Official JVC RS3000/NX9 - JVC RS2000/NX7/N7 - JVC RS1000/NX5/N5 - Owners Thread - Page 179 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 13277Likes

post #5341 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 07:20 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogdok View Post
Expecting my NX7 to be delivered today - it is -45 degrees outside, any precautions I should take prior to turning it on and how long should I wait before doing so?
Yow! The minimum spec'd *storage* temperature for the projector is 14 degrees! Normally I'd take it out of the box and let it acclimate for a few hours when it's merely "pretty cold" out but with that much of a temperature swing unless it's delivered from a heated truck I think I would leave it in the box to warm more slowly and maybe even go through a few stages - a few hours in an indoor room that's not fully warm but warmer than outside (like a mudroom, root cellar, or crawlspace) and then a few hours in the box within a normally heated part of the house, and then a few hours out of the box in the HT room but not powered up yet.

Last edited by mattztt; 02-12-2019 at 07:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5342 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked: 639
Quote:
Expecting my NX7 to be delivered today - it is -45 degrees outside, any precautions I should take prior to turning it on and how long should I wait before doing so?
Be patient and let it stay in the sealed box for at least half a day to equalize to the room temperature. That way you will avoid condensation from forming on the inside of the projector and lense which could cause you problems.
^^ Matt’s idea sounds good too.
davidahn likes this.

Clark
post #5343 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 07:35 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 7
That's far too cold, I suggest you send it to me to look after it until summer-time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5344 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 07:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Thanks, patience it is. Mick, maybe I can come live at your place until summer and you can come look after the projector here for me.
post #5345 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 07:48 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 12
-45 degrees? Brrrrrh.

You should check the package and the complete content. Is anything wet or clammy?

Then - to be on the safe side - it is a good idea to leave the N7 unused for an hour. And then it should be ok. to use it, I guess.

Regards
post #5346 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6395 Post(s)
Liked: 6393
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidahn View Post
Good point, RS2000 + anamorphic is WAY more nits than an RS3000 zoomed. But I've decided I need an A-lens with any PJ I buy based on the size of my screen, unless I find some unicorn 5000 lumen light cannon with native UHD and awesome blacks for under $20K, and even if I find one, I will have too much light spill in the letterbox portions and will need an A-lens to avoid that.
Well at least you have it figured out. Hard to push that much light and keep those blacks dark......

Quote:
Wow, that's cold, let it warm up to room temperature like the other guys noted....
post #5347 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 08:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
Liked: 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
This is absolutely not proof that the chart is wrong. The increased bitrate on the 4K source all by itself can provide a much sharper more detailed image without the resolution, itself being part of it. The 1080p is not HDR and contrast / color changes alone can provide what appears to be a much sharper and more detailed image. There are tons of factors here and 4k vs 1080p cannot really be isolated outside of running an HTPC for side-by-side comparisons.
The bitrate HAS to increase if there is more information (i.e. 4x more pixels to display). BUT, from what I have seen, UHD blu rays don't end up with 4x the bitrate of the 1080p counterpart, it is usually a lower number (typically I see about 2x the bitrate), meaning that for the number of pixels, there is more compression. So in effect, you have lowered the bitrate per pixels in typical UHD content.

You are correct, there is MUCH more to 4k UHD vs 1080p than just pixels, and that is part of my point. We aren't just talking about a 1080p static image vs the same image upscaled to 4k while sitting at a specific distance from the display. We are talking about more image information: a higher resolution source stock, a wider color gamut, and more dynamic light range, and combined this becomes far more than how well your eyes can resolve pixels from your seating distance.

When people are talking about "4k" in the context of a home theater, they are talking about the whole package, not just the number of pixels. So telling them that they will gain nothing by going to 4k because they don't sit a specific distance from the screen for the screen size is simply bad advice, IMHO. As a rough guideline, I buy it, but as a hard and fast rule, my eyes tell me it is wrong.

I do understand that at some point, higher resolution will become moot as you can no longer resolve more detail, but I don't think that point is the same for everyone, and I don't think it has anything to do with whether you can make out individual pixels. When I go to the eye doctor and read that bottom line, I can score 20/20 despite the fact that the letters are blurry. There is just enough detail that my brain can resolve it and determine what it is. It's still blurry though, and someone who also scores 20/20 could easily have better vision than me. Likewise, if I am trying to look at one pixel in 1080, and then the corresponding 4 pixels in 4k that make up the same dot, I wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between those pixels. But create a larger image from those pixels, and my brain starts to see the difference even though I couldn't spot a difference on the smaller scale. The point here is you can't just say that you have to sit close enough to be able to resolve the pixels in 1080p in order to be able to gain from 4k. You need to look at the images yourself and determine if you can or cannot see a difference.

You can all disagree, but I know what I can see, and the charts don't accurately represent whether it is "worth it" for me. YMMV.
smitty, coxy2416 and Jacob92175 like this.
post #5348 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 08:34 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
Why would you think contrast on a 620 would be less than your 6710? The 620 is spec'd at 160,000:1 and the 6710 is 150,000:1. But what will make a bigger difference is the extra light output of the 620. That means to get the on screen brightness the same as your 6710, you will have to close down the manual iris a lot more. Each click of the iris with be an increase in native contrast. I would not be surprised if you got double the native in actual use for BD content.
I meant a 540 (we don't have the same model no.s in the UK - I changed it After you read it but BEFORE you quoted it DOH) ie whatever the equivalent of a 7900 or even 7500 is. So I was concerned about my 6710 150k:1 vs the 130K:1 of that model series....but I know its insignificant and being able to shut the iris on a 130K:1 vs more open on 150k:1 sounds like a healthy increase
Mike Garrett likes this.
post #5349 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2532 Post(s)
Liked: 2198
Quote:
If your microwave is large enough, put the NX7 in and set defrost at mid level for 10 minutes. J/k! I would just let it adjust to room temp for a half to full day.
post #5350 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Take it out of the box, turn the heat up to 74 degrees, and WAIT until the projector has totally come up to room temperature,otherwise you could end up with condensation INSIDE THE LENS (and elsewhere inside the projector) like another AVS member did when he got his new NX 9 and impatiently fired it up before the projector had time to properly warm up, reaclimate to room temperature!

Yes this really happened, he had a dull, fuzzy picture because of water condensation INSIDE THE LENS!

BE PATIENT, otherwise you can damage your brand new toy.

Again, take it OUT OF THE BOX so that it can warm up quicker and pet it warm up naturally, no hair dryers!
post #5351 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 08:53 AM

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 11816 Post(s)
Liked: 9351
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by drilloav View Post
I meant a 540 (we don't have the same model no.s in the UK - I changed it After you read it but BEFORE you quoted it DOH) ie whatever the equivalent of a 7900 or even 7500 is. So I was concerned about my 6710 150k:1 vs the 130K:1 of that model series....but I know its insignificant and being able to shut the iris on a 130K:1 vs more open on 150k:1 sounds like a healthy increase
You need to double the contrast to really see a difference. So you will not see the difference between 130,000 and 160,000.
post #5352 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmouse007 View Post
Take it out of the box, turn the heat up to 74 degrees
With a 120 degree temperature differential I would worry about condensation even if you don't turn it on. I've left a cell phone in a cold car overnight before and when I brought it in the house it immediately formed a layer of condensate on it's exterior. Even a glass of ice water forms condensation and that's with a differential of only ~40 degrees. The safest route to go here would be to leave it in the box to keep moisture out and just wait longer for it to warm up.
post #5353 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 09:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1808 Post(s)
Liked: 1134
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkersten View Post
The bitrate HAS to increase if there is more information (i.e. 4x more pixels to display). BUT, from what I have seen, UHD blu rays don't end up with 4x the bitrate of the 1080p counterpart, it is usually a lower number (typically I see about 2x the bitrate), meaning that for the number of pixels, there is more compression. So in effect, you have lowered the bitrate per pixels in typical UHD content.
This isn't a valid comparison. UHD is using the more efficient H265 video codec vs H264 on Blu Ray. This bump in efficiency means you can have the same or better quality using less bandwidth. It's the same reason Blu Ray switched to H264 and VC1 from MPEG-2 used on DVD. You're not comparing apples to apples. You need someone well versed in one codec vs. the other to really say if UHD is actually compressing the information more.
davidahn likes this.

post #5354 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 09:13 AM

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattztt View Post
With a 120 degree temperature differential I would worry about condensation even if you don't turn it on. I've left a cell phone in a cold car overnight before and when I brought it in the house it immediately formed a layer of condensate on it's exterior. Even a glass of ice water forms condensation and that's with a differential of only ~40 degrees. The safest route to go here would be to leave it in the box to keep moisture out and just wait longer for it to warm up.
Yes condensation will be an issue...put the box in one of those big contractor trash bags and tap it shut to keep out the moist air in your house out of the box. Let it sit overnight to acclimate.
rak306 and dgrizzard like this.
post #5355 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 6612 Post(s)
Liked: 7682
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidahn View Post
Good point, RS2000 + anamorphic is WAY more nits than an RS3000 zoomed. But I've decided I need an A-lens with any PJ I buy based on the size of my screen, unless I find some unicorn 5000 lumen light cannon with native UHD and awesome blacks for under $20K, and even if I find one, I will have too much light spill in the letterbox portions and will need an A-lens to avoid that.
Well, anamorphic lenses never wear out, so once you buy a good one, you are set pretty much for life.
Jim Cutter and BondDonBond like this.
post #5356 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 644 Post(s)
Liked: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyz06 View Post
What do you mean by "sync times are annoying"? Also, I was between the 695 and the NX7, so it's cool to hear what you think about the difference between the two!
It means the time you hit play on the DVD to when the projector finally syncs on the signal etc.

Don't get me wrong the Sony is a nice picture but I think with the auto-tone mapping etc we feel the the overall picture is better. BUT it was not in our environment so totally subjective. Price is a whole other issue and the JVC for us was a much better value.

Home Theater: JVC NX7, Stewart 120" 2:35 StudioTech 130, Panamorph DCR Lens, B&W 802 Nautilus, HTM1, 4-B&W 805's for surround, 4-Martin Logan 22's ceiling speakers ATMOS, 2- 18" Velodyn Subs, Marantz 8802A, MacIntosh 8207 AMP and Proceed AMP 5, Oppo 203, Panasonic 820, Apple TV, XBox One
post #5357 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeahrens View Post
This isn't a valid comparison. UHD is using the more efficient H265 video codec vs H264 on Blu Ray. This bump in efficiency means you can have the same or better quality using less bandwidth. It's the same reason Blu Ray switched to H264 and VC1 from MPEG-2 used on DVD. You're not comparing apples to apples. You need someone well versed in one codec vs. the other to really say if UHD is actually compressing the information more.
You aren't comparing apples to apples when going from 1080p to 4k in ANY regard, which is part of the reason you can't just boil it all down to distance vs screen size for a given resolution. You will always be comparing 1080p streamed to 4k streamed, or 1080p blu ray to 4k UHD blu ray, and that is as close to "apples to apples" as you can get.

To your point, I might argue: if you can display 4x the information at only 2x the bitrate of data, then there is more compression. But also to your point, the question there would be whether the compression is lossy or not. H265 is not a lossless compression, but it is probably better than H264 at the same bitrate. Either way, I view the content as it is available - exactly as it comes in the blu ray disc. So whether the higher bitrate adds to the sharpness or not is irrelevant - the fact is, the chart is telling me that since I sit too far back from my 65", it is not worth upgrading to 4k UHD, and I don't see it that way at all. The chart is wrong (for me) because I DO see a significant difference that adds to the quality of the media, and enough of a difference to warrant the cost of a 4k display, media player, HDMI cables, and a source that is 4k.

The charts are a guideline, that is all. And just because one person doesn't see a benefit to higher resolution unless they are 3 inches away from the screen doesn't mean the next person won't either. Take the advice you get with a grain of salt and if at all possible, go see for yourself before making a decision. That's all I am saying here.
Colozeus likes this.
post #5358 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 10:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Take it out of the box, turn the heat up to 74 degrees, and WAIT
I disagree with this, the projector is in a box surrounded by plastic that will do a relatively good job of keeping the humidity inside the plastic fairly stable. PLUS, there is a BIG packet of silica pellets that will absorb moisture and keep the humidity down. If you take it out of the box in your humid room while the lens and circuit boards are cold, they will instantly start forming condensation.

Leave it in the box to warm up before taking it out. At least a few hours, maybe longer if it is that cold.
post #5359 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 10:50 AM
DIY Granddad (w/help)

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3462 Post(s)
Liked: 1621
Send a message via Skype™ to MississippiMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolkrabe View Post
-45 degrees? Brrrrrh.

You should check the package and the complete content. Is anything wet or clammy?

If the Delivery Truck wasn't heated, and at -45 degrees there was any Wetness or Clamminess, it would be because they packed it in Anti-Freeze.

The PJ needs to acclimate for at least 24 hours in it's sealed box at room temperature. Even then, once unpacked (...be careful with that Ice Pick...) it should be left unused for another 24 hours in a dry, non-humid location because the interior Circuit Boards and Lycos Panels will still be pretty well sealed up and insulated.

"They said it couldn't be done. Well, we sure showed 'em otherwise!"
HAS Advanced Audio and Imaging Solutions...Audio Transducers & Projection Screen Coatings
post #5360 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 10:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1808 Post(s)
Liked: 1134
Quote:
You aren't comparing apples to apples when going from 1080p to 4k in ANY regard, which is part of the reason you can't just boil it all down to distance vs screen size for a given resolution. You will always be comparing 1080p streamed to 4k streamed, or 1080p blu ray to 4k UHD blu ray, and that is as close to "apples to apples" as you can get.

To your point, I might argue: if you can display 4x the information at only 2x the bitrate of data, then there is more compression. But also to your point, the question there would be whether the compression is lossy or not. H265 is not a lossless compression, but it is probably better than H264 at the same bitrate. Either way, I view the content as it is available - exactly as it comes in the blu ray disc. So whether the higher bitrate adds to the sharpness or not is irrelevant - the fact is, the chart is telling me that since I sit too far back from my 65", it is not worth upgrading to 4k UHD, and I don't see it that way at all. The chart is wrong (for me) because I DO see a significant difference that adds to the quality of the media, and enough of a difference to warrant the cost of a 4k display, media player, HDMI cables, and a source that is 4k.

The charts are a guideline, that is all. And just because one person doesn't see a benefit to higher resolution unless they are 3 inches away from the screen doesn't mean the next person won't either. Take the advice you get with a grain of salt and if at all possible, go see for yourself before making a decision. That's all I am saying here.
I was only referring to the codec/bitrate part of your post (thus I didn't quote the whole thing). I'm not trying to debate the validity of the chart you're referring to or whether you see a benefit. My comment was to point out that your statement that UHD having 4 times the pixels but only twice the bitrate of Blu Ray means that it was more compressed (thus suffering from more compression artifacts) isn't necessarily accurate. H265 is definitely more efficient. Whether that efficiency is enough to offset the bandwidth available, I can't say (I'm not a compressionist). My experience is that UHD Blu Ray has always looked better than it's SD counterpart and I have not observed more compression artifacts.
seanbryan and dkersten like this.

Last edited by jeahrens; 02-12-2019 at 11:03 AM.
post #5361 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 12:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 340
Quote:
Yep and JVC is aware.
Mike: Did JVC ever say when / if will they fix this?

Seems like a very 'apparant' problem to ship the projectors with.

Gear: Fronts: B&W 803D3 | Center: B&W HTM2D3 | Surrounds: B&W 705S2 | Backs: B&W DM601S3 | Heights: Definitive Techonlogy ProCinema 1000 | Receiver & Amps: Anthem MRX 720 + Emotiva BasX-5 | Projector: JVC NX7 | Source: HTPC with Nvidia 2070, Kodi + External Player: MPC-HC with MadVR (for Blu-ray rips), Nvidia Shield (for streaming content)
post #5362 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattztt View Post
Tell that to the AVS member who reported a "fuzzy", opaque image due to condensation IN THE LENS of his brand new $13,000 NX9 after basically following your advice and not letting his projector naturally come up to room temperature.
post #5363 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I disagree with this, the projector is in a box surrounded by plastic that will do a relatively good job of keeping the humidity inside the plastic fairly stable. PLUS, there is a BIG packet of silica pellets that will absorb moisture and keepn the humidity down. If you take it out of the box in your humid room while the lens and circuit boards are cold, they will instantly start forming condensation.

Leave it in the box to warm up before taking it out. At least a few hours, maybe longer if it is that cold.
Sound advice, makes sense, I stand corrected.
dkersten and JohnnyWilkinson like this.
post #5364 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Tell that to the AVS member who reported a "fuzzy", opaque image due to condensation IN THE LENS of his brand new $13,000 NX9 after basically following your advice and not letting his projector naturally come up to room temperature.
I think maybe you are reading a bit too quickly or responding to someone else. I am very much in the "leave it in the box for many hours until it has equalized with indoor temps" camp.
post #5365 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 11816 Post(s)
Liked: 9351
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommarra View Post
Mike: Did JVC ever say when / if will they fix this?

Seems like a very 'apparant' problem to ship the projectors with.
Fixes for stuff like this does not happen overnight. Made JVC USA aware. They in turn will confirm the problem. Then problem has to be presented to JVC Japan engineers. Then solution has to be engineered and update issued.
post #5366 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 01:24 PM

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post
If your microwave is large enough, put the NX7 in and set defrost at mid level for 10 minutes. J/k! I would just let it adjust to room temp for a half to full day.
I let my RS3000 sit in the house for a full day before bothering with powering it up at all. You will kick yourself if something goes wrong in not waiting. Everyone has waited a long time for these so how bad is waiting one day really
DavidHir likes this.
post #5367 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Fixes for stuff like this does not happen overnight. Made JVC USA aware. They in turn will confirm the problem. Then problem has to be presented to JVC Japan engineers. Then solution has to be engineered and update issued.

Forgot that JVC Japan holds all the strings.

I hope JVC USA at least acknowledges the issue - it would be unfortunate if they didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear: Fronts: B&W 803D3 | Center: B&W HTM2D3 | Surrounds: B&W 705S2 | Backs: B&W DM601S3 | Heights: Definitive Techonlogy ProCinema 1000 | Receiver & Amps: Anthem MRX 720 + Emotiva BasX-5 | Projector: JVC NX7 | Source: HTPC with Nvidia 2070, Kodi + External Player: MPC-HC with MadVR (for Blu-ray rips), Nvidia Shield (for streaming content)
post #5368 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 01:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
Liked: 305
I have an RS2000 sitting in front of me ready to be powered on in a few hours.

Warning! Dumbass questions follow!

1. What are the first 4 or five things I should check on it?

2. I notice people have been indicating that they needing to adjust a specific color pixel left/right/up/down etc. What is that in reference to? How do I check that and how do I adjust that?

3. Convergence? Wait 30 minutes with the unit on to check it? How?

4. Something specific I should pick up for test patterns?

5. Auto 1 or 2 on the DI shows yellowing?
post #5369 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:

Wow! They actually do deliveries at -45? Here in Minnesota, the post office didn't send their carriers out on the day we reached -30.
Kevin Snyder likes this.
post #5370 of 14006 Old 02-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Advanced Member

Official JVC RS3000/NX9 - JVC RS2000/NX7/N7 - JVC RS1000/NX5/N5 - Owners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoysName View Post
I have an RS2000 sitting in front of me ready to be powered on in a few hours.

Warning! Dumbass questions follow!

1. What are the first 4 or five things I should check on it?

2. I notice people have been indicating that they needing to adjust a specific color pixel left/right/up/down etc. What is that in reference to? How do I check that and how do I adjust that?

3. Convergence? Wait 30 minutes with the unit on to check it? How?

4. Something specific I should pick up for test patterns?

5. Auto 1 or 2 on the DI shows yellowing?

1. Put on the Lens adjustment on your screen. Turn off CMD, Turn on Auto Aperture - Auto 2 and then play your favorite movie and watch it - without a care in the world :-)

If you are playing HDR go to Gamma setting and based on your screen adjust Auto tone map (if larger than 100 inch 1 gain move slider to right, if smaller or higher gain move to left)

2 and 3 are the same: let the PJ run for 30 minutes go to INSTALLATION menu - select pixel adjust - Select Whole screen. It will show a white pattern. Pixel peep at the screen start with the center and see if you see any red or blue lines if you do make a few clicks on the remote to adjust. Then move to the sides and see if there are any major variances.

4. There are several patterns- I picked up the free Mehanik HDR patterns just for kicks but I find that even without any adjustments the picture is quite good.

5. Yes with DI engaged there is a yellow tint - best not to check it because is you see it once you can’t unsee it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottieBoysName likes this.

Last edited by tommarra; 02-12-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc , nx7 , nx9 , rs2000 , rs3000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page