Official Epson EH-TW 9200 5030UB Owners' Thread - Page 143 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 397Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #4261 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Senior Member
 
bytebuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Guys,
I tried to search thru the thread but couldn't find much info
I currently own a 5010
How much of a jump in black levels and sharpness (especially with the new FW update available) will I see with the new 5030?
I know this is a very relative term. I am hoping some folks who have gone thru a similar upgrade can chime in
bytebuster is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4262 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Senior Member
 
bytebuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sorel View Post
Hi guys,

The added contrast and slightly lowered black level are a definite and noticeable plus, and with some custom gamma tweaking I am confident that I can make the picture look great.
Lowered black levels on the 5030?
bytebuster is offline  
post #4263 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 05:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mbw23air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: KY
Posts: 3,067
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytebuster View Post
Lowered black levels on the 5030?
Lowered meaning darker.
mbw23air is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4264 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Member
 
etalkishere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I love ABT too! I keep going back there, spending and being broke with them. But, I rather being broke with them, than other online stores, since I am broke with good discounts and an authorized dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gec5741 View Post
Avatar is a must have for 3d but I guess that's not really a "kid" move. My kids love it though. I have to test out a few of the pixar movies with 3d Still. Maybe I'll grab a couple or see if I can rent some. On a side note I live near ABT and bought my 5030ub there. I love that store! I buy all my major purchases from them. They have outstanding customer service and will cut you deals when your spending a ton of money. I just got my PJ, AVR, 5 speakers, and a sub from them a few weeks ago.
etalkishere is offline  
post #4265 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Member
 
etalkishere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So, any feedback on this question, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etalkishere View Post
I might have a total of 15 people watching our big 3D screen with Epson 5030UB, with 2 Epson 3D glasses (that come with the 5030UB projector) and 13 Samsung SSG5150GB 3D glasses. Is that an issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by etalkishere View Post
BTW, I took the plunge and ordered the 5030UB from ABT. My family, especially the kids, can't wait to have it come home and operational!

Are there any good kid movies that have amazing 3D effects that I should let the kids watch? I already bought these from Amazon...

- Avatar (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray/ DVD Combo Pack)
- 3D Safari Africa [Blu-ray]
- IMAX: Under the Sea 3D (Single-Disc Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray Combo)
- Jean-Michel Cousteau 3d Film Trilogy [Blu-ray]
etalkishere is offline  
post #4266 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 08:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 27,216
Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13019 Post(s)
Liked: 10653
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by etalkishere View Post
I love ABT too! I keep going back there, spending and being broke with them. But, I rather being broke with them, than other online stores, since I am broke with good discounts and an authorized dealer
ABT is not authorized for everything they sell. You would not be able to make that statement in a Sony thread.
Mike Garrett is offline  
post #4267 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
kirtis_mcleskey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 832
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Is my iris not working. I read people here saying they can hear it ect. I've never been able to hear it not can I tell a difference when I have the auto iris on or off. Maybe it's not working ?
kirtis_mcleskey is offline  
post #4268 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Member
 
etalkishere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 0
That's true
etalkishere is offline  
post #4269 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 10:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
WynsWrld98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 3,101
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytebuster View Post
Guys,
I tried to search thru the thread but couldn't find much info
I currently own a 5010
How much of a jump in black levels and sharpness (especially with the new FW update available) will I see with the new 5030?
I know this is a very relative term. I am hoping some folks who have gone thru a similar upgrade can chime in
I just bought a 5030 after having a 6010. The "feel" of the picture is very similar to me (which is a good thing), what I notice with Super Resolution is it makes the image considerably more sharp than it did on my 6010 no matter what I did to the 6010 settings. I thought the black levels were great on the 6010 and don't notice any difference on the 5030. If you like Frame Interpolation I like the way it works better on the 5030 than on the 6010. I like that they have the Firmware version in the onscreen menu vs. having to do some weird steps to get a screen up with that info. I just took delivery of my projector last week and it was at firmware version 102 which surprised me, I immediately updated it to 111 which was an easy process.
WynsWrld98 is offline  
post #4270 of 6197 Old 12-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Senior Member
 
bytebuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Thanks WynsWrld98
Appreciate your input. A sharper image is one of the things I am looking for
bytebuster is offline  
post #4271 of 6197 Old 12-10-2014, 05:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
jimmyk36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by WynsWrld98 View Post
I just bought a 5030 after having a 6010. The "feel" of the picture is very similar to me (which is a good thing), what I notice with Super Resolution is it makes the image considerably more sharp than it did on my 6010 no matter what I did to the 6010 settings. I thought the black levels were great on the 6010 and don't notice any difference on the 5030. If you like Frame Interpolation I like the way it works better on the 5030 than on the 6010. I like that they have the Firmware version in the onscreen menu vs. having to do some weird steps to get a screen up with that info. I just took delivery of my projector last week and it was at firmware version 102 which surprised me, I immediately updated it to 111 which was an easy process.
So I also have a 6010 and just ordered the 5030 to replace it. (Will arrive this Saturday) Would you say it was definitely worth the upgrade???
jimmyk36 is offline  
post #4272 of 6197 Old 12-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Member
 
Schlemstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyk36 View Post
So I also have a 6010 and just ordered the 5030 to replace it. (Will arrive this Saturday) Would you say it was definitely worth the upgrade???
Where did you order it from? I ordered one over Thanksgiving weekend, and was told today that Epson cannot give them a firm quantity or date to receive more in stock. I was hoping to catch the end of NFL season!
Schlemstar is offline  
post #4273 of 6197 Old 12-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
jimmyk36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I ordered mine yesterday from Best Buy in Northern Virginia for store pick up on Saturday. I ordered online but spoke to a guy in the Magnolia dept last weekend and he said they had about 25 available for delivery to the store.
jimmyk36 is offline  
post #4274 of 6197 Old 12-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkal View Post
Hi guys. I'm newer so please go easy on me.

I just received my new 5030ub and I'm very pleased so far. However, I have noticed that in action scenes (or fast moving scenes) things get blurred or rushed (hard to explain). For example I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier and during the fight scenes things are difficult to see (as explained above). I have played around with the Frame Interpolation settings (low, normal, and high) but they do not seem to help with the scenes. I typically have that set to Low just because the higher I get the more soap opera effect I see, but like I said the higher settings are not fixing my problem. My projector is connected to a receiver with high speed HDMI cable and the blue ray player is connected to the receiver as well. I have the projector set in the THX mode.

This is very frustrating on my end because I was so excited to get my first home theater effect and this is a bit of a set back. Does anyone have any recommendations for resolving this problem or has anyone encountered this problem?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I see the same rushed action scenes.
Screen - Screen innovation zero edge (120 ") & my projector is mounted on ceiling 15 feet from the screen.
Got the new 5030UB, my setting are
Frame Interpolation - OFF,
AUTO IRIS - OFF.
Super Resolution - OFF
Image Processing - Fine (Tried Fast) as well

I was watching the Avatar Bluray 2d (Chapter 7 or 8) - where Jake Avatar gets wanders off in the jungle, and encounters the leopard avatar (Thanator).This particular scene, until Jake escapes and falls down a waterfall - is so rushed & wasn't able to watch.

Please let me know if you have resolved the issue & what's your settings.
Others any help would great

Thanks
Sai
shawn_praveen is offline  
post #4275 of 6197 Old 12-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
jimmyk36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_praveen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkal View Post
Hi guys. I'm newer so please go easy on me.

I just received my new 5030ub and I'm very pleased so far. However, I have noticed that in action scenes (or fast moving scenes) things get blurred or rushed (hard to explain). For example I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier and during the fight scenes things are difficult to see (as explained above). I have played around with the Frame Interpolation settings (low, normal, and high) but they do not seem to help with the scenes. I typically have that set to Low just because the higher I get the more soap opera effect I see, but like I said the higher settings are not fixing my problem. My projector is connected to a receiver with high speed HDMI cable and the blue ray player is connected to the receiver as well. I have the projector set in the THX mode.

This is very frustrating on my end because I was so excited to get my first home theater effect and this is a bit of a set back. Does anyone have any recommendations for resolving this problem or has anyone encountered this problem?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I see the same rushed action scenes.
Screen - Screen innovation zero edge (120 ") & my projector is mounted on ceiling 15 feet from the screen.
Got the new 5030UB, my setting are
Frame Interpolation - OFF,
AUTO IRIS - OFF.
Super Resolution - OFF
Image Processing - Fine (Tried Fast) as well

I was watching the Avatar Bluray 2d (Chapter 7 or 8) - where Jake Avatar gets wanders off in the jungle, and encounters the leopard avatar (Thanator).This particular scene, until Jake escapes and falls down a waterfall - is so rushed & wasn't able to watch.

Please let me know if you have resolved the issue & what's your settings.
Others any help would great

Thanks
Sai
What blu Ray player are you using?

I have an Oppo bdp 93 and had a similar issue with 3d version of "edge of tomorrow" and my epson 6010. I did a firmware upgrade on the oppo player and it fixed the issue. Not sure if this could help or not....
jimmyk36 is offline  
post #4276 of 6197 Old 12-10-2014, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
WynsWrld98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 3,101
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyk36 View Post
So I also have a 6010 and just ordered the 5030 to replace it. (Will arrive this Saturday) Would you say it was definitely worth the upgrade???
Definitely, especially at the low Black Friday price/deal.
WynsWrld98 is offline  
post #4277 of 6197 Old 12-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyk36 View Post
What blu Ray player are you using?

I have an Oppo bdp 93 and had a similar issue with 3d version of "edge of tomorrow" and my epson 6010. I did a firmware upgrade on the oppo player and it fixed the issue. Not sure if this could help or not....
Avatar 2d/3d Blue Ray Disk - I was playing in 2D mode
Thanks for the quick reply, I have the Sony BDPS7200 connected to MARANTZ receiver --> Connected to Epson 5030UB (firm version 102).
One interesting thing which i noted now while playing, Epson Menu -> Info --> Refresh Rate shows 60Hz (Would it that be a problem).

Should it be 24Hz , no clue which setting needs to be changed (either Sony bluray player or Epson Projector)

Please advice/suggest

Thanks
shawn_praveen is offline  
post #4278 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Senior Member
 
bytebuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Folks,
When do we expect to see 5030s available with the latest firmware (which improves super resolution)
bytebuster is offline  
post #4279 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 11:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
old corps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 1,787
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytebuster View Post
Folks,
When do we expect to see 5030s available with the latest firmware (which improves super resolution)

Dunno but it's super easy to do the update. Even a computer challenged old fart like me was able to do it in a few minutes.


Ed
old corps is offline  
post #4280 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Advanced Member
 
met64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hey everyone,

Used a JVC RS2 for years but recently moved and went Epson 5030UB. Install was yesterday and holy cow, GREAT PICTURE! However, the Epson is noisy! I mean sitting directly below the PJ as I was at old house, never heard the JVC. Epson, it's loud enough for me to hear it, even over normal to loud TV viewing.

Only been 24 hours, but just curious if this is normal? TY in advance.
met64 is offline  
post #4281 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 12:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
gec5741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chcago land area
Posts: 1,043
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Hard to say if what your hearing is "normal". I can tell you from having the 5030ub myself that I do not notice it while watching tv/movies in normal mode unless it's a very quiet sceen. And even then unless i'm listening for it I don't notice it. If anything I hear the auto iris more and that's not even that bad imo. If I turn on eco mode then my 5030 is silent. Once I get a screen i'm thinking I can go with eco mode 90% of the time. right now I'm shining on a dark wall so I have it as bright as I can get it. Mine is probably 3-4 feet above my head. Some people are more sensitive to it then others. That being said yes epson is known to be a bit more noisy then other projectors on the market. Me personally I wouldn't really call it a big deal for my projector and setup.
gec5741 is offline  
post #4282 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Senior Member
 
bytebuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 36
My Epson 5010 is noisy. But not that bad when I switch to a mode that not bright (cinema mode) in my case
From what I have read online .... this is still the case with the newer Epsons.
bytebuster is offline  
post #4283 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
kbarnes701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Main Listening Positon
Posts: 27,233
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7743 Post(s)
Liked: 7059
Quote:
Originally Posted by met64 View Post
Hey everyone,

Used a JVC RS2 for years but recently moved and went Epson 5030UB. Install was yesterday and holy cow, GREAT PICTURE! However, the Epson is noisy! I mean sitting directly below the PJ as I was at old house, never heard the JVC. Epson, it's loud enough for me to hear it, even over normal to loud TV viewing.

Only been 24 hours, but just curious if this is normal? TY in advance.
I sit directly below the PJ and I don't find fan noise intrusive at all. Are you using it in Eco mode?
kbarnes701 is offline  
post #4284 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
met64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 View Post
I sit directly below the PJ and I don't find fan noise intrusive at all. Are you using it in Eco mode?
Thank you for response. IDK, I haven't had opportunity to mess with it yet. Do you recommend if its in Eco mode to put it in another mode?

TY
met64 is offline  
post #4285 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
met64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by gec5741 View Post
Hard to say if what your hearing is "normal". I can tell you from having the 5030ub myself that I do not notice it while watching tv/movies in normal mode unless it's a very quiet sceen. And even then unless i'm listening for it I don't notice it. If anything I hear the auto iris more and that's not even that bad imo. If I turn on eco mode then my 5030 is silent. Once I get a screen i'm thinking I can go with eco mode 90% of the time. right now I'm shining on a dark wall so I have it as bright as I can get it. Mine is probably 3-4 feet above my head. Some people are more sensitive to it then others. That being said yes epson is known to be a bit more noisy then other projectors on the market. Me personally I wouldn't really call it a big deal for my projector and setup.

OK, so you suggest Eco Mode? I still haven't had opportunity to set everything up but noticed it just seemed loud. If not eco mode, what mode would you suggest for best results? TY
met64 is offline  
post #4286 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
kbarnes701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Main Listening Positon
Posts: 27,233
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7743 Post(s)
Liked: 7059
Quote:
Originally Posted by met64 View Post
Thank you for response. IDK, I haven't had opportunity to mess with it yet. Do you recommend if its in Eco mode to put it in another mode?

TY
The opposite - if it isn't in Eco mode, then put it into Eco mode. Not only will the fan run much quieter but you'll increase the life of the lamp significantly too. I only run in non-Eco for 3D (no choice on the Epson - it goes into a brighter mode automatically).
met64 and old corps like this.
kbarnes701 is offline  
post #4287 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 02:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
gec5741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chcago land area
Posts: 1,043
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 102
It depends on your setup I guess. I at the moment have it in Normal mode and in Dynamic so I'm as bright I can go save messing with individual settings. Personally I don't find the fan noise bothersome but I can hear it if I listen for it and things are relatively quite. If I switch it to eco mode then it get's significantly quieter but I do notice a hit in brightness. At the moment I don't have a screen and am shinning it on a dark wall so I'm thinking or at least hoping when I do get a screen I will still be bright enough in eco mode to just leave it there. I have full light control and don't have much for ambient light so that's a consideration as well. Someday maybe I'll have it properly calibrated but not sure I'll pay the money. I have only had mine for a couple weeks and still haven't really figured out the best settings and I think they are pretty dependent on the room so they may vary from person to person.

Last edited by gec5741; 12-11-2014 at 02:24 PM.
gec5741 is offline  
post #4288 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Advanced Member
 
met64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 View Post
The opposite - if it isn't in Eco mode, then put it into Eco mode. Not only will the fan run much quieter but you'll increase the life of the lamp significantly too. I only run in non-Eco for 3D (no choice on the Epson - it goes into a brighter mode automatically).

Thank you very much! PJ was in normal mode, switched to eco and all is good. Hardly noticeable if at all.

Thanks again
met64 is offline  
post #4289 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 03:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AlexanderDelarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Omaha
Posts: 1,132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by met64 View Post
Thank you very much! PJ was in normal mode, switched to eco and all is good. Hardly noticeable if at all.

Thanks again
The only time I go away from ECO is when watching sports. Then I go living room mode on bright. Movies and TV are always on ECO for me.

Epson Pro Cinema 6030 | OPPO BDP - 103 | Pioneer Elite VSX 70 | Definitive Technology PM 1000 (L/R) | PC 2000 (C) | SR8040BP's (7.1) | Rythmik LV12R | Carada Criterion Brilliant White 118" | URC MX 780 & MRF 350 | ATS Acoustic Panels | Sanus AV Rack | Hulu | Roku Ultra | Monoprice 12AWG |
AlexanderDelarg is offline  
post #4290 of 6197 Old 12-11-2014, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
kbarnes701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Main Listening Positon
Posts: 27,233
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7743 Post(s)
Liked: 7059
Quote:
Originally Posted by met64 View Post
Thank you very much! PJ was in normal mode, switched to eco and all is good. Hardly noticeable if at all.

Thanks again
You're welcome. Glad you are now enjoying this great PJ!
kbarnes701 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson 5030ub 2d 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off