Currently deciding between Sony HW55ES and Epson 6030UB. Epson seems to have the upper hand in LCD if only because it is more recent.
Before I decide, is there a new Panasonic around the corner?
This is in an open basement, 12' throw on 112 inch Elunevision 4k Reference Motorized Screen.
80% movies (dusk or night, mostly 2d) 20% sports etc.
1) low lag for gaming
2) automatic lens memory for 2:35:1 and 16x9 use.
3) Epson epic quality control failure and inconsistencies in product reliability.
4) unfamiliar with Sony projectors, but have owned two Panasonic before with 0 problems.
5) 8000 is $1900 after rebate right now at authorized reseller [email protected] photo.
6) good 3d that supports Sony ps3 active 3d glasses which cost only about $20 each.
Archaea's 9.8.4 Home Theater Room
(13) JBL CBT 70j-1 | Denon x7200wa | Sherbourn PA 7-350 amplifier | (8) Ultimax 18" sealed subwoofers | (4) iNuke DSP 6000 amplifiers | (4) MB Quart 12" subwoofers mounted direct mounted to Berkline theater chairs BOSS style | Epson 5040UB Projector | Jamestown 144" acoustic transparent 2.35:1 screen w/ Seymour XD fabric
|Sony Vpl Hw55es 3d Projector , Epson Powerlite Pro Cinema 6030ub 3d 3lcd Projector With A Pair Of 3d Glasses , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector|