Official JVC RS3000/NX9 - JVC RS2000/NX7/N7 - JVC RS1000/NX5/N5 - Owners Thread - Page 491 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 18726Likes

post #14701 of 20554 Old 08-10-2019, 11:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1981 Post(s)
Liked: 1369
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
Sounds like your country is the land of the poor contrast and black levels.
au contraire....

we are instead continuing to enjoy the far superior contrast and black level performance of previous JVCs

enjoy what ever you wish to enjoy but lets not jump to conclusions
markmon1, IMDave and Aztar35 like this.

"Technology is a drug. We can't get enough of it."

Welcome to my lounge room :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14702 of 20554 Old 08-10-2019, 11:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
Sounds like a very foolish dealer. Dropping one of, if not the best line of projectors on the market. What projector at 18k MSRP or less that beats the 3000? What projector at 8k MSRP or less that beats the 2000 and what projector at 6k MSRP or less that beats the RS1000.?
a retailer who happens to have my interest at heart rather than just moving another box. and he is not alone. I have another retailer who told me the same thing that to be honest rather not sell me one, wouldnt be comfortable given state its at. thank goodness I say ... we need more retailers like this.

while its a shame things havent been sorted 12 months down the track... i can wait am in no rush. will await their fix or hopefully a new model that does in deed fix the issues.... will keep enjoying what I have in the mean time ....

post #14703 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 12:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Care to share what has not been fixed? V2.08 and supposingly new hardware replacement chip already in new batches

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14704 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 12:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfale View Post
Care to share what has not been fixed? V2.08 and supposingly new hardware replacement chip already in new batches

I could just repeat or could just scroll back on this thread and read from the horses all the things that aint broke and dont need fixing

first I have heard of a hardware fix like a new chip. though I have heard that likely hardware changes necessary. but not heard of any hardware changes implemented on run or being offered to owners already with their machines. gosh if they have already implemented hardware fixes and not offered to existing owners how's that going to be for resale !

I do hope what ever it is, they sort for not only for new machines but also for the existing. sooner the better.

with anything new there are always anticipated issues, but what separates a good company / maker from an average one is those that proactively and quickly work and resolve what ever the problems might be. 12 months on the clock is ticking and not working on side of JVC I would suggest.

post #14705 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 01:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 2419
Quote:
Originally Posted by alebonau View Post
a retailer who happens to have my interest at heart rather than just moving another box. and he is not alone. I have another retailer who told me the same thing that to be honest rather not sell me one, wouldnt be comfortable given state its at. thank goodness I say ... we need more retailers like this.
Its a pity there are not more retailers with this level of integrity ...... instead of wanting to just turn over quantities of product to line their own pockets with coin !
alebonau likes this.
post #14706 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 01:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 2419
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfale View Post
supposingly new hardware replacement chip already in new batches

What about all the existing/previous batches .....what are these users suppose to do?
alebonau and jj-34 like this.
post #14707 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 04:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 69
If new hardware is issued in new batches to fix problems, I do hope they'll do as car manufacturers or even Onkyo and issue recalls of the previous batches or field replaceable, if not that would be a great shame

That way I got a free box to send my Onkyo AVR to the nearest service center and within 2 weeks it went back with a new hdmi board free of charge, and it was not 8K $ !
woofer and alebonau like this.

Last edited by jj-34; 08-11-2019 at 04:35 AM.
post #14708 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 04:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1934 Post(s)
Liked: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj-34 View Post
If new hardware is issued in new batches to fix problems, I do hope they'll do as car manufacturers or even Onkyo and issue recalls of the previous batches or field replaceable, if not that would be a great shame

That way I got a free box to send my Onkyo AVR to the nearest service center and within 2 weeks it went back with a new hdmi board free of charge, and it was not 8K $ !
It could be worse...Remember the LG fridges that caught on fire...in the US LG lost the class action law suit...In Canada, LG decided to deal with it on a case by case basis...There was no recall issued...So if your fridge caught on fire and your house burnt down, then they would deal with it...We were fortunate, I smelled the plastic in the fridge burning and stopped a major catastrophe from happening...What did LG do? Sent out a tech to replace the faulty board...😳

So here is a company that knew their was a fire hazard in your house and did nothing proactive about it...That’s why there are now ZERO LG products in our house...

Perhaps, with JVC, if the PJ fails, while they have it in for service, the chip could possibly be replaced?

Video:JVC N7 Sony 85” 900F Sony 55” 900F
Audio: Paradigm Prestige 95, 55C, 15b Dual SVS SB3000, Dual JL Audio D110
Receiver/Amp: Anthem 1120, Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2
Source: Panasonic UB820, Triple black velvet batcave
125" 2.35 Stewart Cima Neve Tab Tensioned Electric
post #14709 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 05:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Quoted: 5469 Post(s)
Liked: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spizz View Post
(noisy DI, Yellowing issues, random colored lines/purple lines/bars/stripes, poor upscaling, bright corners, etc)
The only serious issue on this list is purple lines/bars/stripes.

Poor upscaling is not an issue and it would for sure not result in RMA. The upscaling on the JVC projector line is "fine". It just doesn't do anything to take 1080p content and make it look 4K. Most displays don't. So just upscale at the source for better results. JVC has always been this way. Bright corners are a bummer, but this has also been a problem for JVC for years. Even with the bright corners, JVC still has the best black performance. Yellowing issues sounds like that's just how the DI works. DI is a tradeoff. You either like what it does or you don't.

Noisy DI I've only seen that reported by one or two people very early on. I doubt that's really a common concern. But if I had that problem I would want a replacement.
smitty, mikela and Craig Peer like this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #14710 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 05:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Quoted: 5469 Post(s)
Liked: 3572
Quote:
I could just repeat or could just scroll back on this thread and read from the horses all the things that aint broke and dont need fixing

first I have heard of a hardware fix like a new chip. though I have heard that likely hardware changes necessary. but not heard of any hardware changes implemented on run or being offered to owners already with their machines. gosh if they have already implemented hardware fixes and not offered to existing owners how's that going to be for resale !

I do hope what ever it is, they sort for not only for new machines but also for the existing. sooner the better.

with anything new there are always anticipated issues, but what separates a good company / maker from an average one is those that proactively and quickly work and resolve what ever the problems might be. 12 months on the clock is ticking and not working on side of JVC I would suggest.
Honestly, the only problem these new projectors have that one could call "broke" is the freezing up with lines problem. And, I have to admit, it does seem likely that it's more of a defect than something that will happen to every projector. If I were in a country that had no easy RMA process to get projector swapped, I probably would avoid buying. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be happy with Sony or any of the other brands either so I'd do what you're doing and keep my eshift model.

At least in USA I think that its relatively low risk to buy one of these as you can get advanced exchange warranty if there are any major issues.

I don't consider any of the performance complaints equating to the projector being "broke". These are yellow DI, not effective DI, etc. This is just how the units perform. You decide if you are ok with a units performance before buying. The NX9 I saw here had no yellow DI issue. The black performance was less than I expected, however. I assume that's just how it is. Glad I have an RS4500
wwtech and rjmcinnis like this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #14711 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 05:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1697 Post(s)
Liked: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
Broke? My RS3000 is in some ways, the best projector I have ever owned. At worst, tied for the best projector I have ever owned.
If (and I realize this isn't known for sure yet), JVC isn't releasing or announcing new models this year, have they indicated any intention to fix one thing that actually is broken: i.e. proper Anamorphic modes for 16:9 content for use with the DCR lens.

Since I want to use a new JVC with the Panamorph DCR Lens, and I am not willing to put up with compromised 16:9 content, nor have the hassle of taking it out of the light path, I will not be buying a new model until they do.

I realize up until now they seemed preoccupied with addressing the various issues discussed at length in this thread. I would hope that now that these issues are at least mostly resolved, perhaps they'll be willing to address the Anamorphic mode issue.

JVC NX7, DCR Lens, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
post #14712 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 05:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 131
A quick question where you find the setting for what choice of screen you have with RS2000?..

LG OLED C8 65 2018 BR . HT: JVC RS2000, S Studio Tek 130 1.3 Gain screen, Apple TV4k, Def Tech 9080/C 9080/9040 Dolby Atmos Speakers, Denon X6500H , Panasonic UB820 and a nagging wife.
post #14713 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 06:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdude View Post
A quick question where you find the setting for what choice of screen you have with RS2000?..
Manual pg 25 and this site: https://www3.jvckenwood.com/english/projector/screen/
markmon1 likes this.
post #14714 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 08:10 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Quoted: 12817 Post(s)
Liked: 10458
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
am sure you as a retailer and many others dont believe JVC RS3000/NX( - RS 2000/NX7/N7/ NVC - RS1000/NX5/N5 topic of this thread are not BROKE. so there is nothing for JVC to fix. But I can assure you there is a great multitude that are quite aware they are indeed broke and with issues that very much need fixing. For anyone to consider otherwise I would suggest would only be sticking head in the sand ....

I am a long time owner of JVC and have owned other brand too. I am sure there is much to crow off wiht a new projector but in spending my good and hard earned I for one much rather hand it over for something without what are quite obvious and unresolved issues and after such a long time.

I do hope NO ONE is suggesting to JVC that these things are NOT BROKE. when they clearly and very cleary are and especially for kind of money they go for. I for one as anyone woudl only like to see these sorted it sooner rather than later. and the more sooner the better. whether it is with updates hardware or software or bringing out a new model.
No, I don't believe they are broke, but yes they do have some issues. Issues I would like to see corrected. Issues are items that all JVC's have. You are trying to lump in the issues with defective product and act like all of it is the same. Yellowing, that is an issue, I have never seen it when watching my RS3000. Kris Deering has said the same thing. I have seen more yellowing on my 640 than on my 3000. i am not saying that it is not there, just saying that it is being made out to be a bigger issue than it actually is. Yes, I would still like to see if JVC can solve the problem. I guess one way to solve it would be to do like some other manufacturer does and just make it so that the dynamic iris hardly does anything, but I would not like seeing JVC go that route.

Noisy iris, not an issue. If you have one that has an iris that you hear over the movie, then you have a defective projector and it needs to be replaced, but it certainly is not an issue that all JVC's have. Bright corners, that is an issue. It is the current nature of LCOS with JVC. Has been around for many generations. My 3000 has bright corners, but I still do not see the bright corners, when watching content.

Green line problem, that is not an issue. That is a defective projector. To me, the green line problem was the biggest problem this year and that ended up being solved for nearly everyone with firmware. And no way JVC in any country could say that was in spec, so if firmware did not fix, then an exchange would be in order.

Nobody called the RS440, 540 and 640 broke and yet all of the problems and issues you listed and more appeared on those models. Now granted the number of times these problems occured this year is greater than what we had with the 440, 540 and 640, but last years models were third generation for much of the projector. This year it is new from the ground up.
smitty, Tom Bley, Drem and 4 others like this.
post #14715 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 08:29 AM

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 7223 Post(s)
Liked: 8652
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
What about all the existing/previous batches .....what are these users suppose to do?

In the USA anyway, if you have a defective projector, JVC will replace it with a new not defective projector. Problem solved. The problem you guys in Australia have is that JVC Australia seems to suck. Customer service there does not seem to be on the same level as the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tom Bley, mikela, wwtech and 3 others like this.
post #14716 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
I totally understand from your perspective why you think this way. that this range of JVC are not BROKE and dont need fixing from JVC

However what we have as issues have not been dealt with by JVC and we are 12 months on. this is the current reality.
If bugs and minor issues are your definition of "broke" then all projectors are "broke" then. Every single projector brand has bugs and issues. Every. Single. One. Even Christies that are priced in the low-to-mid six figures.
smitty, rjmcinnis and llang269 like this.
post #14717 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 845 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post

You don’t need new hardware if you aren’t experiencing issues.

Not every projector is having issues.
Craig Peer likes this.
post #14718 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 752 Post(s)
Liked: 695
If your projector is "broke" in that JVC will not fix it and is a manufacturing defect, and you hate it I think I need to start buying them from you guys. You cant use it since it is broke and definitely could not watch it since it would bug you too much. Ship it to me and I will give you 30% of what you paid. I mean at least you will get some money out of it instead of just sitting around.

Ok enough sarcasm. Enough non-owner crap. There are bugs like every projector yes but they are not unusable and frankly they throw a great picture for the price.

Spent hundreds of hours with my RS2000 and it is an amazing picture and frankly better then the Sony's I was looking at in the price range. I am glad JVC is not coming out with something new at least they are not throwing something out after everyone has waited so long to get it. For what I paid for my RS2000 even if I am out $2000 if I upgrade 18 months from now that only cost me at most $2.00 per hour of amazing enjoyment. Can't do that in too many hobbies and activities. Defects and all.

Ok back to watching and enjoying my "broke" RS2000

Home Theater: JVC RS2000, Stewart 120" 2:35 StudioTech 130, Panamorph DCR Lens, B&W 802 Nautilus, HTM1, 4-B&W 805's for surround, 4-Martin Logan 22's ceiling speakers ATMOS, 2- PB-16 Ultra Subs, Marantz 8802A, MacIntosh 8207 AMP and Proceed AMP 5, Panasonic 820, Apple TV, XBox One, HTPC with MadVR, Qnap NAS
post #14719 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 10:21 AM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6852 Post(s)
Liked: 6855
Quote:
am sure you as a retailer and many others dont believe JVC RS3000/NX( - RS 2000/NX7/N7/ NVC - RS1000/NX5/N5 topic of this thread are not BROKE. so there is nothing for JVC to fix. But I can assure you there is a great multitude that are quite aware they are indeed broke and with issues that very much need fixing. For anyone to consider otherwise I would suggest would only be sticking head in the sand ....
As noted we have glitches here in the USA, just like every other product here in the USA. To say they are broke would not be the case here. Let me ask, maybe I missed it, in your country what is the main issue that causes these retailers to agree and say they are broke?

Quote:
I totally understand from your perspective why you think this way. that this range of JVC are not BROKE and dont need fixing from JVC

However what we have as issues have not been dealt with by JVC and we are 12 months on. this is the current reality.
These new units have been out for 8 months max in the USA.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by asharma View Post
It could be worse...Remember the LG fridges that caught on fire...in the US LG lost the class action law suit...In Canada, LG decided to deal with it on a case by case basis...There was no recall issued...So if your fridge caught on fire and your house burnt down, then they would deal with it...We were fortunate, I smelled the plastic in the fridge burning and stopped a major catastrophe from happening...What did LG do? Sent out a tech to replace the faulty board...😳

So here is a company that knew their was a fire hazard in your house and did nothing proactive about it...That’s why there are now ZERO LG products in our house...

Perhaps, with JVC, if the PJ fails, while they have it in for service, the chip could possibly be replaced?
They run an analysis on recalls, if they feel the lawsuits will out way the recall price, they will recall the product, if they feel it will not they leave as in and handle case by case. I read an article once about this topic.......
post #14720 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 10:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
As noted we have glitches here in the USA, just like every other product here in the USA. To say they are broke would not be the case here. Let me ask, maybe I missed it, in your country what is the main issue that causes these retailers to agree and say they are broke?

These new units have been out for 8 months max in the USA.......

They run an analysis on recalls, if they feel the lawsuits will out way the recall price, they will recall the product, if they feel it will not they leave as in and handle case by case. I read an article once about this topic.......
I don’t mind case by case in some instances, but You’d like to think when the recall is putting lives in danger, a reputable company would do the right thing...you can’t put a price on a human life...ZERO LG products EVER for me...
rjmcinnis likes this.

post #14721 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 11:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asharma View Post
I don’t mind case by case in some instances, but You’d like to think when the recall is putting lives in danger, a reputable company would do the right thing...you can’t put a price on a human life...ZERO LG products EVER for me...

There are probably LG products inside some of your products.
post #14722 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 11:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
There are probably LG products inside some of your products.
Yes, I understand that, but not by my choice...

post #14723 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 221
My goal in life is to vociferously participate in online forums while simultaneously stomping my feet and didactically proclaiming that the multitudinous majority who are experiencing satisfactory performance are wrong. Furthermore, I’ll assign nefarious intent on well established dealers who have managed to establish better business operations with a vendor than my preferred dealer who can’t seem to figure it out.

And you shall know my righteousness by the collection of my outbursts.

But I’m not ready for that yet, I’m too distracted by the glorious, errorless 4K UHD images showing on my JVC DLA-NX7!!!
smitty, Josh Z, kaotikr1 and 8 others like this.

Last edited by Karl Maga; 08-11-2019 at 03:49 PM.
post #14724 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 03:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked: 468
I dont know what are the agenda here but saying this year JVC are broken projector with low resell value and saying dealer should not sale those projectors sound to me almost like propaganda.

I dont know whats the goal of that and why such people are saying that but it’s far from the truth. My RS2000 work great, actually it have less bugs than my Sony 885 it replace. The RS1000 I shortly own before that was the same story.

Every year projectors have bugs they need to iron out. Sometime manufacture issues a firmware sometime not. It’s the same story for almost all my electronics. Looking at my rack all my gears have bugs they need fixing. like my Apple TV, Radiance Pro, Anthem receiver and my Zappiti media player AND yes also my JVC RS2000. All those gears have received many firmwares update and still need more future firmwares update to get better.

If my JVC is broken than all my gear are broken and with no resell value. If my JVC is broken than why it is my dealer no 1 seller and they confirm for all JVC he sold a very low percentage was really problematic and that percentage was lower than almost all other brand he sell.

If my JVC is broke and have a very low resale value than what worth my older non perfect projector? My Sony 885 have many things to iron out and never get a firmware for that. So base on some people value ladder, it worth noting? The same for all my older JVC I’ve own before that with less than perfect dynamic iris and very poor HDR tone mapping?

I could go all day long with that but that will change nothing because for some they cant stop the JVC bashing...

And I dont say that to protect JVC or other av gears company I own.

For the record, Yes JVC need to fix some issue, we pay a lot for for there products and deserve the best. And yes all JVC customers around the world deserve great services, at no exceptions. If great after sale services is not possible then I am the first to recommend not buying.
post #14725 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

If the JVC NX are broken then that just makes JVC look even better IMO as the NX is throwing the best image I have seen from any consumer grade projector around the same price points.

JVC is apparently so amazing then that even when broken it's still the best.
smitty, Tom Bley, mikela and 5 others like this.

Last edited by SirMaster; 08-11-2019 at 07:26 PM.
post #14726 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 07:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked: 484
post #14727 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 07:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Jvc n7

I have to say, with only 35 hours on my N7, it’s pretty sweet compared to x950...Mad Max looked incredible tonight! Double tone mapping with the Panny pushes all my buttons! Crystal clear native 4K with a colour gamut and luminance to die for...also I wasn’t using a screen code until tonight...it does make a difference...juuuuust that much better!
Tom Bley and Dandlj like this.

post #14728 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I own a NX7 as well and images are natural looking, gorgeous, and best ive owned so far. I am not sure whats broken , hence im asking

By the way, anyone getting 3d glasses for your jvc? Any recommendations which to get?

Dandlj likes this.
post #14729 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 08:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 249
I have 450 hours on my nx5 and not a single glitch, by far the best image I have had in my room! If these pjs are broke I can’t wait to see the new jvc’s that aren’t broke
smitty, Craig Peer and Dandlj like this.
post #14730 of 20554 Old 08-11-2019, 09:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1323 Post(s)
Liked: 538
I don't recall any previous generation of JVC projectors having so many 'issues', 'Broke' may be a harsh term. IMO this generation could have spent another 12 months in development.....but alas market forces dictate otherwise.

May the success of a Nation be judged not by its collective wealth nor by its power, but by the contentment of its people.
Hiran J Wijeyesekera - 1985.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc , nx5 , nx7 , nx9 , rs1000 , rs2000 , rs3000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page