Official JVC DLA-RS420 (DLA-X570R) Owners Thread - Page 55 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3468Likes

post #1621 of 2678 Old 01-02-2018, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Where can i read what good settings for sdr and hdr that works out the box?

For all kinds of tv movies in a darkish living room on a painted plain white 125 screen with next to no ambient light. Netflix 4k and a few uhd bluray.
Any advice for setup?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1622 of 2678 Old 01-02-2018, 04:23 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 25
[QUOTE=ed3120;55410896]How good is the e-Shift upscaling on 1080p content? I read a review that said it softened the image and they actually recommended not using it for 1080p content.

I like to watch 1080p content at 1080p and 4K at 4K but that's just me. I suggest you try it for yourself and see which you prefer.
limbery likes this.
post #1623 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 08:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I installed the Ruipro 10m (33ft) Fiber HDMI cable over the weekend, and it works good. The cable seems well built. If you need to pull the cable through conduit, be aware that the end plugs are much longer than typical HDMI ends, so it took some finesse to get the cable around the bends inside my in-wall conduit.

We've watched about 7 hours of content on the Ruipro cable (2 UHD movies and a couple Planet Earth II's) and no drops or issues were observed.

-M-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshMPH View Post
In the same boat as Gouie - I got my RS420 connected last night and no signal from the AVR to the PJ when trying to play from my Samsung UHD BluRay player. I was hoping to get away with a Monoprice Cabernet Ultra 35ft, but it just doesn't appear to work. I have CAT6 ran parallel to the Monoprice cable to future proof my install, however I spent too much time last night reading some iffy reviews on CAT6 extenders to feel confident in that technology today, and the ones that did have generally favorable results were 2x the price of a RUIPRO 33ft Fiber HDMI cable. I ended up buying the fiber/HDMI cable on Prime so I can play with the setup this weekend.

I almost bought another copper HDMI cable, but shorter. I only *need* 25 feet, as I get 12 feet of cable protruding from my home-run passthru with the current 35 ft cable. But why risk it not working when I can just get the good cable and be ready to enjoy the PJ this weekend!

I'll have to pull the old HDMI out and the new HDMI in, the cable puller I borrowed from work last week to put in the Monoprice cable worked really well, so I'm crossing my fingers that the fiber cable isn't overly fragile and can survive the pull.

I narrowed the weak link down to the Monoprice cable by connecting the UHD Player directly to HDMI-2 on the PJ with a short high-speed cable, and a second test sending the output from the AVR to a small TV that I brought downstairs to help setup the AVR initially. Both tests passed, so I know the AVR was passing the signal correctly, and the PJ can project the image if the cable is short enough. I also get the Denon setup screen projected when no external sources are plugged into the AVR, so the cable works at low-res.

I'm super excited to get this setup complete. This will be my first PJ, and I am coming from a 2013 Samsung 60" Plasma and 7.1 "in a box" speaker setup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1624 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 10:25 AM
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3709 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Send a message via Skype™ to MississippiMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshMPH View Post
I installed the Ruipro 10m (33ft) Fiber HDMI cable over the weekend, and it works good. The cable seems well built. If you need to pull the cable through conduit, be aware that the end plugs are much longer than typical HDMI ends, so it took some finesse to get the cable around the bends inside my in-wall conduit.

We've watched about 7 hours of content on the Ruipro cable (2 UHD movies and a couple Planet Earth II's) and no drops or issues were observed.

-M-

Wow....I've posted all over about the Premium Certified 4K HDMI here

A 25'er for 18.00. Has worked perfectly for me over several installations.
FO HDMI is all fine and good....but ujst too expensive and to worrisome in most applications. 40'+....absolutely. But I've used the above with a similar companion 3' / 6' PC4K also with no issues.

Some of you who post frequently over several 4k oriented Threads, you should keep this in mind and do some members' a solid.

"They said it couldn't be done. Well, we sure showed 'em otherwise!"
HAS Advanced Audio and Imaging Solutions...Audio Transducers & Projection Screen Coatings
post #1625 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 10:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post
The Brilliant White had a little more sparkle than both as it was a touch brighter. Sparkle-wise it may have been a touch better than the Da-Lite 0.9, but still very good. But I ended up with the ST100 and have been very happy. Of course, Carada no longer makes screens so that makes two good low cost, low gain options no longer available. I have heard the Elunevison Reference 4K 1.0 gain screen is excellent but have not seen it.
I'm wondering if Carada actually changed their material for the Brilliant White (when they were in business)....I'm curious because there is absolutely ZERO sparkle on my Carada BW 115" 2.40:1 scope screen, but I've heard references on AVS, telling me otherwise...(unless they actually sent me the standard white material instead!?! hmmm). Both of my JVC's love this screen though...X570R + RS20U.
post #1626 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 01:34 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2574 Post(s)
Liked: 2255
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN View Post
I'm wondering if Carada actually changed their material for the Brilliant White (when they were in business)....I'm curious because there is absolutely ZERO sparkle on my Carada BW 115" 2.40:1 scope screen, but I've heard references on AVS, telling me otherwise...(unless they actually sent me the standard white material instead!?! hmmm). Both of my JVC's love this screen though...X570R + RS20U.
I do know the Classic Cinema white changed for the worse before they quit making it and then they only offered the Brilliant White before closing shop. But if a material measures over 1.0, as I understand it, there has to me 'something' (i.e., gain) added to bring it over 1.0.
post #1627 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 04:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Liked: 277
What about the Seymour with gain? The XD AT was recommended for any viewing beyond 12 feet - I assume for this very reason. Any real world experiences to share?
post #1628 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 06:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN View Post
Never a sparkle on my 118" 16:9 Carada BW.
KBMAN likes this.

See ya. Dave

"High Fidelity audio has been like a dog chasing his tail. High Fidelity in my marriage has been much more rewarding because she knows where I sleep."
post #1629 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 06:42 PM

Jeff Meier's (pro-calibrator) screen report mentions the Brilliant White fabric having a slight amount of texture and very slight sheen. At 9 feet, he says he couldn't notice it.
post #1630 of 2678 Old 01-03-2018, 11:49 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 2455 Post(s)
Liked: 1324
Elunevision Reference 4k Studio 1.0 Gain screens are the closest cheaper alternative to the Stewart Studiotek G100 Reference screen, if you really want a screen with almost zero side effects...

For those needing an AT screen, their audio weave material is also purported to be one of the best there is, especially for the price.

I am still using the HP 2.4 gain screen, and frankly the "texture" in white scenes looks sort of like how a CRT monitor looks, it's not really texture it just has a slightly digital look to it, of course it depends how close you sit to how much you see it...

I will replace it eventually, but for now I'm ok...

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --

Last edited by coderguy; 01-03-2018 at 11:52 PM.
post #1631 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiMan View Post
A Frame is actually incredibly easy, and can be no more installation intrusive than it is to securely mount a Retractable Screen.

Performance-to-Cost, there was no advantage to be had using the Stewart products.....and when the few others who have started advertising anything truly smooth, they have priced the materials exorbitantly higher than makes common sense. When both the low cost & ease of adaptability and installation of a Material like the Flexi-White is also considered, it became almost silly to consider anything else.
I may try it, but first time DIY projects almost never turn out right as I always end up needing nick nacks that end up ruining the savings. The last DIY project I did (was on my car), I ended up spending 3x more than I expected because of all the nick nack materials that i had to buy (tools, specialty cables, wires, etc..)... There was a lot of $40-$50 trips to walmart and home depot for stuff they rip you off on in low quantities, and it all added up to several hundred before I even realized it. Ebay didn't work because the shipping time takes so long that every time you need another nick nack, you'd have to wait another week, and Amazon was almost as bad as going to Home Depot at times.

Also ensuring you get it right the first time without messing up when stretching the material as to not damage the screen. I built a wood shelf with metal braces by myself from scratch and coated it in black carpet, that was not a project I would want to do again, and it was relatively simple but very messy.

You also almost always run into some part of the project where you need 2 people, and right now I don't have a second person that would want to help with that kind of project.

DIY projects can also make a huge mess and take up a lot of space while you are doing it. It's definitely not for everyone, I will probably stick with the idea of buying an ELunevision as my next screen, unless I decide to go bigger and want to save a lot of money.

Last edited by coderguy; 01-04-2018 at 12:30 AM.
post #1632 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 09:06 AM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6676 Post(s)
Liked: 6672
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravi View Post
A rear shelf would be so much more convenient but hard to build one that can handle the size and weight. Probably have to hang it from the ceiling joists.
Build a box out of 3/4" plywood about 24 deep by 24" wide by 20 high, paint it mat black.... never have to worry about that again......
post #1633 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 09:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiMan View Post
A Frame is actually incredibly easy, and can be no more installation intrusive than it is to securely mount a Retractable Screen.

Performance-to-Cost, there was no advantage to be had using the Stewart products.....and when the few others who have started advertising anything truly smooth, they have priced the materials exorbitantly higher than makes common sense. When both the low cost & ease of adaptability and installation of a Material like the Flexi-White is also considered, it became almost silly to consider anything else.
I may try it, but first time DIY projects almost never turn out right as I always end up needing nick nacks that end up ruining the savings. The last DIY project I did (was on my car), I ended up spending 3x more than I expected because of all the nick nack materials that i had to buy (tools, specialty cables, wires, etc..)... There was a lot of $40-$50 trips to walmart and home depot for stuff they rip you off on in low quantities, and it all added up to several hundred before I even realized it. Ebay didn't work because the shipping time takes so long that every time you need another nick nack, you'd have to wait another week, and Amazon was almost as bad as going to Home Depot at times.

Also ensuring you get it right the first time without messing up when stretching the material as to not damage the screen. I built a wood shelf with metal braces by myself from scratch and coated it in black carpet, that was not a project I would want to do again, and it was relatively simple but very messy.

You also almost always run into some part of the project where you need 2 people, and right now I don't have a second person that would want to help with that kind of project.

DIY projects can also make a huge mess and take up a lot of space while you are doing it. It's definitely not for everyone, I will probably stick with the idea of buying an ELunevision as my next screen, unless I decide to go bigger and want to save a lot of money.
Agree completely. My first screen was a 110 inch 16 by 9 DIY. Cost 40 bucks in material. Work great for 12 plus years.

But when I wanted to upgrade to a DIY screen that was at least 120 inch, and closer to 135 inch, it just made more sense to buy off the shelf.

So I ended up buying a 135 inch 16 by 9 silver ticket in white. $339 at the time. It basically cost twice as much as doing a DIY at that size. So I figured I would Splurge a little. Glad I did.

-T
luzovich likes this.
post #1634 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Agree completely. My first screen was a 110 inch 16 by 9 DIY. Cost 40 bucks in material. Work great for 12 plus years.

But when I wanted to upgrade to a DIY screen that was at least 120 inch, and closer to 135 inch, it just made more sense to buy off the shelf.

So I ended up buying a 135 inch 16 by 9 silver ticket in white. $339 at the time. It basically cost twice as much as doing a DIY at that size. So I figured I would Splurge a little. Glad I did.

-T
The Elunevisions are generally over $1000, but I figure it's worth it to get a screen close to the Reference Stewart 100. It seems elunevision reverse engineered the stewart and basically cloned it, it's real real close supposedly.

post #1635 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post
Jeff Meier's (pro-calibrator) screen report mentions the Brilliant White fabric having a slight amount of texture and very slight sheen. At 9 feet, he says he couldn't notice it.
I have a 125" Carada BW scope screen that I bought couple of years back through AVS. I do remember having a discussion with Mike G at AVS that although it was nominally rated at 1.4 gain, in reality it was more like a 1.1 or 1.2 gain. Which is easy to see also in practice. Don't know if others have same experience.
post #1636 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I just set up my LG UP970 to view my 1st HDR video ( Fate of the Furious.) I am using HDMI 1 on the 970 for video & HDMI 2 for audio only. I use an A-lens for 1080p material with a Lumagen XD vp. I bypass the XD for HDR & go directly to the 420 using its HDMI 2 port. The picture is fine, but the anamorphic stretch feature on the 420 has gone gray & is unavailable. So I am left to use zoom on my 2.35 screen. It's workable, but I'd rather use the anamorphic feature & use the lens stretch as it works with the Lumagen. Anyone know why the anamorphic feature is not available for HDR or am I doing something wrong?
post #1637 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 03:19 PM

Upgraded from a Sony 40es on a 120 white screen in light controlled more darkish living room.
My active 15m cable didnt cut it for 4k with my Denon 4300h so this is my initial impressions from 1080 at neutral settings out the box.

Cons

Out the box color is less acurate than the 40es and perhaps also my prior dlp Mitsubishi 4000 dc3. Red is overblown and also green is a bit to much. Beats me why this needed to be so but aparently i need to have a man drive miles and get into my house. Stupid and looks like a business model to me. I would prefer to pay up front and get 90% of the way.

Sharpness at 1080 is a full step down from the dlp and also slightly down from the Sony when RC is on.

Micro contrast looks worse than the dlp. Perhaps is also adds to less sharpness.

Its just so ever more noisy in low mode than the Sony. Still very quiet.

Auto iris can be seen on subs often.

Eshift makes 1080 less sharp in some sense.

Eshift induces tiny amounts of noise.

Pro

Auto iris outside of subs is effective and nearly invisible. Would prefer if it was more ajustable so a lesser agressive mode could be set.

Brightness in low lamp mode is much better than the Sony 40es in low mode. Gives punch to the picture.

Colors is nicely saturated. Oled like colors.

Native contrast is on another planet. With or without iris.

Dark is dark and not grey dark. Thank you.

Motion handling on standard low setting is free of soap effect and is imo next to flawless. Far better implementation than Sonys imo. This is so important it cant be said enough.

The picture is nearly free from digital noise. The Sony using rc is far more noisy. This is also a very important quality.

Build quality is very impressive and the matte white is nice. Motorised lens and remote is super.

The picture is as i expected from prior encounters of jvc pj years back with perhaps a tad less sharpness and less accurate colors but the surpricing excellent motion handling and good brightness on low more than makes up for it.

A fantastic projector for film and modern tv series that is filmed in good quality. Provided you got a good room with no or next to no ambient light.

Really looking forward to 4k testing.
pacman9270 likes this.
post #1638 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
I have a 125" Carada BW scope screen that I bought couple of years back through AVS. I do remember having a discussion with Mike G at AVS that although it was nominally rated at 1.4 gain, in reality it was more like a 1.1 or 1.2 gain. Which is easy to see also in practice. Don't know if others have same experience.
Meier's report had it at 1.04 (on axis).
post #1639 of 2678 Old 01-04-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krumme View Post
The picture is as i expected from prior encounters of jvc pj years back with perhaps a tad less sharpness and less accurate colors but the surpricing excellent motion handling and good brightness on low more than makes up for it.

A fantastic projector for film and modern tv series that is filmed in good quality. Provided you got a good room with no or next to no ambient light.

Really looking forward to 4k testing.
My older JVC is sharper than my Mits hc4000 (at least across the entire field), but not near as sharp as a Mits hc7900/hc8000. The hc4000 was sharper around its exact sweet spot...

I judge sharpness by viewing FONTS in HTPC, that's the best way I think, you can also use a pattern, but fonts are easier because that is what our brain is used to seeing.

Keep in mind that RC on the Sony is "cooking the image" and the JVC's are generally natively sharper. If your JVC doesn't beat the Sony in native sharpness, I'd expect maybe a QC issue...

It's funny just how sharp my old JVC is, the text looks similar to my LCD monitor, albeit a tad less sharp, but not much.
Of course depends how close you sit to the screen.

post #1640 of 2678 Old 01-05-2018, 01:11 AM

Quote:
My older JVC is sharper than my Mits hc4000 (at least across the entire field), but not near as sharp as a Mits hc7900/hc8000. The hc4000 was sharper around its exact sweet spot...

I judge sharpness by viewing FONTS in HTPC, that's the best way I think, you can also use a pattern, but fonts are easier because that is what our brain is used to seeing.

Keep in mind that RC on the Sony is "cooking the image" and the JVC's are generally natively sharper. If your JVC doesn't beat the Sony in native sharpness, I'd expect maybe a QC issue...

It's funny just how sharp my old JVC is, the text looks similar to my LCD monitor, albeit a tad less sharp, but not much.
Of course depends how close you sit to the screen.
Yep. The 420 is a good deal sharper than the sony 40es not using rc - natively. And yes rc adds much noise but i still prefer it on. Because you want the contrast it gives and indirectly the subjective sharpness it gives. The same way native contrast on the jvc gives huge impression of sharpness although both is a different matter.

I used fonts as well to judge sharpness. But also just plain viewing. The lens on the jvc is super also outside of sweetspot and the sweetspot is far broader. All that at 1080. And yes dependant on how close you sit and we have to remember if we sit closer border sharpness means less.

At the end of the day technicalities doesnt matter. Put on a good bluray source like Dunkirk and the Jvc just gives you the sense of beeing there. Not watching a movie. Its a stellar quality that is a combination and synergy of all its qualities. Its important we dont reduce it to single matter but them all playing together in a symphony.

Btw i find its a good pj also on lower quality 3Mbit streams because the lack of noise is helpfull when the source is already full of crap. It doesnt add to this digital compression with more artifacts. Keeps things kind if more tolerable than the Sony 40es.

Last edited by krumme; 01-05-2018 at 01:16 AM.
post #1641 of 2678 Old 01-05-2018, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krumme View Post
Yep. The 420 is a good deal sharper than the sony 40es not using rc - natively. And yes rc adds much noise but i still prefer it on. Because you want the contrast it gives and indirectly the subjective sharpness it gives. The same way native contrast on the jvc gives huge impression of sharpness although both is a different matter.

I used fonts as well to judge sharpness. But also just plain viewing. The lens on the jvc is super also outside of sweetspot and the sweetspot is far broader. All that at 1080. And yes dependant on how close you sit and we have to remember if we sit closer border sharpness means less.
I use a Darbee with the older JVC, for the newer JVC there are even more ways to properly cook the image if you so prefer, you should be able to get the same effect as RC, or really close to it.

I like a slightly cooked image, but prefer medium rare, rather than the well-done that most RC settings were giving.

post #1642 of 2678 Old 01-05-2018, 03:31 AM

Quote:
I use a Darbee with the older JVC, for the newer JVC there are even more ways to properly cook the image if you so prefer, you should be able to get the same effect as RC, or really close to it.

I like a slightly cooked image, but prefer medium rare, rather than the well-done that most RC settings were giving.
, - where can i start cooking?
post #1643 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Advanced Member

Serious Issue with new RS420

So I got my new RS420 all set up and stumbled upon a post that described a 4K gaming bug that got introduced into these JVC units when they fixed some other issue related to CMD (which I do not care for). I did not pay much attention but noticed some ghosting in movies and more with a PS4 game. Did some research on the CMD thread (last few pages). Essentially, if low latency and eshift are both turned on, then these units with the latest firmware display ghosting. It is actually not a 4K or a gaming bug, but applies to all content - just need eshift and low latency turned on.

I was a bit skeptical at first, knowing how finicky people on this forum are about PQ, and was scratching my head on the best content to test this. It turns out all I had to do was turn on ESPN on my Dish receiver and look at the ticker at the bottom. I saw the text clear and sharp when still but when the ticker started crawling it was so blurry it was unreadable. I then fired up the JVC menu and turned low latency off. Immediately the ticker cleared up. Of course, then I saw a couple of game highlights and it was obvious.

To me the issue is very obvious and noticeably bad. It is also completely unacceptable. Not sure what the next steps are or if a firmware fix is available.
post #1644 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Liked: 351
Quote:
So I got my new RS420 all set up and stumbled upon a post that described a 4K gaming bug that got introduced into these JVC units when they fixed some other issue related to CMD (which I do not care for). I did not pay much attention but noticed some ghosting in movies and more with a PS4 game. Did some research on the CMD thread (last few pages). Essentially, if low latency and eshift are both turned on, then these units with the latest firmware display ghosting. It is actually not a 4K or a gaming bug, but applies to all content - just need eshift and low latency turned on.

I was a bit skeptical at first, knowing how finicky people on this forum are about PQ, and was scratching my head on the best content to test this. It turns out all I had to do was turn on ESPN on my Dish receiver and look at the ticker at the bottom. I saw the text clear and sharp when still but when the ticker started crawling it was so blurry it was unreadable. I then fired up the JVC menu and turned low latency off. Immediately the ticker cleared up. Of course, then I saw a couple of game highlights and it was obvious.

To me the issue is very obvious and noticeably bad. It is also completely unacceptable. Not sure what the next steps are or if a firmware fix is available.
Can you return it and get one without the firmware? They are superb projectors they just ran into this problem and when they fixed it they broke something else.. I'm sure eventually it will get all sort it out but for now I can see why you would be upset.. I never sent mines in to fix so I'm ok for now since I dont use cmd for anything..
post #1645 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Advanced Member

Update - Firmware fix is now available from JVC but has to be factory installed, for those needing to get this done
post #1646 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 10:10 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Update - Firmware fix is now available from JVC but has to be factory installed, for those needing to get this done
Where did you come by this info?

Knight.
post #1647 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightdriver View Post
Where did you come by this info?

Knight.
I bought my unit from Craig at AV Science. Contacted him and he gave me the info. He said the fix has been applied by JVC to all in stock units now.
post #1648 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 12:22 PM
Advanced Member

Although it is still a mystery to me why firmware is not user updateable on JVC projectors. Looks like they don't use flashable EPROM? That sounds incredible for 2018!
post #1649 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member

HDMI Control No Longer Available?

Recently upgraded from an RS46 and noticed that HDMI CEC control is not there on the 420. I used my receiver to turn on the RS46 before. I wonder why this has been removed.
post #1650 of 2678 Old 01-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I have a few pairs of Samsung SSG3100GB glasses from a 2012ish Samsung Plasma. Is there any chance that these will work with an RS420?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page