JVC Calibration Software V6 For 2015 Models (X9000,X7000,X5000,RS400,RS500,RS600) - Page 69 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1261Likes

post #2041 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 04:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
In the nicest possible way Dreamliner, why are you writing guides on Autocal if you dont understand the filter? (Added - Dreamline has an RS400 which has NO FILTER)

For Rec709 the JVC 400/500/600 does not use its wide colour gamut filter. For BT2020 the RS400 has no filter but the RS500 and 600 DOES use a filter.

The 33 Step Gamma and Colour temp corrections MUST be done on a colour profile that matches the filter position you will end up at. Rec709 is no WCGfilter, only HDR needs to use a filter (REFERENCE mode) as such you need to calibrate the STANDARD colour profile iris -0 in low lamp with 33 steps + Color before moving on to Mannis Rec709NF colour profile and doing a single color only calibration there at your desired iris setting for use. If you want to have high lamp calibrated then you need to do that all over again in high lamp and then both high and low lamp will be calibrated. Also, since you have done gamma in low lamp and high lamp, this will work for ALL user modes that use No Filter (I have one which I use for gaming).

For HDR, you would use the REFERENCE mode and repeat all the steps above in that mode, Gamma + Color in REFERENCE, then switch to BT2020 and run color only cal at your desired iris setting and you are done.

Your steps are indicating you are calibrating Gamma only in the CINEMA profile which is one that uses the filter (if I recall correctly - you need to listen for a CLICK when selecting this vs standard, if you hear one then DO NOT use this for your Rec709 calibration), which means you are skipping the NO FILTER mode entirely and you are not correcting a damn thing in the respective Rec709 modes. You may end up with slightly accurate colour, but any gamma droop you had will still be there since you never corrected it!

-

To try to be more simple about it, assuming you have uploaded Mannis Rec709NF and Rec2020F colour profiles into Custom user slots ready to go you do this:

Lets assume we are only going to calibrare modes I KNOW I am going to be watching the content at to speed it all up and not waste time. Also assume ALL Sliders are on zero, no active calibrations or brightness/contrast settings applied, zero everything!

Select SDR User Slot (For me this is USER 1) - Low Lamp Iris -10 is my preferred brightness setting.

Change to STANDARD Color profile / NORMAL GAMMA - Run Gamma + Color 33 Steps. Iris 0
Change to Rec709NF Colour Profile - Run Color Only. Iris -10

Select HDR User Slot (USER 2 for me) - High Lamp -0 preferred setting.Change to REFERENCE Color Profile / NORMAL GAMMA - Run Gamma + Color 33 Steps. Iris 0Change to BT2020F Color Profile - Run Color Only. Iris 0.

IF you use CMD in any of your modes, you need to add an additional step to each also calibrating with CMD on vs OFF since those are considered separate modes to the projector.

Done.

Make sense?
Thank you. The only thing still unclear to me is the Reference color profile that you recommend to calibrate initially for the HDR mode. This does not exist in the RS400/X5000 projector. See attached the available color profiles for this model.

EDIT: Should I use the "x.v" Color profile instead? I would guess Reference is a wide gamut curve, and so is x.v so it could be compatible with BT2020?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skärmavbild 2017-08-04 kl. 14.41.25.png
Views:	45
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	2263530  

JVC RS400/X5000, Marantz SR5011, Sony UHD X800
—————————-
"National unity in Europe is still defined in terms of blood and earth. In the USA it's the idea – expressed in the Constitution – that supports the development of the nation. In the matter of integration the difference is profound: everyone can agree on an idea, but no-one can change their ties of blood."

Last edited by Lightivity; 08-05-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2042 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoBoss View Post
Ok ive tried to download manis curve it all goes ok but when i go to bt2020 and select gamma custom 2 nothing has changed in the values
What am i doing wrong
First make sure that the Correction value is set to "Import" inside the gamma slot, otherwise it wont read the uploaded gamma curve. Second, the sliders in the slot doesn't change visibly, the actual values are embedded in the curve itself.

—————————-
"National unity in Europe is still defined in terms of blood and earth. In the USA it's the idea – expressed in the Constitution – that supports the development of the nation. In the matter of integration the difference is profound: everyone can agree on an idea, but no-one can change their ties of blood."
post #2043 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 04:20 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Ok how do i check inside the gamma slot ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2044 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Ok how do i check inside the gamma slot ?

At the point where you change gamma to Custom 2 you are already inside the setup screen of gamma. See further down on this screen and you'll see a setting called "Correction value". Change this to "Import".

—————————-
post #2045 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 05:30 AM

Ok thanks

post #2046 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 06:33 AM

Ok i think im in wrong spot to import the file
I go to import export on the front page with the 2 apossing arrows
I then click on gama data jgd
Double click gamma click custom 2 and import
Then go to file click that and start
I this procedure there is no correction value
What am i doing wrong

post #2047 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Ok i think im in wrong spot to import the file
I go to import export on the front page with the 2 apossing arrows
I then click on gama data jgd
Double click gamma click custom 2 and import
Then go to file click that and start
I this procedure there is no correction value
What am i doing wrong
Ah, you are in the JVC calibration software application, I didn't know (there is no Correction value here, I thought you were in the projector menu.

Yes, you're doing everything correct in the JVC software, you can now exit the this application and head to the projector menu. In the JVC menu, select the Picture mode you want to use, and click on Gamma > select Custom 2 > change Correction value to "Import".

—————————-
post #2048 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 07:22 AM

Ok done all that and re did the import
the new setting look very red in bt2020 custom 2 and 3 where i uploaded the settings

post #2049 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Ok done all that and re did the import
the new setting look very red in bt2020 custom 2 and 3 where i uploaded the settings
Have you done a calibration? Switching color profiles and gamma away from standard settings will require a calibration to get meaningful results.

—————————-
post #2050 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 08:42 AM

No i havent done a calibration
How do i get back to standard settings

post #2051 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 View Post
There is no need to redo a gamma calibration separately for Gamma D. In fact, as the BT2020 is a custom color profile, gamma calibration should be disabled when calibrating it (there should be a dash after "gamma").

If you have already done a gamma calibration, the only thing you need to do to calibrate the BT2020 profile is select it and run a color only calibration once. Running another gamma calibration with a normal user preset will simply replace the former one for all the gamma presets, but running another one with a custom preset is a waste of time as although the measurements are taken (which takes a long time especially with 33 steps!) they are not applied as the gamma calibration is ignored for custom color profiles. This is easy to check: if there is a dash after gamma at the end of the calibration, the measurements are not taken into account.

There is no need to redo the various CMD/Iris settings if you have already done them in the current lamp mode. However, if you have done them all in low lamp and want to use BT2020 and Gamma D in high lamp, then you need to redo all the iris settings / CMD modes (color only) that you plan to use.
Manni, when doing a baseline gamma+color calibration for HDR in a JVC RS400 (before switching to BT2020 and doing just the color calibration), besides gamma "Normal", which preinstalled color profile should I load/calibrate? The RS400 doesn't ship with the Reference color profile. Is it ok to use Standard or Natural here, or doesn't it matter?

—————————-
post #2052 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 12:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
Liked: 809
Quote:
No i havent done a calibration
How do i get back to standard settings
C'mon man. Every question you've asked in the last 12 hours is answered in the Step-by-step DIY guides I've created. The information is there you just need to read it. You are the exact type of person I created the guides for. Help me help you.

It doesn't make any sense that choosing a custom gamma would make everything look red. Even if you have not done calibration, custom gamma will look better than gamma D. To get back: Obviously the projector was on another gamma before you selected the custom one...so you'd just put it back to that one. If you actually followed the JVC instructions when you first loaded the BT2020 profile then you should have been watching HDR in a custom picture mode with the BT2020 color profile and Gamma D. If you read the JVC instructions and loaded BT2020, that is exactly where you were 18 hours ago. If not, reread the instructions on the JVC site. The whole point of custom gamma is simply a replacement for gamma D with a custom curve.

I understand this stuff is complicated and the information spread all over this thread doesn't make it much easier. But I've created the two DIY's in my signature that walk you step-by-step through this stuff. A single post with everything you need.

In my quick-start gamma guide I literally state right in there:
Quote:
make sure the Custom curve slot in the projector menu is set to 'IMPORT' and know the projector will flip back to Gamma D any time it re-handshakes so you have to keep checking it.
Quote:
**Alternately to the custom gamma in step 3, you can load Manni's premade custom gamma curves using Import/Export from the Projector Calibration Software using the same JVC import procedure but selecting 'gamma' from the pull-down menu on the import/export screen. Try as many as you'd like but I started with 140-1100-4000 V2.
STAIN0 likes this.
post #2053 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 03:14 PM

@Dreamliner

Do you think it matters that RS400 lacks the pre-installed Reference color profile when calibrating color for HDR?

EDIT: Perhaps the color profile "Natural" on RS400 is equal to "Reference" in the higher models. I'm guessing since Natural is exclusive to RS400 and Reference to the other models.

—————————-

Last edited by Lightivity; 08-05-2017 at 03:25 PM.
post #2054 of 4271 Old 08-05-2017, 03:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightivity View Post
@Dreamliner

Do you think it matters that RS400 lacks the pre-installed Reference color profile when calibrating color for HDR?
No.

I've pretty much already done this but I'll be recalibrating with these settings in this order for myself. I have a 2.35:1 screen which results in multiple sized images for various SDR content, thus the multiple Iris settings step. Modify to your preference/use:

Quote:

1) Cinema, IRIS 0, CMD OFF, Normal Gamma, Low Lamp = Gamma+Color (Iris 0 gives best gamma cal)
2) IRIS -12 & -6 (and more or less iris settings if desired) = Color Only
3) User 1, Rec-709NF, IRIS 0, CMD OFF, Normal Gamma, Low Lamp = Color Only
4) IRIS -12 & -6 (and more or less iris settings if desired) = Color Only
5) User 2, BT2020, IRIS 0, CMD OFF, Normal Gamma, Low Lamp = Color Only
5) Cinema, IRIS 0, CMD OFF, Normal Gamma, High Lamp = Gamma+Color
6) User 1, Rec-709NF, IRIS 0, CMD OFF, Normal Gamma, High Lamp = Color Only
7) User 2, BT2020, IRIS 0, CMD OFF, Normal Gamma, High Lamp = Color Only
Lightivity and STAIN0 like this.
post #2055 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 02:02 AM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 14
i have tried a custom gamma curve using arves tool and the speed guide, however when i get to setting black level the flashing bars do not show till i set bbo to atleast 0.02.
Then when they do show they pretty much all flash pretty faintly with hardly anything distinguishing between them.
It does this even if i make no adjustments to contrast during the speed guide.
post #2056 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 10:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAIN0 View Post
i have tried a custom gamma curve using arves tool and the speed guide, however when i get to setting black level the flashing bars do not show till i set bbo to atleast 0.02.
Then when they do show they pretty much all flash pretty faintly with hardly anything distinguishing between them.
It does this even if i make no adjustments to contrast during the speed guide.
What model do you have again?

I used the Sony test patterns to dial in .005 on my RS400 and ended up with bbo at 0.018. I did notice there wasn't an extreme gradation, but it was there...and boy oh boy I had to really look for it but it was there.

I need to recheck this after I've played around with my player settings. When I was trying to fix the dark title situation I tried many player settings including deep color. Now that I know everything is set correctly I need to check this again.

I have not yet looked into how to integrate bbi/bbo into Manni's premade curves, but I have a feeling I'll soon read more into the ARVE tool and try to build a great custom curve.
STAIN0 likes this.
post #2057 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
What model do you have again?

I used the Sony test patterns to dial in .005 on my RS400 and ended up with bbo at 0.018. I did notice there wasn't an extreme gradation, but it was there...and boy oh boy I had to really look for it but it was there.

I need to recheck this after I've played around with my player settings. When I was trying to fix the dark title situation I tried many player settings including deep color. Now that I know everything is set correctly I need to check this again.

I have not yet looked into how to integrate bbi/bbo into Manni's premade curves, but I have a feeling I'll soon read more into the ARVE tool and try to build a great custom curve.
X5000 @5.2TD, Full open iris, lamp high, @165" 16:9 76NITS Completely light controlled room. Oppo 203, Masciola black clipping pattern via oppo front usb.

As i have gone through the speed guide quite a few times over the weekend, i can definitely say, at first there was an obvious graduation in the bars, all that was needed was bar 81 was not flashing. however to get bar 81 flashing i could start to see bar 77 as there was almost no graduation between them two.
My point is, i think i have seen the pattern looking like it should early on, but now when i do it (speed guide) all the bars do not show until i turn up the bbo, then its almost impossible to distinguish a difference between bars 108 to 77 let alone bars 81 to 77.
If it was like that the first time, i'd just accept thats how its meant to be, but something is telling me it is not. but i could be wrong.

*Edit...

Just noticed you had a link in your post, having a read of that has me wondering what i left my HDMI settings on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichart View Post
@Dreamliner pay attention to this part. If, in your JVC menu under "Input Signal" you will see an option that says "Input Level" ... You want to set that to STANDARD.

Arve's tool will automatically set it to ENHANCED (at least it used to)... and if its on ENHANCED, you will never be able to set black clipping correctly using the R.Masciola patterns. Leaving it set to enhanced will cause ALL black clipping bars to flash and you want 81 barely visibly flashing and 77 to be your black floor.

Good luck to you the rest of the way.

i know i played around with them, but may have left them on auto.
will do some trouble shooting when i get home.
cheers for your reply

Last edited by STAIN0; 08-06-2017 at 03:22 PM.
post #2058 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 03:27 PM

I made myself a little Ftl convertor.
worked for me, feel free to try it.
just input your lux meter reading, screen gain, screen ratio and width. it should tell you your Ftl and NITS.

*Edit...
Just tweaked it a bit.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amzu8rZ0jvLmvjAAxo0Fmwm5v0HM
Lightivity and IMDave like this.

Last edited by STAIN0; 08-06-2017 at 06:01 PM.
post #2059 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 07:08 PM

This is getting worse
have set hdmi input to standard, have set colour space in jvc and oppo to YCbCr 4:4:4.
But when watch Batman V Superman the oppo says it's sending 4:2:2 and the jvc only says YUV and Deep Color is greyed out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oppo Color Space Settings.JPG (62.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg JVC Color Space Settings.JPG (70.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Oppo Color Space Output.JPG (65.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg JVC Color Space Output.JPG (60.8 KB, 21 views)
post #2060 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 07:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
Quoted: 6937 Post(s)
Liked: 6661
Quote:
This is getting worse
have set hdmi input to standard, have set colour space in jvc and oppo to YCbCr 4:4:4.
But when watch Batman V Superman the oppo says it's sending 4:2:2 and the jvc only says YUV and Deep Color is greyed out.
Why are you outputting 60p?

Nothing can output 60p 4:4:4 in anything over 8bit over HDMI, So, you are likely getting 4:2:2 10bit which in turn greys out the deep colour notification.

Change it to 24p and you will get 4:4:4 12bit.
STAIN0 likes this.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
post #2061 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 07:13 PM

The next problem is, after setting YCbCr 4:4:4 in both the jvc and the oppo it makes the image go all green and pixelated.
now @IMDave told me about changing HDMI-2 EDID from A to B in the JVC, but when i do that, yes it fixes the movie image after a power cycle, but the oppo menu is all green. vice versa when i switch back.

So
HDMI-2 EDID - A = good movie image / green oppo menu
HDMI-2 EDID - B = green movie image / good oppo menu
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Menu HDMI-2 EDID - B.JPG (93.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Picture HDMI-2 EDID - B.JPG (83.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Picture HDMI-2 EDID - A.JPG (59.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Menu HDMI-2 EDID - A.JPG (90.4 KB, 28 views)
post #2062 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 07:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
Quoted: 6937 Post(s)
Liked: 6661
Quote:
The next problem is, after setting YCbCr 4:4:4 in both the jvc and the oppo it makes the image go all green and pixelated.
now @IMDave told me about changing HDMI-2 EDID from A to B in the JVC, but when i do that, yes it fixes the movie image after a power cycle, but the oppo menu is all green. vice versa when i switch back.

So
HDMI-2 EDID - A = good movie image / green oppo menu
HDMI-2 EDID - B = green movie image / good oppo menu
As far as my experience goes, EDID B only supports 1080p and below resolutions, at least on my HTPC.

Are you running firmware 30.1?

Change Colour space setting on the JVC to AUTO, there is no need to force it to the 4:4:4 setting, its smart enough to know what the colour space is.
STAIN0 likes this.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
post #2063 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 07:23 PM

thanks @Javs
ill give your suggestions a try

*Edit...

Just changed output to 24p in the oppo and it seems both issues are sorted.
IMDave likes this.

Last edited by STAIN0; 08-06-2017 at 07:29 PM.
post #2064 of 4271 Old 08-06-2017, 08:44 PM

So it is normal that, (speed guide) when using the masciola pattern to set black output, the flashing bars are almost indistinguishable?
I am finding it extremely difficult to get a bit of 81 flashing without a bout the same amount of 77 flashing.

When viewing the pattern in gamma normal, I can see a huge difference in the gradients.

The difference between bars 77 to 81 in normal is about the same as 77 to 108 during speed guide

when i set it as best as i can, you can hardly see any of the bars.
then when watching a movie it is WAY too dark for my liking.

I have to have done something wrong

Last edited by STAIN0; 08-06-2017 at 09:24 PM.
post #2065 of 4271 Old 08-18-2017, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all I am attempting to restore the init cal file to my jvc rs400. I am using the series 7 calibration software. After clicking on import backup file, the status counter hangs on 0% for about 15 seconds, then a warning window pops up saying "Connection to the projector was cut off. It will go back to top menu. Please close the application." Anybody have any ideas on what might be causing this?
post #2066 of 4271 Old 08-18-2017, 12:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Evans View Post
Hi all I am attempting to restore the init cal file to my jvc rs400. I am using the series 7 calibration software. After clicking on import backup file, the status counter hangs on 0% for about 15 seconds, then a warning window pops up saying "Connection to the projector was cut off. It will go back to top menu. Please close the application." Anybody have any ideas on what might be causing this?
Did you click 'test connection' in settings when you first opened the app? Let us know how that process goes once you figure it out. I'm curious.
post #2067 of 4271 Old 08-18-2017, 12:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 2844 Post(s)
Liked: 2031
Quote:
So it is normal that, (speed guide) when using the masciola pattern to set black output, the flashing bars are almost indistinguishable?
I am finding it extremely difficult to get a bit of 81 flashing without a bout the same amount of 77 flashing.

When viewing the pattern in gamma normal, I can see a huge difference in the gradients.

The difference between bars 77 to 81 in normal is about the same as 77 to 108 during speed guide

when i set it as best as i can, you can hardly see any of the bars.
then when watching a movie it is WAY too dark for my liking.

I have to have done something wrong
It's pretty subtle. When watching HDR content, there are a LOT more steps of gray/black in an image. That means much finer gradations.

I assume you have manually corrected gamma mode EVERY TIME the test pattern is played?

---

There could be a lot of reasons for the movie looking too dark, but I find most of those are about where you set the contrast using Arve's tool.
STAIN0 likes this.
post #2068 of 4271 Old 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
Did you click 'test connection' in settings when you first opened the app? Let us know how that process goes once you figure it out. I'm curious.
Thank you for replying Dreamliner...yes, the check connection came up ok. I can run a full calibration without any problem, but attempting to restore the init file or prior calibrations results in the "projector was cutoff..." alert. I'm concerned the init file may be corrupted somehow.
post #2069 of 4271 Old 08-19-2017, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 312 Post(s)
Quoted: 3387 Post(s)
Liked: 8647
Help a n00b out please!

I'm totally paranoid about screwing something up on my JVC X750
So for the past year have been just converting HDR->SDR BT.2020 with my HDFury Integral

I have been watching my 4K UHD's in Full HDR on my 65" OLED and I'm kind of Hooked on HDR now.
So...I decided it was finally time to see how good some of these custom Gamma curves look.

I just downloaded the AutoCal software (Windows 10 HP laptop)
in an effort to load some custom gamma curves I've downloaded from this thread,
I have no intention of running a full color/gamma calibration (yet) as I do not have a Spyder 5.

I read through the JVC instructions several times,

Hooked my LAN cable from Laptop to my JVC X750 (RS500)
But when I enter the IP address and hit the check button in the AutoCal settings, I get "Connect NG"

I tried changing the last digit on the JVC several times, then hit set.
Made the same change to the IP in AutoCal settings menu and still reads "Connect NG"

What do I try next?
I know it's not my cable as it has been used for other tasks without issue.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AutoCalSettings.jpg (77.6 KB, 792 views)
File Type: jpg JVC Network.jpg (138.9 KB, 798 views)

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
post #2070 of 4271 Old 08-19-2017, 08:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 312 Post(s)
Quoted: 3387 Post(s)
Liked: 8647
I run my LAN cable direct to my Wireless Router instead, All Good to Go now!

BRB!

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page