline  
post #6235 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 10:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 566
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Liked: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMiguel View Post
Reading that this thread, as me worried about the amount of work to make velvet look good and make wife happy, How bad of an idea would be to paint the room, and the just add Tripple Velvet curtains for side walls walls and some panels for ceiling instead of the entire room... that way everything will be kinda dark and match? I feel like doing the entire room on Velvet is alot of work, and i wouldnt like to the the front with velvet and leave half of the room white



Just to be sure The SW 6258 is Flat sheen right? and that can be on the Emerald Interior paint right i have a SW store by my house, but they have few brands to pick from



https://www.sherwin-williams.com/arc...orType=PALETTE
I can't imagine a wife being happy about a room being painted black. But you need to figure out what is best for you and your room and your wife. I would say let your wife choose the room color and then you address the room reflections with velvet where has been suggested.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
skylarlove1999 is online now  
post #6236 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 10:35 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 23
The idea of doing something that makes the husband happy already makes the wife unhappy. They're not content unless their men are treated like dogs and servants.
markmon1 likes this.
wookiegr is offline  
post #6237 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 10:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Buddylee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,459
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Liked: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookiegr View Post
The idea of doing something that makes the husband happy already makes the wife unhappy. They're not content unless their men are treated like dogs and servants.


Married man here, you have been spending time with the wrong women


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buddylee123 is offline  
post #6238 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Senior Member
 
SuperMiguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 296
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlove1999 View Post
I can't imagine a wife being happy about a room being painted black. But you need to figure out what is best for you and your room and your wife. I would say let your wife choose the room color and then you address the room reflections with velvet where has been suggested.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
But as far as paint goes "black' is best right??

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
SuperMiguel is offline  
post #6239 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddylee123 View Post
Married man here, you have been spending time with the wrong women


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not me. Almost every thread online about wanting a new home theater or even a basic 2 channel stereo, men are being victimized by ruthless women that refuse to allow such things albeit speakers are too big, not the right color, in the wrong location... don't claim you don't see men complaining about all the restriction on them when they want to embrace this hobby. You would be a liar if you do.
wookiegr is offline  
post #6240 of 6291 Old 07-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
skylarlove1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 566
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Liked: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMiguel View Post
But as far as paint goes "black' is best right??

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Honestly any dark matte or flat paint it's going to give the same reflection as black. So if you are definitely going the paint route which I understand due to aesthetic concerns I wouldn't be so obsessed that it has to be black.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
skylarlove1999 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , Mitsubishi , Panasonic Blu Ray Disc Player Dmp Bd30k

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off