There is also a link to the manual... according to which, this projector is 3D ready?!
Also nice info in there:
* IR Codes
* Class 1 laser Risk Group 2 (Class 4 laser module)
* Clearance needed for ventilation
* A weird entry on page 21 - Display Modes contain a setting called "ISF 3D" :/ Also Gamma has a "3D" entry.
* 3D entries under the display menu also: 3D mode on/off, 3D mode Sync Invert?
* YUV color space next to RGB (full/limited) and a lot of color settings (CMS for RGBCYMW, brightness, x & y offset, RGB bias & gain (100 levels)
Very interesting - power settings for laser!
* (Power = 100%/ 95%/ 90%/ 85%/ 80%/ 75%/ 70%/ 65%/ 60%/ 55%/ 50%) - this might be very interesting to set your black level. Much more than just "high/eco lamp"
* Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9, LBX (letterbox), superwide, native, auto. "If you use an external anamorphic lens, this LBX mode also allows you to watch a 2.35:1
content (include Anamorphic DVD and HDTV film source) that supports anamorphic wide is
enhanced for 16x9 Display in a wide 2.35:1 image. In this case, there are no black bars. Light
source power and vertical resolution are fully utilized."
* "Optional filter installed" in the setup menu - concerning filter reminders (300-1000h)
* high altitude mode
* Network/LAN modes (DHCP/manual IP settings...)- not sure why this is needed on the UHZ65 - apparently has Crestron, Extron, PJ Link, telnet & http control on board
Some more 3D stuff in the manual...
3D: To experience the 3D effect, you need to have 3D glasses, make sure your PC/portable device
has a 120 Hz signal output quad buffered graphics card and have a 3D Player installed.
ISF 3D: Optimize the image with the ISF 3D mode to be perfectly calibrated and high picture quality
Gamma - 3D: For 3D source.
Display 3D menu
This projector is a 3D ready projector with DLP-Link 3D solution.
Please make sure your 3D glasses are use for DLP-Link 3D before enjoy your video.
This projector supports frame sequential (page-flip) 3D via HDMI1/HDMI2/VGA ports.
To enable 3D mode, the input frame rate should be set to 60Hz only, lower or higher frame rate is not
To reach the best performance, resolution 1920x1080 is recommended, please be noted that 4K
(3840x2160) resolution is not supported in 3D mode.
Switch the 3D mode on or off.
3D Sync Invert
Press the “On” to invert left and right frame contents.
(So, 3D yes, but only 1080P60?)
HDMI 1 EQ
Set the HDMI port EQ value for HDMI1.
HDMI 2 EQ
Set the HDMI port EQ value for HDMI2/MHL.
HDMI EQ analyses the signal data and eliminates distortion due to signal loss when using long HDMI
cables. The HDMI receiver also includes a timing adjustment circuit that removes timing jitter, restoring
the HDMI signal to optimal transmission levels.
suggests using the HDMI cable under 5 meters.
/25Hz/24Hz suggests using the HDMI cable under 15 meters