Official JVC RS3000/NX9 - JVC RS2000/NX7/N7 - JVC RS1000/NX5/N5 - Owners Thread - Page 323 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 10323Likes

post #9661 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 12:08 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
Are you under the impression that the yellowing DI means your projector is defective? Or you thinking it needs a FW update to solve it? I don't think this warrants a replacement.
If it's varying from unit to unit, then it's a hardware defect. There is no FW fix known for this issue yet and JVC hasn't exactly been transparent about what is causing the yellowing. If my unit has the issue when it arrives, either I'll get a replacement or JVC will confirm they have a FW fix on the way.
Drem likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9662 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 12:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 3980 Post(s)
Liked: 2497
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombats View Post
If it's varying from unit to unit, then it's a hardware defect. There is no FW fix known for this issue yet and JVC hasn't exactly been transparent about what is causing the yellowing. If my unit has the issue when it arrives, either I'll get a replacement or JVC will confirm they have a FW fix on the way.
It sounds more to me like it varies with settings and user's tolerance rather than it varies unit per unit. I bet you can reproduce it either entirely on every unit or you can calibrate it away entirely on every unit. Of course I don't know for certain. It sounds to me like JVC is aware of the issue, however. I'm sure you'll get a fix in means of FW drop. Also if you haven't gotten your unit yet, I bet you get it and find that it's much more exaggerated and not as bad as you heard - which would explain why so may aren't complaining about it.
ultra 150 pilot likes this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #9663 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
It sounds more to me like it varies with settings and user's tolerance rather than it varies unit per unit. I bet you can reproduce it either entirely on every unit or you can calibrate it away entirely on every unit. Of course I don't know for certain. It sounds to me like JVC is aware of the issue, however. I'm sure you'll get a fix in means of FW drop. Also if you haven't gotten your unit yet, I bet you get it and find that it's much more exaggerated and not as bad as you heard - which would explain why so may aren't complaining about it.
I hope you are correct.
markmon1 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9664 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 12:58 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 23
I will be placing an order for the RS2000 in a couple of hours . Managed to get a 3 year warranty instead of 2 and a one year lamp warranty(standard I believe). I was confused between the 3000 and 2000 and chose to go for this so that I can upgrade (if JVC releases a mid-level laser projector ) after 3 or 4 years maybe.

Any tips to begin with ? Should reach here in a couple of days. It's hard to find a good video calibrator in India, Would appreciate if there are some settings I can change to get the best picture possible out this projector.
Reddig likes this.
post #9665 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 03:20 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenC View Post
I had the issue appear on my RS2000 a number of times while calibrating. First was a bunch of different color vertical lines, then the third or fourth time it was mainly a blue/gray screen with thin vertical blue lines. The menus display fine, but no picture. The last time happened just while watching a movie <80 hours.

I now have my replacement RS2000 and have started working on calibrations.

I may consider offering this RS2000 for sale after calibrating.

Well, the seller is replacing my N9. The vertical lines appears too often to be a light software bug. I can't see a movie without restarting the projector 1 or 2 times and the OSD go crazy sometimes. I'm a bit disappointed with Jvc QC. My machine only has 25 hours on it.
post #9666 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 03:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus2k View Post
Well, the seller is replacing my N9. The vertical lines appears too often to be a light software bug. I can't see a movie without restarting the projector 1 or 2 times and the OSD go crazy sometimes. I'm a bit disappointed with Jvc QC. My machine only has 25 hours on it.
Something intermittent would be very hard to catch during QC. I mean you cant expect each unit to be vigorously tested for 50 hours or such. A 30-60 min test would otherwise be very thorough and would not catch these sorts of problems.
Reddig likes this.

Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #9667 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 03:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Something intermittent would be very hard to catch during QC. I mean you cant expect each unit to be vigorously tested for 50 hours or such. A 30-60 min test would otherwise be very thorough and would not catch these sorts of problems.
The fact is that vertical lines are intermittent but the OSD flicker always happen in 5-10 minutes from cold boot. I suppose is something wrong with the electornic board don't know maybe an assembly defect.
wombats likes this.
post #9668 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 03:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 1226 Post(s)
Liked: 1828
Quote:
I have had MANY JVC projectors...still own my X9900 and Z1/RS4500 ........BUT! i think JVC really Fu***d up this time around!
post #9669 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 03:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Parys View Post
Hi everyone. Got my NX9 up and running. So far so good other than I have a dumb question. Currently running it with my Panamorph DC1 lens. Here is goes....I forgot how to setup the screen. Do I do it first with the lens engaged or off the lens? Meaning do I set it up on my 2.35 screen zoom, shift with lens on or off? I cant seem to get the how zoom pattern to fill the screen when its engaged? The furthest right/left side are off on the wall when I get the top and bottom to align. I cant find instructions online anywhere and its been 2 years since I had to do it.
Pretty sure there is a screen setup instruction pdf somewhere on the Panamorph website to refer to.
post #9670 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 03:56 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by abinav555 View Post
I will be placing an order for the RS2000 in a couple of hours .
Congratulations! Seeing as you live in the same country as I do, could you PM me what you paid for your unit? Thanks!
post #9671 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 05:30 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
I have had MANY JVC projectors...still own my X9900 and Z1/RS4500 ........BUT! i think JVC really Fu***d up this time around!

This will be my very first projector. I have one on pre-order. Now I’m on the fence about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wombats likes this.
post #9672 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 05:54 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th601 View Post
This will be my very first projector. I have one on pre-order. Now I’m on the fence about it.

I received my RS1000 a little over a month ago, also my first projector, and I've loved every minute of it. I've also been following since the anticipation thread, and it seems like all of the problems can be either attributed to shipping issues or a fw fix in the future. The only (edit: fw fix problem) I've seen reported is the yellowing with DI. I personally have not seen it on my projector, and I've looked whenever there is white text on a black background. The other nice thing would be if they made the DI a little more aggressive. Maybe they didn't do this to get rid of any pumping, but it would be nice to have the option to do it. I came from an 65" OLED to the RS1000/115" screen and of course the blacks aren't as good - but the image in general has blown me away. I can't imagine going back to a non-projector/screen at this point.
post #9673 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 06:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
I don't think its any worse than the RS4500. How many people have to go through 2 of those to get a good unit? I know it was 3 for me. The only reason to be worried as a consumer is if you think you're going to get screwed. JVC offers advanced exchange in USA at least. So worst case, you use your projector that's working with some issue until a brand new one shows up at your door then you swap at no cost to you.

I've seen an RS3000 in my house and to be honest, it was pretty impressive.

post #9674 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 06:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 2691 Post(s)
Liked: 1896
Quote:
I don't think its any worse than the RS4500. How many people have to go through 2 of those to get a good unit? I know it was 3 for me. The only reason to be worried as a consumer is if you think you're going to get screwed. JVC offers advanced exchange in USA at least. So worst case, you use your projector that's working with some issue until a brand new one shows up at your door then you swap at no cost to you.

I've seen an RS3000 in my house and to be honest, it was pretty impressive.
To be fair the issues you saw on the RS4500 were no where near as bad as many being reported here Mark. I suspect Paul is referencing the the sheer number of different issues, and the quantity of appearances of them, in this current line. Not to mention the lack of availability - there still aren't consistent stocks some 6+months after release.

Personally, as a major fan of JVC projectors (I've owned 4) I'm genuinely concerned for their financial well being, the lack of unit sales from the stock situation is going to have been enough to significantly hurt their bottom line, and thats before you factor in the returns. I sincerely hope they can make the necessary changes and turn the situation around with the next revision.
woofer, DLCPhoto, Reddig and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Wookii; 04-16-2019 at 06:33 AM.
post #9675 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 06:45 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Finally got my nx5 installed and running and I gotta say I love it! It’s my first projector and I’m using a panny 820 and si 133” 2.35:1 screen. Now my only issue I’ve come across is 3D. I was very excited about this and have tested a few movies now with the xpand glasses and while it pairs up and works fine depth wise, there is a noticeable shutter or choppiness to anything that moves too fast across the screen. If anyone can please tell me what settings they’re using or what I’m doing wrong please help! I’ve had two other people check and they both experienced the same so it’s not just me. It kind of makes you go cross eyed when it happens and even causes an eye watering sensation. I’m really hoping it’s just a settings issue that I haven’t discovered .. other than that though so far we’ve watched two regular movies and they both looked amazing to us!
markmon1 and Reddig like this.
post #9676 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 07:10 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6040 Post(s)
Liked: 6058
Quote:
Originally Posted by abinav555 View Post
I will be placing an order for the RS2000 in a couple of hours . Managed to get a 3 year warranty instead of 2 and a one year lamp warranty(standard I believe). I was confused between the 3000 and 2000 and chose to go for this so that I can upgrade (if JVC releases a mid-level laser projector ) after 3 or 4 years maybe.
No free bulb offer in India?

Last edited by Cleveland Plasma; 04-16-2019 at 08:32 AM.
post #9677 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 07:53 AM

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikvb View Post
Finally got my nx5 installed and running and I gotta say I love it! It’s my first projector and I’m using a panny 820 and si 133” 2.35:1 screen. Now my only issue I’ve come across is 3D. I was very excited about this and have tested a few movies now with the xpand glasses and while it pairs up and works fine depth wise, there is a noticeable shutter or choppiness to anything that moves too fast across the screen. If anyone can please tell me what settings they’re using or what I’m doing wrong please help! I’ve had two other people check and they both experienced the same so it’s not just me. It kind of makes you go cross eyed when it happens and even causes an eye watering sensation. I’m really hoping it’s just a settings issue that I haven’t discovered .. other than that though so far we’ve watched two regular movies and they both looked amazing to us!

For 3D content, i engage CMD fully. It takes care of that for me.
dgrizzard and Th601 like this.

JVC DLA-NX9 | Panasonic UB820 | Denon AVR-X6400H | Rotel RB 993 Amp | 135" 2:35:1 Elunevision Aurora NanoEdge Ambient Light Blocking Screen | Paradigm Monitor 11 v7, Monitor Center 3 v7, Monitor Surround 3 v7, CI Pro P65-R |
post #9678 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 07:56 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrizzard View Post
I received my RS1000 a little over a month ago, also my first projector, and I've loved every minute of it. I've also been following since the anticipation thread, and it seems like all of the problems can be either attributed to shipping issues or a fw fix in the future. The only (edit: fw fix problem) I've seen reported is the yellowing with DI. I personally have not seen it on my projector, and I've looked whenever there is white text on a black background. The other nice thing would be if they made the DI a little more aggressive. Maybe they didn't do this to get rid of any pumping, but it would be nice to have the option to do it. I came from an 65" OLED to the RS1000/115" screen and of course the blacks aren't as good - but the image in general has blown me away. I can't imagine going back to a non-projector/screen at this point.
It’s pretty obvious on something like Lucy title text with iris set to 0 and DI enabled. My concern is that some people were not seeing it on their newer replacements (March build projectors) with fw 2.04 but according to JVC that fw does not address the yellowing. I have not found a source or setting with my RS-1000 where I don’t see this issue with DI enabled. I hope the next firmware update does fix it. I also agree that the DI should be more aggressive.
Drem and wombats like this.
post #9679 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:

You and I both have been waiting an exceptionally long time and the entire time it has been a question of "will it be broken?"
post #9680 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:09 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendelrt View Post
Your best bet is to run some movies with similar metadata to the Disney movies and record what the JVC uses in auto tone mapping, then when loading the Disney movie use those settings. There is a spreadsheet floating around with the Disney metadata values (measured using madvr) somewhere, I will link it if I find it. The other option is run madvr (HTPC with rips) or when the Envy (madvr box no rips) becomes available get one of those. They measure the movie on the fly and tone map dynamically and require no user intervention.

Edit: heres a sheet, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1677456743
This is amazing! How would you use these numbers to tone map the image to match without using madvr? Seems like a great solution.
post #9681 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
Liked: 1085
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlKlammer View Post
Or you could take the device profile for "JVC DLA-NX9".
This worked perfectly. I am not one to put in the legwork to get Logitech to add more codes to the RS2000 profile, and this one had everything I needed. The one button settings are perfect.

The power off sequence was a bit of a pain too, it appears it gets interrupted if you turn off your source and don't wait for the JVC to try to autodetect the input. It is working right now with a 1 second delay between the two power off signals, and with the JVC power off being the first on the list. I had issues when the JVC was last on the list to power off.

I am amazed at the projector each day, and even upscaled 1080p is a significant improvement over the same signal on the Epson (in both cases I used the Shield to upscale, but it looks twice as good on the JVC). The only disappointment so far was the new season of Game of Thrones. It was better on PSVue over HBOGo, but compared to other upscaled 1080 shows it left something to be desired. It was certainly tolerable, but I found myself bumping brightness back to zero and going from gamma 2.4 to 2.2 to get the dark scenes a little better. This show has a lot of dark scenes and a lot in the sunless, winter daylight, which pretty much sucks the life out of the image without HDR.

In comparison, after the premier of season 8, we fired up an episode from season 1 on 4k UHD. Holy cow it was so "night and day"... I sincerely hope they convert the rest of the series to 4k after it is over, I would spend the money to have that in my library.
mikela likes this.
post #9682 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:17 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
Liked: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastbeat View Post
This is amazing! How would you use these numbers to tone map the image to match without using madvr? Seems like a great solution.
If you have a new JVC that does the tone mapping based on the metadata on the disc, you can use the maxCLL and maxFALL data in that sheet to help with discs that do not contain metadata or have metadata that is not correct. Basically what you would do is run a disc that has very close maxcll and maxfall to the disc that is bad/wrong, notate what the JVC changes the auto tone map settings to in the menu. Now when you run the disc with the similar values but has bad\missing metadata you can plug those values manually into the JVC tone mapping menu to get "good" tone mapping.
lastbeat likes this.
post #9683 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:25 AM

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 6342 Post(s)
Liked: 7295
Quote:
Wow you aren’t lying. I’m sure you get asked this a lot but what kind of screen do you have and what’s the size?

Well, I have two screens. Those screen shots are on my Stewart StudioTek 130 - 128" diagonal / 118" wide 2.35:1. My other screen is a 122" 16:9 diagonal Stewart Cima Neve, which also throws a very nice picture ( as seen below - The Pacific blu-ray )!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0689.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	817.4 KB
ID:	2553712   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0694.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	809.0 KB
ID:	2553714   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0401.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	2553716   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0402.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	647.6 KB
ID:	2553718   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0403.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	656.7 KB
ID:	2553720  

post #9684 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:

JVC is really good about swapping out any projectors that have a problem. I think JVC USA QC's a lot more of the projectors than they do in other countries for some reason. And as time goes on, less of them are not 100% good from the start.
post #9685 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Quote:
My guess is they have a problem with the HDMI input board. Possibly a batch of defective components or board assembly issues.... Since the issue doesn't affect the menu display, I'm looking at the HDMI board.

What serial number series are having issues?
My problematic RS2000 was a 0744xxxx and my replacement is a 0644xxxx
markmon1 likes this.

Glen Carter
Home Theater Calibration
CalMAN, CS1000, K10-A, Spyder5, Six-G, QD780
post #9686 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombats View Post
You and I both have been waiting an exceptionally long time and the entire time it has been a question of "will it be broken?"
Threads like this are way overpopulated with people who have issues. And they post several times as they seek help in identifying the issue, trying various fixes, discussing whether it can be fixed with a firmware update, discussing the issue with others who have the same problem, etc. OTOH, guys like myself post once that my projector is awesome and I don't see a single issue. What should all those who are happy with their units do? Post once a day saying how great their projectors are to balance out the number of good and problematic posts to try to reflect what is happening in the real world?

The same thing can be seen on the OLED threads. Lots of people posting about issues because when you have an issue, that's what you need to do. People don't post when everything is great, or at least they rarely post such things in comparison to problems. At one point there was a thread in the OLED forum asking people if they liked their set, and the responses were overwhelming from people who just loved their OLED.

I know you and others know all this, but maybe it bears repeating. Threads like this are a breeding ground for issues and problems, and I think they cause people to have concerns and worries far out of proportion to the likelihood of having a serious problem -- and the worries and concerns also seem far out of proportion given the efforts JVC seems to be making to fix issues. I mean, I think that's the case. I suppose it could be the case that this projector has some serious issues, and some of us were just lucky, and JVC is on its last legs, or whatever horror scenario one can conjure up in one's imagination is actually true. I mean, anything is possible, I suppose. It just seems that is a rather draconian viewpoint, and it doesn't seem to me that there is a reasonably basis to reach that conclusion based on some people coming to this thread for help when they have an issue.

That's just my $.02.
post #9687 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post
Threads like this are way overpopulated with people who have issues. And they post several times as they seek help in identifying the issue, trying various fixes, discussing whether it can be fixed with a firmware update, discussing the issue with others who have the same problem, etc. OTOH, guys like myself post once that my projector is awesome and I don't see a single issue. What should all those who are happy with their units do? Post once a day saying how great their projectors are to balance out the number of good and problematic posts to try to reflect what is happening in the real world?

The same thing can be seen on the OLED threads. Lots of people posting about issues because when you have an issue, that's what you need to do. People don't post when everything is great, or at least they rarely post such things in comparison to problems. At one point there was a thread in the OLED forum asking people if they liked their set, and the responses were overwhelming from people who just loved their OLED.

I know you and others know all this, but maybe it bears repeating. Threads like this are a breeding ground for issues and problems, and I think they cause people to have concerns and worries far out of proportion to the likelihood of having a serious problem -- and the worries and concerns also seem far out of proportion given the efforts JVC seems to be making to fix issues. I mean, I think that's the case. I suppose it could be the case that this projector has some serious issues, and some of us were just lucky, and JVC is on its last legs, or that whatever horror scenario one can conjure up in one's imagination is actually true. I mean, anything is possible, I suppose. I just seems that is a rather draconian viewpoint, and it seems that one can't really reach that conclusion based on some people coming to this thread for help when they have an issue.

That's just my $.02.
Lots of folks that buy new A / V gear - projectors, receivers etc. , that have no problems, and aren't into chatting on forums every day ( or ever ), just disappear for a few years until it's time to replace things. As far as JVC being " on it's last legs ", I have to say my RS4500 has been flawless for 24 months.
davidahn, coxy2416 and dgrizzard like this.
post #9688 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
JVC is really good about swapping out any projectors that have a problem. I think JVC USA QC's a lot more of the projectors than they do in other countries for some reason. And as time goes on, less of them are not 100% good from the start.
I agree. JVC has always been very helpful with the few issues I have had over the years, even with projectors my customers didn't purchase from me.
However, I've been an authorized dealer since the RS1.....
Make sure you purchase from authorized dealers for warranty issues.
Your dealer should be helping with any issues you have with a Reference Series (RS) projector. I don't know about the retail N series support
Craig Peer likes this.

Glen Carter
Home Theater Calibration
post #9689 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 09:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Lots of folks that buy new A / V gear - projectors, receivers etc. , that have no problems, and aren't into chatting on forums every day ( or ever ), just disappear for a few years until it's time to replace things. As far as JVC being " on it's last legs ", I have to say my RS4500 has been flawless for 24 months.
You should see the LG C8-E8 OLED thread. Those are awesome sets, but you would think reading that thread that 8 out of 10 LG OLED sets are defective!
post #9690 of 9927 Old 04-16-2019, 09:11 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post

I know you and others know all this, but maybe it bears repeating. Threads like this are a breeding ground for issues and problems, and I think they cause people to have concerns and worries far out of proportion to the likelihood of having a serious problem -- and the worries and concerns also seem far out of proportion given the efforts JVC seems to be making to fix issues. I mean, I think that's the case. I suppose it could be the case that this projector has some serious issues, and some of us were just lucky, and JVC is on its last legs, or whatever horror scenario one can conjure up in one's imagination is actually true. I mean, anything is possible, I suppose. It just seems that is a rather draconian viewpoint, and it doesn't seem to me that there is a reasonably basis to reach that conclusion based on some people coming to this thread for help when they have an issue.

That's just my $.02.
Quote:
My experience is there have been many over the years that like to complain, get mad and attack the manufacturer ..... I had an issue and it was quickly resolved... no problem. My LG C8 OLED developed a vertical line and within a couple weeks, a new panel was installed. Fixed, no problem.... Both the RS2000 and LG OLED have amazing pictures
llang269 likes this.

Glen Carter
Home Theater Calibration
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc , nx7 , nx9 , rs2000 , rs3000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page