Official JVC RS600 / RS500 (X950R / X750R - X9000 / X7000) Owners Thread - Page 1046 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 84805Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31351 of 32133 Old 11-24-2018, 07:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posts: 6,949
Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4884 Post(s)
Liked: 1848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Ellis View Post
Thanks to many of you had a fantastic 4k HDR viewing experience last evening using some of Manni's standard HDR10 curves as suggested. I want to try some others from JAVS and Dominic tonight. How many of the curves can I have on tap in the projector? Seems like only 3 custom slots are available, maybe I am missing something. What are your thoughts on investing in a Spyder 5 and going to that level, is there a lot left to gain?
There are indeed only 3 custom slots in total.

As time goes on the projector will develop “gamma droop” that affects all gammas including the custom curves. The only way to fix that is to run autocal.
Dominic Chan is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #31352 of 32133 Old 11-24-2018, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,150
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1432 Post(s)
Liked: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Ellis View Post
Thanks to many of you had a fantastic 4k HDR viewing experience last evening using some of Manni's standard HDR10 curves as suggested. I want to try some others from JAVS and Dominic tonight. How many of the curves can I have on tap in the projector? Seems like only 3 custom slots are available, maybe I am missing something. What are your thoughts on investing in a Spyder 5 and going to that level, is there a lot left to gain?
As Dominic says, there are 3 slots to load custom gamma curves. You'll quickly start to see which you like better as you switch between them. You can overwrite them as often as you wish. (Just be certain you have the correction value set to IMPORT). As you look closer, you'll start to notice some curves are 'too dark' and hide detail in the darkness and some curves are 'too bright' and blowout detail in the highlights. You'll usually zero in on one or two that you find just right pretty quickly.

The Spyder & AutoCal with the JVC Software is a good idea. You can use it to calibrate Gamma and also to calibrate color if you want. Calibrating Gamma is pretty simple, Calibrating Color take a bit more time. My guide is a bit weak on this step and I need to update it the next time I run through the software. The RS500/600 has a filter that the RS400 does not (I have a RS400), so I'm not 100% certain what calibration extra step(s) there are with the filter.

Loading a premade curve makes the biggest difference of anything you can do, but a Spyder (and tripod) are cheap...
Dreamliner is offline  
post #31353 of 32133 Old 11-24-2018, 02:19 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Chan View Post
There are indeed only 3 custom slots in total.

As time goes on the projector will develop “gamma droop” that affects all gammas including the custom curves. The only way to fix that is to run autocal.
This may not be the right thread, but it is the only place where I am seeing discussion of these HDR10 custom curves from Manni.

I have a JVC RS620 with 643 hours on the bulb and have not done an autocal. I have had to bump Picture Tone to +11 recently to watch HDR on Netflix (Haunted Hill House). I just uploaded the custom curves to User 1, User 2 and User 3 profiles using Manni's "Standard HDR10 Curves" from the Vertex Macro thread, and loaded the "Enhanced Cinematic Experience" because, although I cannot measure nits, I have a batcave and 92" screen so I assumed that I can use the brighter curves. I loaded the EC1K, EC2K and EC3K curves and all are dimmer than standard HDR with PT at +11.

Given the feedback on the curves, I re-did it twice, making sure that I had the User mode up on the Info screen while loading through autocal and choosing Import from the gamma correction drop down. I'm pretty sure that I loaded the curves correctly.

Do I need to do an Autocal to somehow raise the gamma baseline for these curves to work?

Thanks,
David

----------------------------------------------------------------------
JVC RS620 | 100" Stewart ST100 Screen | Panasonic UB900 | Roku | HDFury Integral 2
Dolby Atmos 7.3.4 | Denon 4300 | miniDSP HD | Outlaw M2200 L/C/R monoblocks
HTD Level 3 L/C/R & HD65 in-wall for surrounds and Atmos
3 x PE UM15-22 sealed subwoofers & Crown XLS 2502
dgkula is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #31354 of 32133 Old 11-24-2018, 02:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posts: 6,949
Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4884 Post(s)
Liked: 1848
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgkula View Post
Do I need to do an Autocal to somehow raise the gamma baseline for these curves to work?
Gamma droop won’t cause the picture to go dim. It’s the opposite - the mid tones will be (relatively) brighter, leading to a decrease in perceived contrast.
Dominic Chan is online now  
post #31355 of 32133 Old 11-24-2018, 03:17 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Chan View Post
Gamma droop won’t cause the picture to go dim. It’s the opposite - the mid tones will be (relatively) brighter, leading to a decrease in perceived contrast.
Thanks - any thoughts on what is going on then? Maybe I should try the "Dolby Cinema Emulation" curves?

Is there an easy way to measure nits with an iPhone to see which curves would be a fit? I would be surprised if I couldn't get enough brightness to use the Enhanced Cinematic Experience curves (120 nits) on a 92" 0.9 gain screen with 10' throw in a bat cave ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
JVC RS620 | 100" Stewart ST100 Screen | Panasonic UB900 | Roku | HDFury Integral 2
Dolby Atmos 7.3.4 | Denon 4300 | miniDSP HD | Outlaw M2200 L/C/R monoblocks
HTD Level 3 L/C/R & HD65 in-wall for surrounds and Atmos
3 x PE UM15-22 sealed subwoofers & Crown XLS 2502
dgkula is offline  
post #31356 of 32133 Old 11-24-2018, 03:26 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 61
FYI - projector throw calculator at projector central gives 62fL or 212 nits for RS620 at 10' throw at 92" screen in batcave ...
Bytehoven likes this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
JVC RS620 | 100" Stewart ST100 Screen | Panasonic UB900 | Roku | HDFury Integral 2
Dolby Atmos 7.3.4 | Denon 4300 | miniDSP HD | Outlaw M2200 L/C/R monoblocks
HTD Level 3 L/C/R & HD65 in-wall for surrounds and Atmos
3 x PE UM15-22 sealed subwoofers & Crown XLS 2502
dgkula is offline  
post #31357 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 05:30 AM
Member
 
Dan Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
As Dominic says, there are 3 slots to load custom gamma curves. You'll quickly start to see which you like better as you switch between them. You can overwrite them as often as you wish. (Just be certain you have the correction value set to IMPORT). As you look closer, you'll start to notice some curves are 'too dark' and hide detail in the darkness and some curves are 'too bright' and blowout detail in the highlights. You'll usually zero in on one or two that you find just right pretty quickly.

The Spyder & AutoCal with the JVC Software is a good idea. You can use it to calibrate Gamma and also to calibrate color if you want. Calibrating Gamma is pretty simple, Calibrating Color take a bit more time. My guide is a bit weak on this step and I need to update it the next time I run through the software. The RS500/600 has a filter that the RS400 does not (I have a RS400), so I'm not 100% certain what calibration extra step(s) there are with the filter.

Loading a premade curve makes the biggest difference of anything you can do, but a Spyder (and tripod) are cheap...
Which Spyder model do you recommend? Where is a good place to purchase?
Dan Ellis is offline  
post #31358 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Ellis View Post
Which Spyder model do you recommend? Where is a good place to purchase?
Just FYI. I uploaded the DCE curves and they are brighter (which I should have figured out) and the 1k and 4k curves are a close match to the two user modes I set up with PT +11 and PT +7.
Bytehoven likes this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
JVC RS620 | 100" Stewart ST100 Screen | Panasonic UB900 | Roku | HDFury Integral 2
Dolby Atmos 7.3.4 | Denon 4300 | miniDSP HD | Outlaw M2200 L/C/R monoblocks
HTD Level 3 L/C/R & HD65 in-wall for surrounds and Atmos
3 x PE UM15-22 sealed subwoofers & Crown XLS 2502
dgkula is offline  
post #31359 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5712
Did anyone else's lamps show up? They were BNIB perfect condition when they arrived. That was an excellent deal!

there's enough lamps to keep the RS600 and RS2000 going for another decade


jorgebetancourt likes this.
zombie10k is online now  
post #31360 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Ellis View Post
Which Spyder model do you recommend? Where is a good place to purchase?
The Spyder 5 Pro, Amazon and B&H have them. Watch for deals tomorrow, this was just on sale a few days ago and maybe again tomorrow.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._software.html
zombie10k is online now  
post #31361 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,150
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1432 Post(s)
Liked: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Ellis View Post
Which Spyder model do you recommend? Where is a good place to purchase?
Any Spyder 5 you can find the cheapest. The differences are just the software included which you do not use for the JVC (but you might be interested in for your computer). Zombie had the best suggestion, there will likely be a deal somewhere tomorrow.
Dreamliner is offline  
post #31362 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,150
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1432 Post(s)
Liked: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
Did anyone else's lamps show up? They were BNIB perfect condition when they arrived. That was an excellent deal!

there's enough lamps to keep the RS600 and RS2000 going for another decade
I got mine yesterday, debating putting it in or not... Why do you have so many, aren't you getting a NX?
Dreamliner is offline  
post #31363 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
I got mine yesterday, debating putting it in or not... Why do you have so many, aren't you getting a NX?
it was confirmed with JVC @ Cedia that the upcoming 4K models use the same lamp as the current e-shift generation but different housing. It's easy to swap these lamps so I'll have plenty of spares for the RS2000 in the future.
zombie10k is online now  
post #31364 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 05:13 PM
Pip
Advanced Member
 
Pip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 875
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
Is there an echo in here? .....

......I wish every new RSx00 owner saw my Quickstart Guide post.

.....I took everything I learned and put it into my 4K QuickStart Guide. It needs some updating as it was originally written when I was still getting yelled at and I had to hide the SDR Conversion comment at the bottom. .....
Dreamliner:

Can you check the link to your Quickstart Guide. Both this link and the one in your signature simply link to the top of page 123 of the RS400 owners thread - a page on which you don't even have a single post.

Thanks,

Pip
Pip is offline  
post #31365 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 05:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,150
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1432 Post(s)
Liked: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip View Post
Dreamliner:

Can you check the link to your Quickstart Guide. Both this link and the one in your signature simply link to the top of page 123 of the RS400 owners thread - a page on which you don't even have a single post.

Thanks,

Pip
It’s your browser. AVSForum is weird. Close all your tabs and try again or try with a different browser.
Dreamliner is offline  
post #31366 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Pip
Advanced Member
 
Pip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 875
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
It’s your browser. AVSForum is weird. Close all your tabs and try again or try with a different browser.
Just tried two additional browsers (for a total of three). Same result each time - both the above link and your signature link go to top of page 123.

Pip
Pip is offline  
post #31367 of 32133 Old 11-25-2018, 05:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,150
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1432 Post(s)
Liked: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip View Post
Just tried two additional browsers (for a total of three). Same result each time - both the above link and your signature link go to top of page 123.

Pip
The link works. It’s your system. AVSForum has something funky going on and that exact behavior happens to me occasionally. The link is also in my sig.
Dreamliner is offline  
post #31368 of 32133 Old 11-26-2018, 07:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
nathan_h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 9,329
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2726 Post(s)
Liked: 1961
Hahaha -- for me it starts to open 123 then reloads and opens page 164.

The tech behind the AVS web site has really gone downhill the past couple years, when it comes to things like this, imo. It used to be very easy and reliable to link to a single specific post.

These days, the only reliable approach seems to be to create a whole new dedicated thread and have the specific post be the first post in the thread.
stevenjw likes this.
nathan_h is offline  
post #31369 of 32133 Old 11-26-2018, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip View Post
Just tried two additional browsers (for a total of three). Same result each time - both the above link and your signature link go to top of page 123.

Pip

Try this link below:


Custom Curves Quick DIY



with AVS site, the best way to link a post is to use the actual post # in the URL of the link and use the code below (without the quotes)


["Post=55454996]Custom Curves Quick DIY[/Post"]

rs500-rs600-54.html#post55454996
zombie10k is online now  
post #31370 of 32133 Old 11-26-2018, 12:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
trilkb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Cincinnati, Oh
Posts: 1,212
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Im considering a used rs500, anyone have any reason to beleive it wont last 10+ years? Seems like they are already 3 years old. Basically im going over budget and hoping it doesnt bite me and break down with no warrenty 4 years down the road.

- 6 BA CR6 array center channel, QSC AD-S82 L/R, 4 jbl 8330a surr , 8 jbl 12" subs w/Inuke 6000. JVC rs420, Denon x4000, Sony x800 -
trilkb is offline  
post #31371 of 32133 Old 11-26-2018, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
nathan_h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 9,329
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2726 Post(s)
Liked: 1961
This iteration seems pretty reliable over time.

That being said, I don't buy something used unless it is so cheap I can afford to fix it (ie, the price of item PLUS one major repair is less than the price of buying something new).
nathan_h is offline  
post #31372 of 32133 Old 11-26-2018, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
COACH2369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 3,452
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
Liked: 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilkb View Post
Im considering a used rs500, anyone have any reason to beleive it wont last 10+ years? Seems like they are already 3 years old. Basically im going over budget and hoping it doesnt bite me and break down with no warrenty 4 years down the road.
I have had zero issues with mine and mine is almost 3 years old.

Great to see another Cincinnati member on here! I was born and raised in the Queen City...west sider.
COACH2369 is offline  
post #31373 of 32133 Old 11-26-2018, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
claw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: L'Etoile du Nord
Posts: 2,958
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2321 Post(s)
Liked: 2174
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
Did anyone else's lamps show up? They were BNIB perfect condition when they arrived. That was an excellent deal!

there's enough lamps to keep the RS600 and RS2000 going for another decade
Mine was delivered today. I will install it tomorrow to ensure that it is good.

Seller is probably regretting that he lowered his price from $279 to $251. He just sold two more at $299.

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral

Last edited by claw; 11-26-2018 at 09:07 PM.
claw is offline  
post #31374 of 32133 Old 11-27-2018, 07:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
nathan_h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 9,329
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2726 Post(s)
Liked: 1961
I get the impression the seller is just a middle-man/reseller and that he/she is just interested in moving stuff quickly -- and that their clients probably dump written off inventory on them for pennies on the dollar, or something similar -- based on the kinds of things they sell and their name.

This is COMPLETELY a guess.

And not an insult. I bought a lamp from them about a year ago. No complaints.

Last edited by nathan_h; 11-27-2018 at 07:45 AM.
nathan_h is offline  
post #31375 of 32133 Old 11-27-2018, 08:00 AM
Scott Horton, techht.com
 
GetGray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mid-South USA
Posts: 5,733
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Missed the original. Where are these lamps coming from?
GetGray is offline  
post #31376 of 32133 Old 11-27-2018, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
nathan_h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 9,329
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2726 Post(s)
Liked: 1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGray View Post
Missed the original. Where are these lamps coming from?
ebay, in particular, https://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-PK-L261...B/392168888823

I think this is the place I bought a lamp from after the one I bought from you got stolen from my porch, since I needed a new lamp immediately and it was quicker to go with this person....(or course they cost more back then).

Last edited by nathan_h; 11-27-2018 at 08:37 AM.
nathan_h is offline  
post #31377 of 32133 Old 11-27-2018, 08:35 AM
Scott Horton, techht.com
 
GetGray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mid-South USA
Posts: 5,733
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_h View Post
ebay, in particular, https://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-PK-L261...B/392168888823

I think this is the place I bought a lamp from after the one I bought from you got stolen from my porch, since I needed a new lamp immediately and it was quicker to go with this person....
Thanks Nathan. Yeah, what a fiasco that stolen lamp was, glad you had the video.

Anyway, as you know I sell them to my customers at my cost as my thanks for their support, so makes no difference to me where they come from. That's great if they can be had for less and are legit.

Thanks for the link, I was just curious.
GetGray is offline  
post #31378 of 32133 Old 11-27-2018, 08:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dlinsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,110
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Do JVC place a shelf life on the lamps? Maybe they are dumping "old" stock once they hit a year old. For how many the seller has had over the past two years, they have to be coming from JVC or one of the distributors.
dlinsley is online now  
post #31379 of 32133 Old 11-27-2018, 08:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
nathan_h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 9,329
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2726 Post(s)
Liked: 1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGray View Post
glad you had the video.
So were the shipping company, insurance, and police.
nathan_h is offline  
post #31380 of 32133 Old 11-27-2018, 08:45 AM
Scott Horton, techht.com
 
GetGray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mid-South USA
Posts: 5,733
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
Do JVC place a shelf life on the lamps? Maybe they are dumping "old" stock once they hit a year old. For how many the seller has had over the past two years, they have to be coming from JVC or one of the distributors.
Or they're spiffy copies.
GetGray is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
jvc-rs500u synch/display issue? , RS600

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off