Official JVC RS3000/NX9 - JVC RS2000/NX7/N7 - JVC RS1000/NX5/N5 - Owners Thread - Page 322 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 16375Likes

post #9631 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 11:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
That is one movie that has looked spectacular on 4K UHD blu-ray ever since Chad B calibrated my projector. Even with fixed Arve's curves, no dynamic tone mapping and prior to getting the DCR lens etc. I'd say a calibration might help ?
I don't doubt a calibration would help somewhat - I've ran this PJ enough where I will probably give the autocal a try. Guardians does look like what I'd call "spectacular" after I crank up the gamma settings (and similar to what I recall it looking like on the RS500 with JVC's recommended settings). Not sure if it's "right", though. The content with metadata does not look as noticeably off, though, even when I tried something supposedly mastered at the same levels. Sticking in demo material like "Lucy" and "The Shallows" results in a pretty pleasing image. I'm sure calibration could make those look even better, but since I had just spent some time trying to use those two to tweak settings with the RS500, I was pretty pleased with the out-of-the-box results.

Tone-mapping sounded great as far as a "plug and play" option for those of us that are ok with "close enough". When the solution relies on data missing from a large portion of the UHD titles and streaming services, though, and there does not seem to be any real backup plan beyond going back to custom curves or just finding some "average" settings. These Oppo and Panasonic players seemed to figure out some compromise (and I would use the Oppo if it weren't for it's issues with BT.2020). I hope a future fw update from JVC could help bridge the gap.
Brandon B likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9632 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 11:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendelrt View Post
Your best bet is to run some movies with similar metadata to the Disney movies and record what the JVC uses in auto tone mapping, then when loading the Disney movie use those settings. There is a spreadsheet floating around with the Disney metadata values (measured using madvr) somewhere, I will link it if I find it. The other option is run madvr (HTPC with rips) or when the Envy (madvr box no rips) becomes available get one of those. They measure the movie on the fly and tone map dynamically and require no user intervention.

Edit: heres a sheet, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1677456743
Thanks a lot for the link! I'm going to give that a try later.
post #9633 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 12:06 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus2k View Post
I'm having the very same issue with N9 soi far only happened one time, after switching from SDR to HDR content but the lamp only has 25 hours on it. Shutting down and instantly repoweting the projector fixes the issue. Should i call for warranty or is it something that will disappear with use?
I had the issue appear on my RS2000 a number of times while calibrating. First was a bunch of different color vertical lines, then the third or fourth time it was mainly a blue/gray screen with thin vertical blue lines. The menus display fine, but no picture. The last time happened just while watching a movie <80 hours.

I now have my replacement RS2000 and have started working on calibrations.

I may consider offering this RS2000 for sale after calibrating.

Glen Carter
Home Theater Calibration
CalMAN, CS1000, K10-A, Spyder5, Six-G, QD780
JVC RS3000, RS2000, RS600

Last edited by GlenC; 04-15-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9634 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drem View Post
The gamma yellowing is a pretty serious bug. It was discussed much earlier in the thread, and supposedly JVC was aware and working on a fix. Now I am not so sure anymore. This is what I want to know, since pretty much everyone seem to be affected by this, regardless of the model. Not sure about the N5 thought, might be different since the lamp iris is not included? I am not myself affected by slow startup times. I'm at around 1 minute. Wasn't it determined that this was much about individual lamp variation?
I have an RS-1000 and the yellowing is definitely present with all of the sources when using the DI. You can also see other color changes, for example original Blade Runner red title letters or the original Star Wars scrolling yellow letters. I also consider it a serious bug and have reported it to JVC a while ago and they did say they were aware of it and working on a fix but it seems like it has been a long time since it was first reported here. No startup issues for me, I think it’s around a minute.
Drem, jbrinegar and wombats like this.
post #9635 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 03:29 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6662 Post(s)
Liked: 6647
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
Wasnt RS500, RS520, RS540 exactly 1 year apart each?
Just about 1 year, yep. Makes you wonder what will happen here in the future since these new models where late.....
post #9636 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 03:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by azkino View Post
I have an RS-1000 and the yellowing is definitely present with all of the sources when using the DI. You can also see other color changes, for example original Blade Runner red title letters or the original Star Wars scrolling yellow letters. I also consider it a serious bug and have reported it to JVC a while ago and they did say they were aware of it and working on a fix but it seems like it has been a long time since it was first reported here. No startup issues for me, I think it’s around a minute.
There has only been one major update since they acknowledged this issue and it appears to have already been in development when that occurred. We haven't yet had a complete firmware development/release cycle since the issue came up. I'm hopeful it'll be in the next update.

I've also noticed it's not occurring all sources. I do see it on my Xbox and Chromecast but not on content from my Panasonic UB9000 UHD player.
post #9637 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattztt View Post
There has only been one major update since they acknowledged this issue and it appears to have already been in development when that occurred. We haven't yet had a complete firmware development/release cycle since the issue came up. I'm hopeful it'll be in the next update.

I've also noticed it's not occurring all sources. I do see it on my Xbox and Chromecast but not on content from my Panasonic UB9000 UHD player.
I don’t have the UB9000 but I do see it on UB820.
post #9638 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 04:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drem View Post
The gamma yellowing is a pretty serious bug. It was discussed much earlier in the thread, and supposedly JVC was aware and working on a fix. Now I am not so sure anymore. This is what I want to know, since pretty much everyone seem to be affected by this, regardless of the model. Not sure about the N5 thought, might be different since the lamp iris is not included? I am not myself affected by slow startup times. I'm at around 1 minute. Wasn't it determined that this was much about individual lamp variation?

Skickat från min VKY-L29 via Tapatalk
I’m sure my nx5 has it, I don’t really notice it. The picture is awesome no matter what I watch, I really could care less!
Life is short, I have 3 kids that keep us very busy and when I do sit down to watch something I say wow to myself all the time. That’s my measure of how good this pj is. Nothing is going to be perfect!

Enjoy your projector man!
Reddig and Dandlj like this.
post #9639 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 04:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
Liked: 531
Quote:
Have you updated to the latest firmware and if not, what firmware are you running now ?
I don't see any yellowing on my RS1000 _ I have my iris closed all the way down _ don't know if that makes a difference...
post #9640 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 04:47 PM

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra 150 pilot View Post
I’m sure my nx5 has it, I don’t really notice it. The picture is awesome no matter what I watch, I really could care less!
Life is short, I have 3 kids that keep us very busy and when I do sit down to watch something I say wow to myself all the time. That’s my measure of how good this pj is. Nothing is going to be perfect!

Enjoy your projector man!
That is completely the wrong attitude to have. If you buy a new car with a fancy new turbo design that hasn't had the kinks all worked out yet, and it causes a significant percentage of new cars to leak oil badly after ~25k miles (happened recently to a major car manufacturer), do you just enjoy your car because nothing is going to be perfect? Hell no. You make sure you get the repairs fixed under warranty and get the manufacturer to explain why they should deserve your business ever again in the future.

It's entirely possible you don't have the yellowing issue, and I hope that is the case, but it's definitely not something to just put up with.
Renerator likes this.
post #9641 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 04:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 5216 Post(s)
Liked: 3388
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombats View Post
That is completely the wrong attitude to have. If you buy a new car with a fancy new turbo design that hasn't had the kinks all worked out yet, and it causes a significant percentage of new cars to leak oil badly after ~25k miles (happened recently to a major car manufacturer), do you just enjoy your car because nothing is going to be perfect? Hell no. You make sure you get the repairs fixed under warranty and get the manufacturer to explain why they should deserve your business ever again in the future.

It's entirely possible you don't have the yellowing issue, and I hope that is the case, but it's definitely not something to just put up with.
He said he cant notice the problem, or any other problem for that matter. Why should he not be satisfied? At this point he would have to make up problems to complain about.
smitty, Reddig and Jim Cutter like this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #9642 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 05:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:

Dude that’s a lame analogy! But if you want to go with that go right ahead, I’m just glad I’m not a dealer for some of you mofos
danam, markmon1, Reddig and 3 others like this.
post #9643 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 05:16 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Liked: 337
Quote:
Dude that’s a lame analogy! But if you want to go with that go right ahead, I’m just glad I’m not a dealer for some of you mofos
Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Reddig likes this.
post #9644 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
He said he cant notice the problem, or any other problem for that matter. Why should he not be satisfied? At this point he would have to make up problems to complain about.
See my self-quote above. My concern is not that he doesn't see the problem in his own hardware, but that he is dismissive of the fact that the problem affects other people and that they should just put up with it.

Quote:
My analogy is quite applicable. The yellowing issue affects some people's units, but not others. Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean people who do experience it should just put up with it. I'm glad you're not my dealer. You wouldn't last as a businessman.
post #9645 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR1 View Post
Have you updated to the latest firmware and if not, what firmware are you running now ?
I don't see any yellowing on my RS1000 _ I have my iris closed all the way down _ don't know if that makes a difference...
I have firmware 2.01 installed and iris wide open.
post #9646 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 06:56 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
See my self-quote above. My concern is not that he doesn't see the problem in his own hardware, but that he is dismissive of the fact that the problem affects other people and that they should just put up with it.

My analogy is quite applicable. The yellowing issue affects some people's units, but not others. Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean people who do experience it should just put up with it. I'm glad you're not my dealer. You wouldn't last as a businessman.
wow take a chill pill

JVC NX9 120 Stewart ST100 1.85 Pioneer SC-LX901 Klipsch THX Ultra2 JVC RS4910 Panasonic UB9000 SVS PB13x2 Sunfire Signature Cinema Grand Pioneer SC37 Pioneer PRO141FD Pioneer BDP-09 Pioneer TZF700 LG B7 Panasonic UB900
post #9647 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsuchan View Post
wow take a chill pill
I'm quite chill, believe me. I won't be stuck with a projector with a yellowing DI defect, so I'm not at all worried. My dealer will take good care of me.
post #9648 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 07:05 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
Liked: 391
Official JVC RS3000/NX9 - JVC RS2000/NX7/N7 - JVC RS1000/NX5/N5 - Owners Thread

SOLVED

This was caused by Motion Enhance set to low, creating a ghosting artifact from overdriving the panels.

Hey all. I have what I believe to be a new NX series image artifact that I would like to report and perhaps have others check out to confirm / diagnose / etc.

I noticed that on a particular scene in X-Men Apocalypse that there is a very noticeable yellow "ghosting" artifact in the image on the JVC NX when it is in either HDR color profile or BT2020 color profile (NX7).

I have confirmed that this image artifact happens both on my NX5 in HDR color profile and in a friends NX7 in BT2020 color profile. Switching the projector to rec709 color profile makes this image artifact go away. Iris is completely open and set to manual.

Here are video clips demonstrating this artifact.

HDR / BT2020 artifact:

In case you can’t tell, the artifact is the yellow spots all over his face, chin, and neck as his head moves up the screen.

rec709 no artifact:

I have recorded the scene on my camera in slo-mo to more easily demonstrate the artifact, but I can assure you its easily visible in full-speed playback too. This artifact happens all over in numerous scenes in this whole section of the film where quicksilver is rescuing people from the explosion.

Here is the source scene clip for you to try yourself:

https://nicko88.com/misc/projector_t...ifact_Test.mkv

This may be something we need to send to JVC to look into.

Thanks
SOWK and wombats like this.

Last edited by SirMaster; 04-17-2019 at 08:21 AM.
post #9649 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 07:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Hi everyone. Got my NX9 up and running. So far so good other than I have a dumb question. Currently running it with my Panamorph DC1 lens. Here is goes....I forgot how to setup the screen. Do I do it first with the lens engaged or off the lens? Meaning do I set it up on my 2.35 screen zoom, shift with lens on or off? I cant seem to get the how zoom pattern to fill the screen when its engaged? The furthest right/left side are off on the wall when I get the top and bottom to align. I cant find instructions online anywhere and its been 2 years since I had to do it.
Reddig likes this.

Jim Parys is Living the dream...
La Sirena III Theater
post #9650 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 07:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 1049
Quote:
That is one movie that has looked spectacular on 4K UHD blu-ray ever since Chad B calibrated my projector. Even with fixed Arve's curves, no dynamic tone mapping and prior to getting the DCR lens etc. I'd say a calibration might help ?
If my memory serves me your not a fan of 3D but that movie is also spectacular in 3D! Had my friend over who doesn't care much for 3D. He watched a scene or two on my RS540 and said, "if 3D was more like that in theaters I might of gone more!"

I may double dip and pick up Guardians 2 on UHD. Its a great movie and I want to check out the HDR. Wouldn't be my first movie I have on multiple formats.
Dandlj likes this.

JBL Pro/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Monoprice/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest/Roku
post #9651 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 08:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I don't doubt a calibration would help somewhat - I've ran this PJ enough where I will probably give the autocal a try. Guardians does look like what I'd call "spectacular" after I crank up the gamma settings (and similar to what I recall it looking like on the RS500 with JVC's recommended settings). Not sure if it's "right", though. The content with metadata does not look as noticeably off, though, even when I tried something supposedly mastered at the same levels. Sticking in demo material like "Lucy" and "The Shallows" results in a pretty pleasing image. I'm sure calibration could make those look even better, but since I had just spent some time trying to use those two to tweak settings with the RS500, I was pretty pleased with the out-of-the-box results.

Tone-mapping sounded great as far as a "plug and play" option for those of us that are ok with "close enough". When the solution relies on data missing from a large portion of the UHD titles and streaming services, though, and there does not seem to be any real backup plan beyond going back to custom curves or just finding some "average" settings. These Oppo and Panasonic players seemed to figure out some compromise (and I would use the Oppo if it weren't for it's issues with BT.2020). I hope a future fw update from JVC could help bridge the gap.
If I keep my gamma slider settings on 0 for HDR, my RS540 looks dim on some UHD Blurays too. I started out using the slider settings that Tom Norton of Home Theater mag used on the X790 and Ive been loving it. I ended up a few clicks higher even. I say don't worry if they are high. If it looks good it looks good.
Dandlj likes this.

JBL Pro/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Monoprice/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest/Roku
post #9652 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
Hey all. I have what I believe to be a new NX series image artifact that I would like to report and perhaps have others check out to confirm / diagnose / etc.

I noticed that on a particular scene in X-Men Apocalypse that there is a very noticeable yellow "ghosting" artifact in the image on the JVC NX when it is in either HDR color profile or BT2020 color profile (NX7).

I have confirmed that this image artifact happens both on my NX5 in HDR color profile and in a friends NX7 in BT2020 color profile. Switching the projector to rec709 color profile makes this image artifact go away. Iris is completely open and set to manual.
On my RS-1000 I can see this issue when playing from HTPC and passing through HDR to the display but it's perfectly fine if I tone map it through madVR.
post #9653 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
On my RS-1000 I can see this issue when playing from HTPC and passing through HDR to the display but it's perfectly fine if I tone map it through madVR.
I get the problem equally whether I'm tone-mapping in the JVC itself or with madVR. The problem manifests itself from using the JVC HDR color profile (NX5 or NX7) or BT2020 color profile (on NX7).

Are you tone-mapping HDR to rec2020 (in madVR calibration tab) and have HDR color profile active on your RS-1000?

Of course if I tell madVR to tone-map to rec709 (in madVR calibration tab) and have rec709 color profile on my NX5 there is no artifact. That's what I'm doing in my 2nd video. It's still HDR tone-mapping in madVR, but I am losing the wide color gamut by doing that which is certainly not ideal.

Thanks for confirming your findings!
post #9654 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 09:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
Liked: 531
Quote:
I have firmware 2.01 installed and iris wide open.
I still have version 1.20 _ debating whether or not to update to 2.01 _ if it aint broke don't fix it sort of thing.
I know the newest version allows the projector to make use of the new Panasonics' tone mapping tools, but I don't have those players.

I think it was Mark who said, "just because there is a new version of something, doesn't mean one should install it".
post #9655 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
Are you tone-mapping HDR to rec2020 (in madVR calibration tab) and have HDR color profile active on your RS-1000?
I have BT.2020 selected in the madVR calibration tab and HDR color profile in the JVC and I don’t see the artifact.
post #9656 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 10:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I have BT.2020 selected in the madVR calibration tab and HDR color profile in the JVC and I don’t see the artifact.

Well that’s strange then.

Both me and my friend get the same artifact whether sending HDR to the JVC or sending “SDR 2020” to the JVC with madVR.
post #9657 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 10:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 5216 Post(s)
Liked: 3388
Quote:
I'm quite chill, believe me. I won't be stuck with a projector with a yellowing DI defect, so I'm not at all worried. My dealer will take good care of me.
Are you under the impression that the yellowing DI means your projector is defective? Or you thinking it needs a FW update to solve it? I don't think this warrants a replacement.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #9658 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 10:31 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 6955 Post(s)
Liked: 8221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
If my memory serves me your not a fan of 3D but that movie is also spectacular in 3D! Had my friend over who doesn't care much for 3D. He watched a scene or two on my RS540 and said, "if 3D was more like that in theaters I might of gone more!"

I may double dip and pick up Guardians 2 on UHD. Its a great movie and I want to check out the HDR. Wouldn't be my first movie I have on multiple formats.
Correct, I don't watch 3D, but I bet GOTG2 would be a great 3D title. I can tell you that the 4K UHD Blu-ray looks spectacular. It's my go to demo disc. I usd it to demo the Panamorph DCR lens. And I used it to test out the Lumagen dynamic tone mapping. That movie just keeps on looking better and better !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Panamorph Paladin DCR w RS4500 projector 5.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	683.3 KB
ID:	2553582   Click image for larger version

Name:	Panamorph Paladin DCR w RS4500 projector 6.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	600.4 KB
ID:	2553584   Click image for larger version

Name:	Panamorph Paladin DCR w RS4500 projector 18.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	718.0 KB
ID:	2553590   Click image for larger version

Name:	Panamorph Paladin DCR w RS4500 projector 20.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	440.4 KB
ID:	2553592   Click image for larger version

Name:	Panamorph Paladin DCR w RS4500 projector 21.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	776.9 KB
ID:	2553594  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Panamorph Paladin DCR w RS4500 projector 23.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	532.5 KB
ID:	2553596  

[email protected] JVC RS4500, Lumagen Radiance Pro, Panamorph Paladin DCR lens, Stewart Luxus Model A ElectriScreens - 128" diagonal 2.35:1 ST130 & 122" diagonal 16:9 Cima Neve, Denon X8500, Parasound A 52+ amp, Martin Logan Motion series 9.4 speakers, four SVS subs, Panasonic UB820, Oppo 203, PFP M1500 UPS
post #9659 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 10:36 PM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Correct, I don't watch 3D, but I bet GOTG2 would be a great 3D title. I can tell you that the 4K UHD Blu-ray looks spectacular. It's my go to demo disc. I usd it to demo the Panamorph DCR lens. And I used it to test out the Lumagen dynamic tone mapping. That movie just keeps on looking better and better !

Wow you aren’t lying. I’m sure you get asked this a lot but what kind of screen do you have and what’s the size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #9660 of 17734 Old 04-15-2019, 11:58 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Hello,

can anybody repost the link to get the free lamp for the N7 from jvc?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc , nx7 , nx9 , rs2000 , rs3000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page