Official JVC RS600 / RS500 (X950R / X750R - X9000 / X7000) Owners Thread - Page 454 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 84967Likes

post #13591 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 06:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Lmao!!

Well just for the record. I have a "batcave" 100% light controlled with black velvet first 4 feet of the room.

Want pics? Tee hee

I have the rs400 and am daily blown away by it. Just curious how much an improvement there is by upgrading (I wouldn't even do it just curiosity)
My theater is being built so I have no dedicated room as of yet. I was on the preorder list for the RS-400 early last November and called Craig Peer up two days later and changed it to the RS-500 and I'm very glad I did. I thought the RS-500 would be a little more future proof and liked the 3 year warranty. It wasn't just about the high contrast. What got me was the redesigned wire grid polarizers and 12 bit end to end. I think I would have been perfectly happy with the 400 but, the 500 is going to stick around with me a little longer. When JVC releases a 4k machine with laser light source for the same MSRP as the RS-500, I will upgrade!
krichter1, Ted99, DavidHir and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13592 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bley View Post
My theater is being built so I have no dedicated room as of yet. I was on the preorder list for the RS-400 early last November and called Craig Peer up two days later and changed it to the RS-500 and I'm very glad I did. I thought the RS-500 would be a little more future proof and liked the 3 year warranty. It wasn't just about the high contrast. What got me was the redesigned wire grid polarizers and 12 bit end to end. I think I would have been perfectly happy with the 400 but, the 500 is going to stick around with me a little longer. When JVC releases a 4k machine with laser light source for the same MSRP as the RS-500, I will upgrade!
I actually bought the rs400 on a whim. I was wondering if it would even work in my Ht and a local AVS er reached out and let me Borrow his for a month to test it out. Well needless to say I wanted to keep it haha. And we worked out a price that was too good to pass. And after selling my ae8000 I got into 4K for extremely short money. Now if it were the rs500 it would have been a larger investment. So for now I'm content on a hue upgrade from the Panasonic
Tom Bley, krichter1 and Scott 44 like this.
post #13593 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 06:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I actually bought the rs400 on a whim. I was wondering if it would even work in my Ht and a local AVS er reached out and let me Borrow his for a month to test it out. Well needless to say I wanted to keep it haha. And we worked out a price that was too good to pass. And after selling my ae8000 I got into 4K for extremely short money. Now if it were the rs500 it would have been a larger investment. So for now I'm content on a hue upgrade from the Panasonic
A whole month of borrowing? That's an excellent deal! I haven't seen the Panny ae8000 but, from what I've read that has to be a big upgrade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13594 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 06:45 AM

Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3528
Quote:
A whole month of borrowing? That's an excellent deal! I haven't seen the Panny ae8000 but, from what I've read that has to be a big upgrade.
Yes he even lent me like 25 4K discs. Was very generous

And yes. While I thought the pant was great. The improvement was indescribable

3D is out of this world.
Tom Bley and tjenkins95 like this.
post #13595 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 2116 Post(s)
Liked: 2392
Quote:
lol Nah, your not on my ignore list. I apologize if I was rude last night about your hush box question. All of us get off topic at some point, just
like we are right now.

So, I may have missed it Do you have a RS-500? Your room layout looks good. Try to keep the lens closer to the top of where your screen starts if you can, if your a few inches above you'll be just fine. The JVC is quiet on low lamp, high lamp is a little louder but, not terribly so.

I got chimps post too!

Thanks for the support guys and I was shocked when I saw his post as I thought I was trying to be helpful. I actually love the forum for constructive criticism; just to keep you in check for spreading or accepting misinformation (and we all know there's a LOT of it around here these days on the internets). I have been called on my statements many times but I don't take it personal (case in point my last exchange w/ Andreas about Oblivion/4K stuff, but I respect his opinion even if I don't share his nor he mine!).
Tom Bley, mbw23air and Andreas21 like this.

Kevin

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

==> Our 4K/3D Immersive Theater
post #13596 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Don't get any ideas Tom… but your still welcome to come over to live vicariously till your room is done!
Tom Bley likes this.

Kevin

post #13597 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 08:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes he even lent me like 25 4K discs. Was very generous

And yes. While I thought the pant was great. The improvement was indescribable

3D is out of this world.
Now that's a great "friend"! Can you PM me his info please Brian? I need to try out the 4K Panny for a few weeks!

Kevin

post #13598 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 08:14 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Quote:
When JVC releases a 4k machine with laser light source for the same MSRP as the RS-500, I will upgrade!
That will be sometime in not so near future, methinks.

On another note, I went ahead and upgraded my order request from X550 (RS400) to X750 (RS500). Of course the wife doesn't know, and I hope she never knows that I stole her money. But thanks to all forum friends for making me decide. By the way, I was receiving a bit different opinion on the RS400 forum. True 4k projectors are imminent and brightness/contrast numbers not up to snuff for HDR etc. As I thought about it deeper, I feel a full 4k next gen JVC projector would not sway me to upgrade, as for my eyes the difference will be minimal. Now if I was watching the movie in a big 20 ft screen, yes the upgrade to 4k over eshift would make sense.

I could not get over the fact that I am getting a free lamp with the X750 purchase. So there goes a mid cycle contrast refresh for me.

Now that the damage to my wife's pocketbook is done, thank you once again.

But there is something that doesn't feel right, and I feel I should say something about some recent emotions on this thread. Partly because, I feel the outbursts happened as a result of my questions, and people differed on how generous should one be on this forum, at the cost of spilling over or flooding, or hijacking the forum topic. Guys, I appreciate all the assistance, and it is quite apparent that you truly have helped me in my decision, irrespective of how you penned it.

I just want that the recent hurt across this thread is undone and the personal ignore list be revisited. Shall we?
OzHDHT likes this.

Last edited by Hellohowareyou; 08-30-2016 at 08:22 AM.
post #13599 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 08:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellohowareyou View Post

On another note, I went ahead and upgraded my order request from X550 (RS400) to X750 (RS500). Of course the wife doesn't know, and I hope she never knows that I stole her money. But thanks to all forum friends for making me decide. By the way, I was receiving a bit different opinion on the RS400 forum. True 4k projectors are imminent and brightness/contrast numbers not up to snuff for HDR etc. As I thought about it deeper, I feel a full 4k next gen JVC projector would not sway me to upgrade, as for my eyes the difference will be minimal. Now if I was watching the movie in a big 20 ft screen, yes the upgrade to 4k over eshift would make sense.

I could not get over the fact that I am getting a free lamp with the X750 purchase. So there goes a mid cycle contrast refresh for me.

But there is something that doesn't feel right, and I feel I should say something about some recent emotions on this thread. Partly because, I feel the outbursts happened as a result of my questions, and people differed on how generous should one be on this forum, at the cost of spilling over or flooding, or hijacking the forum topic. Guys, I appreciate all the assistance, and it is quite apparent that you truly have helped me in my decision, irrespective of how you penned it.

I just want that the recent hurt across this thread is undone and the personal ignore list be revisited. Shall we?

Hey congrats!

Of course I'm sure in the back of your mind you're thinking/wondering if it would have made a big difference between the two (which you'll never know), but just know you will be very happy w/ the RS500 (plus it wasn't your money anyhow so… don't sweat it!).

(and don't sweat the Maniac thing… if it didn't happen on your post topic it would have been something else for sure… you could tell he just didn't care for other people's opinion when it differed from his!).
HTPCat and Hellohowareyou like this.

Kevin

post #13600 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 08:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellohowareyou View Post

Thankyouimdoingfine

Welcome to the 500 club. You are going to love it! It's a BCM (Brutal Contrast Monster) Your room will be fine. I'm watching in my great room at night and I have light colored walls and carpet until my theater is done and the image it throws is amazing. You don't have to have an all black room to enjoy.
krichter1 and Hellohowareyou like this.
post #13601 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Liked: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Spankenstein View Post
You'll likely want to pick this up to complete the null-modem pinout requirement: http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=1204

Your plan should work, but I don't recall anyone using this type of cable before. Most use the RS232 to USB adapter dongle and a plain null modem cable.

Let us know how it works out!
My RS600 came from AVS with all updates, but I'm preparing for the future. For those using a desktop PC, what about simply adding a PCIe to DB9 card, and then a null modem FF cable? Not an option for notebooks, but for a desktop?

JVC RS600 Chad-callibrated, 120" 1.3g in Batcave HT, Denon X8500 Polk LSiM703 fronts,
RTi-12 rears, LSiM 706 center, Monitor 40 Heights, Monitor 60 FW, Emotiva E1 sides,
LSiC CH, Infinity 6" VOG. 4X 12" subs w/mini DSP on sub 1 and nearfield 18" from sub 2.
post #13602 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I'm not sure the term "upscaling" applies to sending a 1080p signal to the JVC RS 500/600 and then having e-shift convert to "4K". But it leads me to ask the question: Should 1080p material be upscaled to 4K in an upscaling BR player before sending it to the JVC? This is pertinent to a UHD BR Player, such as the Panny, that has the option of either sending native 1080p to the PJ or upscaling to 4K. Not an issue for native 4K, but there will be a lot of 1080p discs around. Also, sending the 1080p signal to the JVC lessens the bit rate for long HDMI runs. I'm one of the people holding on for the new Oppo, and we have no idea of it's capabilities, but the new Panny should be a good surrogate.

JVC RS600 Chad-callibrated, 120" 1.3g in Batcave HT, Denon X8500 Polk LSiM703 fronts,
RTi-12 rears, LSiM 706 center, Monitor 40 Heights, Monitor 60 FW, Emotiva E1 sides,
LSiC CH, Infinity 6" VOG. 4X 12" subs w/mini DSP on sub 1 and nearfield 18" from sub 2.
post #13603 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:16 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted99 View Post
My RS600 came from AVS with all updates, but I'm preparing for the future. For those using a desktop PC, what about simply adding a PCIe to DB9 card, and then a null modem FF cable? Not an option for notebooks, but for a desktop?

This is the process I used to connect my PC to my old Sony PJ to utilize Image Director (Sony's gamma/greyscale adjustment software.) But I have not utilized this on the JVC as I have had no need yet.

Fortunately, I have the Keyspan adapter that I purchased close to 11 years ago to help my dad update some golf GPS device. So I've got a few bases covered...
post #13604 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I'm not sure the term "upscaling" applies to sending a 1080p signal to the JVC RS 500/600 and then having e-shift convert to "4K". But it leads me to ask the question: Should 1080p material be upscaled to 4K in an upscaling BR player before sending it to the JVC? This is pertinent to a UHD BR Player, such as the Panny, that has the option of either sending native 1080p to the PJ or upscaling to 4K. Not an issue for native 4K, but there will be a lot of 1080p discs around. Also, sending the 1080p signal to the JVC lessens the bit rate for long HDMI runs. I'm one of the people holding on for the new Oppo, and we have no idea of it's capabilities, but the new Panny should be a good surrogate.
That's up to you. You can try it both ways and see how you like the image. Some will tell you it looks sharper leaving upscaling off for 1080p and not using E-Shift. I think that's what your asking? Really a matter of preference.
krichter1 likes this.
post #13605 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
... For those using a desktop PC, what about simply adding a PCIe to DB9 card, and then a null modem FF cable? Not an option for notebooks, but for a desktop?
I've been without a serial port for a decade of more (desktop and laptop), using a USB to serial adapter cable to connect to a variety of serial communication devices (RF terminal scanners, barcode imagers, Arduino, access points, etc.) via a virtual COM port. My recommendation is to avoid the adapter cables with a Prolific chipset - they are finicky and not compatible with all devices or OS'. I've found that the FTDI chipset works well - and I'd get a cable that is recommended/certified for use with Windows 8 and 10.
post #13606 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That's up to you. You can try it both ways and see how you like the image. Some will tell you it looks sharper leaving upscaling off for 1080p and not using E-Shift. I think that's what your asking? Really a matter of preference.
No, I want to use e-shift because my seating distance is 10' from a 120" screen. I'm using a non-upscaling 1080p BR player with e-shift at the moment, but once I get a UHD BR player, I expect to have the option and I'm wondering what the experience of others with this option now has been and if there are any artifacts that may appear, one way or the other.

post #13607 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2848 Post(s)
Liked: 1510
Quote:
Lmao!!

Well just for the record. I have a "batcave" 100% light controlled with black velvet first 4 feet of the room.

Want pics? Tee hee

I have the rs400 and am daily blown away by it. Just curious how much an improvement there is by upgrading (I wouldn't even do it just curiosity)
Nothing wrong with posting a link bottom of the page for pictures for reference, that could work .

Dedicated Theater: Sony VPL VW5000 , Panamorph DCR & ISCO III L Anamorphic Lens, Draper TecVision XT1800X Screen, 2.40:1 134" diagonal curved , Denon AVR-X8500 , 9.2.6 Atmos, Panasonic UB900, Oppo 203, Lumagen Pro 4440 , (3) Paradigm CI Elite E7-L+C+R fronts, , (2) CI Pro P80-IW Rear, (2) Paradigm SA-ADP In-wall Surround, (6) SIG-1.5R-30 v.3 In-Ceiling, Subwoofers: (2) SVS SB-16 Ultra , (1) SVS PC13-Ultra .
post #13608 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCDA View Post
I've been without a serial port for a decade of more (desktop and laptop), using a USB to serial adapter cable to connect to a variety of serial communication devices (RF terminal scanners, barcode imagers, Arduino, access points, etc.) via a virtual COM port. My recommendation is to avoid the adapter cables with a Prolific chipset - they are finicky and not compatible with all devices or OS'. I've found that the FTDI chipset works well - and I'd get a cable that is recommended/certified for use with Windows 8 and 10.
I believe that the JVC-recommended DB-9/USB adapter uses the Prolific chipset, as did every other one I found on a Google search.

post #13609 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5618 Post(s)
Liked: 6087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
OK looks like I got the Integral working with the Panasonic.

I had to place the Fury in the chain after the Marantz AV7702 and just before the projector. Worked instantly then. Which is super odd since I never had to do that with the Samsung. Since I have and use other sources with the projector such as my HTPC hopefully it doesnt mess with any other sources.

Panasonic is basically set to fully automatic in terms of output modes and resolutions.

Anyway, seems to work. Contrast on the JVC is set back at zero for SDR. There does not seem to be any clipping I can see in Star Trek or Lucy whatsoever so far. Brightness is +4, but since the Masciola patterns DO NOT work on the Panasonic (HDR video is not working through the USB Port!) I am unable to get a good baseline for HDR let alone SDR. This is really annoying. I hope Panasonic addresses this or I will need to hunt down a UHD Disc versoin of these patterns.

Colours do seem very slightly less vibrant in SDR since I am not using Gamma D. Though they absolutely seem a little more correct looking, closer to Rec709 I guess. Thats not to say there is no extra colour information there, just that if anyhing its probably actually more accurate than how Gamma D messes with the colours. At least to my eye.

So, I am liking the Panasonic player a lot. Its a great machine. The Samsung when stacked next to the UB900 and compared looks to be like some kind of cheap ass $200 machine you get at the checkout lane in the Supermarket. In terms of build quality and pure form and finish, the Panasonic cannot be beat at the moment. The Menu system is extremely responsive and fast. The remote! The remote is just BLISS. Bless that backlight button.

Thanks for the great info. My thoughts are the same so far, overall a better experience with the Panasonic vs. the Samsung. I'll be taking a look at the HDfury SDR / WCG combo tonight. A week or 2 with the Samsung for some comparisons but it will likely be leaving the island sooner than later.

Tom Bley and roxiedog13 like this.
post #13610 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No, I want to use e-shift because my seating distance is 10' from a 120" screen. I'm using a non-upscaling 1080p BR player with e-shift at the moment, but once I get a UHD BR player, I expect to have the option and I'm wondering what the experience of others with this option now has been and if there are any artifacts that may appear, one way or the other.
Ah, I think it a UHD player will do the job nicely. Still not sure how much better it will be but, I actually think the Samsung does a decent job. I don't notice any artifacts.
Ted99 likes this.
post #13611 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
Thanks for the great info. My thoughts are the same so far, overall a better experience with the Panasonic vs. the Samsung. I'll be taking a look at the HDfury SDR / WCG combo tonight. A week or 2 with the Samsung for some comparisons but it will likely be leaving the island sooner than later.

Is it true that the Panny has an edge in sharpness over the Sammy? I have read that the Samsung has DNR that can't be turned off. could that be part of why the Panny is sharper looking?

Last edited by Tom Bley; 08-30-2016 at 10:04 AM.
post #13612 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 10:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornmdt View Post

First, if you as much as pause the movie the projector begins displaying on the wall below and above the screen. Hit play and everything will go back to fitting in the screen. Is this just something I have to live with when having a wide cinema screen instead of a 16:9 screen or is there some setting in the projector to handle this?

Isn't that your player? The projector just displays what's sent and if your player uses the whole 16:9 screen for symbols and control, then that's what it does. I don't think there's a "projector" solution for that.
post #13613 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
I believe that the JVC-recommended DB-9/USB adapter uses the Prolific chipset, as did every other one I found on a Google search.
FTDI based adapters are readily available, and I certainly didn't have any trouble finding a bunch of them using a generic USB-Serial adapter search. Look up Prolific vs. FTDI and you'll find a fair amount of reading material - Prolific based adapters (and the multitude of low cost knock-offs of that chip and drivers) have a spotty history, especially when mixing in the older chips that are not supported above Windows 7. If JVC recommends a specific cable compatible with both their hardware and a range of operating systems, and you don't need it for anything else, then that would be the way to go ...
Ted99 likes this.
post #13614 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Is it true that the Panny has an edge in sharpness over the Sammy? I have read that the Samsung has DNR that can't be turned off. could that be part of why the Panny is sharper looking?
My first impression is yes. I didn't change anything on the MPC settings on the JVC when swapping in the Panasonic. I also want to look at those sharpening tools that Javs is referring to as well.

I was hesitant to spend the extra on this player but already glad I did. I'll post additional info once I spend more time with both players.
Tom Bley and mbw23air like this.
post #13615 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 11:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1804 Post(s)
Liked: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq View Post
Isn't that your player? The projector just displays what's sent and if your player uses the whole 16:9 screen for symbols and control, then that's what it does. I don't think there's a "projector" solution for that.
See my reply above - the JVC Projectors have a "Mask" function where you can have it block out completely those upper/lower bars. There are 3 different memory slots, so you can mask differing amounts, as needed.

JVC NX7, DCR Lens, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
post #13616 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 11:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thankyouimdoingfine

Welcome to the 500 club. You are going to love it! It's a BCM (Brutal Contrast Monster) Your room will be fine. I'm watching in my great room at night and I have light colored walls and carpet until my theater is done and the image it throws is amazing. You don't have to have an all black room to enjoy.

Hehe… a new registered moniker for you perhaps Tom?!

What!??? Light color walls and carpet!? . . . I'm blocking you now!

(awe gosh… just couldn't resist being an elitist and all!)
Tom Bley likes this.

Kevin

post #13617 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 11:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My first impression is yes. I didn't change anything on the MPC settings on the JVC when swapping in the Panasonic. I also want to look at those sharpening tools that Javs is referring to as well.

I was hesitant to spend the extra on this player but already glad I did. I'll post additional info once I spend more time with both players.

Tom Bley likes this.

Kevin

post #13618 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 12:17 PM

You must have 699 burning a hole in your pocket. I'll hurry up so you can spend the $$ sooner...

Summer is almost over so I can start my ATMOS project soon. Not sure if there is a follow up to the 7200 I should just wait for at this point.
Tom Bley likes this.
post #13619 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichter1 View Post
I'm blocking you now!
Thanks!

Yep, not turning the upstairs great room into a bat cave. Hell, by the time my theater in the basement gets done JVC will have an affordable 4k laser machine. I guess I jumped the gun with the RS-500...oh well, awesome machine!
post #13620 of 32500 Old 08-30-2016, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You must have 699 burning a hole in your pocket. I'll hurry up so you can spend the $$ sooner...

Summer is almost over so I can start my ATMOS project soon. Not sure if there is a follow up to the 7200 I should just wait for at this point.
$699… what the F… I thought you got a "Value" deal on this baby!?? Guess I can wait… please take all the time you need then.

Quote:
Thanks!

Yep, not turning the upstairs great room into a bat cave. Hell, by the time my theater in the basement gets done JVC will have an affordable 4k laser machine. I guess I jumped the gun with the RS-500...oh well, awesome machine!

Maybe you can find some used tires, put some backs on them for comfy chairs and create your ultimate Man Cave instead (gotta get some use outta that JVC somehow!)!

After talking to Mike G I'm pulling the plug on an SVS PC-2000 LFE sub for behind the front row (gonna try that before pulling out the Klipsch in-walls entirely… I'll use a miniDSP to high pass the Klipsch's to say 40hz and let the SVS Rock the room on the low-end!). After that gotta have you over for another (different!), viewing of Mad Max!

Kevin

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
jvc-rs500u synch/display issue? , RS600

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page