Official JVC RS3000/NX9 - JVC RS2000/NX7/N7 - JVC RS1000/NX5/N5 - Owners Thread - Page 694 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 20020Likes

post #20791 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 12:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Liked: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 View Post
I didn't mention this because unlike with previous models there is no ghosting on my rs2000 in 3D and no increased gamut in high lamp vs low lamp, and I haven't measured the internal temp of the unit.

However, I do measure the room temp and when the A/C is off, the temp goes up very quickly, which does change the color balance significantly. This might suggest internal temp change as well.

I wouldn't call increased internal temp a downside as long as it doesn't cause issues, given that you do need a different cal for low lamp and high lamp anyway.

Fan noise, increased room temp (especially in summer), increased power use and reduced lamp life are the main reasons why I don't use high lamp (even in HDR) except in 3D.
This make sense. I measured my white balance in my normal low lamp calibrated state, and the dE are all under 1.0. If I then turn on high altitude mode which increases the fan speed, my white balance quickly rises to almost 10dE in a matter of minutes!

If I turn off the high altitude mode then the white balance slowly comes back to normal over like a half hour or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20792 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 01:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Quoted: 5678 Post(s)
Liked: 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
I think it may have to do with the processing power. The 4500 does not have the same FPGA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlove1999 View Post
So layman's terms the computing power doesn't exist in the 4500 to add DTM via a firmware update? Thank you for replying.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm not convinced. The majority of the processing power is already being done to measure the frames to enact dynamic laser dimming on a frame by frame basis. They also manipulate gamma during laser dimming already. I think they have the processing to do DTM to some degree if they can do laser dimming with gamma manipulation. Its very similar from the processor perspective. What they may lack is the needed memory to implement the feature. But I suspect they could can a few things no one really cares about similar to what they did on the NX line with keystone.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #20793 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 01:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
Correct

Now that is an ideal.
I have considered reaching out to see if one of the {Experts} like Mark would do that or come here and do the {Complete Install} from "Start to Finish".

I did say considered ...........

Currently my new H/T project is the addition of adding Atmos come the 1st 1/4 of 2020 maybe around or after March 2020.
(See my Main build Thread if interested)

Terry
I honestly do not think that an HTPC is the right fit for you Terry. You don't like to tinker *at all* and I doubt your content is all ripped to hard disk in an easy to access fashion. I do think an ENVY should be something you consider though.

Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20794 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 01:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo9000 View Post
I am thinking of replacing my current HDMI cable for my NX5 with a fiber optic HDMI. I would need a 25 ft cable. Does anyone have a suggestion on which one is best or have any experience with fiber optic HDMI cables and their JVC projector? I find that currently it takes a long time for the projector to kick in when switching within screens in Apple TV for example. When play a movie or trailer, the projector goes black or blue for what seems a long time before connecting and playing the content. Not sure if a fiber optic cable will help this issue, but I have heard that the image is cleaner and sharper at least than regular HDMI cables.
I can tell you this. If your projector image works, it works. You will *not* get a cleaner or sharper image with a better HDMI cable. That is a fallacy (and would only apply if the projector say couldn't link at full resolution due to bad cable). How long does your current sync time take? If it's under 10 seconds, I think it's working as expected. If it's longer, it is possible there are some failures and retries and that is what's taking so long especially if your'e getting the blue screen "no signal" in between.

The purpose of the fiber HDMI cable will be for stable operation. It will not increase your picture quality, however.
DLCPhoto likes this.

post #20795 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 05:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
I can tell you this. If your projector image works, it works. You will *not* get a cleaner or sharper image with a better HDMI cable. That is a fallacy (and would only apply if the projector say couldn't link at full resolution due to bad cable). How long does your current sync time take? If it's under 10 seconds, I think it's working as expected. If it's longer, it is possible there are some failures and retries and that is what's taking so long especially if your'e getting the blue screen "no signal" in between.

The purpose of the fiber HDMI cable will be for stable operation. It will not increase your picture quality, however.
I would agree with eveything Markmon said but I also suggest doing the test on 4k60 from the Apple ATV. I have had issues with switching even with switching sources with fiber optic cable and replacing the cable with a good one solved the problem.
post #20796 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 07:26 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7017 Post(s)
Liked: 7034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar35 View Post
Nice! That's right, you have the even better one --the NX9. Awesome! Yeah, I really feel I received a great sample with my NX7. I came from solid state too, but DLP, and was very impressed with the calm image on the NX7 and somewhat surprised because the two NX5s I had demo'd prior didn't impress me. It could have been due to their set up, who knows.
Setup will make or break any display devise. Where did you view the NX5's ?
post #20797 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
Liked: 805
Thumbs up

Quote:
I honestly do not think that an HTPC is the right fit for you Terry.
You don't like to tinker *at all* and I doubt your content is all ripped to hard disk in an easy to access fashion.
I do think an ENVY should be something you consider though.
Mark,

Being serious with my reply and not being cute with it.
Your right my AVS Internet Buddy there is No-Way I'd ever go the above route ^^^.
I hate messing with any of the system in regards to having to constantly "Fiddle" with it to watch whatever I'd want to watch.

The ENVY or Lumagen might very well be a consideration as my understanding is from also following the Lumagen Dedicated Thread.
Once it's set-up you then are all set and the owner can then just turn-on their H/T system as I do on almost a daily basis and enjoy it.

I like simple at 74-years old now I'm way-way past fiddling with things.

Thanks for your Advise & I agree with you.

Mark,
I'm still hoping that just maybe JVC will add some version of DTM to the JVC RS4500 laser projector.

Terry
alebonau likes this.
post #20798 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 2780 Post(s)
Liked: 1524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
Nope no issues at all. I made sure I checked that
I haven't seen complaints about the lenses. I think convergence is where you'll probably see the most variance. You're lucky yours needed no adjustment. It seems you have a golden sample on your hands. I think I was very, very lucky because my NX7 needed one full click on the vertical line and that's right up at the screen.

Convergence can drift even when perfect out of the box, so I would check yours from time to time ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alebonau View Post
if only they did a 32ft...10m premium certified.....
I didn't know they didn't have that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Setup will make or break any display devise. Where did you view the NX5's ?
Both of them were at different Design Centers. Don't get me wrong; the NX5s looked good on their own, but the store had the Sony 295 there too and I thought the 295 visibly looked better than the NX5s. They were projecting them on a Slate .8 gain screen. Some of the scenes included Mad Max Fury Road and the very dark scene form Avengers 1 where Black Widow meets up with Bruce Banner near the huts at night.

I also demo'd an NX9; that was at Value Electronics. The NX9 looked great. The store owner informed me that it was calibrated by Kris Deering.

You know, I initially had an NX9 on order but then the JVC launch delay happened and I got to try something different in the meantime between the time the delay happened and the time after JVC got its ship together to sail away these beauties successfully. Anyway...I began hearing how similar the NX7 was to the NX9 and, well, given the price difference.... I was still initially skeptical of the NX7 because it was lamp-based and because it shared the same lens as the NX5 (those that left me unimpressed with their demos).
post #20799 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Quoted: 12996 Post(s)
Liked: 10634
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
I'm not convinced. The majority of the processing power is already being done to measure the frames to enact dynamic laser dimming on a frame by frame basis. They also manipulate gamma during laser dimming already. I think they have the processing to do DTM to some degree if they can do laser dimming with gamma manipulation. Its very similar from the processor perspective. What they may lack is the needed memory to implement the feature. But I suspect they could can a few things no one really cares about similar to what they did on the NX line with keystone.
If it was simple to get DTM on the 4500, JVC would already have it in the wild. I was told a long time ago that JVC was trying to find a way to add DTM to the 4500, but that they may not be able to do it.
skylarlove1999 likes this.
post #20800 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 11:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Liked: 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
Plus if the disk gets scratched, you have a guaranteed backup, and you can change movies without getting out of your seat.
However, the disadvantage is the copying work.
I just completed backing up over 200 UHD discs to disk folders. There were three that I was unable to backup due to read errors. I tried playing them in both my Oppo and UB820 and, sure enough, they froze during playback no matter how much cleaning I performed.

Since two of those were Scarlett Johannson films, Lucy and Ghost in the Shell, I am of the opinion that I just viewed them too many times and scratched them during handling.

Now the first thing I do when new discs arrive is to back them up to disk.

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #20801 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 2830 Post(s)
Liked: 1501
Quote:
Purely speculative, I'm not familiar with type of software they use in those, and if they source them from a standard type board that is in heavy circulation, or if they just get them from generic Asia factories and program the firmware in. There are so many differences depending on HW/SW implementation, you never know.

Every time you modify an image in memory, you often have to keep the original image, and then often re-apply all the modifications in a row. The reason is because certain types of image enhancements are destructive.

For instance, when I write code to change the brightness of an image, what happens if you change the RGB all the way to 255,255,255,255. The image is essentially gone, it is blown out, and when it loses highlight, it loses information. So the solution is you often have to work with multiple matrices of data in order to maintain performance, but now-a-days this is less common, so now-a-days we can often avoid complex matrix shifting to alter the values and just use the tables themselves or the RGB values, or however you wish to do it. These image manipulation algorithms can be expensive, it just depends on what is available in the specific GPU implementation, and how they are shifting the values.

However, I would have no idea how that firmware worked or what kind of performance modding the data might cause, and I doubt anyone else would either, unless they worked for JVC...

Just my 2.5 cents...

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --

Last edited by coderguy; 12-14-2019 at 12:14 PM.
post #20802 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 02:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
If it was simple to get DTM on the 4500, JVC would already have it in the wild. I was told a long time ago that JVC was trying to find a way to add DTM to the 4500, but that they may not be able to do it.
When the DTM Firmware came out, I felt bad for three groups: e-shift projector owners, Panasonic, and RS4500 owners.
post #20803 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 317
Quote:
Mike Garrett has the Lumagen not me I'm the poorer fellow in Tennessee in the USA.

Terry
This cracks me up
post #20804 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
When the DTM Firmware came out, I felt bad for three groups: e-shift projector owners, Panasonic, and RS4500 owners.
Agreed !!!

I'm still hoping .............

Terry
skylarlove1999 and Aztar35 like this.
post #20805 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 02:28 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Red face

Quote:
Mike Garrett has the Lumagen not me I'm the poorer fellow in Tennessee in the USA.
Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
This cracks me up

Terry
skylarlove1999 likes this.
post #20806 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 03:28 PM
aka jfinnie

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
Liked: 2088
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
Purely speculative, I'm not familiar with type of software they use in those, and if they source them from a standard type board that is in heavy circulation, or if they just get them from generic Asia factories and program the firmware in. There are so many differences depending on HW/SW implementation, you never know.

Every time you modify an image in memory, you often have to keep the original image, and then often re-apply all the modifications in a row. The reason is because certain types of image enhancements are destructive.
FPGAs aren't SW. FPGAs are chips with resources that have a fabric between those resources and the pins coming out of them, allowing those resources to be wired up in different ways to achieve different functions. When you design FPGA, you are really designing a circuit and not a computer program (although it is possible to turn code into FPGA configurations, or even build a processor in a portion of an FPGA and then run Linux or some other OS on it - see Xilinx Microblaze). The FPGA on the JVC projectors sits between the HDMI inputs and the D-ILA device drive custom ASIC, it's a completely custom board for JVC, and effectively becomes a custom hardware video processor. It is the same approach as Lumagen take to video processing. FPGAs are incredibly powerful and this low level wiring means they can be more efficient than GPUs or CPUs for certain workloads.

You can read some more about the advantages (and disadvantages) of FPGAs here:
https://blog.esciencecenter.nl/why-u...u-b234cd4f309c
Manni01 likes this.
post #20807 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 03:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Question about settings with the UB9000 and the NX7 (with 3.10 firmware)...

I understand the settings that need to be applied on the JVC, but it isn't clear if the Panasonic should be set to “Basic Luminance Projector” from the HDR Display Type Setting... and HDR Optimizer to “ON”?

Should the optimizer be set to OFF on the Panny and the JVC set to Frame by Frame or Scene by Scene?

Last edited by tsand72; 12-14-2019 at 03:44 PM.
post #20808 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 04:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
Liked: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsand72 View Post
Question about settings with the UB9000 and the NX7 (with 3.10 firmware)...

I understand the settings that need to be applied on the JVC, but it isn't clear if the Panasonic should be set to “Basic Luminance Projector” from the HDR Display Type Setting... and HDR Optimizer to “ON”?

Should the optimizer be set to OFF on the Panny and the JVC set to Frame by Frame or Scene by Scene?
Optimizer off and your choice of fbf or sbs...

Video:JVC N7 Sony 85” 900F Sony 55” 900F
Audio: Paradigm Prestige 95, 55C, 15b Dual SVS SB3000, Dual JL Audio D110
Receiver/Amp: Anthem 1120, Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2
Source: Panasonic UB820, Triple black velvet batcave
125" 2.35 Stewart Cima Neve Tab Tensioned Electric
post #20809 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3421 Post(s)
Liked: 2298
Quote:
I

Convergence can drift even when perfect out of the box, so I would check yours from time to time ..

I

Yes will do

God Bless!
Equipment: Bose Soundbar; 1951 Philco Model 50-T701 Black and White tabletop TV;Projection :HANIMEX ZOOM 8 MM PROJECTOR
post #20810 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
I had to cath myself once...ranked in the top 5 of the worst experiences of my life right above my TBI.
Wait till you have a Foley Cath and almost past out from the pain. I had a Urolift installed up thru my we-we. Oh boy, talk about being on display. I now pee better than when I was 10 years old!
post #20811 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 06:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by catav View Post
Wait till you have a Foley Cath and almost past out from the pain. I had a Urolift installed up thru my we-we.
Might be the most off topic thread in the history of the universe. We are talking about procedures to correct BPH (mine was Rezum).

Wow.
catav likes this.
post #20812 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Might be the most off topic thread in the history of the universe. We are talking about procedures to correct BPH (mine was Rezum).

Wow.
Sorry, just like to help others when I can, you are totally correct.
post #20813 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 06:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
Liked: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by catav View Post
Wait till you have a Foley Cath and almost past out from the pain. I had a Urolift installed up thru my we-we. Oh boy, talk about being on display. I now pee better than when I was 10 years old!
I know exactly what that is and believe you me, if the doctor on the phone had told me that I had to do that procedure to myself I would have just walked out into the snow blizzard buck naked and let mother nature finish me off.
tigerhonaker and catav like this.
post #20814 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
I know exactly what that is and believe you me, if the doctor on the phone had told me that I had to do that procedure to myself I would have just walked out into the snow blizzard buck naked and let mother nature finish me off.
I felt the same way (they told me to go home and self cath). But survival mode kicked in. It was the worst thing that I have ever experienced. But, we'd be dead otherwise. The universe must want us to keep on trucking!

edit: This thread needs to return to it's intent.
Dave Vaughn likes this.

Last edited by catav; 12-14-2019 at 06:55 PM.
post #20815 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 07:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
Yes will do
I don't remember when you received your NX9, but did get up to 200 hours on it yet? It must look incredible with perfect convergence mated to that crazy lens.
post #20816 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3421 Post(s)
Liked: 2298
Quote:
I don't remember when you received your NX9, but did get up to 200 hours on it yet? It must look incredible with perfect convergence mated to that crazy lens.

I think I’m at 100 hours haven’t had it that long. Just over a month. I just watch a movie a night. I dont watch any tv or sports on it. Looks amazing I’m very happy. That lens is sharp edge to edge. Regarding perfect convergence you should of seen the Sony 870es I had after 3 hours of watching move watching ( LOTR ROTK ) was still perfect.

I’m not sure if woofer remembers I’m remember showing him a pic of that plus the issue I had with my Sony. ( well that wasn’t even the issue )
alebonau and Aztar35 like this.

God Bless!
Equipment: Bose Soundbar; 1951 Philco Model 50-T701 Black and White tabletop TV;Projection :HANIMEX ZOOM 8 MM PROJECTOR
post #20817 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 09:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No need to feel bad for us RS4500 owners lol. We're doing ok. We will find a way to tough it through.

post #20818 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
No need to feel bad for us RS4500 owners lol. We're doing ok. We will find a way to tough it through.
Also, being a 540 owner, I kind of felt that way to start, but MadVR HSTM/DTM kept me from freaking out.
post #20819 of 22343 Old 12-14-2019, 10:38 PM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 2830 Post(s)
Liked: 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobof View Post
FPGAs aren't SW. FPGAs are chips with resources that have a fabric between those resources and the pins coming out of them, allowing those resources to be wired up in different ways to achieve different functions. When you design FPGA, you are really designing a circuit and not a computer program (although it is possible to turn code into FPGA configurations, or even build a processor in a portion of an FPGA and then run Linux or some other OS on it - see Xilinx Microblaze). The FPGA on the JVC projectors sits between the HDMI inputs and the D-ILA device drive custom ASIC, it's a completely custom board for JVC, and effectively becomes a custom hardware video processor. It is the same approach as Lumagen take to video processing. FPGAs are incredibly powerful and this low level wiring means they can be more efficient than GPUs or CPUs for certain workloads.

You can read some more about the advantages (and disadvantages) of FPGAs here:
https://blog.esciencecenter.nl/why-u...u-b234cd4f309c
They are not going to hard code all the firmware and video processing in with pure HW logic blocks and gates (without exposing it somehow), that would be way too tedious, and make software firmware updates impossible. It would make debugging incredibly complicated. There is software that has to be implemented in the case of projectors, as to how much is exposed, no idea since I've never coded on their specific configuration. That doesn't mean it's purely hardware just because some stuff that is normally exposed is not exposed. I have interfaced with an FPGA setup once before, and seen them used in CryptoCurrency. Even in the purer FPGA implementations (which a projector is not), they don't make it 100% hardware. The goal of a specific hardware implementation is to reduce the number of handoffs to different chips/memory/buses/buffers, which is how they gain some of the speed, as well as the registers and computations in the hardware might target a specific type of instruction set that varies from a generic instruction set.

Besides the above, JVC already said it MIGHT be possible with Firmware Updates but probably not, which just means there was the possibility of fixing it with software alone, but there was an issue in doing so. That doesn't mean it is a pure hardware implementation.

We've seen projector manufacturers fix many things with software firmware updates, and not be able to fix other things. It just varies in every implementation.

Where did I say that FPGA was purely software, I did not even mention the FPGA?
I said I don't know what specific issues they might hit updating the software/firmware.

Everything is still basically just a processor or bus below the software, no matter what it is - FPGA/GPU/CPU.
FPGA still vary on their design, just because using an FPGA design instead of what we think of as a GPU does not guarantee any specific performance result, depending on the specific implementation. Newer GPU's can still beat older FPGA's even at a task that an older FPGA was specifically designed to handle better. There are a lot of variables.

I don't know if these are industry standardized or custom boards used, or exactly how the implementation works.

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --

Last edited by coderguy; 12-15-2019 at 03:54 AM.
post #20820 of 22343 Old 12-15-2019, 12:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
Liked: 2488
Quote:
Yeah, the depression i feel knowing i have to "Slum it" with my Z1/RS4500 and madVR ! Life really is cruel sometimes..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc , nx5 , nx7 , nx9 , rs1000 , rs2000 , rs3000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page