Owners thread Sony Hw55ES - Page 87 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 158Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2581 of 2857 Old 03-24-2016, 06:02 AM
Senior Member
 
wouldtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Where is a good place to buy a replacement lamp? There are quite a few companies I see online, but most don't have good reviews.

Thanks for the help
wouldtoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2582 of 2857 Old 03-24-2016, 06:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
cdy2179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: central Louisiana
Posts: 3,340
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
Liked: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by wouldtoo View Post
Where is a good place to buy a replacement lamp? There are quite a few companies I see online, but most don't have good reviews.

Thanks for the help
Here's where I've bought my last 3 lamps over the last 8 years. Philips and Osram.

http://www.projectorlamps.com/sony-p...pl-hw55es.html
cemo62 likes this.

Last edited by cdy2179; 03-24-2016 at 06:36 AM.
cdy2179 is offline  
post #2583 of 2857 Old 03-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Senior Member
 
wouldtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdy2179 View Post
Here's where I've bought my last 3 lamps over the last 8 years. Philips and Osram.

http://www.projectorlamps.com/sony-p...pl-hw55es.html
Thank you very much. This will help.
cdy2179 likes this.

Sony HW55ES Projector
Integra DTR-50.3 7.1 Receiver
Sony BDP-BX58 Blu-Ray
Jamo c807 Fronts
Jamo c80 cen Center
JAMO c80 sur Surround
wouldtoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2584 of 2857 Old 04-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Senior Member
 
smuggymba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 22
3D setup Question

I know HW55 comes with an in-built 3d IR emitter and two glasses - What do you guys have to say about the PQ?

Also, which seems to the best RF emitter and glasses you use?

Is are considerable different in the IR vs RF PQ?
smuggymba is offline  
post #2585 of 2857 Old 04-11-2016, 02:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wnielsenbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I suggest buying lamps from ProjectorPeople. They sell ONLY oem bulbs. That other link has deceptive wording "Quality Genuine Original Philips UHP Bulb inside." It is not a Sony replacement lamp. Maybe it will work, maybe not. I have had terrible results from aftermarket bulbs, so have many others, hence all the bad reviews.

Last edited by wnielsenbb; 04-11-2016 at 02:48 PM.
wnielsenbb is offline  
post #2586 of 2857 Old 04-11-2016, 02:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wnielsenbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
I know HW55 comes with an in-built 3d IR emitter and two glasses - What do you guys have to say about the PQ?

Also, which seems to the best RF emitter and glasses you use?

Is are considerable different in the IR vs RF PQ?
I bought the XPAND rf emitter, before they were cool. You can probably dig up my posts way back in here. Their site is down now, but I can tell you it was a huge upgrade. The samsung bluetooth glasses are crazy light and great quality. The difference isn't really IR vs RF. Sure, it is cool they keep working in the bathroom behind my theater room, but the real difference is in the glasses. Sony glasses suck, heavy and uncomfortable. Samsung's rule, super light and nice. XPAND 105 glasses were ok.

Warren.
wnielsenbb is offline  
post #2587 of 2857 Old 04-11-2016, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wnielsenbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
Apologies if this has been asked here before...

What screen are you guys using with your Sony 55?

I've got mine installed and am having some issues with a 12 year old 110" Stewart Firehawk. Essentially, I think the screen is introducing too much reflective light in my completely blacked out room (black front wall, ceiling, dark-ish walls/floor). Bright spots in images (back lighting, clouds, lights, etc.) seem to "distort" or look overly grainy. I expect them to be crisp and smooth, and I've seen enough films on my screen with the new PJ to suspect the screen. Dark scenes are amazing, but when it gets bright, things get almost soft-focused at their worst. I'm considering making a screen change to a different Stewart material ($$$) or possibly something else altogether (Silver Ticket 1.1?).

Here's a thread with a bit more detail on what I'm seeing (saw it again over the weekend watching bright parts of Bridge of Spies).

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/23-scr...ght-spots.html

What screen(s) are you guys using and are you getting good results?

thanks!
-Paul
I have a high gain Vutec Silverstar. Like your screen, it is made to reject ambient light. What I did was set the iris to manual and clamp it down to it's minimum level. That made 2d look pretty nice. 3D with the full brightness is just amazing on the high gain screen.
wnielsenbb is offline  
post #2588 of 2857 Old 04-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Senior Member
 
smuggymba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Finally got the tracking number for the lamp..should be here Friday. (took a good 3+ months from the first email)
smuggymba is offline  
post #2589 of 2857 Old 04-12-2016, 07:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
robnix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,204
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
Liked: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnielsenbb View Post
I bought the XPAND rf emitter, before they were cool. You can probably dig up my posts way back in here. Their site is down now, but I can tell you it was a huge upgrade. The samsung bluetooth glasses are crazy light and great quality. The difference isn't really IR vs RF. Sure, it is cool they keep working in the bathroom behind my theater room, but the real difference is in the glasses. Sony glasses suck, heavy and uncomfortable. Samsung's rule, super light and nice. XPAND 105 glasses were ok.

Warren.
I have the expand and Samsung glass combo as well. Definitely the way to go.

Looky here!
robnix is offline  
post #2590 of 2857 Old 04-13-2016, 01:14 PM
Senior Member
 
smuggymba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnix View Post
I have the expand and Samsung glass combo as well. Definitely the way to go.
Xpand website seems to be down and has been for quite some time. Will ebay be a good source to get a genuine one?

Also, I see xpand glasses on Amazon, why do you guys buy Samsung glasses and not xpand glasses?

Robnix - Can you give me the exact model number of the RF emitter and Glasses and maybe price also? Thx.
smuggymba is offline  
post #2591 of 2857 Old 04-14-2016, 01:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wnielsenbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
Xpand website seems to be down and has been for quite some time. Will ebay be a good source to get a genuine one?

Also, I see xpand glasses on Amazon, why do you guys buy Samsung glasses and not xpand glasses?

Robnix - Can you give me the exact model number of the RF emitter and Glasses and maybe price also? Thx.

xpand glasses are fine, but the Samsungs are way cheaper and much lighter. The emitter is XPAND AD025-RF-X1. You also need the sony cable. XPAND was selling them together for like $220. You will have to email them and see if you can still get them.
wnielsenbb is offline  
post #2592 of 2857 Old 04-14-2016, 01:35 PM
Senior Member
 
smuggymba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnielsenbb View Post
xpand glasses are fine, but the Samsungs are way cheaper and much lighter. The emitter is XPAND AD025-RF-X1. You also need the sony cable. XPAND was selling them together for like $220. You will have to email them and see if you can still get them.
Yes emailed them and still available for $220.00

What's the exact Samsung model name of the glasses?

Yesterday I tried the 3D for the first time using the sony glasses and I was fine with it; wasn't bright enough. My wife totally hated the glasses and said this 3D experience sucks and left so I need lighter (lightest) glasses.
smuggymba is offline  
post #2593 of 2857 Old 04-14-2016, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
robnix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,204
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
Liked: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
Xpand website seems to be down and has been for quite some time. Will ebay be a good source to get a genuine one?

Also, I see xpand glasses on Amazon, why do you guys buy Samsung glasses and not xpand glasses?

Robnix - Can you give me the exact model number of the RF emitter and Glasses and maybe price also? Thx.
Out of town and won't be able to check for a few days. Search this thread, the info you need may be further back.

Looky here!
robnix is offline  
post #2594 of 2857 Old 04-15-2016, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wnielsenbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I have the Samsung SSG-5150GB glasses. They are battery, which I prefer since I can change a battery in the middle of a movie, can't charge glasses in the middle of a movie. If you prefer rechargable then you want the SSG-3570 glasses, but I haven't tried those.
wnielsenbb is offline  
post #2595 of 2857 Old 04-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Scarriere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnielsenbb View Post
I have the Samsung SSG-5150GB glasses. They are battery, which I prefer since I can change a battery in the middle of a movie, can't charge glasses in the middle of a movie. If you prefer rechargable then you want the SSG-3570 glasses, but I haven't tried those.
Thank you for that!
Scarriere is offline  
post #2596 of 2857 Old 04-16-2016, 03:00 AM
Senior Member
 
jrod9707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dallas-DFW, TX
Posts: 457
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 40
I just picked up my Sony 55 last weekend. Man I really love this projector.

I still have a lot of playing around with this projector and it doesn't help that there are tons of options.

Fired it up the other night to watch the Blacklist with the wife and it was very weird because as I watched it seemed like I was missing frames. So I put the motionflow (which I can never stand on any TV) on low. Then I get the soap opera effect.
Stumbled I try a few different things and nothing works. So then on a whim I decide to try GAME mode. BINGO! Problem solved. Anyone have similar issues?

Since y'all have had this projector for some time. What tips, modes have you found that is beneficial when using the projector?

I'd love to see multiple comments on what people use for different types of viewing.


I drive a Dodge Stratus.

jrod9707 is offline  
post #2597 of 2857 Old 04-17-2016, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wnielsenbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I picked up a disney WOW disc to poor-man calibrate it. It was very close right out of the box. I leave my motionflow on low. I really like the look. I think Sony really has done a good job with it. Other projectors weren't so good at that. I split my time between work (yeah, 120" remote desktop), playing PC games, and watching tv/movies. At this point I leave it on cinema film 1. When the bulb is new my high gain screen is blinding for remote desktop work, so I use the Game preset with the iris on manual and clamped all the way down. I mostly watch 3D movies. With the high gain screen and motionflow in 3D it just looks amazing.
Scarriere likes this.
wnielsenbb is offline  
post #2598 of 2857 Old 04-18-2016, 07:34 AM
Senior Member
 
ChadA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 366
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod9707 View Post
I just picked up my Sony 55 last weekend. Man I really love this projector.

I still have a lot of playing around with this projector and it doesn't help that there are tons of options.

Fired it up the other night to watch the Blacklist with the wife and it was very weird because as I watched it seemed like I was missing frames. So I put the motionflow (which I can never stand on any TV) on low. Then I get the soap opera effect.
Stumbled I try a few different things and nothing works. So then on a whim I decide to try GAME mode. BINGO! Problem solved. Anyone have similar issues?
Make sure that you have the Film Projection mode turned off. When it's on, the projector inserts a black frame to simulate projection hardware in the theater. I absolutely hate the effect and had nearly convinced myself that my projector was broken until I read the manual and figured it out.
jrod9707 likes this.
ChadA is offline  
post #2599 of 2857 Old 04-19-2016, 12:37 PM
Senior Member
 
jrod9707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dallas-DFW, TX
Posts: 457
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadA View Post
Make sure that you have the Film Projection mode turned off. When it's on, the projector inserts a black frame to simulate projection hardware in the theater. I absolutely hate the effect and had nearly convinced myself that my projector was broken until I read the manual and figured it out.
Thanks Chad, I double checked this and it was turned off. After I thought about it my cable provider is currently Time warner and Im using a 40 foot non redmere HDMI cable it could be either one of those causing the issue. But at least GAME mode makes everything look normal.


I drive a Dodge Stratus.

jrod9707 is offline  
post #2600 of 2857 Old 04-19-2016, 12:44 PM
Senior Member
 
jrod9707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dallas-DFW, TX
Posts: 457
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Million dollar question for y'all.

If my projector is 5" below top of Screen and Lined up spot on horizontally why would lens shift to the right max out at 24". Then lens shift to the left max at 9" off screen.

I would think if your center, the max on either side would be within a few inches not a foot off.

Which makes me think to be center I could move the projector to the left 8"(which would put me right on a stud where I want to be).

Could someone please offer some insight on this.


I drive a Dodge Stratus.

jrod9707 is offline  
post #2601 of 2857 Old 04-19-2016, 06:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Boxozaxu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,066
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod9707 View Post
Million dollar question for y'all.

If my projector is 5" below top of Screen and Lined up spot on horizontally why would lens shift to the right max out at 24". Then lens shift to the left max at 9" off screen.

I would think if your center, the max on either side would be within a few inches not a foot off.

Which makes me think to be center I could move the projector to the left 8"(which would put me right on a stud where I want to be).

Could someone please offer some insight on this.
Your projector is probably not dead center with your screen. From page 18 in the manual:
To Adjust the horizontal position:
Turn the lens shift dial right or left.
The picture projected on the screen moves right or left by a maximum of 25% of the screenwidth from the center of the lens.
jrod9707 likes this.
Boxozaxu is offline  
post #2602 of 2857 Old 04-22-2016, 04:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
plissken99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 3,476
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 64
I seem to have lost the original remote. Can I get any generic universal remote to replace it? Looks like an actual replacement costs $150, which makes me laugh.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Snake Plissken

 

plissken99 is offline  
post #2603 of 2857 Old 04-22-2016, 04:32 PM
Senior Member
 
jrod9707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dallas-DFW, TX
Posts: 457
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99 View Post
I seem to have lost the original remote. Can I get any generic universal remote to replace it? Looks like an actual replacement costs $150, which makes me laugh.
To add to this, is there a code you can use to work the projector with a Tivo remote?


I drive a Dodge Stratus.

jrod9707 is offline  
post #2604 of 2857 Old 04-22-2016, 06:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
robnix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,204
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
Liked: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99 View Post
I seem to have lost the original remote. Can I get any generic universal remote to replace it? Looks like an actual replacement costs $150, which makes me laugh.
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...ontrol?crid=60

Once you start they're like crack.

Looky here!
robnix is offline  
post #2605 of 2857 Old 04-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Member
 
Jbed27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Ohio
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 45
All, how loud is your fan? I bought my 55ES a couple months ago in preparation for my basement remodel. I installed it a few weeks ago, and it's only got 27 hours on it. Just tonight I noticed for the first time, a slightly high pitched tone to the fan. It's not very loud, but now that I know it's there... I can hear it from several feet away when there is no other noise in the room. Does anyone here have a similar experience? Just trying to figure out if this is normal, or worthy of a call to Sony service.

Thanks!

Joe
Jbed27 is offline  
post #2606 of 2857 Old 04-25-2016, 08:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
cdy2179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: central Louisiana
Posts: 3,340
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
Liked: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbed27 View Post
All, how loud is your fan? I bought my 55ES a couple months ago in preparation for my basement remodel. I installed it a few weeks ago, and it's only got 27 hours on it. Just tonight I noticed for the first time, a slightly high pitched tone to the fan. It's not very loud, but now that I know it's there... I can hear it from several feet away when there is no other noise in the room. Does anyone here have a similar experience? Just trying to figure out if this is normal, or worthy of a call to Sony service.

Thanks!

Joe
I sit about 6 feet under it. On high if the room is silent It's audible but quiet. On low I don't hear it at all.
cdy2179 is offline  
post #2607 of 2857 Old 04-25-2016, 11:38 AM
Member
 
the1shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbed27 View Post
All, how loud is your fan? I bought my 55ES a couple months ago in preparation for my basement remodel. I installed it a few weeks ago, and it's only got 27 hours on it. Just tonight I noticed for the first time, a slightly high pitched tone to the fan. It's not very loud, but now that I know it's there... I can hear it from several feet away when there is no other noise in the room. Does anyone here have a similar experience? Just trying to figure out if this is normal, or worthy of a call to Sony service.

Thanks!

Joe
My proj was replaced because of a noisy (high and sharp sound) fan. You shouldn't hear the fan at all.
the1shark is offline  
post #2608 of 2857 Old 04-25-2016, 03:59 PM
Member
 
Jbed27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Ohio
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1shark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbed27 View Post
All, how loud is your fan? I bought my 55ES a couple months ago in preparation for my basement remodel. I installed it a few weeks ago, and it's only got 27 hours on it. Just tonight I noticed for the first time, a slightly high pitched tone to the fan. It's not very loud, but now that I know it's there... I can hear it from several feet away when there is no other noise in the room. Does anyone here have a similar experience? Just trying to figure out if this is normal, or worthy of a call to Sony service.

Thanks!

Joe
My proj was replaced because of a noisy (high and sharp sound) fan. You shouldn't hear the fan at all.
Thanks for the info. How did you get yours replaced? Was it through Sony, or did you buy it at a store and return it? I got mine new from B&H, so it's still well within warranty. I just don't want to get into a situation where they tell me I have to mail it away for a month for them to determine what's wrong...
Jbed27 is offline  
post #2609 of 2857 Old 04-28-2016, 09:17 AM
Member
 
the1shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbed27 View Post
Thanks for the info. How did you get yours replaced? Was it through Sony, or did you buy it at a store and return it? I got mine new from B&H, so it's still well within warranty. I just don't want to get into a situation where they tell me I have to mail it away for a month for them to determine what's wrong...
I purchased the projector in the store.
The next day a representative of the importer came to my house because it was clear to me that something was wrong and I insisted that someone will check the projector in its natural environment and not in a laboratory.
I turn it on and the moment he heard the noisy fan he approved the replacement immediately.
The next day I got the new projector.
the1shark is offline  
post #2610 of 2857 Old 04-29-2016, 12:28 PM
Newbie
 
dangler88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just received my free lamp a few weeks ago, placed the order in early December.
dangler88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Sony , Sony Vpl Hw55es 3d Projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off