BenQ LK970: 4K DLP, laser, $12,999k MSRP - Page 29 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1811Likes

post #841 of 2609 Old 03-09-2019, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Is this RS4500/ Z1 loud or quieter?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 2609 Old 03-09-2019, 07:18 PM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3159 Post(s)
Liked: 1726
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
The only things that the projector is capable of manipulating is laser power and gamma. What else do you think it's doing? Perhaps it just does this very effectively.

They probably just improved upon the laser dimming and gave it a new marketing term.

I really don’t know yet to be honest. I simply don’t have the time to do any serious scientific testing on these things. I barely have the time to watch it and do some calibration fun.

My question is and still remains though, if Dynamic Power Control is only laser power and gamma manipulation, then what is SmartEco which is on their HT models and now being added to the LK970’s upgraded model, the LK990? I don’t believe it has a dynamic iris, so I doubt that’s what it’s referring to. It must be something different if it’s going to be called something else as a different feature, no?

Maybe it’s more in depth, where (almost?) the entire chassis power is being lowered, coinciding with scene brightness as opposed to other projectors that may only fluctuate the power supplied to only the laser diodes themselves? Can someone measure their laser projector like an RS4500 or VW885ES with an AC power meter and see if maybe the whole system chassis power varies as much as 12GAGE’s LK970 measurements?
post #843 of 2609 Old 03-09-2019, 11:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 1801 Post(s)
Liked: 2781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
Interesting. I see liquid cooling as a mixed bag. It's another thing to go wrong - like a leak.
Its just"Heat Pipe" closed circuit cooling.....been used in PC,s for years.....reliable as hell and very efficient ...
Dave Harper and tnaik4 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #844 of 2609 Old 03-09-2019, 11:58 PM
aka jfinnie

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Quoted: 3328 Post(s)
Liked: 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Harper View Post
I really don’t know yet to be honest. I simply don’t have the time to do any serious scientific testing on these things. I barely have the time to watch it and do some calibration fun.

My question is and still remains though, if Dynamic Power Control is only laser power and gamma manipulation, then what is SmartEco which is on their HT models and now being added to the LK970’s upgraded model, the LK990? I don’t believe it has a dynamic iris, so I doubt that’s what it’s referring to. It must be something different if it’s going to be called something else as a different feature, no?

Maybe it’s more in depth, where (almost?) the entire chassis power is being lowered, coinciding with scene brightness as opposed to other projectors that may only fluctuate the power supplied to only the laser diodes themselves? Can someone measure their laser projector like an RS4500 or VW885ES with an AC power meter and see if maybe the whole system chassis power varies as much as 12GAGE’s LK970 measurements?
Watch the presentation again and pay attention to the formatting. Dynamic Power Control isn't a "thing", it's a description of a behaviour. If you follow the format of the presentation; the previous slide is "Brilliant hues on display". Dynamic Power Control isn't a feature name used by Benq, they use it to describe how SmartEco works, for example:
https://www.benq.com/en-us/microsite...ech-index.html
Quote:
BenQ’s SmartEco technology, a future-proof solution that incorporates dynamic lamp power control techniques to optimize power saving and image performance all at once – with a click of a button!
post #845 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 05:19 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 402
My honest opinion, is that it is the same thing they use now on the LK970. I would hope they have optimized it to be a bit more aggressive on the low end though. Sometimes, I think BenQ doesn’t get it though, because a big part of the marketing is about extending the laser or bulb life. I would rather better picture quality than 69k hours of laser life. They currently are adjusting laser power and gamma from scene to scene evidenced by the amperage draws.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
The only things that the projector is capable of manipulating is laser power and gamma. What else do you think it's doing? Perhaps it just does this very effectively.

They probably just improved upon the laser dimming and gave it a new marketing term.

post #846 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 11:30 AM

BenQ LK970: 4K DLP, laser, $12,999k MSRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobof View Post
Watch the presentation again and pay attention to the formatting. Dynamic Power Control isn't a "thing", it's a description of a behaviour. If you follow the format of the presentation; the previous slide is "Brilliant hues on display". Dynamic Power Control isn't a feature name used by Benq, they use it to describe how SmartEco works, for example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GAGE View Post
My honest opinion, is that it is the same thing they use now on the LK970. I would hope they have optimized it to be a bit more aggressive on the low end though. Sometimes, I think BenQ doesn’t get it though, because a big part of the marketing is about extending the laser or bulb life. I would rather better picture quality than 69k hours of laser life. They currently are adjusting laser power and gamma from scene to scene evidenced by the amperage draws.

OK, so you’re saying then that on the newer LK990, when I switch between Normal and SmartEco modes, there will be no difference since Normal (which uses what they call Automatic Power Control) and SmartEco (which uses SmartEco scene dimming) are the same thing? I don’t buy it, sorry.

bobof, they clearly list Automatic Power Control as a feature. So much so that it’s under their “Features” section.

http://business-display.benq.com/en-...ors/lk990.html

It’s described in more detail here, also under the Features section:

https://business-display.benq.com/en...rs/lu9915.html

If it were merely their SmartEco feature, they’d just call it that like on all the other projectors that feature that option.
post #847 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Advanced Member

Someone with a 990 should be able to confirm. All I am saying is automatic power control already does change the laser power based on the scene. Unless they incorporated an iris then smart eco will function the same way. I imagine the algorithm may be different or more aggressive because they are actually saying you will get greater laser life by using smart eco. We will have to see what it means for picture quality.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobof View Post

Quote:

OK, so you’re saying then that on the newer LK990, when I switch between Normal and SmartEco modes, there will be no difference since Normal (which uses what they call Automatic Power Control) and SmartEco (which uses SmartEco scene dimming) are the same thing? I don’t buy it, sorry.

bobof, they clearly list Automatic Power Control as a feature. So much so that it’s under their “Features” section.

http://business-display.benq.com/en-...ors/lk990.html

It’s described in more detail here, also under the Features section:

https://business-display.benq.com/en...rs/lu9915.html

If it were merely their SmartEco feature, they’d just call it that like on all the other projectors that feature that option.
Dave Harper likes this.
post #848 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 12:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
Its just"Heat Pipe" closed circuit cooling.....been used in PC,s for years.....reliable as hell and very efficient ...
It appears from the link that Harper posted (repeated below) that there is indeed a "circulatory liquid cooling system" in addition to the heat pipe cooling system. The former appears to have a radiator at the front of the projector (probably with a fan behind it) and a reservoir (expansion tank) much like in an automobile. So leaks are indeed a possibility.

I had to scrap my 73" Mits crt rptv years ago when the green crt tube began leaking glycol coolant onto a high voltage circuit board.

https://business-display.benq.com/en...ors/lk990.html

Rex
post #849 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Advanced Member

As with any mechanical piece failure is a possibility. However, I think these systems are pretty proven for cooling applications. I would rather have liquid cooling for such a high power laser system than not. As an owner, I would think the color wheel may actually be the item that sets mtbf for this system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencas View Post
Quote:
Its just"Heat Pipe" closed circuit cooling.....been used in PC,s for years.....reliable as hell and very efficient ...[IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
It appears from the link that Harper posted (repeated below) that there is indeed a "circulatory liquid cooling system" in addition to the heat pipe cooling system. The former appears to have a radiator at the front of the projector (probably with a fan behind it) and a reservoir (expansion tank) much like in an automobile. So leaks are indeed a possibility.

I had to scrap my 73" Mits crt rptv years ago when the green crt tube began leaking glycol coolant onto a high voltage circuit board.

post #850 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2643 Post(s)
Liked: 1273
Quote:
As with any mechanical piece failure is a possibility. However, I think these systems are pretty proven for cooling applications. I would rather have liquid cooling for such a high power laser system than not. As an owner, I would think the color wheel may actually be the item that sets mtbf for this system.
Yup I'd agree color wheel and phosphor wheel would be most likely first two parts to break.
post #851 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 07:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
If it is different, one difference is smarteco usually only hits 75% of peak power (hence "eco"), while it appears automatic power control is full range.
Dave Harper likes this.
post #852 of 2609 Old 03-10-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencas View Post

Thanks, I didn’t realize there was actually any doubt. It’s easily known just by doing something as easy as reading the specs, as you so rightly pointed out.
post #853 of 2609 Old 03-11-2019, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
If it is different, one difference is smarteco usually only hits 75% of peak power (hence "eco"), while it appears automatic power control is full range.

I never thought of that. Good point, thanks!

Is that something that’s been measured?
post #854 of 2609 Old 03-11-2019, 04:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I never thought of that. Good point, thanks!

Is that something that’s been measured?
Sure, in every BenQ review I recall reading smarteco always seems to have a 20-25,% brightness hit.

In addition to being "eco" I think part of the reason it's implemented that way is to reduce pumping. Less lamp range to cover should reduce pumping compared to same projector at full range.

Ht9050 FW 1.1.2 for instance was 1650lmn full power cal vs 1250lmn smarteco
post #855 of 2609 Old 03-11-2019, 01:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

@Dave Harper

PM sent....
post #856 of 2609 Old 03-11-2019, 01:37 PM

Quote:
@Dave Harper

PM sent....

I thought these were linked for you a couples times by MX48 and myself, Woofer?

Here is my last post, but as I mentioned and tnaik4 confirmed, the CMS and greyscale needed a little fine tuning. I am in the process of tweaking it more to conform better to specs while maintaining the “eye candy”.

Quote:
Holy S*** that’s some eye candy! So clean and deep and detailed. Colors pop and almost 3D.

I copied in some prior settings and tweaked a little from there by eye based on my LG OLED C8. Not officially measured or anything yet, just playing around for a little while I had time tonight, but wow!

Throw in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Avengers Infinity War and many others and then hold on for the ride!

UB820 in HDR/BT2020 mode to LK970:

Quote:
Sure, in every BenQ review I recall reading smarteco always seems to have a 20-25,% brightness hit.

In addition to being "eco" I think part of the reason it's implemented that way is to reduce pumping. Less lamp range to cover should reduce pumping compared to same projector at full range.

Ht9050 FW 1.1.2 for instance was 1650lmn full power cal vs 1250lmn smarteco

This doesn’t seem to be the case with the latest HT9060 reviews from Secrets:

post #857 of 2609 Old 03-12-2019, 01:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

post #858 of 2609 Old 03-12-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:

Well?
post #859 of 2609 Old 03-12-2019, 09:01 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Quoted: 13831 Post(s)
Liked: 11485
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
I thought these were linked for you a couples times by MX48 and myself, Woofer?

Here is my last post, but as I mentioned and tnaik4 confirmed, the CMS and greyscale needed a little fine tuning. I am in the process of tweaking it more to conform better to specs while maintaining the “eye candy”.

This doesn’t seem to be the case with the latest HT9060 reviews from Secrets:
On his small 92" ST130 screen that is around 1,154 lumens. Chris is using 10' throw, so that would be close to minimum throw, so max lumens with smartco. So Ruined's 1,250 number looks about right.

Last edited by Mike Garrett; 03-12-2019 at 09:06 PM.
post #860 of 2609 Old 03-12-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
On his small 92" ST130 screen that is around 1,154 lumens. Chris is using 10' throw, so that would be close to minimum throw, so max lumens with smartco. So Ruined's 1,250 number looks about right.

I was under the assumption that Ruined was saying that lumens took a 20-25% hit when used in SmartEco mode vs using normal Mode.

Quote:
Sure, in every BenQ review I recall reading smarteco always seems to have a 20-25,% brightness hit.........

You can see in the below excerpt of Chris’ review that it shows normal and SmartEco modes having almost the same exact nits, 212.614 nits in normal vs 213.8895 nits in SmartEco. So it appears he was incorrect, at least for this model.

post #861 of 2609 Old 03-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 373
DAVE if u didnt already try and watch Mortal Engines, this new 4k hdr movie is reference quality and looks just stunning on the BenQ.
Dave Harper likes this.

JVC DLA X590/RS440 / BenQ LK970
madVR HTPC with 1080ti / Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Arendal 1723 LCR Monitors / M&K S150 Surrounds in 5.1.4 atmos setup / Yamaha AX2050 AVR / MiniDSP88BM audio processor/ beta3 6 channels Amp .
post #862 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 12:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Well?
Only received it yesterday..... was up till 3am this morning then had to go to work...😟 Just give me a chance to get it set up properly...

Initial impressions..

LENS....It is crazy SHARP! And i mean sharp to the extent of embarrassing some high end PJ,s i have / had here!

Convergence.....HA!!!! No need to worry about that.......... being DLP, there NO panels to worry about being mis-aligned ...and it shows, the image is just RAZOR sharp!!! No Halos, NO Fringing, just sharp and clean.

Brightness is not an issue....with 5000 lumens it lights up my 143" Scope with ridiculous ease.

Contrast..... with LOW APL scenes ..Yep its lacking ..... BUT!!!! on mixed content its "Gorgeous"

A good friend ( he has the Sony 760ES and JVC X9500) called in this morning before work to have a quick look ......summery of his first reaction..."WOW" I pointed out the low end Black Level deficiency..... his reply.... " I can live with that"

I am taking Friday OFF to do some extensive comparisons ....will have some more substantial feedback after then.
post #863 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnaik4 View Post
DAVE if u didnt already try and watch Mortal Engines, this new 4k hdr movie is reference quality and looks just stunning on the BenQ.
Thanks, I’ll have to check that one out.

Quote:
Only received it yesterday..... was up till 3am this morning then had to go to work... Just give me a chance to get it set up properly...

Initial impressions..

LENS....It is crazy SHARP! And i mean sharp to the extent of embarrassing some high end PJ,s i have / had here!

Convergence.....HA!!!! No need to worry about that.......... being DLP, there NO panels to worry about being mis-aligned ...and it shows, the image is just RAZOR sharp!!! No Halos, NO Fringing, just sharp and clean.

Brightness is not an issue....with 5000 lumens it lights up my 143" Scope with ridiculous ease.

Contrast..... with LOW APL scenes ..Yep its lacking ..... BUT!!!! on mixed content its "Gorgeous"

A good friend ( he has the Sony 760ES and JVC X9500) called in this morning before work to have a quick look ......summery of his first reaction..."WOW" I pointed out the low end Black Level deficiency..... his reply.... " I can live with that"

I am taking Friday OFF to do some extensive comparisons ....will have some more substantial feedback after then.

Thanks for your initial impressions. Sounds about right.

Was this with my settings and was it with SDR, HDR, both?

What low APL scenes did you watch? Try watching the scenes on GotG2, like when Howard the Duck is in the bar and when the pirates are launching the other pirates into space. If set correctly the low APL is crazy good and I just saw “Wow” every time.

Meh, it’s just the same as any other ole’ cheap DLP anyway.
tnaik4 likes this.

Last edited by Dave Harper; 03-13-2019 at 12:33 AM.
post #864 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 02:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Only received it yesterday..... was up till 3am this morning then had to go to work...😟 Just give me a chance to get it set up properly...

Initial impressions..

woofer, that was exactly my initial impression when i first got my 970, i couldnt believe the sharpness/clarity of that lens, me being a PC gamer too this was a huge advantage with 4k gaming.

Yes its not the best in very low APL scenes and thats why i kept my rs440 for those specific movies, but everything else is excellent!!

After 4months i m still finding some tweaks to improve it.

and if u consider the price this unit can be had for, its an amazing value.

Arendal 1723 LCR Monitors / M&K S150 Surrounds in 5.1.4 atmos setup / Yamaha AX2050 AVR / MiniDSP88BM audio processor/ beta3 6 channels Amp .

Last edited by tnaik4; 03-13-2019 at 02:58 AM.
post #865 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 02:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1781 Post(s)
Liked: 960
Quote:

Initial impressions..

Sounds like what everyone's been saying...

I am glad more people are able to see this projector instead of just looking at numbers and making their mind up from there...
post #866 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 07:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post
Quote:
Only received it yesterday..... was up till 3am this morning then had to go to work...😟 Just give me a chance to get it set up properly... [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Initial impressions..

Contrast..... with LOW APL scenes ..Yep its lacking ..... BUT!!!! on mixed content its "Gorgeous" [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

A good friend ( he has the Sony 760ES and JVC X9500) called in this morning before work to have a quick look ......summery of his first reaction..."WOW" I pointed out the low end Black Level deficiency..... his reply.... " I can live with that" [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

I am taking Friday OFF to do some extensive comparisons ....will have some more substantial feedback after then. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

I am glad more people are able to see this projector instead of just looking at numbers and making their mind up from there... [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I think professional calibrators always follow some specific standards, be it for example 16FL for SDR and 30-35FL for HDR, this would defeat the purpose of having the LK series projectors, i honestly dont understand why should i limit the light output to half especially for HDR, this would make this projector a 2000lumens one and there are many good options available today at an affordable price with that light output.
But what affordable projector has 5000+lumens, 4k , excellent lens with excellent clarity and sharpness and being a Laser! I can personally live with not the best black level in very low APL scenes.
If i was paying 20-30k+ i would want it to have everything, heck the 300-400k barco thor has around 6000:1 contrast after modding and is considered probably the best in the world ( until christie releasss their new PJ ) yet some people would say its unwatchable to them because of that.
I bought mine without seeing it cause i trust Dave and he was right, but people should try and see it like Woofer's friend who liked its performance and not just read the specs and dismiss it.
Dave Harper likes this.

post #867 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 07:59 AM
Advanced Member

I think it will take some time but I believe we will see more calibrator a shift to higher FL targets for HDR. I would shoot for what the content is mastered at to start. Even SDR is mastered at 100 nits I believe about 30FL. These standards are a bit outdated in my book.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post
Quote:
Only received it yesterday..... was up till 3am this morning then had to go to work...😟 Just give me a chance to get it set up properly... [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Initial impressions..

Contrast..... with LOW APL scenes ..Yep its lacking ..... BUT!!!! on mixed content its "Gorgeous" [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

A good friend ( he has the Sony 760ES and JVC X9500) called in this morning before work to have a quick look ......summery of his first reaction..."WOW" I pointed out the low end Black Level deficiency..... his reply.... " I can live with that" [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

I am taking Friday OFF to do some extensive comparisons ....will have some more substantial feedback after then. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

I am glad more people are able to see this projector instead of just looking at numbers and making their mind up from there... [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I think professional calibrators always follow some specific standards, be it for example 16FL for SDR and 30-35FL for HDR, this would defeat the purpose of having the LK series projectors, i honestly dont understand why should i limit the light output to half especially for HDR, this would make this projector a 2000lumens one and there are many good options available today at an affordable price with that light output.
But what affordable projector has 5000+lumens, 4k , excellent lens with excellent clarity and sharpness and being a Laser! I can personally live with not the best black level in very low APL scenes.
If i was paying 20-30k+ i would want it to have everything, heck the 300-400k barco thor has around 6000:1 contrast after modding and is considered probably the best in the world ( until christie releasss their new PJ ) yet some people would say its unwatchable to them because of that.
I bought mine without seeing it cause i trust Dave and he was right, but people should try and see it like Woofer's friend who liked its performance and not just read the specs and dismiss it.
Dave Harper likes this.
post #868 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1781 Post(s)
Liked: 960
Quote:
Quote:
I think it will take some time but I believe we will see more calibrator a shift to higher FL targets for HDR. I would shoot for what the content is mastered at to start. Even SDR is mastered at 100 nits I believe about 30FL. These standards are a bit outdated in my book.
Exactly... In fact i like watching SDR in far higher than 16fL... and HDR in as high as possible until it reaches a point where i can no longer tolerate it..

It's a shame that people are stuck in the past.. and even more shameful when professionals are so sure of their own work that they purposefully stick their head in the sands when presented with new information...

One of my classmate is runs a huge business.. in fact, he's the 2nd largest tile supplier in my country, with business over $100 million a year..

He was telling me how he has to pull his hair trying to explain to old tile masters why they should not use their own mix cement to paste today's tiles.. those days tiles were like 4inches by 4inches.. nowadays they are heavy, 2x2 feet or bigger and they don't absorb as much water.. so you really need special tile adhesive that is specially formuated to certain strength so that they don't peel off..
post #869 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 08:19 AM
Toe

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 2821 Post(s)
Liked: 3775
Put a motorized lens/lens memory on this puppy and I'd be open to seeing it, but without that it's a complete and total deal killer doing the zoom method on my scope screen. That should be automatic in this price range IMO.

Also, is there a manual iris to cut/customize brightness? I definitely need that for SDR in particular on my smaller high gain screen.
post #870 of 2609 Old 03-13-2019, 08:19 AM

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Quoted: 13831 Post(s)
Liked: 11485
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
I was under the assumption that Ruined was saying that lumens took a 20-25% hit when used in SmartEco mode vs using normal Mode.

You can see in the below excerpt of Chris’ review that it shows normal and SmartEco modes having almost the same exact nits, 212.614 nits in normal vs 213.8895 nits in SmartEco. So it appears he was incorrect, at least for this model.
I was not talking about max lumens or how much lumen loss smartco has. I just calculated the lumens he was getting in his setup, using smartco.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page