The Official Sony VPL-VW300ES/VW350ES Owners Thread - Page 48 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 806Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1411 of 2651 Old 05-08-2015, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Javs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,026
Mentioned: 489 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6915 Post(s)
Liked: 6619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegs108 View Post
Technically you can use either. You just set the Contrast and Brightness settings appropriately. This is why leaving it in auto might be causing you an issue. A simple check of taking it out of auto and seeing what either looks like is the way to go. If one creates more crush you know you had the right setting.

I have to say I was seeing the same minor black crush before, now with my new unit I am running contrast enhance on low, gamma 7 and brightness 54. I don't see the crush at all anymore, the image is fantastic.

My htpc is forcing limited range hdmi. Projector is on Auto but I'm 100% sure its detecting limited and showing it as such.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
Javs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1412 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Senior Member
 
mobiousblack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 31
So my SI 1.4 gain black diamond finally came in and I noticed something, I haven't really noticed this before because I haven't really tried to setup my projector yet, just made sure everything was working and put it aside until the screen came.

Now here is my problem, this is my first ever projector setup so forgive me if this is typical of most projectors because I really wouldn't know. The guys who installed the screen used water balancing equipment and lasers to make sure the screen is as level as even as it could be. The reason I brought this up is because of the issue I am facing, during the pattern setup of the projector where you zoom shift focus etc I noticed something very strange. The entire top of the pattern from left to right is even while the bottom isn't. This is the problem I am facing, is this normal? I know its not due to an unevenness on the projector surface because if it was then it should be both top and bottom that are uneven.

The best way to describe it is the bottom left side is slightly higher than the bottom right side, is there a way to fix this? Because all I can find is adjusting zoom, shift, and focus. Nothing regarding skew or anything of the sort that might solve this problem, if its not solvable does this mean I have a faulty unit?
mobiousblack is offline  
post #1413 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 11:08 AM
CRM
Member
 
CRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NW Illinois
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Check to see if the projector is sitting level - I had the same issue and until I leveled it I had a trapezoidal image just as you described.
CRM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1414 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Senior Member
 
mobiousblack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM View Post
Check to see if the projector is sitting level - I had the same issue and until I leveled it I had a trapezoidal image just as you described.
So its possible that the top and sides be completely even but the bottom uneven just because the surface isn't leveled? Shouldn't it be the entire image thats skewed? Again I apologize if this question sounds stupid but this is really my first ever projector setup.
mobiousblack is offline  
post #1415 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Skimanfz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Ideally, your projector should be horizontally centered relative to the screen, with the face of the lens parallel to the screen.


Last night I watched Avatar, my first 3D movie at home. All I can say is WOW. Bought a pair of Samsung SSG5100 glasses on Amazon for $24.42 which worked fine with the 350.
Skimanfz1 is offline  
post #1416 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 11:41 AM
CRM
Member
 
CRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NW Illinois
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My projector is ceiling mounted and I am able to horizontally level the projector. I had the same problem as you and it is gone. I have the 600 and in the back of the manual it states that such an image can be related to the projector not sitting level.
CRM is offline  
post #1417 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 11:53 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 26,460
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12498 Post(s)
Liked: 10117
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiousblack View Post
So my SI 1.4 gain black diamond finally came in and I noticed something, I haven't really noticed this before because I haven't really tried to setup my projector yet, just made sure everything was working and put it aside until the screen came.

Now here is my problem, this is my first ever projector setup so forgive me if this is typical of most projectors because I really wouldn't know. The guys who installed the screen used water balancing equipment and lasers to make sure the screen is as level as even as it could be. The reason I brought this up is because of the issue I am facing, during the pattern setup of the projector where you zoom shift focus etc I noticed something very strange. The entire top of the pattern from left to right is even while the bottom isn't. This is the problem I am facing, is this normal? I know its not due to an unevenness on the projector surface because if it was then it should be both top and bottom that are uneven.

The best way to describe it is the bottom left side is slightly higher than the bottom right side, is there a way to fix this? Because all I can find is adjusting zoom, shift, and focus. Nothing regarding skew or anything of the sort that might solve this problem, if its not solvable does this mean I have a faulty unit?
Reduce the size of the image so that it is slightly smaller than your screen, take a picture and post it. My guess is the projector is not properly aligned with the screen.
Mike Garrett is online now  
post #1418 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
 
mobiousblack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Thanks for all your replies guys, been messing around with it for the past 30 mins or so and I am seeing an improvement. The surface is definitely not 100 level and that was causing the issue, been adding small sheets of paper under one of the projectors legs to fix it and now the entire screen is covered. Now with the preview image I still get some edges that aren't perfectly aligned. For example if you follow the top left area of the scree with the dotted lines, they would show, but as you follow it to the bottom they would slightly disappear into the bezel, its not as aggressive as it was before where I would have close to an inch of the screen not getting an image at all.

Again thank you for all the help guys I really appreciate it. Ill make more precise adjustments later and hopefully will get it near perfection then.
mobiousblack is offline  
post #1419 of 2651 Old 05-09-2015, 05:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Javs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,026
Mentioned: 489 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6915 Post(s)
Liked: 6619
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiousblack View Post
Thanks for all your replies guys, been messing around with it for the past 30 mins or so and I am seeing an improvement. The surface is definitely not 100 level and that was causing the issue, been adding small sheets of paper under one of the projectors legs to fix it and now the entire screen is covered. Now with the preview image I still get some edges that aren't perfectly aligned. For example if you follow the top left area of the scree with the dotted lines, they would show, but as you follow it to the bottom they would slightly disappear into the bezel, its not as aggressive as it was before where I would have close to an inch of the screen not getting an image at all.

Again thank you for all the help guys I really appreciate it. Ill make more precise adjustments later and hopefully will get it near perfection then.

Each of the two front projector feet are able to unscrew which will raise one side of the projector, thats how you level it, you don't need to use pieces of paper


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
Javs is offline  
post #1420 of 2651 Old 05-10-2015, 01:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Michael9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,095
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
Im not sure I am understanding you. Have you got a 300/500ES? These projectors don't have keystone correction. Are you saying I haven't set up my placement correctly? I used a laser measuring device to align it so I know based on the measurements that its dead centre and that the lens is also parallel to the screen so I'm not at all interested in moving it at this point.

Also no matter the zoom or focus be it one extreme to the other, the right side (when shelf mounted) in test patterns still looks smudged, mind you it will focus and the pixel grid is sharp yet any vertical lines will be sharp but also have a ghosting/blur effect heading in towards the centre of screen.

Others have chimed in saying its a side effect that all the 300/350ES machines suffer from so I think its something that is likely uncorrectable.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All Sony 4K projectors seem to more or less have this minor issue.
Javs likes this.
Michael9009 is offline  
post #1421 of 2651 Old 05-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Aerialsound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Image settings & Fan Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
Those settings look close to what I use on my VW600. True Cinema is what I prefer myself. I go back and forth on the gamma from 2.2 to 2.2 also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
I actually found while setting my replacement unit up and experimenting that Gamma 7 is REALLY good for me, it seems to be a mix of 2.2 and 2.4 depending on the brightness of the content. I had came across the effect when I was having a look at Film 1 and actually really liked the extra punch in the image, upon digging deeper and turning off some unnecessary things I found Gamma 7 was the thing that seemed to give it the edge. Starfields and depth of the image seem to have better contrast and far less grey and washed out in appearance... I am also using Colour Space 1 I think, but at this point in time I think I am enjoying slightly richer colour, that may change and I will try Colour Space 3.

I also have my brightness at 54 with Contrast enhance on low, and my contrast level is at 100 right now but I will reduce it to 97 just because I can.

For the previous projector and the 370 hours I had on that bulb I was watching ref mode with Gamma on 2.2 and Colour on BT.709. At this point in time I prefer the settings I have arrived at with my new unit.
Okay, I spent sometime over the weekend and adjusted the image settings as posted here by many 350 owners. The only change was the brightness was set to 55. The biggest change was my setting from D65 to D75. In the Panoramic scene on Tony's Stark Malibu Home with the mountains and ocean front the D75 setting seems a bit better than the D65. The Colors don't seem as oversaturated and more natural. Is this my imagination? Or more specific to my projector? I was able to set the light output to low and the Fan noise disappear(Thank you all) with little loss of image quality. I have Firehawk version 1 -- 235 -- 9 foot wide screen.
Aerialsound is offline  
post #1422 of 2651 Old 05-10-2015, 08:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
George Kouzev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerialsound View Post
Okay, I spent sometime over the weekend and adjusted the image settings as posted here by many 350 owners. The only change was the brightness was set to 55. The biggest change was my setting from D65 to D75. In the Panoramic scene on Tony's Stark Malibu Home with the mountains and ocean front the D75 setting seems a bit better than the D65. The Colors don't seem as oversaturated and more natural. Is this my imagination? Or more specific to my projector? I was able to set the light output to low and the Fan noise disappear(Thank you all) with little loss of image quality. I have Firehawk version 1 -- 235 -- 9 foot wide screen.
I do not know if your screen is color neutral but investing $200-300 bucks is a calibration gear is a good investment as you will know for sure which works best. What is your color saturation setting at the moment?
George Kouzev is offline  
post #1423 of 2651 Old 05-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Aerialsound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Kouzev View Post
I do not know if your screen is color neutral but investing $200-300 bucks is a calibration gear is a good investment as you will know for sure which works best. What is your color saturation setting at the moment?

It has a grey screen. Suggestion on calibration gear?
Aerialsound is offline  
post #1424 of 2651 Old 05-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
George Kouzev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerialsound View Post
It has a grey screen. Suggestion on calibration gear?
I went with this device:
http://www.amazon.com/X-Rite-EODIS3-...7BVW98W9M0FZCC

There are also a few SW options to go with it, HCFR is the free one:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hcfr/

Here is a related thread:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...-software.html
Gil Arroyo likes this.
George Kouzev is offline  
post #1425 of 2651 Old 05-11-2015, 10:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
JeffNebraska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 901
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Kouzev View Post
I bought exactly the same meter, but also ponied up for the Chromapure software. I am very happy with the results. Colors look incredibly vibrant but also very natural.

Jeffnebraska
Reaching for the Next Level With a Sony 350ES and a 133" 2.35 AT Screen
JeffNebraska is offline  
post #1426 of 2651 Old 05-12-2015, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 26,460
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12498 Post(s)
Liked: 10117
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
From my understanding, these are getting hard to find right now. we have them in stock.
Mike Garrett is online now  
post #1427 of 2651 Old 05-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Advanced Member
 
Skrill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Virginia
Posts: 838
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffNebraska View Post
In the last several days, I watched Godzilla (recorded from Comcast HD); Noah (recorded from Comcast HD); Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray); and Cars (Blu-ray). The Blu-rays look stunning and blow away any other image I've seen. I still have a gripe about black crush, which I would say bothered me 0% of the time for Cars (naturally); 1% for GoG; 3% for Noah; and quite a bit for Godzilla. Probably, if I watched Godzilla from a Blu-ray, the black crush would have been much better. As it was, it was distracting in Godzilla, though not a deal breaker.

Overall, I am totally happy with my VW350 and my new Screen Innovations screen. I am now almost always watching the movie, instead of the projector. Given my level of obsessiveness, when I am able to do that, I know the image is as good as I need it to be.
Godzilla's blacks are generally considered poor. Versus GoG which is more reference. So I would blame the source material.
Skrill is offline  
post #1428 of 2651 Old 05-18-2015, 06:27 AM
Member
 
Qualunquemente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerialsound View Post
In the Panoramic scene on Tony's Stark Malibu Home with the mountains and ocean front the D75 setting seems a bit better than the D65. The Colors don't seem as oversaturated and more natural. Is this my imagination?
During calibration on my vw300 I had to increase green gain and reduce red gain so maybe d75 preset is quite closer to the reference the d65.
Qualunquemente is offline  
post #1429 of 2651 Old 05-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Aerialsound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualunquemente View Post
During calibration on my vw300 I had to increase green gain and reduce red gain so maybe d75 preset is quite closer to the reference the d65.
Awesome!!! What were the ultimate settings?
Aerialsound is offline  
post #1430 of 2651 Old 05-23-2015, 01:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
George Kouzev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 66
I read in a review that Custom 3 is a good starting point, so I ended up with Blue Bias at +4, Blue Gain at +1 and Red Bias at +1, and that is it. Here is the result before and after:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ColTemp.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	731842  
George Kouzev is offline  
post #1431 of 2651 Old 05-26-2015, 11:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wired1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,152
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 241
I'm sure buried in this 143 page thread, there is info... But in general, how is gaming on this PJ? Is the lag bad? Ok?

Would be using a PS4 and XBOX ONE.

Feedback?

Thanks!
wired1 is offline  
post #1432 of 2651 Old 05-27-2015, 05:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Javs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,026
Mentioned: 489 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6915 Post(s)
Liked: 6619
Quote:
Originally Posted by wired1 View Post
I'm sure buried in this 143 page thread, there is info... But in general, how is gaming on this PJ? Is the lag bad? Ok?

Would be using a PS4 and XBOX ONE.

Feedback?

Thanks!

I have a HTPC and PS4 Hooked up... As long as you use Input Lag Reduction setting which brings the lag down to around 32ms gaming is great with no issues at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
Javs is offline  
post #1433 of 2651 Old 05-27-2015, 07:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Javs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,026
Mentioned: 489 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6915 Post(s)
Liked: 6619
The Official Sony VPL-VW300ES/VW350ES Owners Thread

Double post.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
Javs is offline  
post #1434 of 2651 Old 05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wired1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,152
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Thanks!!! Great to know.
wired1 is offline  
post #1435 of 2651 Old 05-31-2015, 07:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wired1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,152
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 241
So, decision made to get this PJ... That said, what fixed screen, 120 inch, is a good match for this?

Thoughts?
Suggestions?

Thanks
wired1 is offline  
post #1436 of 2651 Old 05-31-2015, 06:21 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 26,460
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12498 Post(s)
Liked: 10117
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by wired1 View Post
So, decision made to get this PJ... That said, what fixed screen, 120 inch, is a good match for this?

Thoughts?
Suggestions?

Thanks
Viewing distance?
What is your room like?
Throw distance available?
Is this for 2D only or 3D also?
Fixed frame?
Budget?
Mike Garrett is online now  
post #1437 of 2651 Old 06-02-2015, 05:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wired1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,152
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Basement, lighting not a problem.
Fixed frame.
3D and 2D
Throw of about 12 feet.
Budget $2-4k
wired1 is offline  
post #1438 of 2651 Old 06-02-2015, 05:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wired1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,152
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Oh viewing distance is 12-14 feet

Thanks!
wired1 is offline  
post #1439 of 2651 Old 06-02-2015, 05:42 AM
 
Seegs108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 10,827
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5167 Post(s)
Liked: 2594
Personally I'd go with something with a grey base. It will help a bit to increase the perceived amount of contrast you get with this projector. Stewart's Grayhawk or Firehawk could be a good option. Though Stewart does recommend a 1.5x throw distance with the Firehawk material and a 1.4x throw for the Grayhawk to avoid hotspotting. So you'd want to place the projector at 14' to avoid issues with either material. Firehawk might be a better option considering you want to view 3D. In general, the brighter the better and the Firehawk material does have more gain compared to the Grayhawk material.

Though I'm sure Mike can give you some good recommendations and guide you in the right direction.
Seegs108 is offline  
post #1440 of 2651 Old 06-02-2015, 05:48 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Audio Feature Implementation Comparison

keep it up
Tehreem Fatima is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
software , sony projector , sony vpl 350 , VPL-VW350ES , VW300ES

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off