Here are a couple of things I noticed this weekend:
1) Lucy 4K DVD playing through the Pani 820 tone mapping to my DLP projector was STUNNING. Man if my RS2000 is even better I can't wait. Get it for a test disk if you don't have it. I got mine from Amazon for $12
2) I had to turn down my brightness on my UHD65 4 notches because it was too bright. I am getting 38Nits on my StudioTek 130 with the projector 19' from the screen. I can't imagine what it will look like with the RS2000. Not sure how 50+ would look like. I may need to wear sunglasses. I think this may be a good argument for bias lighting. I may try it sometime.
3) If you have an Oppo 203 and getting a Pani 820 to go with your new NX projector hang onto the Oppo for a little bit. The panni had trouble with a couple of disks and I had to use the Oppo
4) Installed my new Chief mount for the new projector. That mount is rock solid and I highly recommend it. Much better than my other projector mount.
5) Last while looking at my empty mount someone reminded me that MANY weeks ago it was stated that JVC said it will take until at least the end of March to fill all the back orders. Depending when you ordered it may be in the next few weeks or it may be end of March or first of April.....they must have sold a lot of these things.
Home Theater: JVC RS2000, Stewart 120" 2:35 StudioTech 130, Panamorph DCR Lens, B&W 802 Nautilus, HTM1, 4-B&W 805's for surround, 4-Martin Logan 22's ceiling speakers ATMOS, 2- PB-16 Ultra Subs, Marantz 8802A, MacIntosh 8207 AMP and Proceed AMP 5, Panasonic 820, Apple TV, XBox One, HTPC with MadVR, Qnap NAS