Official JVC DLA-RS400 (X550/X5000) Owner's Thread - Page 183 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3511Likes

post #5461 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 06:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbrik View Post
Thanks for that additional details on the settings @Dreamliner

Here are a couple of before and after shots from MMFR. Custom 1 gamma here was the Java 1200nits v3.

Is this the improvement I should expect in brightness and detail? I still need to confirm one more time if all the other settings you shared with respect to lamp, iris etc. match.
Yeah, that's looking on the right track. Those 1200 curves should be brighter than the 4000 ones. I forget precisely which curve I'm using but you'll probably want to try one of his 85 nit curves, your screen is pretty big and will benefit from the extra brightness. I put a note in that post about SDR2020 Conversion with the UB820 and if you watch a lot of your 4K content on disc, I strongly suggest you consider getting one. These gamma curves get you 90% of the way there with 80% of the titles, the UB820 with SDR2020 gets you 100% of the way there with 100% of the titles. Even with the custom gamma curves I still noticed a few discs were darker than others and some still unpleasantly so even though the HD discs didn't share these differences. The UB820 with SDR2020 normalized everything and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted when I first complained about "Dark HDR" in 2016 before anyone even knew what a custom curve was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5462 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 09:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Quoted: 4504 Post(s)
Liked: 1685
Quote:
Here are a couple of before and after shots from MMFR. Custom 1 gamma here was the Java 1200nits v3.

Is this the improvement I should expect in brightness and detail? I still need to confirm one more time if all the other settings you shared with respect to lamp, iris etc. match.
If you have a large screen you can use the maxim settings (16,7,7) for Gamma D. Still won’t match custom curves but will give you a brighter picture when the projector switches back to Gamma D (which may happen if you don’t have a Linker).
post #5463 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Thank you both.
Panny 820 is on my wish list for a later time.
I have to take some photos with the other curves as well as the differences seem to be subtle. One may be better for certain movies than others. I’ve been using MMFR UHD for these tests but I plan to try comparing on some others as well.

I’m not sure how the Gamma D settings have those adjustments but thanks for the suggestion - I’ll move them to max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5464 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 10:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have to take some photos with the other curves as well as the differences seem to be subtle. One may be better for certain movies than others. I’ve been using MMFR UHD for these tests but I plan to try comparing on some others as well.
You may want to include some scenes with bright highlights in your comparison. Some curves/settings tend to clip highlights.
post #5465 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Official JVC DLA-RS400 (X550/X5000) Owner's Thread

Okay Panny is hooked up and it’s working well. The image is just great! I switched back to my tweaked Gamma D (16,7,7 from two years ago) and I just stood there and kicked myself. I’ve owned this RS400 since they came out and this is the first week I feel like I really used it! I used The Martian to compare and I was amazed.

Ok so now, I have some questions on my setup that you guys (Mr 787) might be able to help me with. Settings and clarity to ensure I’ve got this right.

First the 820... I’ve got SDR/2020 selected for the output. Done. There’s a few other settings you can help me with:

1. HDR10+ I selected to Off (I see no value in it being on)

2. Selection for Color 4:4:4. It was set to off and I selected it on. The process performed a handshake with the projector and asked me if I saw the image. After two tries it worked. This is the preferred mode correct? The 400 can receive the full bandwidth 4:4:4 from 2160/60 I believe. Interesting that I get 2160/24fps at 12bit, the menu screen is at 8 bit color and 60, and other times on 4K content (like Netflix 4K) the color space goes blank (greyed out) in the rs400 info tab. Does this sound correct? My understanding of color space is very very limited to nil. I can double check and screen shot those for better clarity.

3. The UHD Netflix content seems to be taking advantage of the SDR/BT2020 just like the disc content. I used the 2.4 gamma with it and it looks good whereas the 85nit Javs import looks overdriven. Sounds right? I believe you mentioned that the Javs Import you only select with the NVIdIA or another streaming source other than the Panny right? Then this makes sense.

4. When using the Panny and Javs import 85nit curve, the colors really really pop (bright bright RGBs) but looks also over driven or ‘clipping’ - does this sound right? I know use 2.4 with the 820 just asking for confirmation it’s all working properly.

5. The Info panel on my RS400, when playing a disc or content from the Panny 820, where it says HDR, it always says YES? If the 820 is putting out SDR at 2020 shouldnt that say NO? Is this only looking at the HDR flag in the stream and I wonder if although the 820 is putting out SDR the flag still exists from the disc content?

6. Finally, the RS400 never reverts back to Gamma D. When I load the 820 and a disc, I expected to have to go in and reselect User 1 or the 2.4 gamma curve from Gamma D. I don’t have to. Even after both are powered off completely and back on. I thought this was a ‘thing’ for the 490/500/600 1st Gen projectors?

Anything else I can do to “Live my Best RS400 life”? I feel like this week, was the first time I’ve used the unit to its potential in 3 years. It’s frustrating but happy I’m here with it today.

Thx again to all that have assisted, esp Mr. 787!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
post #5466 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 05:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOHTech View Post
Okay Panny is hooked up and it’s working well. The image is just great! I switched back to my tweaked Gamma D (16,7,7 from two years ago) and I just stood there and kicked myself. I’ve owned this RS400 since they came out and this is the first week I feel like I really used it! I used The Martian to compare and I was amazed.

Ok so now, I have some questions on my setup that you guys (Mr 787) might be able to help me with. Settings and clarity to ensure I’ve got this right.

First the 820... I’ve got SDR/2020 selected for the output. Done. There’s a few other settings you can help me with:

1. HDR10+ I selected to Off (I see no value in it being on)

2. Selection for Color 4:4:4. It was set to off and I selected it on. The process performed a handshake with the projector and asked me if I saw the image. After two tries it worked. This is the preferred mode correct? The 400 can receive the full bandwidth 4:4:4 from 2160/60 I believe. Interesting that I get 2160/24fps at 12bit, the menu screen is at 8 bit color and 60, and other times on 4K content (like Netflix 4K) the color space goes blank (greyed out) in the rs400 info tab. Does this sound correct? My understanding of color space is very very limited to nil. I can double check and screen shot those for better clarity.

3. The UHD Netflix content seems to be taking advantage of the SDR/BT2020 just like the disc content. I used the 2.4 gamma with it and it looks good whereas the 85nit Javs import looks overdriven. Sounds right? I believe you mentioned that the Javs Import you only select with the NVIdIA or another streaming source other than the Panny right? Then this makes sense.

4. When using the Panny and Javs import 85nit curve, the colors really really pop (bright bright RGBs) but looks also over driven or ‘clipping’ - does this sound right? I know use 2.4 with the 820 just asking for confirmation it’s all working properly.

5. The Info panel on my RS400, when playing a disc or content from the Panny 820, where it says HDR, it always says YES? If the 820 is putting out SDR at 2020 shouldnt that say NO? Is this only looking at the HDR flag in the stream and I wonder if although the 820 is putting out SDR the flag still exists from the disc content?

6. Finally, the RS400 never reverts back to Gamma D. When I load the 820 and a disc, I expected to have to go in and reselect User 1 or the 2.4 gamma curve from Gamma D. I don’t have to. Even after both are powered off completely and back on. I thought this was a ‘thing’ for the 490/500/600 1st Gen projectors?

Anything else I can do to “Live my Best RS400 life”? I feel like this week, was the first time I’ve used the unit to its potential in 3 years. It’s frustrating but happy I’m here with it today.

Thx again to all that have assisted, esp Mr. 787!
I'll have you know, I was using Dreamliner long before Boeing ripped me off, but I'm happy to share the skies.

1) Not sure, but obviously if you are not outputting HDR it should not make a difference.
2) I have mine set to 4:4:4 but I did not see any difference.
3) I have not yet streamed any content at all with the UB820, so far, discs only.
4) Yes, the premade curves have trade offs. The brighter curves will clip highs, and the dark curves clip lows. You have to try a few curves to find a balance but I'd rather blowout a few highlights and actually see whats going on.
5) I noticed this too but have no answer. Perhaps the BT2020 is triggering the HDR marker.
6) Correct. The projector is technically seeing SDR from the UB820 so it does not trigger the Gamma D switch. When you switch in and out of the user modes (HD/3D/4K) it will remember your Gamma selection too. Glorious.

I need to do some testing with the UB820 on streaming and update my guide to strongly recommend it. Since I've only done discs I need to try Netflix HDR & Amazon HDR and see what they do and if you need to enable that "HDR/SDR Conv. (Network Service)" option. I want my guide to flow well but I have to make sure its accurate so I need to mess around with the UB820 more to know exactly what to change. It is very clear to me and anyone who buys the UB820 that it is the correct and single best player for these projectors and worth every single penny. It really wakes up the projector and removes the compromises. The premade Gamma curves are definitely a great place to start (and finish). I was blown away at how great they are, but to know it gets even better is what really sold me on the UB820.

I try very hard to eliminate owners bias and not post a bunch of puffed up hyperbole but the difference between JVC Gamma D and a premade curve is like a fast food hamburger compared to a Rib Eye Steak. The UB820 is like getting a giant slice of warm apple with ice cream after that steak!
bubbrik likes this.
post #5467 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 05:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 219
I have googlechrome browser on my NvidiaShieldTV, the images are very bright even on low lamp level.
I want to setup User4 for browsing with some real color, any idea where to begin

As of Feb 20th still looking for a Marantz SR7010
**HT Build https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...-door-0-a.html **

DIY HT builds, are 90%planning, 10%construction
post #5468 of 5654 Old 01-15-2019, 05:48 PM

Mmmm Apple Pie!!! Now we’re talking!!

The image on NFLX streaming content from the 820 looks great. I believe your notes for disc content will be the same.

Also glorious is right. For those reading this who are 400/500/600 owners (probably 400) please, realize if you haven’t done any of this, as I had not prior to now, you’re going to finally wake up and start using your 400. You’re able to switch from user mode to user mode directly on the remote, the curves auto populate, and it’s just magic. The only thing a 420 or 440 has on this is latency/speed for gaming, brightness, and some automation that with this setup, just isn’t needed and in some ways is inferior. This rig will last you until affordable 4K native, 8K Shift comes to JVC.

I just combine user mode 1-3 with Lens Shift memory and masking settings for various ARs and content. Really is a no brainer. Next step if to get my Harmony updated and macros built for each type of content and AR. Then train Alexa to trigger those macros. “Alexa watch anamorphic 4K BluRay” Bam- macros for Lens Memory, masking, and User Mode. That’s gonna take some time and patience. I’ll get to it eventually.

Thanks Man. I’ll let the boys at Boeing know you’re ok with the name. Im a 7-3 guy, those 7-8 guys don’t talk to us lowly 7-3 drivers. Haha.

I’m going to take some pictures tomorrow night and post them for you guys.

post #5469 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 04:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 219
Quote:

Also glorious is right. For those reading this who are 400/500/600 owners (probably 400) please, realize if you haven’t done any of this, as I had not prior to now, you’re going to finally wake up and start using your 400. You’re able to switch from user mode to user mode directly on the remote, the curves auto populate, and it’s just magic. The only thing a 420 or 440 has on this is latency/speed for gaming, brightness, and some automation that with this setup, just isn’t needed and in some ways is inferior. This rig will last you until affordable 4K native, 8K Shift comes to JVC.
All i can say is +1 to the above !!!! I too waited 2yrs after purchase......

I read about choosing a User, then choose a custom curve, and the next time you hit User it will remember the custom curve, i couldnt get my 400 to do that.....

As of Feb 20th still looking for a Marantz SR7010
**HT Build https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...-door-0-a.html **

DIY HT builds, are 90%planning, 10%construction

Last edited by kgveteran; 01-16-2019 at 08:52 AM.
post #5470 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 09:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
I need to do some testing with the UB820 on streaming and update my guide to strongly recommend it. Since I've only done discs I need to try Netflix HDR & Amazon HDR and see what they do and if you need to enable that "HDR/SDR Conv. (Network Service)" option. I want my guide to flow well but I have to make sure its accurate so I need to mess around with the UB820 more to know exactly what to change. It is very clear to me and anyone who buys the UB820 that it is the correct and single best player for these projectors and worth every single penny.
Thanks so much for doing this. I'm anxious to hear your conclusions on using the UB820 for streaming / SDR2020. I had a UB820 for a week or so and found the streaming to be pretty bad. The SDR2020 setting worked fine for Amazon, but the app caused frame dropouts. And SDR2020 didn't work well at all for Netflix. I've seen others complaining of similar problems on the 820 thread as well.

Maybe they'll fixe these and the 820 will be the best box for streaming ... or maybe I was just doing something wrong.
post #5471 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethav View Post
Thanks so much for doing this. I'm anxious to hear your conclusions on using the UB820 for streaming / SDR2020. I had a UB820 for a week or so and found the streaming to be pretty bad. The SDR2020 setting worked fine for Amazon, but the app caused frame dropouts. And SDR2020 didn't work well at all for Netflix. I've seen others complaining of similar problems on the 820 thread as well.

Maybe they'll fixe these and the 820 will be the best box for streaming ... or maybe I was just doing something wrong.
Just a couple of notes for getting SDR 2020 on Netflix with the 820: The Network Service setting needs to be on and also make sure the color selection is set to 4:4:4. Don't know if that will solve your problems but just throwing it out there for general info.
post #5472 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 12:13 PM

So far I’m having good results with Netflix on the 820. It was purchased two weeks ago. I have my color hard selected to 4:4:4. I’ll keep an eye on it and report any anomalies here.

post #5473 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 06:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So far I’m having good results with Netflix on the 820. It was purchased two weeks ago. I have my color hard selected to 4:4:4. I’ll keep an eye on it and report any anomalies here.
Does it handle SDR and HDR shows differently?
post #5474 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 06:40 PM

Here’s some images from Interstellar 4K UHD from the UB820 outputting 2020/SDR and 2.4 Gamma on an RS400. Taken with Apple iPhone XS no filters.

nucky and bubbrik like this.
post #5475 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 06:42 PM

Here’s same with Gamma D everything else same.

post #5476 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 06:54 PM

Few more back to Gamma 2.4 and the 820 in 2020/SDR

bubbrik likes this.
post #5477 of 5654 Old 01-16-2019, 07:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

***Checks RS400 thread, sees @FOHTech posting pics from one of the greatest movies ever made, looks at clock to see if there’s time to squeeze in a quick 3 hour movie***
Jive Turkey and FOHTech like this.
post #5478 of 5654 Old 01-17-2019, 01:16 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
is there anywhere I can find a list of movies that have the nits value of what they're mastered in? I found one list but it's relatively small and hasn't been updated in a while...
post #5479 of 5654 Old 01-17-2019, 01:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgod2002 View Post
is there anywhere I can find a list of movies that have the nits value of what they're mastered in? I found one list but it's relatively small and hasn't been updated in a while...
No, its solely up to the people here that are scanning disc details after they buy it to post results. That's one of the reasons I suggest the UB820 so heavily, it normalizes everything and makes it look good no matter what. The curves are absolutely the right answer if you don't want to pony up the cash for the UB820, but once you do, you'll be glad you did.
post #5480 of 5654 Old 01-17-2019, 03:06 PM

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Liked: 91
I've had my jvc projector for 3 years now and still love it. Only 948 hours on it from new. I only watch blu-ray and 4k films on it. And it is still as bright as when I got it.
Bahn Yuki likes this.

AV Lexicon GX 7, Anthem MRX-720, Oppo 203, Panasonic UB420, Xbox one x, PS4 pro, TV LG 55C6, 65 C8,OLED. HD projector 106 Jvc X5000 X550, Sub Paradigm signature sub1, Speakers monitor audio platinum PL200 PLC150, Dali phantom ikon in wall & 4 phantom kompas 6m in ceiling speakers, 5.1.4 Atmos
post #5481 of 5654 Old 01-17-2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
***Checks RS400 thread, sees @FOHTech posting pics from one of the greatest movies ever made, looks at clock to see if there’s time to squeeze in a quick 3 hour movie***

What are we watching tonight? Lol

post #5482 of 5654 Old 01-20-2019, 03:58 PM

Official JVC DLA-RS400 (X550/X5000) Owner's Thread

Some interesting discussion happening over in the UB9000 thread. Apparently there is a new menu option for dim or bright projector luminance which is supposed to be designed for new JVC units to enable the JVC to do color mapping in HDR rather than using SDR? Honestly I’m not sure they fully understand it over there yet, but it’s nonetheless interesting. Apparently JVC released a statement on it.

How would the newer JVC do color mapping on an HDR signal? You still need custom curves to match the material, and then the JVC would still need to select the right one. So that tells me the new units have several Gamma curves preloaded (like we do) and the UB9K sends it some data and an HDR signal to which the JVC prepares and sets the appropriate Gamma curve. If the JVC still doesn’t have brightness to make HDR happen properly, then what advantage is Processing an HDR signal over an WCG SDR signal and content?

Interesting to follow.

Last edited by FOHTech; 01-20-2019 at 04:05 PM.
post #5483 of 5654 Old 01-20-2019, 05:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Not interested. Unless someone who is a UB820 owner and is already skeptical buys it and says it's worth it I have zero interest. With SDR2020 your projector is already using the full range and isn't leaving any brightness or color "on the table."

I first discovered some major owners bias going on in 2017 when I realized a lot of the projector 'purists' really like their image very very dark and are running HD in low lamp with the iris clamped to something like -12 and then saying HDR looks fantastic in low lamp too. That is around the same time I first figured out "100% white" is the exact same thing whether you are in HDR or SDR.

I cried foul on "HDR" with these projectors along time ago and grew increasingly frustrated at varying levels of brightness based on title, looking at darkness and everybody else pretending it looked good. On some titles, the projector would make 99% of the movie half brightness just to make once scene brilliantly bright (How do you make a flash twice as bright than the rest of the move? Make the rest of the move half as bright).

The loaded premade Gamma curves made things significantly better but occasionally I'd still hit an unpleasantly dark title. The UB820 normalizes everything and almost completely removes this issue. If anything can make HDR look good it will be a source solution, but I'm not biting.
Bahn Yuki and FOHTech like this.

Last edited by Dreamliner; 01-20-2019 at 06:08 PM.
post #5484 of 5654 Old 01-23-2019, 01:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 20
This questions pertains to using the harmony hub/smart remote. I have searched and seen a few posts on using the harmony with this JVC but so far after playing with delays etc still cannot get the harmony to shutdown in my activities end sequence.

I can however go into the app and use "fix" to power it down so I know it should work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jeff
post #5485 of 5654 Old 01-23-2019, 02:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
Liked: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator99 View Post
This questions pertains to using the harmony hub/smart remote. I have searched and seen a few posts on using the harmony with this JVC but so far after playing with delays etc still cannot get the harmony to shutdown in my activities end sequence.

I can however go into the app and use "fix" to power it down so I know it should work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You need to make sure the Projector isn't 'busy' completing a prior task or sync. So you might put in a 10-20 second delay before the shutdown command.

JVC RS400, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
post #5486 of 5654 Old 01-23-2019, 02:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
You need to make sure the Projector isn't 'busy' completing a prior task or sync. So you might put in a 10-20 second delay before the shutdown command.
So tried that but so far not working here is a screenshot of power setting for the JVC and the end sequence of my activity.

Jeff
post #5487 of 5654 Old 01-23-2019, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So tried that but so far not working here is a screenshot of power setting for the JVC and the end sequence of my activity.

I think I solved it changed power setting for device to use two buttons instead of on and put 10 second delay at beginning of "off" sequence. Thanks

DLCPhoto likes this.

Jeff
post #5488 of 5654 Old 01-23-2019, 03:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
Liked: 693
Quote:
I think I solved it changed power setting for device to use two buttons instead of on and put 10 second delay at beginning of "off" sequence. Thanks

Excellent!

I love my Harmony, and use it in conjunction with an Echo Dot. When I want to watch something, I just say "Alexa, turn on the regular blu-ray" or "Alexa, turn on the UHD blu-ray" and a myriad of actions take place, such that all I need to do is put the disc in and close the tray. The proper User Picture Mode on the Projector is selected, all amps and receivers are turned on, the right audio input selected, etc. Similarly when I'm done and give it the off command.

Sweet!
Gator99 likes this.

JVC RS400, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
post #5489 of 5654 Old 01-23-2019, 04:30 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hey guys,

I recently bought a JVC-X590R projector. I have Apple TV 4K and Xbox One X hooked up to it via Marantz S7012. The apple tv detects HDR just fine and plays movies with HDR. However I can't seem to do any HDR gaming with XBOX ONE X ?

Under my 4K TV Details on XBOX, it says "your tv supports HDR10 video" which is good and then lower down the page it also says "your tv setups doesn't support HDR10 for gaming. Games won't be shown in HDR"

Can anyone please let me know how to fix this so I can play my games in HDR?

Many thanks in advance!
post #5490 of 5654 Old 01-23-2019, 04:47 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Here is the screenshot just incase you are looking for other messages too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	2515196  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
DLA-RS400 , DLA-RS500U

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version